General SS13 Chat
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: regarding a recently leaked conversation

Post by Stickymayhem » #565635

Bottom post of the previous page:

nervere is just the new an0n3

which is better than seeing an0n3 still around tbh
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #565636

Don't ever compare me to a furry again, Anglo. 8-)
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #565637

Nervere wrote:Jmad takes the moral high ground by... leaking a group chat with the participants personal information in it. Yeah, ok.
Whoever has the logs - try not to ogle over my face pics too much! I know I'm handsome.
yooo remember when jmad fake-threatened me via IRC pm and got mad when i "leaked" it
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 50#p350281
A lot of Jmad hypocritically leaking PMs is on a need to know basis. Not known to most headmins or admins.
J_Madison wrote:You don't leak PMs. It's you and the person, not including the rest of the community.

Doesn't matter what is said. If you're going to reveal privately communicated information, you do it with the next highest up. Extremely unprofessional.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #565638

god DAMN this shit is so hype, keep up the drama lads i love this shit
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #565639

PKPenguin321 wrote:-snip-
He is still convinced MSO holds some sort of loyalty to him and will, one day, unban him after he blatantly doxed admins.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565640

Yikes scoobs this one looks like a stinky hypocrite to me
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #565641

Stickymayhem wrote:nervere is just the new an0n3

which is better than seeing an0n3 still around tbh
i remember years ago saying in ooc that anon3 was a better host than MSO when MSO was on, and he said something along the lines of very funny, then I said i wasn't joking and he kicked me :(
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #565642

why did you retards talk to this retard
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565643

Because the new generation didn't know jmad yet so we had to experience first hand by this boomer

Also what's wrong with the bee why is it all depressed and saying we shouldn't protect them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565644

It's like the antivax movement, oldfags know to stay away from jmad but new persons grew without him and wanted to know him
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #565646

Did you really apologise for pointing out the guy saying "he he chocolate is just my special chef gimmick :)" in his ban appeal was the guy who posted online "okay when the admins ask why you put chocolate in the food just say it's your special gimmick :)"?

Bro, relax.

That's quite possibly the most innocuous "doxx" in the history of mankind.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #565648

Timonk wrote:Because the new generation didn't know jmad yet so we had to experience first hand by this boomer

Also what's wrong with the bee why is it all depressed and saying we shouldn't protect them
because bee is a zoomer and became friends with jmad because they figured the blacklisting was just us being nazis or something? i feel bad for him really, and anyone who gets sucked into jmad like sheep
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #565649

why do people who havent touched the game in years stick around to do nothing but be negative and contribute to drama
i genuinely do not get it
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #565650

Plapatin wrote:why do people who havent touched the game in years stick around to do nothing but be negative and contribute to drama
i genuinely do not get it
This counts for both admins and the retards outside looking in.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #565653

That describes like half the Game Masters.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #565654

my point still stands
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #565655

Stickymayhem wrote:your mistake is communicating in any way with jmad unironically
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #565657

puddi is a euphemism for pussy :oops:
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565660

lmwevil wrote:
Timonk wrote:Because the new generation didn't know jmad yet so we had to experience first hand by this boomer

because bee is a zoomer and became friends with jmad because they figured the blacklisting was just us being nazis or something? i feel bad for him really, and anyone who gets sucked into jmad like sheep
i made a mistake, i am not good at disliking people and frankly i just want to be accepted by people and when people are nice to me i can be manipulated i guess

again im sorry to anyone who got wrapped up in this situation and i dont wish any harm or ill intent against anyone involved in it i just want things to be normal

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #565661

Can you imagine how much they got fucked with recently? Even if they were giving off a facade appearance, a lot of shit that recently happened adds up to combine an event that can fucking destroy easily anyone without ultra thick skin.
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #565662

bobbahbrown wrote:
lmwevil wrote:

i made a mistake, i am not good at disliking people and frankly i just want to be accepted by people and when people are nice to me i can be manipulated i guess

again im sorry to anyone who got wrapped up in this situation and i dont wish any harm or ill intent against anyone involved in it i just want things to be normal
wasn't insulting you if you took it that way, you were too new to /tg/ to know WHY we blacklisted jmad, got caught up in a bad crowd.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #565663

lmwevil wrote:puddi is a euphemism for pussy :oops:
gigapussy420 is the best ckey ive ever heard
[this space reserved]
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #565665

Chumming it up with others in any ss13 related game is generally a bad idea due its tendancy to attract the mentally ill. Unless you like spending your free time in an online high school simulator.
Stickymayhem wrote:that dude is legit american psychautism
Pot and kettle.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #565666

wesoda25 wrote:
gigapussy420 is the best ckey ive ever heard
You have to spell it gigapussi or it doesn't count.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #565667

no matter what bee you're still welcome in the international house of pancakes, wouldn't have it any other way
Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #565669

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #565679

Disliking the bobbah bee is sacrilege
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #565690

there was this one time on jackbox where 2 people were just spamming "CUM" 20 times until it reached the max limit on quiplash 2 and without fail they always won and i couldn't stop laughing because my brain had melted mere moments earlier
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #565691

saprasam wrote:there was this one time on jackbox where 2 people were just spamming "CUM" 20 times until it reached the max limit on quiplash 2 and without fail they always won and i couldn't stop laughing because my brain had melted mere moments earlier
fucking retards DON'T SHOW UP IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO ENTER CUM IN EVERY PROMPT WTF
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #565692

Armhulen wrote:
saprasam wrote:there was this one time on jackbox where 2 people were just spamming "CUM" 20 times until it reached the max limit on quiplash 2 and without fail they always won and i couldn't stop laughing because my brain had melted mere moments earlier
fucking retards DON'T SHOW UP IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO ENTER CUM IN EVERY PROMPT WTF
i know shit sucked because there were some funny ones
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #565693

saprasam wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
i know shit sucked because there were some funny ones
wait don't agree fully we need a little bit of pandemonium
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565694

I still don't get why the bee is apologizing. Did he do something bad in the leaked conversation?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

saprasam

Post by saprasam » #565696

Timonk wrote:I still don't get why the bee is apologizing. Did he do something bad in the leaked conversation?
he admitted to not using hot water while washing his hands
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565697

Holy shit I can't even. What the fuck
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #565698

There is nothing, you want to know why? Because the bee has politeness and non-offensiveness ingrained to his fucking core, he is literally trembling at the thought of causing someone a bad day, and after all the shit that Atlanta-cuck and this other fucking idiot did, he is more concerned if he has caused them an offense and what he can do to make up for it, instead of looking at these two disgusting parasites for the bottom-feeding filth that they are and smacking them until they weep for mommy.

And you can bet your ass they knew that he was going to react this way, that's why they picked him as a target, he'd apologize so much that people think there was actual something to it. There isn't, the liberal rainbow shitter and the psychopath are throwing out their final death-roes and want to cause as much damage as possible, no matter how pathetic and low, and they are now punching down on bobbah to accomplish that.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565699

see i told you canadians are nice. bobbah did nothing wrong and shouldnt feel bad. the only one who should feel bad is jmad
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

afelinidisfinetoo
Byond Username: A felinid is fine too

Post by afelinidisfinetoo » #565703

It's absolutely scrumptious to see /tg/ enter the stage all Discord-integrated communities enter, where it begins to collapse in on itself under the weight of all the posturing, cliquemaxxing, friend collecting, Machiavellian lying and powerfetishing.
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #565704

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:It's absolutely scrumptious

dude scrumptious, dude you're cool wanna erp? we can share a vorestation account and you can be scrumptious for me
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #565714

I can't believe bobbahbrown sold my scrubby search history to mark zuckerberg
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #565717

Trust me guys I know I didn't taken my morning pill at 6am but that's for when I wake up and I didn't wake up because I didn't SLEEP so you can trust me and I can tell you that bobbahbrown is suspiciously nice this is all a ruse furthermore atlantaned is rusing us by pretending to be a huge whiny baby but he's been doing that for years now so maybe it's not a ruse but anyways bobbah is not to be TRUSTED
either way jesus fucking christ shut up shezza alt shut up nervere shut up atlanta just because you didn't fall for a jmad moment doesn't mean you're any fucking better than bobbah
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565719

rocks mad at bobbah for selling his search history to a lizard
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #565725

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:It's absolutely scrumptious to see /tg/ enter the stage all Discord-integrated communities enter, where it begins to collapse in on itself under the weight of all the posturing, cliquemaxxing, friend collecting, Machiavellian lying and powerfetishing.
lol look at this idiot
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #565726

actioninja wrote:
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:It's absolutely scrumptious to see /tg/ enter the stage all Discord-integrated communities enter, where it begins to collapse in on itself under the weight of all the posturing, cliquemaxxing, friend collecting, Machiavellian lying and powerfetishing.
lol look at this idiot
he's right you know
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

saprasam

Post by saprasam » #565730

they hated him because he spoke the truth
Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #565731

terranaut wrote:he's right you know
yeah, it's been collapsing for years now and will continue to do so in proud tradition of our history.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #565732

Gigapuddi420 wrote:
yeah, it's been collapsing for years now and will continue to do so in proud tradition of our history.
the way you phrase things makes me never know if youre being genuine but you deadminned self so theres that
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #565733

I retired on good terms; no point holding a position I have no more interest in doing.

It makes me laugh this guy is talking about ss13 servers entering this late stage of collapse like it isn't some perpetual drama cycle that comes about every few months to make mountains out of mole hills. TG will always be a "sinking ship" to someone and it'll continue to sail into the sunset despite it.
Kingtrin
Byond Username: Kingtrin

Post by Kingtrin » #565734

terranaut wrote:
Gigapuddi420 wrote:
the way you phrase things makes me never know if youre being genuine but you deadminned self so theres that
Do you seriously think people behave fundamentally different on discord? Discord is a far more effective social platform than this forum, and this attracts more people by its nature some of whom will be absolute douchebags. If the argument is that people who were decent suddenly turned evil because they made a discord account then lolok.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #565739

Bobbah, I have some genuine questions for you. Why is it only now that your chat with Nervere, Wilchen and Jmad has been leaked that you realize they were a toxic influence on you? Furthermore, how did you even know it was leaked? Given where the leaks were posted you shouldn't be aware of the fact your chat got leaked, unless you are still in contact with individuals involved in leaking admin channels.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565740

Owegno wrote:Bobbah, I have some genuine questions for you. Why is it only now that your chat with Nervere, Wilchen and Jmad has been leaked that you realize they were a toxic influence on you? Furthermore, how did you even know it was leaked? Given where the leaks were posted you shouldn't be aware of the fact your chat got leaked, unless you are still in contact with individuals involved in leaking admin channels.
as i said in the original post of this thread, "and yes obviously someone mentioned this to me, but honestly i just wanted to talk to it please don't focus on that part"

it was mentioned to me by someone who cares about me and didnt want me to get hurt, they didnt want any drama for anyone involved

as ive said previously in this thread i am not really good at disliking people and if people are nice to me doubly so, im trying to be honest in saying that i just want a place to fit in and these people were offering it to me

i just dont want any more drama owegno the past 2 days were very not fun and i desire for things to just be normal, i dont wish revenge or ill intent to anyone involved; i just dont want people to dislike me

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #565741

Owegno wrote:how did you even know it was leaked? Given where the leaks were posted you shouldn't be aware of the fact your chat got leaked, unless you are still in contact with individuals involved in leaking admin channels.
tell us who's the snitch, or you get the ditch, bobbah bee