bring back catgirl character selection

General SS13 Chat
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

bring back catgirl character selection

Post by Xhuis » #572474

i would have put this in the hut but apparently you guys KILLED IT in the 10 months or so that i forgot about this place for. for shame
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Xhuis
Github User

Re: bring back catgirl character selection

Post by Xhuis » #572475

wtf who would bring back catgirls LOL. go to citadel
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #572476

fuck off, they're right. removing cat ears on the basis of them being furry is a dumb strawman used by grognards and edgy kids who call things "furry" without ever having interacted with another human being that isn't a straight white male
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #572478

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #572480

well, had my fun. later LOSERS. have fun with the spess
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #572481

reported
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #572482

there goes our hero.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #572484

This was a thread
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #572489

watch him as he goes
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #572491

I always knew xhuis had MPD
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #572492

Schizophrenia can affect anyone at any moment.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #572502

No no he has a point.
[this space reserved]
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen