regarding a recently leaked conversation

General SS13 Chat
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

regarding a recently leaked conversation

Post by bobbahbrown » #565436

hello,

it has come to my attention that the entirety of a group dm that i was in that had jmad, nervere, and shezza was leaked in its entirety probably among other people's messages with jmad

within that conversation i recently expressed concerns about what atlanta ned or jcll might respond to my recent thread regarding statbus's statement on scrubby, as i was afraid they might try to post private information about me in a last ditch effort to deface me, i was feeling pretty worried (and still am), to clarify what i meant

i also half a year ago (in november) got upset about people stirring drama on digg and tried to link their post on digg about ss13 to ckeys, this was unacceptable and i don't really feel too hot about that decision -- you might recall that the guy who posted the 'how to grief cats' guide who later got banned for posting it had his appeal denied as a result of that

the chat originally came out of me saying to the three of them that someone had sent what i was saying in voice to another person, and i think we were trying to figure out who they were

ive probably said other dumb stuff in that chat, but i think those are pretty critical to cover

and yes obviously someone mentioned this to me, but honestly i just wanted to talk to it please don't focus on that part

for the time being ive left ss13-related discord servers as i dont want to get in more trouble than i already am, and im feeling kind of gross about having that aired out to the boys upstairs.

sorry to anyone i offended from those messages. i dont have any intention of shutting down scrubby or stopping my patreon donations, unless someone asked me to.

all the best,
bobbah

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: regarding a recently leaked conversation

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565437

Wasn't me
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #565438

buzz buzz
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #565439

crashing this drama train with no survivors
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #565440

i will miss our talks thanks for hosting that epic terraria server that one time

till we meet again :ugeek:
retired ss13 coderman
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565443

why'd j-mad leak this
► Show Spoiler
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565444

Shadowflame909 wrote:why'd j-mad leak this
i honestly have no idea

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #565445

he's jangry lol
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #565448

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #565449

bobbahbrown wrote:a group dm that i was in that had jmad, nervere, and shezza
These are the people I was warning everyone about on Statbus :)
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565450

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
ya but i dont think ive ever mentioned anything from scrubbys access logs to them, as i said in my thread, though fair thing to be said that i dont remember many things -- this is also why i didnt remember sending the thing to hulk that i also mentioned until i was able to get someone to help me remember

is it possible? yes but i dont think i did
Last edited by bobbahbrown on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #565451

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO ON THE RESIGNATION OF STATBUS IF YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE THREATS

You chose the nuclear option so why go soft?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565453

Atlanta ned spineless roach smugposting after vagueposting about "threats" he refused to actually name
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #565454

I am a threat to tg and all its inhabitants
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565455

faq:
am i gullible: yes
was i manipulated by various parties: possibly
how am i feeling: not great
do i want to be banned: no
does this relate to oranges famous phrase 'chat shit get banged': maybe

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #565456

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
Honestly Ned, fuck off with your holier-than-thou attitude and go eat a cactus or something or whatever it is you do in your free time. If you have a concrete complaint then voice it but all you're doing is making vague posts and trying to stir shit about bobbah who's done nothing but try to be helpful and an asset, it's extremely cringe and there's no reason for you to shit on bobbah of all people in this entire community.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565457

If u ban bobbah I will post EVERY nono word i can think of
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565458

you guys shouldnt blindly defend me i probably said rude stuff in that chat -- im not sure what i said because i deleted my messages and left it after someone told me the entire thing was being shared with people when i was very upset

also to anyone who i unfriended on discord im sorry and you can refriend me if you want when iwas very upset i left all the serveers and defriended a lot of people because i just wanted to be alone bobbahbrown#0001

i just hope everything turns out ok

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #565463

Atlanta, quit with the fucking vague shit and give a better idea on who is trash if you believe that is the best option you have. This is like saying THERE'S A GROUP OF PEOPLE OUT TO FUCKING KILL US ALL and then you just stop there, not giving anymore information. Well, WHO is going to fucking kill us then?

If you care enough to risk it all to warn a community yet won't even explain the warning until someone else connects the pieces then what kind of fucking messenger are you?

What kind of fucking chess move is this? Making yourself seem like the bad guy while trying to warn us about how apparently multiple people are assholes, poisoning us from within. Wow, good fucking move :brain: :brain: :brain:

What? Is it controversial to say "Nervere is a fucking shitlord, shezza is a jackass, and jmad is a good-for-nothing asshole" when you're already doing something that could get you permabanned? Poor usage of whistleblowing there, man.

Also, in the event that your goal was to just make people suffer, wouldn't that just make it even more of an incentive to include their names on that resignation notice?

EDIT:
Apparently statbus lives and atlanta is an admin again. Who even knows if anything got solved at this fucking rate.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #565465

:clean:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #565466

thank god I can sleep safely without being choked by these phantom threats at night
thank you for your service o7
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #565483

your mistake is communicating in any way with jmad unironically

that dude is legit american psychautism
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565491

Stickymayhem wrote:your mistake is communicating in any way with jmad unironically

Jmad is a bongistani he's your fucking problem
UrsoTheLobster
Byond Username: UrsoTheLobster

Post by UrsoTheLobster » #565493

i love bobbahbrown
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #565494

wow canadians are nice after all
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #565516

Atlanta_Ned should be deadminned for how childish he's acted throughout this entire situation.
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #565519

Swept wrote:Atlanta_Ned should be deadminned for how childish he's acted throughout this entire situation.
I was thinking the same. Throwing around relatively baseless accusations in a position of power is an incredibly shitty thing to do. Sorry it had to be followed up with this gay stuff bobbah. Hope you’re doing good!
[this space reserved]
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #565521

Swept wrote:Atlanta_Ned should be deadminned for how childish he's acted throughout this entire situation.
he should be but it's not gonna happen lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565524

terranaut wrote:
they came back because dootcord died?

if jcll comes back admemes are gonna act like its the end of the episode and everything has to go back to the status quo where you're all sitting on the couch watching tv
► Show Spoiler
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565527

i dont want drama, putting this here for posterity to ask that people stop trying to harass me, im sure if oranges wanted to he could tell you who posted it

also yes i have the specific messages that i deleted because i suspected this would happen

edit: to clarify the diction in the OP is obviously jmad but maybe it was someone else -- 'how do we feel' is something jmad says often

sincerely,
bobbahbrown

Last edited by bobbahbrown on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #565529

terranaut wrote:
unfortunately he's on the right side of the line

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #565532

Tg jannies really are just a bunch of squatting gremlins.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #565535

Swept wrote:Tg jannies really are just a bunch of squatting gremlins.
do you even play here lmao
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #565593

Stickymayhem wrote:
Swept wrote:Tg jannies really are just a bunch of squatting gremlins.
do you even play here lmao
Hey watch your mouth he's from SS14 you'll be shining his shoes before long
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #565597

Stickymayhem wrote:your mistake is communicating in any way with jmad unironically

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565598

Screemonster wrote:

he was always nice to me and i have a very difficult time disliking people, i was gullible and probably manipulated yes

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #565599

bobbahbrown wrote:
Screemonster wrote:

he was always nice to me and i have a very difficult time disliking people, i was gullible and probably manipulated yes
he's nice right up until the point where you don't have anything to offer him or dare to cross him in any way and then the crazy stalking and shit starts

his buddy fatherofintervention got banned from vorestation 'cause it got leaked back to the admins that he was sharing cringe erp logs and shit like that in their discord and since he was kind of an asshole anyway that was all the excuse they needed to get rid of him, and his response was to shop up some chat logs of the suspected snitch PMing him about fucking their dog or something and spread them all over digg and singulo

I don't know what the fuck it is about ss13 that attracts these kind of fucking crazies, must be internet poisoning or something
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #565602

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
this is quite possibly the most retarded logic conceivable

hey these guys who are openly friends were in a group chat together uh oh who coulda fuckin guessed that
retired ss13 coderman
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #565606

Jmad takes the moral high ground by... leaking a group chat with the participants personal information in it. Yeah, ok.
Whoever has the logs - try not to ogle over my face pics too much! I know I'm handsome.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #565608

would you expect any less from jmad
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #565609

Not really. He's always been off his rocker, but I can't say I expected him to get sissy hypno'd by Jcll.
Chatted with him today and it sounded like there was a leech sucking on his brain. No tone, expression, or personality. Pretty weird.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565610

jmad is a weird combination of simp and also rape play fetishist
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #565611

To this day, he still links everyone that creepy HoS roleplay thread he made. He was ecstatic when it reached 20k views, and devastated when PKP locked it.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565612

Nervere wrote:To this day, he still links everyone that creepy HoS roleplay thread he made. He was ecstatic when it reached 20k views, and devastated when PKP locked it.
pretty fucking embarassing and i say this as a guy who's written homestuck fanfiction
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #565613

guys i don't want any more drama i just want things to be normal please

Nervere

Post by Nervere » #565614

I am glad you have moved past making such works, Crag. Unironically, many people who enter that trap never leave it.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565615

Nervere wrote:I am glad you have moved past making such works, Crag. Unironically, many people who enter that trap never leave it.
i've never even read homestuck, i was challenged by my friends to write a homestuck fanfiction as disgustingly as possible

considering that even know, 8 years later, people message me saying "dude are you the crag who wrote that gross ass homestuck fanfiction" id say i succeeded
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #565628

Nervere wrote:Not really. He's always been off his rocker, but I can't say I expected him to get sissy hypno'd by Jcll.
Chatted with him today and it sounded like there was a leech sucking on his brain. No tone, expression, or personality. Pretty weird.

sissy hypno'd, also man you have a big bad wolf and it's jcll, i genuinely wonder how much of this has literally anything to do with her sometimes

tbqh it's taken me a while, but it finally clicked, you're like a relic from the early 2000s, where your internet identity meant you could say whatever the fuck you want without consequence so we all said terrible stuff. i dunno what happened with you man, I remember how fondly you were lovely to me when I first joined the team, even pmed me when I saw a drama and was like 'we're not always like this' in such a genuine and warm way. I miss old nervere dude
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #565629

lol dude old nervere is the same as new nervere its just he doesnt get any benefit of bullshitting you anymore
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #565635

nervere is just the new an0n3

which is better than seeing an0n3 still around tbh