General SS13 Chat
Misurn
Byond Username: Misurn

Can i get a vouch from here for BEE?

Post by Misurn » #566670

title says it all ngl, itd be pretty thankful, i wanna play :ai: again
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: Can i get a vouch from here for BEE?

Post by pugie » #566671

lol less than 50 hours on /tg/ & banned for constant mass grief on Bee begone
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #566673

pugie wrote:lol less than 50 hours on /tg/ & banned for constant mass grief on Bee begone
... 50 hours is a lot yknow? some people got to work and study
i was told i could come back to bee if i got a vouch, as far as ive played here ive had just one issue over all, dont be so crimge
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #566674

pugie wrote:lol less than 50 hours on /tg/ & banned for constant mass grief on Bee begone
does he have any notes/bans? if not, 50 hours of perfectly clean playing is fine for a vouch
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #566676

PKPenguin321 wrote:
does he have any notes/bans? if not, 50 hours of perfectly clean playing is fine for a vouch
Spoiler:
around two weeks ago i ickock'd a non antag for killing for something i had done the past round while i was distracted as they knew there were no admins, instead of just reporting it in the tg, i was removed from the round for 30 minutes, dunno what happened to the guy
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #566679

side note this is a lame post, you arent cool for dunking on randoms without context, banbot
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #566682

Misurn wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Spoiler:
around two weeks ago i ickock'd a non antag for killing for something i had done the past round while i was distracted as they knew there were no admins, instead of just reporting it in the tg, i was removed from the round for 30 minutes, dunno what happened to the guy
even if that was a super brainlet thing to do, it's otherwise a pretty big step up from mass grief so sure, if you appeal there i can throw you a vouch. just remember that a vouch alone won't necessarily get you off the hook, and it's still up to them whether or not they want to unban you. feel free to link them to this post in your appeal:

As of having 2130 minutes of living time on our DB (about 36 hours), has only accrued one note/ban (Banned from the server for 30 minutes - Major IC in OOC: Misurn: AYE everyone, lennox travato its killing people approaching there are no admins). While obviously rule-breaking, this was probably not done out of malice, so I doubt he has intention to just mass grief you guys again for no reason.
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #566683

pkp you okay?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #566686

oranges wrote:pkp you okay?
he's breaking the banbot conditioning
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #566689

Pkp is a good admin, never seen him make a dumb call and often see based takes.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #566690

oranges wrote:pkp you okay?
honestly i find it gleefully ironic to be an admin with a robot profile picture that calls others banbots so i take it where i can get it
Spoiler:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #566745

yea... pugie really turned into banbot
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
pugie

Post by pugie » #566750

But when will you turn 14
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #566751

when you turn 13
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #566752

You guys do realize just how much time 50 hours is, right?
pugie

Post by pugie » #566753

wesoda25 wrote:You guys do realize just how much time 50 hours is, right?
Just over 2 days
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #566754

0.29761857143 weeks
2.08333 days
3000 minutes
180000 seconds
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #566755

pugie wrote:
Just over 2 days
Of straight ss13. I don’t even have that much in some games I’ve bought. It seems very unrealistic, not to mention unreasonable, to ask someone to get much more than that for just a voucher.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #566757

wesoda25 wrote:
pugie wrote:
Just over 2 days
Of straight ss13. I don’t even have that much in some games I’ve bought. It seems very unrealistic, not to mention unreasonable, to ask someone to get much more than that for just a voucher.
its honestly not that much time given perspective. one can achieve it in a week by playing (and surviving) about 7 rounds a day for a week. 2 weeks if you only play 3 to 4 rounds a day. the question is how long should we realistically monitor someone before we give them a vouch? one note per 50 hours of active playtime is a pretty high note/playtime frequency over the span of a year or more (although this is irrelevant because the note does not pertain to their behavior). also the most important question is if this is active, living playtime... or just ghost time. its pretty hard to do mass grief as a ghost.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #566765

i played the entire story of red faction guerrilla in 36 hours
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Misurn

Post by Misurn » #566776

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Misurn wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Spoiler:
even if that was a super brainlet thing to do, it's otherwise a pretty big step up from mass grief so sure, if you appeal there i can throw you a vouch. just remember that a vouch alone won't necessarily get you off the hook, and it's still up to them whether or not they want to unban you. feel free to link them to this post in your appeal:

As of having 2130 minutes of living time on our DB (about 36 hours), has only accrued one note/ban (Banned from the server for 30 minutes - Major IC in OOC: Misurn: AYE everyone, lennox travato its killing people approaching there are no admins). While obviously rule-breaking, this was probably not done out of malice, so I doubt he has intention to just mass grief you guys again for no reason.

Thanks for helping me up over the first guy who replied and for the vouch itself ngl, ive been waiting for like 5 months to play ai in the only server ive unlocked it
heres a link to the post:
https://forums.beestation13.com/t/unban ... st-ai/5607
and dtw, if my memory doesnt fails me they are using the vouch basically as a comfirmation for i to be capable of playing ai without trying to kill traitors with no lawchanges again
pugie

Post by pugie » #566777

My initial post was dumb and I'd like to backtrack and apologise.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #566910

i have played tgstation for 79 days and 1 and a half years ago i played tg almost entirely exclusively because nothing else interested me other then tg nonstop for hours
this is surprisingly little compared to most of the playerbase now
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #566984

saprasam wrote: i have played tgstation for 79 days and 1 and a half years ago i played tg almost entirely exclusively because nothing else interested me other then tg nonstop for hours
this is surprisingly little compared to most of the playerbase now
The reason I said it was because I figured a lot of addicts, like yourself, have forgotten that 50 hours in a game is actually a significant amount of time. (Don't take that the wrong way though, since I'm no better than you, just clarifying why I said it.)
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #566989

addicts

Seasons greetings,
Bobbah

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.