rock permanent secban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565974

Bottom post of the previous page:

So they gib people like normal cult, for wizard tier powers? Shadowling ascension?

I honestly have no clue if it was deserved to yeet their tools until I know how OP they get

But from rocks explanation, they do sound kinda OP ngl
► Show Spoiler
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: rock permanent secban peanut

Post by FloranOtten » #568399

Make a policy thread about it. Finish the triple combo.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #568402

I thought the triple combo was posting in an admins feedback.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #568406

NecromancerAnne wrote:At least you're coming out swinging rock. I literally was waiting on you to make an appeal back when I banned you over the chainsaw shit because I recognized likely, if I was there at the time handling it instead of PAS it'd not have been anything more than a note or some shit but PAS was really banking on a ban.

But you never did so I stopped giving a shit and didn't wanna put up with you wringing your hands over it. It's good you're defending yourself this time and sticking up for yourself.
RaveRadbury wrote:I just think it's weird that sticky is putting his hands all over it. I've made no statements for or against your latest complaint.
it's not weird at all. He is literally doing what he has always done, because nobody has done what they should do and thrown him out of the administration. His involvement I feel actually actively damages rock's stance by claiming he is fighting for hard done by players while acting in an extremely unhelpful manner. He just wants his drama fix.
Stop thinking about me thank you
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #568407

FloranOtten wrote:Make a policy thread about it. Finish the triple combo.
But the combo is when you get denied... are you suggesting that he’s gonna win the complaint too and then policy discussion as a power move?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #568408

Win the complaint and the finish off with a policy discussion that is leading to change, and the american grandfather of democracy will blow open his burial grounds with a fountain of cum and echo non-stop deafening moans that are audible across the entire world.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #568409

Stickymayhem wrote:Stop thinking about me thank you
I am allowed to react to you and your horseshit, as much as you love to do the same to literally fucking every piece of administrative discourse that happens in this community. You cannot hold me to the standard you yourself refuse follow, which is just not putting yourself into every bit of drama you think will let you be adversarial in some way with another administrator. That is literally all you do, you fucking stain.

Since we're not colleges anymore I don't have any real issue with calling you a stain, by the way. Stop pulling a twobeard and hiding every time you get told to fuck off and waiting till everyone forgets the last time you involved yourself in this shit.
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #568411

Can someone make an allegiance chart for the parties involved I am very confused
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #568419

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:Stop thinking about me thank you
I am allowed to react to you and your horseshit, as much as you love to do the same to literally fucking every piece of administrative discourse that happens in this community. You cannot hold me to the standard you yourself refuse follow, which is just not putting yourself into every bit of drama you think will let you be adversarial in some way with another administrator. That is literally all you do, you fucking stain.

Since we're not colleges anymore I don't have any real issue with calling you a stain, by the way. Stop pulling a twobeard and hiding every time you get told to fuck off and waiting till everyone forgets the last time you involved yourself in this shit.
I'm happy to pay rent for the vast headspace I'm occupying I don't feel good about getting it all for free
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #569033

I was roleplaying with two doctors in the break room on manuel and aura made this fucking announcement
[2020-07-11 03:35:41.230] ADMIN: 03:35:41.230] ADMIN: Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS) has created a command report: For the record, James: when I speak of CentCom hiring the best, I mean it as I actually did my jobs. Which cannot be said for /some/ lizards on station right now.
not only bragging about their conduct on hosting a trial, but also talking shit about me for roleplaying instead of helping the rest of sec valid the ninja? we did end up succeeding in killing the ninja and they probably would've done fine without me. But what the fuck?

Aura bans me for validing their event too hard

Aura mocks me in a fucking centcomm announcement for roleplaying on manuel????????
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #569035

it seems like dr. aura is the next seag/brotemis but forgot the core #1 of being an admin with an incredibly abrasive personality: your bans have to be iron clad or you're not only an asshole, you're a wrong asshole.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #569039

lmao headmins hurry up
[this space reserved]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #569043

Kel wrote:it seems like dr. aura is the next seag/brotemis but forgot the core #1 of being an admin with an incredibly abrasive personality: your bans have to be iron clad or you're not only an asshole, you're a wrong asshole.
saeg wasn't really that abrasive compared to some of the people we're used to having around nowadays
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #569078

Rock, legit, post that into the thread. This is downright bullying what the fuck.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #569089

even after being overturned he keeps on needling the player with an open complaint

what are optics
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #569102

NecromancerAnne wrote:Rock, legit, post that into the thread. This is downright bullying what the fuck.
I mean though the focus of the conversation I was having with the other two lizards was my mental health, there WERE 3 of us. They weren’t provably singling me out, so i don’t know if it would fit.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #569110

its ok rock during the trial i kept making fun of him for being a stinky lizard
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #569117

The hard thing is that Aura legitimately does cool events but this shit is a bit hard to justify in any way, he's really just out for milking blood out of a rock
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #569147

NecromancerAnne wrote:Since we're not colleges anymore
you have made a single typo, you lost the argument, fuck you, die, sticky wins by default
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #569197

if this gets to 9 pages rock should be automatically permad for having a peanut thread that got too long
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #569222

oh right here's your triple combo
appeal
complaint
negative feedback
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact