rock permanent secban peanut

General SS13 Chat
BeeSting12

Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: rock permanent secban peanut

Postby BeeSting12 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:50 pm #566923

^ Yeah I'm just pointing it out since a lot of people are assuming Dr. Aura ran an event, Rock killed his event players, and so Dr. Aura secbanned him which is not true. RaveRadbury and a player were running an event, Rock killed the event players, and Dr. Aura investigated/secbanned them.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

confused rock

Byond Username: The unloved rock

Postby confused rock » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:59 pm #566924

honestly I think aura was biased more against me than rave could've been
saprasam wrote:also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"

he could have done that but it wouldn't be true since he has almost no time on manuel
not that me "murdering" the crusaders is true either though

Screemonster

Byond Username: Scree

Postby Screemonster » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:09 pm #566925

confused rock wrote:honestly I think aura was biased more against me than rave could've been
saprasam wrote:also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"

he could have done that but it wouldn't be true since he has almost no time on manuel
not that me "murdering" the crusaders is true either though

there's only so far you can comply with "be kind to the antags" when you rock up and they're actively engaged in combat

confused rock

Postby confused rock » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:55 pm #566927

Manuel: don't validhunt unless youre sec
Also manuel: brooo sec can't validhunt you have ways to non lethal people even if you're outnumbered if you want to beat people to death don't play sec you should have higher standards

Nabski

Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Postby Nabski » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:56 pm #566928

BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.

are you joking

not at all. there may or may not be a rule against dealing with someone who has a complaint against you, idk, but rave pinged @manuel-min to log in and deal with it and dr aura logged in

There is not, but there is precedent for being told it's a bad thing to do.

RaveRadbury
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Postby RaveRadbury » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:00 pm #566931

confused rock wrote:Manuel: if you want to beat people to death don't play, you should have higher standards

ftfy
How's my administrating? Call 1-800-RADBURY
ImageImageImage
Heart Emoji ~ Winter Ball Queen 2019

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:10 pm #566932

careful with that statement because player versus player conflict is one of the best, most functional parts of the game and the whole reason we made a mrp server was to enrich player versus player conflict

confused rock

Postby confused rock » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:14 pm #566933

RaveRadbury wrote:
confused rock wrote:Manuel: if you want to beat people to death don't play, you should have higher standards

ftfy

then why wasn't the chaplain banned? checkmate, monotheist.

Shadowflame909

Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:15 pm #566935

Armhulen wrote:careful with that statement because player versus player conflict is one of the best, most functional parts of the game and the whole reason we made a mrp server was to enrich player versus player conflict

sorry armhulen didnt you get the memo

the only things we do here is bar RP. Getting more tools to make player versus player conflict more dangerous (like doing mining and xenobio) are now banned and gutted

This post was made by unironically all the admins who wanted MRP when they actually wanted HRP

Spoiler:

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.

Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.

BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909

Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:17 pm #566937

BeeSting12 wrote:It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.

rave's manuel cabal is growing

Naloac wrote:reminder to suck jannie cock daily to avoid being banned. dare to speak out about a jannies being shit and you will be banned!!

Timberpoes
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Timberpoes

Postby Timberpoes » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:23 pm #566940

RaveRadbury wrote:

ftfy

How about you don't call for people to be "investigated" when your event characters antag/self-antag.

[2020-06-22 03:03:30.993] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-Ivory)->Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff): So you were taking care of things and the HoS more or less just included themselves into it, right?

Where did Aura get this impression? Did Aura come into the situation pre-briefed? Their line of questioning is trying to lead Tanachi to agree with a specific interpretation of events. It would appear that Aura wasn't trying to ascertain the facts, instead they were trying to gather specific intel that supported their specific view of the situation, right?

[2020-06-22 03:03:59.103] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff)->Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-Ivory): Yeah. I had asked them for help because it was 3v1 otherwise. I asked them to help me

[2020-06-22 03:04:44.526] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-Ivory)->Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff): But you went in with the express purpose of subduing them, not killing them? You said flashed, there were centcomm messages about it.

What gave Aura the impression there were CentCom messages plural?

Beesting stated that there were only 2 CentCom messages, one was 30 minutes before the incident and the other was a meme message sent while Aura was interrogating Rock in admin PMs - After the incident and after Aura claimed multiple messages had been sent while cross-examining Tanachi

[2020-06-22 03:05:33.371] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff)->Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-Ivory): I thought [the CentCom message from 30 minutes ago] was for stopping people just outright killing [the people involved in the event] to begin with. I didn't think it mattered if I killed them or not after they attacked me and the geneticist with swords

Manuel: If you want to beat people to death, don't play, you should have higher standards
Rave: Except if I'm running an event and my event pawns self-antag and start attacking, then standards can be fucked because I'm meta-grudging Is-A-Lizard as I don't want to see him on Manuel because I believe he's too LRP, so now I'm going to escalate every percieved micro-aggression to full admin interactions so I can "drain the swamp".
Aura: I apply cross-examination and witness-leading techniques to attempt to flavour the witness' repsonses when questioning "for my own understanding of events", to ensure that I can frame the evidence in a manner the supports "my own understanding of events" over the objective truth.
Last edited by Timberpoes on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer: I braek. I feex. I nerf. I beef.
/tg/station Codermin: I baan. I noot. I halp. Feed me back in my thread.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 pm #566941

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:careful with that statement because player versus player conflict is one of the best, most functional parts of the game and the whole reason we made a mrp server was to enrich player versus player conflict

sorry armhulen didnt you get the memo

the only things we do here is bar RP. Getting more tools to make player versus player conflict more dangerous (like doing mining and xenobio) are now banned and gutted

This post was made by unironically all the admins who wanted MRP when they actually wanted HRP

what the hell are you stankin
Stickymayhem wrote:

rave's manuel cabal is growing

it helps no one to be reductive :ugeek:

Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:25 pm #566943

im stankin the fact that gamers really prefer bar rp over the entire game so rebalances, removals, and nerfs literally dont affect them and they infact cheer them on!!!

like bro whats so fun about sitting in the bar and drinking alcohol until your in crit

no game there!! no game!!!

Spoiler:

Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.

BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:50 pm #566945

BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:

are you joking

not at all. there may or may not be a rule against dealing with someone who has a complaint against you, idk, but rave pinged @manuel-min to log in and deal with it and dr aura logged in

just to clarify, you lied in your first post by saying dr aura was called in specifically, so everything you say is now inadmissable.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 pm #566946

oranges wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:

are you joking

just to clarify, you lied in your first post by saying dr aura was called in specifically, so everything you say is now inadmissable.

Hey guess what came in the mail today

saprasam

Byond Username: Saprasam

Postby saprasam » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:08 pm #566947

BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:

are you joking

(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)

Flatulent

Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Postby Flatulent » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:10 pm #566948

isn’t it weird how there was initially a thread about rave complaint but then rave “called” aura onto Manuel to deal with rock and now it’s all about Aura and not Rave

almost as if this thread merge wasn’t accidental haha amirite fellas
bindy liberation front
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries

cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post

cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.

Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.

Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 pm #566950

Flatulent wrote:isn’t it weird how there was initially a thread about rave complaint but then rave “called” aura onto Manuel to deal with rock and now it’s all about Aura and not Rave

If we're talking about headmin conspiracy theories then I want to know whats with 3 headmins voting no on the animation general

75% of the admin team has anime avatars

20% are furries

and 5% is whatever else

Seems like a good fit no? Almost like the headmins are trying to prevent something from happening by just granting it!

Spoiler:

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:40 pm #566955

oranges wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:

are you joking

what

THESE NUTSH LMAO

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:41 pm #566956

Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:

are you joking

what

THESE NUTSH LMAO

THE NUTSHACK LMAO
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:

Reeeee

Byond Username: LibbySnow

Postby Reeeee » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:42 pm #566957

Flatulent wrote:isn’t it weird how there was initially a thread about rave complaint but then rave “called” aura onto Manuel to deal with rock and now it’s all about Aura and not Rave

Does it really matter doe?
We all just reeing at thing because thing exists. Kind of irrelevant what that thing is in the end.
Then some shitlers attempt to salvage some semblance of discussion about it all and maybe one post is actually worth reading between it all.
Speaking of, I lost the red string somewhere in this page and the last.

I think Oranges is cute tho.
signnatrire

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 pm #566958

it's oranges
Spoiler:

Reeeee

Byond Username: LibbySnow

Postby Reeeee » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:45 pm #566959

PKPenguin321 wrote:it's oranges

Pineapples?
signnatrire

Jack7D1

Byond Username: Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:33 pm #566960

Rave did not ask for anyone in particular.
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

confused rock

Postby confused rock » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 pm #566961

Yeah but what if it was like "hey I need someone to punish rock for me" and aura was thinkin "oooh yes I love banning rock that is my most favorite thing to do"

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:59 pm #566962

for the same reason nobody lets you drive the vehicle in ARMA rock.

confused rock

Postby confused rock » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 am #566963

how do I ban oranges from posting in peanut threads about me

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:37 am #566964

Shadowflame909 wrote:

If we're talking about headmin conspiracy theories then I want to know whats with 3 headmins voting no on the animation general

75% of the admin team has anime avatars

20% are furries

and 5% is whatever else

Seems like a good fit no? Almost like the headmins are trying to prevent something from happening by just granting it!

The headmims made a good decision. Tg does not require a "soft hentai" channel on discord

Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:18 am #566968

don't be afraid of my jojo posting

Spoiler:

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:26 am #566973

Shadowflame909 wrote:don't be afraid of my jojo posting

Oh I am not afraid for myself.
It is good that your kind has the protection it needs from yourselves posting lolicon.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:32 am #566978

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Shadowflame909 wrote:don't be afraid of my jojo posting

Oh I am not afraid for myself.
It is good that your kind has the protection it needs from yourselves posting lolicon.

Spoiler:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Admin

Postby RaveRadbury » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:21 am #566980

ImageImageImage

saprasam

Byond Username: Saprasam

Postby saprasam » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 am #566981

RaveRadbury wrote:Image

how hard do you shit?
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)

wesoda25
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 am #566985

jeez tg forums have really degraded in quality. I didn't think we could get much lower.
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

teepeepee

Byond Username: Teepeepee

Postby teepeepee » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:56 am #566987

is there some kind of lizard metaclique infighting or something? how come they keep banning each other?

RaveRadbury
In-Game Admin

Postby RaveRadbury » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:59 am #566988

teepeepee wrote:is there some kind of lizard metaclique infighting or something? how come they keep banning each other?

It's the lack of mammal or monkey brain. We just have the lizard brain, and it's fight-or-flight.
ImageImageImage

BONERMASTER

Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Postby BONERMASTER » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:16 am #567001

So what I'm learning from rave's picture is that when I resist shitty and biased judgement, I should expect an even more unhinged shithead to metagrudge me and permanently ban me at first convenience.

A bit off-topic, but I was wondering, who puts you people into power?
Twottle_Birb responding to jannies in his ban appeal, wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image

Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:46 am #567003

BONERMASTER wrote:So what I'm learning from rave's picture is that when I resist shitty and biased judgement, I should expect an even more unhinged shithead to metagrudge me and permanently ban me at first convenience.

A bit off-topic, but I was wondering, who puts you people into power?

People with the Admin Trainer role on discord (which includes GMs even though they generally don't act on it)
Spoiler:

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:11 am #567008

Dr. Aura wrote:The culmination of circumstances speak for themselves, as does the magnitude of the response in relation to the nature of the offences. If you put a modicum of the effort you spent trying to defend your actions into deciding which actions are proper for the roles you have spent 5 years playing, you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Hue hue

iksyp

Byond Username: Iksyp

Postby iksyp » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:01 am #567010

every time i check this forum rock is getting bullied what happened now
hello how are you

Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:02 am #567011

Complaint: This admin misapplied current policy and made a bad decision

Policy: This current policy/lack of policy is bad and causes admins to make bad decisions

I think the admin misapplied current policy

Naloac wrote:reminder to suck jannie cock daily to avoid being banned. dare to speak out about a jannies being shit and you will be banned!!

BONERMASTER

Postby BONERMASTER » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:42 am #567015

PKPenguin321 wrote:People with the Admin Trainer role on discord (which includes GMs even though they generally don't act on it)

So say, I'm a jannie, and I start banning people for the fuck of it, my massive amount of bans start getting overturned and it becomes painfully clear that I'm an issue. Who is going to take my lights out? Is there anyone that is going to stop me before I send half the server population to the shadow realm?
Twottle_Birb responding to jannies in his ban appeal, wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image

Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

Slum Lord

Byond Username: InquisitorJohn

Postby Slum Lord » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:45 am #567016

put me in the screencap

Kel

Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Postby Kel » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:01 pm #567017

BONERMASTER wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:People with the Admin Trainer role on discord (which includes GMs even though they generally don't act on it)

So say, I'm a jannie, and I start banning people for the fuck of it, my massive amount of bans start getting overturned and it becomes painfully clear that I'm an issue. Who is going to take my lights out? Is there anyone that is going to stop me before I send half the server population to the shadow realm?

headmins

FloranOtten
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: FloranOtten

Postby FloranOtten » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:04 pm #567018

BONERMASTER wrote:

The headmins deadmin you if you're a shitter, but not for one or two bad bans.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:03 pm #567019

Also the players get to vote on a headmin every election

Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:20 pm #567027

FloranOtten wrote:

You have to be a real stupido to get deadminned

Recent deadminnings in memory are

- Nabski literally saying in deadchat before banning haku is "I'm metagruding haku"

- That one pork admin who spawned blobs and when they didn't roll it made themselves a blob manually

- Joan doing the same thing along with clock cult self-spawn similar shenanigans

-Some other admin recently forcing clock cult and rolling antag, getting banned because even if its a RNG roll, its still you antag rolling on your own spawn.

So, all these glaring WTFs are me saying that, even if you have a string of fucking up. You won't get deadminned as long as you don't make it brutally obvious that there was no chance of error.

Spoiler:

Kel

Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Postby Kel » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:58 pm #567030

Shadowflame909 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:

You have to be a real stupido to get deadminned

Recent deadminnings in memory are

- Nabski literally saying in deadchat before banning haku is "I'm metagruding haku"

- That one pork admin who spawned blobs and when they didn't roll it made themselves a blob manually

- Joan doing the same thing along with clock cult self-spawn similar shenanigans

-Some other admin recently forcing clock cult and rolling antag, getting banned because even if its a RNG roll, its still you antag rolling on your own spawn.

So, all these glaring WTFs are me saying that, even if you have a string of fucking up. You won't get deadminned as long as you don't make it brutally obvious that there was no chance of error.

SoS got ousted as a host for such shenanigans to the extreme.
but the real way to get deadminned is to be inactive whenever a inactive purge happens to sweep by... and also be unlucky? it seem inconsistent with those deadminnings. some inactive admins survive the purge, some dont.

Jack7D1

Byond Username: Jack7D1

Postby Jack7D1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:23 pm #567034

To maintain plasuible deniability I would to make it known that I do not know any of you therefore it is impossible for me to have a grudge. The government has removed my last 2 years of memory
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

BONERMASTER

Postby BONERMASTER » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:43 pm #567038

Alright, just appears to me that once you get past the initial admin screening that you're left to do whatever you want. Maybe that's just my inner Hitler coming through, but three headmins that only get activated way after the fact and nothing else inbetween to stop you from anything short of spawning yourself in as station destroying god, is something I would call a poor system.

On the headmins I also want to comment, that the ones we had, have in part made highly suspect rulings themselves and absolutely refused to see any reason in their opposition. There has not been a peep from the current ones about this situation, the rock boy has been hanging for almost a week now, a case that I, in my humble opinion, would consider simple. I don't see the current headmins as capable to uncover and bust street-smart janitors that deceive you and abuse their powers in more subtle ways, and I think these guys, and thus the only safety mechanism we have, are absolutely ineffective as a protective measure against any rogue admin with a pinch of wits.

Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat