rock permanent secban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565974

Bottom post of the previous page:

So they gib people like normal cult, for wizard tier powers? Shadowling ascension?

I honestly have no clue if it was deserved to yeet their tools until I know how OP they get

But from rocks explanation, they do sound kinda OP ngl
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: rock permanent secban peanut

Post by BeeSting12 » #566824

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:Merged the other peanut thread with this one.
You realize these are two unrelated things right?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #566825

strangest timeline

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #566828

finally managed to reset your pass swarge?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #566830

holy fuck this thing went 3 pages from this morning
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #566831

BeeSting12 wrote:
oh no
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #566833

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
oh no
Oh Yeahhhhh.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by Cobby » #566835

saprasam wrote:
Cobby wrote:wyci is a valid response, stay mad sissies!
i'll learn how to code so i can revert cobbychem just to spite you
looking forward to it anon!
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #566838

Delete this if you want, MODS, but I'm cracking open a cold one tonight knowing I won't ever have to look at libbysnow's shitty ass doo doo village looking avatar with the boobufestu furry shit ever again

THANK YOU LIBBY
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #566839

stop gaslighting me pkp
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #566845

Bro seriously libbys post readability has fucking sky rocketed holy shit
[this space reserved]
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #566846

Reeeee wrote:And why *ARE* they DMing ss13 rounds? Isn't the whole purpose of it to self guide itself with antags and events like blob?
why ARE the /tg/ station mods DMing? makes no sense at all!
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #566848

???
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #566850

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
oh no
shitposts go in the hut
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #566852

Reeeee wrote:Be omniscient or you are not welcome on manuel.
Time travel device is also required.

I'll comp the notion that it's not so much players as it is jannies making the place intolerable.

Literally asspulls an event and then goes ban happy when player has no idea what he was supposed to do in that asspull.
Maybe you could have fucking told him then. Shitler.
how many peanut threads is it now where I've brought up banning sally for looking for her marble in the basket when clearly anne put it in the box when she was out of the room and she should have KNOWN that

how the fuck can you have a game where information is restricted by design and it's bannable to even attempt to obtain information that isn't available to your character, then ban people to acting upon the information that's available to them
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #566856

bobbahbrown wrote:
pugie wrote:Why can't admin just have the balls to say they think unlovedrock sucks as sec and ban them for that instead of trying to get validation for the ban from a shitty situation???
bet u wont

Warm wishes,
Bobbah
DO I LOOK LIKE A JANNIE TO YOU?
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #566857

pugie wrote:DO I LOOK LIKE A JANNIE TO YOU?
I'M GONNA SAY IT!

Jannie
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #566858

Screemonster wrote:when clearly anne put it in the box when she was out of the room and she should have KNOWN that
Didn't do nuffin QwQ
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566869

"Accusation implies statement of wrongdoing by one party: I have evidence in furtherence of the wrongdoing as corroberated by multiple parties. I just want to know what you were thinking when you did it."

Dr Aura's fursona is a lawyerkin this is cringe as fuck
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #566873

Stickymayhem wrote:"Accusation implies statement of wrongdoing by one party: I have evidence in furtherence of the wrongdoing as corroberated by multiple parties. I just want to know what you were thinking when you did it."

Dr Aura's fursona is a lawyerkin this is cringe as fuck
The whole ban appeal:

[youtube]ZPmHqzDtvHs[/youtube]
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #566874

wesoda25 wrote:Bro seriously libbys post readability has fucking sky rocketed holy shit
1)i do this just and solely to aggravate you. fuck you fucking monkey ook ook get grindered.
2) d r u g s
3)where's your excuse
¤)This is literally my religion
5)my fursona has seventeen split personalities, get on my level
6)i only put in effort to shit i care about
7)literally just fuck off at this point if all you have to say is "ooh look at this other post". People can read. You are the literal cancer of your generation with that shit. Shoo. Piss the right off mate.
8)pretending to be smart doesn't make you one; see aura and yourself.
Armhulen wrote:shitty ass doo doo village looking avatar with the boobufestu furry shit ever again
It was a nice avatar fuck you.

Shitface drunk pretend lawyer:
"Accusation implies statement of wrongdoing by one party: I have evidence in furtherence of the wrongdoing as corroberated by multiple parties. I just want to know what you were thinking when you did it."
English:
"I hated you fucking up my pretend event where i pressed a button, give me an shitty excuse so we can go to forums."
IkeTG wrote:why ARE the /tg/ station mods DMing? makes no sense at all!
No, it really doesn't. Not in a game that self-guides to a degree TG-SS13 does. Much less on manuel by spawning in valids and in guise of being a DM.
DM spends effort and worldbuilds, janny spawns monsters and then acts salty his monsters are killed. This was an example of jannyism.

You can now stop single sentence reacting to shit and start posting content you little shit or I will come into your house at night and eat your food.
signnatrire
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #566878

I dont like most admin events a lot are stupid and unfun

Some of the best events were from 2010 when i was playing ss13 at 4 am in the morning and the admemes would start fucking with the low pop crew by spawning in as "hallucinations" and say weird shit before disappearing
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #566879

Events aren't necessarily awful - I do remember some warcraft stratholme gateway event that was... okay? It was kinda really mindless pve but it was kinda nice how much effort went into the map.

But I often hear about the real shit ones "Okay I'm gonna spawn a literally unkillable monster and cycle players through it and they can brainlet murderbone!" - "WOW SOMEONE SUICIDED ON MY PERFECT EVENT MONSTER? UN. FUN! BANNED!"

"heh im gonna run clock cult even though it's not on rotation AND then make myself a cultist being an admin is AWESOME" "wow I got deadmin'd for abusing my admin powers what the fuck man"

"I created a bunch of playables and what I want them to do is - WOW THEY GOT ROBUSTED ALREADY? FUCK YOU ROCK BAN TIME."
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #566880

Reeeee wrote:No, it really doesn't. Not in a game that self-guides to a degree TG-SS13 does. Much less on manuel by spawning in valids and in guise of being a DM.
DM spends effort and worldbuilds, janny spawns monsters and then acts salty his monsters are killed. This was an example of jannyism.
bro people have been complaining about shit admin events for almost a decade now, if you wanna make a case for admins not interfering in rounds it's gotta be better than this
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #566881

IkeTG wrote: bro people have been complaining about shit admin events for almost a decade now, if you wanna make a case for admins not interfering in rounds it's gotta be better than this
Does it?
It's kind of an simple concept, solution doesn't need to be complex either. The will to do anything about it just isn't there and never has been.
And it kind of doesn't need to be, bad apples get deadminned if they keep it up after all.

And no, it's not a blanket "admins should never" statement, it's more of an "admins should fucking spend effort if they want to do that and not act like six when they fuck up".

I'm arguing the difference between minimum effort and none beinga standard, not prevention.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:4 am in the morning and the admemes would start fucking with the low pop crew by spawning in as "hallucinations" and say weird shit before disappearing
Simple ideas are best.
That's a good event that included zero forced interaction and less than zero murderbone and probably a lot of laughing on both sides.

Aura made shit tier simplemobs and forced interaction and then started swinging his penis around and shoving it in peoples mouths.
Some of admins just don't understand the difference or don't care at that specific moment and then we get this shit.

If admins do events, they should be just as beholden to rules as players are and not just go "it's an event fuck you" and walk away as an entitled little shit sniffing their own fart gas afterwards.

If players are forced to adhere to standards on manuel, why are not admins? Same fucking difference.

And like, the good events are the one's you DON'T hear about. Bad one's travel fast but good one's just leave you fulfilled and feeling good, not willing to scream to high heavens "this guy is a dick".
signnatrire
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #566882

saprasam wrote:
pugie wrote:Why can't admin just have the balls to say they think unlovedrock sucks as sec and ban them for that instead of trying to get validation for the ban from a shitty situation???
i think we should pre-emptively ban liggers from secroles so that we have no shit sec
either that or bring in sec hating valid hunter silicons from bagil to level the field
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #566884

epic fat gamer nuts can you hear me
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566890

im gonna wax lyrical about events since my events are the best

never fucking railroad, but don't be a pussy and ignore ic consequences for the crew being dumb

there that's the rule

if they ignore the syndicate assault team or whatever, the problem escalates gradually in the same way any round with an antag should

you should not be protecting your fucking dmpcs you brainlet fucking banbots

you should not be getting up in the business oocly with adminpms just because you need your amazing lore to come to fruition

you should remember that no one should be operating with total information, including and especially centcom (i swear to fuck if i see one more admin just chatting about the round in centcom i will fucking scream centcom updates are not for your fucking legal ic in ooc you fucking brainless hacks)

god i hate everyone but me
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566891

AND IF THEY DONT DO WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT THATS EXACTLY THE FUCKING POINT OTHERWISE YOU MAY AS WELL PLAY WITH FUCKING DOLLS OR WRITE A BOOK

GO RUN A FUCKING D&D SESSION ONCE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU GET IT PLEASE THANK YOU

ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES, EVERY ENTITY OR ORGANISATION YOU REPRESENT IS A CHARACTER WITH MOTIVATIONS AND LIMITATIONS FUCKING ACT LIKE IT

TODAY I MADE EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE STATION A WIZARD IM A FUCKING GENIUS

WHERE'S MY STATUE WHERE'S MY PARADE
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #566892

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566893

fuck i might just make a wiki page the new admins are going to give me a fucking stroke at this rate
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #566894

Best wishes,
Strange "bee" creature

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566898

Stickymayhem wrote:fuck i might just make a wiki page the new admins are going to give me a fucking stroke at this rate

Events on bagil are full of murderhobos sticky!!! Murderhobos!!

Edit: That paradise admin cedarbridge did an event called "vox" where they made two chickens green, sentient called them kiki yaya and let them loose on the station

I killed one and got banned by both them and bgobandit for random murder.

They were green chickens smh Mary Sue admin events

Edit 2: I was arguing that since they were simple mobs who cares but they went. Event mob that rule not applicable bye bye eat ban and ahealed their chicken.

Fuck Vox's.
► Show Spoiler
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #566901

Ruining an event will get you admin salt but should never warrant punishment. What you should consider is the fact that real people were playing as that character and you unfairly ended their fun.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #566904

Denton wrote:
saprasam wrote:
i think we should pre-emptively ban liggers from secroles so that we have no shit sec
either that or bring in sec hating valid hunter silicons from bagil to level the field
We already have those there's no field to level I was the ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY CONSISTENTLY MAINED SEC BESIDES LARRY AND HE SPENDS HALF HIS ROUNDS AFK OR DNR

honestly I'm not 100% sure if the event was dr. aura or dr. aura was called in to ban me because rave was running it and I have a complaint open against them I forgot which
probably the former though

wait nevermind according to beesting the latter is hte case
Last edited by confused rock on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #566905

Jack7D1 wrote:What you should consider is the fact that real people were playing as that character and you unfairly ended their fun.
*Stops toolboxing the formerly sentient Betsy that perished fifteen minutes ago for a hot second*
WELCOME TO SPACE STATION THIRTEEN MOTHERFUCKER
*sucks on a volume pump*
WE GOT FUN AND GAMES
signnatrire
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #566907

Thing that pisses me off is Aura takes 11 minutes from the appeal being posted to give their snide, elitist remark.

Now it's been shown through admin log diving that theres no ressonable grounds for the ban, with Aura trying to get the Chaplain to rat Issy Lizzy out at the instigator when the Chaplain was attacked by the Power Rangers first, Aura is suspiciously too busy to justify their ban so it sits in limbo as a little bonus punishment before it inevitably gets overturned.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #566908

dude last i saw this it was at the start of 3 pages how the fuck did it go to 4 pages
also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566909

saprasam wrote:dude last i saw this it was at the start of 3 pages how the fuck did it go to 4 pages
also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"
Coconut warrior said:

► Show Spoiler
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #566912

Shadowflame909 wrote:
saprasam wrote:dude last i saw this it was at the start of 3 pages how the fuck did it go to 4 pages
Coconut warrior said:

dragon ball z fusion dance? how???????? why is a dog and a woman fusing??????????????
Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Post by Yenwodyah » #566913

NOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN EVENTERINO! YOU CAN’T JUST KILL MY ADMIN SPAWNERINOS!!!!
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566914

saprasam wrote: dragon ball z fusion dance? how???????? why is a dog and a woman fusing??????????????
It's the only joke full metal alchemist fans have.

But he fused two different threads together both about binding of isaac rock, but about two different bans.
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #566915

It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #566916

BeeSting12 wrote:It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.
are you joking
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #566917

saprasam wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.
are you joking
not at all. there may or may not be a rule against dealing with someone who has a complaint against you, idk, but rave pinged @manuel-min to log in and deal with it and dr aura logged in
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #566918

Wow. Coconut was prophetic in his merging of the two peanuts if Rave called @manuel-min in to effect the ban.

[youtube]6-F2HKLzB6c[/youtube]
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #566921

It's not really a rule but it might be bad form. It could be seen as bias, so having someone else handle the issue alleviates that. The fact Rave asked someone else to handle it shouldn't be seen as a bad thing on their part, it's being contentious of the fact that they might be interfering with that complaint. Handing things off too another admin to handle is leaving it entirely in that admins hands. They could come to a completely different conclusion.

If the complaint was up for a really long time however, who cares. Thankfully most appeals and complaints are handled pretty quick this term.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566922

Pros of headmins this term:

-FNR stuff gets handled faster then I've ever seen before.

-They nice

Cons:

- Dootdoom cord disaster

- They won't give me my animation general like what the fuc-
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #566923

^ Yeah I'm just pointing it out since a lot of people are assuming Dr. Aura ran an event, Rock killed his event players, and so Dr. Aura secbanned him which is not true. RaveRadbury and a player were running an event, Rock killed the event players, and Dr. Aura investigated/secbanned them.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #566924

honestly I think aura was biased more against me than rave could've been
saprasam wrote: also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"
he could have done that but it wouldn't be true since he has almost no time on manuel
not that me "murdering" the crusaders is true either though
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #566925

confused rock wrote:honestly I think aura was biased more against me than rave could've been
saprasam wrote: also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"
he could have done that but it wouldn't be true since he has almost no time on manuel
not that me "murdering" the crusaders is true either though
there's only so far you can comply with "be kind to the antags" when you rock up and they're actively engaged in combat
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #566927

Manuel: don't validhunt unless youre sec
Also manuel: brooo sec can't validhunt you have ways to non lethal people even if you're outnumbered if you want to beat people to death don't play sec you should have higher standards