ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
saprasam
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Saprasam

ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby saprasam » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 pm #567647

deitus can’t be top dog forever
Image
tgmc admin (I HAVE LOST HUMAN RIGHTS)



Ivuchnu
 
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Ivuchnu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:20 pm #567648

One self-requested job permaban and 3 notes, one of which "faded". You?
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp
Not happy with game, not happy with code.

User avatar
saprasam
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby saprasam » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:23 pm #567649

can’t check right now but i have like 8 bans and 23 notes
Image
tgmc admin (I HAVE LOST HUMAN RIGHTS)

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby NecromancerAnne » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:33 pm #567650

I have a note about ic ooc across multiple lives as a revenant even though I became a rev through an antag token explicitly to get revenge on my killer as his ethereal tormentor.

I have one ban and a secret note as a result of that ban, and still have that secret note as a result of that ban because subject217 thought I was metafriending someone I literally only interacted with during that round, and it was entirely in-character that I even ended up helping them kill someone. I feel if it had any relevance at all, I wouldn't have been made an admin but I don't wanna ask to get it removed. Maybe I will, but since I only know about it because of being an admin, it seems like bad form? Also I already appealed the ban and was denied.

I have a note from a week later where I blew up robotics trying to kill Nar Nar and his hypnoflash army with a null crate syndicate bomb.

I have a note during my fucking admin term from when I went ballistic and killed cargo with their own guns because they spaced a fellow miner to get those guns.

And warned because I left the lavaland base even though the base was completely ransacked from multiple mechs.

User avatar
Kel
 
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:04 am
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Kel » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:37 pm #567651

2020 - nothing
2019 - 2 notes
1 positive note - self requested cult ban
1 neutral note - note for opening an oxygen pump that had a plasmafire hidden inside of it
2018 - nothing
2017 - nothing
2016 - 3 notes
1 antag token
watchlist for potential metagaming
warned for house arresting a chaplain as HoS for beating the shit out of someone (who was previously bibling people at random to force brain damage)
2015 - 2 bans
banned from heads of staff for signing out while playing HoS
banned for 5 minutes for accidental ic in ooc
2014 - 2 notes, 1 ban
note for "moderate chat spam"
note for killing a head of staff, cloning them, and poor communication about their actions resulting in the head of staff being lynched again
banned from security for conscripting a assistant militia, which resulted in the HoP being looted

i had more of a history but it appears the note database doesnt go back that far or the associated notes got removed for being bans that got overturned.
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:39 pm #567652

Dunno how to check bans and notes, i presume everything i have is just evidence of how great i am
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
saprasam
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby saprasam » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:45 pm #567654

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Dunno how to check bans and notes, i presume everything i have is just evidence of how great i am

i want to say statbus but i doubt you can check because you said the T word
Image
tgmc admin (I HAVE LOST HUMAN RIGHTS)

User avatar
Boris
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:21 pm
Location: Soon to be Atlantis
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Boris » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:21 pm #567660

4 bans in total, 2 of which were deserved, 1 is a dupe because someone forgot to hit the ban admin button, and 1 which is a meme.

7 notes in total, 4 of which are from those said bans, 1 from when I was a AC, 1 from me testing if notes were broken, and 1 cashed out antag token.
The nerd that plays Tam and Amanda Lin

Call me a bad admin here.

Ivuchnu
 
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Ivuchnu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:24 pm #567662

How do antag tokens work, what's their purpose and can I have one for the sake of owning one?
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp
Not happy with game, not happy with code.

User avatar
pugie
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby pugie » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm #567666

5 bans 13 notes
john sex

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Timonk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:52 pm #567676

22 Notes 12 bans
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Timonk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 pm #567678

Most Stupid ban:
Spoiler:
Banned from the server for 1440 minutes - Died to syriniver as wizard, proceeded to make a PR to nerf syriniver before round ended. This is ick ock fueled by salt can we not have that please.


Most pointless ban:
Spoiler:
Banned from Roles: Deadchat, OOC for 1 month - OOC: Timonk: yo can we kill nicki IRL This kind of shit isnt okay. Keep OOC and IC matters separate, and lay off the death threats.


like what, is it gonna stop me if i really wanted to?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm #567684

7 notes, one meme ban. never actually been real banned B)

5 from 2016 (one positive), 1 from 2017 (that was positive), one from 2018

you can tell i'm very proud of how i play
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 pm #567685

178 notes, 46 bans, 13 of which are permanent.

oh you mean my notes and bans. It's zero. Because I'm perfect.
Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:49 pm #567687

25 notes 14 bans (half of which are legitimate) most of the notes aren’t bad too
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:54 pm #567690

wesoda25 wrote:25 notes 14 bans (half of which are legitimate) most of the notes aren’t bad too

i'd admin you if you weren't so SCARED of getting your feet wet pssh
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
Flatulent
 
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 am
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Flatulent » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:55 pm #567691

imagine being an admin in 2020
bindy liberation front
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries

cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post

cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.

Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:58 pm #567694

3 months bitch no balls


Also wtf im looking at my notes, dgl I thought you gave me an antag token for the ban but you redeemed one of the ones I already had? This is outrageous im fuming plz explain @dgl @dgl @dgl
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm #567698

21 bans 2 notes
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm #567699

wesoda25 wrote:3 months bitch no balls


Also wtf im looking at my notes, dgl I thought you gave me an antag token for the ban but you redeemed one of the ones I already had? This is outrageous im fuming plz explain @dgl @dgl @dgl

i don't know what this means but i know you're the world's biggest pussy LMFAOROFL
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm #567701

Armhulen wrote: don't know what this means but i know you're the world's biggest pussy LMFAOROFL

I traded a ban (which ends in 3 montjs) for an antag token but according to my notes i didnt actually GET an antag token and instead one of my earlier ones was used for it this was NOT the deal dgl plz explain
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 pm #567702

wesoda25 wrote:
Armhulen wrote: don't know what this means but i know you're the world's biggest pussy LMFAOROFL

I traded a ban (which ends in 3 montjs) for an antag token but according to my notes i didnt actually GET an antag token and instead one of my earlier ones was used for it this was NOT the deal dgl plz explain

i'll add it today or you could just appeal it and get back to playing the video game already
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
vkalls
 
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:16 pm
Byond Username: Vincent Kallstrom

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby vkalls » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm #567704

3 Notes
- Suicided as HoP
- Ick Ock 2 Minutes Before Round End
- Note From Ban
1 Ban
- Banned for being Part of the Mass Suicide/Ghost Sniping/IC in OOC destruction of round 137998, otherwise known as the Manuel 19 ban incident fuckeroo
Image
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Timonk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 pm #567705

>fuckeroo

lol yall just retarded
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
BONERMASTER
 
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby BONERMASTER » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 pm #567706

1 Ban, wrongfully applied by a cute jannie because they couldn't stop thinking about me and typed my name into the banbox instead of who they actually meant to ban.
0 Notes.
Twottle_Birb wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image


Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm #567707

Armhulen wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
Armhulen wrote: don't know what this means but i know you're the world's biggest pussy LMFAOROFL

I traded a ban (which ends in 3 montjs) for an antag token but according to my notes i didnt actually GET an antag token and instead one of my earlier ones was used for it this was NOT the deal dgl plz explain

i'll add it today or you could just appeal it and get back to playing the video game already

Where’s the honor in that?
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
Jack7D1
 
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 am
Location: Here
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Jack7D1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:51 pm #567709

BONERMASTER wrote:1 Ban, wrongfully applied by a cute jannie because they couldn't stop thinking about me and typed my name into the banbox instead of who they actually meant to ban.
0 Notes.

<3 always thinking about you
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

User avatar
Fikou
 
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 am
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Fikou » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 pm #567725

2018 - one ban because grenade logging was bugged and it showed me throwing something, 2 meme/positive notes, 3 ick ock notes, 1 secret note, 4 griefing notes
2019 - one meme ban, one ban for spamming ooc and one grief ban, 3 meme/positive notes, 4 griefing notes
2020 - one self requested ban, one griefing note, one me being very mean note
Image
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:47 pm #567730

wesoda25 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
Armhulen wrote: don't know what this means but i know you're the world's biggest pussy LMFAOROFL

I traded a ban (which ends in 3 montjs) for an antag token but according to my notes i didnt actually GET an antag token and instead one of my earlier ones was used for it this was NOT the deal dgl plz explain

i'll add it today or you could just appeal it and get back to playing the video game already

Where’s the honor in that?

Spoiler:
Image


will you fight? or will you perish like a dog?
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Timonk » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:25 am #567735

The only thing I can say is that play time is exponential to notes
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:52 am #567744

Gimme a raincheck bro id be a pussy if i did plus doing good things now
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

kopoba
 
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 am
Byond Username: Kopoba

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby kopoba » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:02 am #567745

2 notes from 2019 i was inattentive to chat that lead me to those notes

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby terranaut » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 am #567754

Image
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
Cobby
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Cobby » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:28 pm #567788

My last real note was like when kor was still around and I noted a guy after he wronged me earlier in the round.

I think he later got banned or left so really I won :)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby bobbahbrown » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm #567804

i only ever got banned once and it was from 2013-2017 a short ban for metacomms after i played ss13 at a LAN party

i have some notes though not many i will post some highlights later...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
The Respected Man
 
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 am
Byond Username: The Respected Man

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby The Respected Man » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:01 pm #567805

Image

That time when i reinforced armory roundstart was the golden age. There was something oddly satisfying about reinforcing the armory and returning 15 minutes later to find like... 5 corpses. Vampires were a mistake

User avatar
Cobby
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Cobby » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:48 pm #567810

oh wait I lied i was banned for ick ock within the year because DGL has shit taste in sounds so I thought the dump eet soundbyte was another one of those and told him to fuck off in OOC over it after having checked my OOC phone.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby bobbahbrown » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:36 am #567916

Image

Image

Image

okand is literally a blessed creature thank you for believing me when i said it was a mistake (it was)

i only have 12 notes 4 of which are positive and only 1 of which occurred in the last year
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
saprasam
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby saprasam » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:47 am #567917

bobbahbrown wrote:Image

Image

Image

okand is literally a blessed creature thank you for believing me when i said it was a mistake (it was)

i only have 12 notes 4 of which are positive and only 1 of which occurred in the last year

i have no positive bans
scared?
Image
tgmc admin (I HAVE LOST HUMAN RIGHTS)

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby NikNakFlak » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 am #567919

wesoda25 wrote:Gimme a raincheck bro id be a pussy if i did plus doing good things now

no balls
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:57 am #567920

NikNakFlak wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Gimme a raincheck bro id be a pussy if i did plus doing good things now

no balls

My favorite admin, replying to my favorite player!
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 am #567926

i have a note from MSO that says "absolutely no fun" from before i was an admin and to this day i do not know what it was about
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby confused rock » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:28 am #567927

from 2014 to 2016 I have over 30 notes and I have no idea how I didn't get fucking permabannned. These range from a note for saying lmao, for saying valid (WHICH TO THIS DAY PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH AND IT PISSES ME OFF) to asking admins for permission to start fights too often (as opposed to what, starting them wordlessly? What the fuck is your problem STP?) to "ahelping constantly" (I HAVE AN ACTUAL FUCKING NOTE FOR THIS. I HAVE A NOTE FOR AHELPING TOO OFTEN. YOU SEE WHY I DON'T LIKE AHELPING? YOU SEE WHY?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016-03-09 03:06:52 | Sybil | aliannera [Remove Note] [Secret] [Edit Note]
Warned: Using a recorder to read out smut over the radio as a drone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016-03-09 16:54:36 | Sybil | shadowlight213 [Remove Note] [Secret] [Edit Note]
Reads smut over the radio with recorders a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expected I was going to end by saying one of the actual bad things I did but the worst i can see is my first note, for killing 3 people with a chaos staff while trying it out. A lot of notes are just minor dumb stuff you wouldn't get notes for nowadays. administration really is more relaxed.

post 2016, the notes I can see without the help of an admin showing me my old remarks, I have like six. I disagree with almost all of them. The only one I think I was in the wrong on was in 2018 or something when I got pissed at a prisoner who kept trying to escape so I threw em at a shocked grille. when they tried to trick the AI into murdering me, I shuttle gibbed them. Shocking them was excessive for me but bitch if you tell the AI to murder me I'll defend myself.

In total I have like 40?

hey saeg fuck you for that one note like for that time when I was a ling and I got executed solely because someone said I cryo stung them based on the fact they had burn wounds, with no other evidence tying it to me? When I said in an ahelp "this mean I can just go burn myself with a lighter and say 'hey guys ling got me' because I'm metagaming?"? When you gave me a fucking note for that and let the guy who executed me for a random person having burn wounds get off scott free? Yeah, looking at having 40 notes I expected to read over all of them and get embarassed. but really it just made me angry that most of these notes were for really stupid reasons.


A lot of my notes are making me wonder. "If I got this ban today I would've appealed it and not to apologise, but to say the admin was wrong. Have the standards for admins raised over time, have the rules been enforced more rigidly over time than before where they were enforced loosely to the benefit of banning admins, or have I simply become a lot more arrogant over time and I think I know the rules better than most admins do because I've been playing years longer than they have?"
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby wesoda25 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:04 am #567931

< 3
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby cacogen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:16 am #567936

mine are from drinking and aren't funny (I killed an admin)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Helios
 
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Helios » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:21 pm #568023

Image
Here's my notes.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby oranges » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:27 pm #568034

like 30 bans for shitposting

User avatar
pugie
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby pugie » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:16 pm #568037

Ok add one note on for me because I executed a scientist trespassing in AI upload shift start and uploading a CBT law.

I regret nothing.
john sex

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby Armhulen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:18 pm #568039

pugie wrote:Ok add one note on for me because I executed a scientist trespassing in AI upload shift start and uploading a CBT law.

I regret nothing.

Warned for murder - As non-antag HoS, executed a scientest who the AI let into upload roundstart. Admittedly their concerns were in the right place, but still spoke to them about round removal and rule 1, which they said they'd avoid stepping on in the future.

^ APPEAL THIS MADNESS ^
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: ooo you wanna tell me your total bans and notes ooooo

Postby CitrusGender » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:22 pm #568040

Image
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users