Post Your Notes Here!!!

General SS13 Chat
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Post Your Notes Here!!!

Post by DemonFiren » #63163

Bottom post of the previous page:

Whoa, how have I not been made fun of officially yet?

YOU BASTARDS ARE PRIORITISING BY RANK.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #63164

DemonFiren wrote:Whoa, how have I not been made fun of officially yet?

YOU BASTARDS ARE PRIORITISING BY RANK.
no we prioritise by how much of a nerd you are
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #63165

I bet I could outn...

...nah, not falling for that.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #63194

19-Aug-2014 | Banned for 120 minutes - Greytiding, provoking the bartender, setting him on fire, etc. ~subtlegraces26-Aug-2014
Feretal
Byond Username: Feretal

Post by Feretal » #63257

10-Dec-2013 | "Found" the syndicate shuttle. ~giacomand03
I used to fuck off into space every round (not before doing my assigned job) by jumping or mass drivering myself, it was inevitable I'd slam into the shuttle at some point.

-Aug-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed Steiner FNR, Captain confirmed Stiener was a helpful member of the loyal side, Warden outright murdered him and declared him rev for having a flash (he was a robo.), Also hid the body to prevent cloning after the fact. (blessed)
This relates to https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... tal#p22823
Still stand by my actions, although they were taken in haste. Also the notes kind of distort the view of what happened, which is a shame.

~bluespace17-Sep-2014 | Banned from Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician - Suicide round start engineer.
Had to go to class, didn't want to play a whole round. I deserved this one.

~gamarr19-Nov-2014 | Suicided at roundstart as sec, might be worth noting. ~saegrimr
Don't really remember this but eh.

Not too shabby considering how long I've been here.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #63279

10-Sep-2012 | Banned - Shuttlegriff ~xsi [-] - I don't even remember

02-Jan-2013 | Note - CMO ~alien219 [-] - wat

21-Apr-2013 | Started a fight with someone in medbay instead of asking them to leave, beat them to near death and lied to security to get them arrested. Caused a great deal of grief for shitty reasons. Warned. ~elyina [-] - Ligger got what they deserved for being a thieving griffy shit.

06-Jun-2013 | Banned - Greytiding, holding about half the secforce in glass cells, naked. I could have understand not releasing the HoS, since you had found proof on him he was a syndie, but the rest didn't deserve it. ~laharlmontgommery [-] - Totally deserved but hilarious

13-Jun-2013 | Banned - Wared- Took part in a war against sec orchestrated by the chaplain, who they believed to be a traitor, chose to aid the chaplain in using weapons stollen from the armory to attack officers and generally act like a greytider with numerous others. ~cdb [-] - Invalid cdb ban. If we could appeal notes I would appeal this one.

18-Jun-2013 | Banned - :g Banning weeyakk for fake ic in ooc ~tsaricide [-] - Never gets old.

03-Oct-2014 | Loaded up a stunprod with plasma as a non-antag and agged on security to activate it. ~skorvold [-] - It was funny even the officer who eventually used it thought it was.

25-Oct-2014 | Banned for 10800 minutes - Broke into a Trading-Vessel i spawned in as an event twice as a non antag even after i told him to Stop. Has multiple previous bans for greytiding. ~misterstaub [-] - top kek

03-Nov-2014 | Started shit with the clown (and ended up killing him) because the clown stole another assistants gloves. Was warned to not go vigilante like this. ~quartzcrystal [-] - Clown was an antag and kept coming back for them. He had it coming.

07-Nov-2014 | Arrested and confiscated a spray bottle from a player who had been abusing them every round for a couple days. IC arrest based on OOC reasoning. ~stickymayhem [-] - Name three reasons a chemist would need to empty a cleaner bottle at roundstart on trek chem that don't involve killing people.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #63289

Notes for lumipharon:

15-Jul-2013 | Banned - Took part in spacing a mime for talking. ~cdb
At this point I had never played a mime before (actually I don't think I've EVER been a mime...), so I thought mime's literally could never talk. So when one talked, and someone suggested he must be a ling, me an a couple of guys sealed him in a coffin and mass drived him. After I got day banned I looked up mimes on the wiki and found out they can break their vow of silence. Honk.

11-Dec-2013 Warned - Was ordered to execute two cultists and pre-emptively murdered an Asimov security cyborg just for being nearby. ~pandarsenic

Literally have no recollection about this.

24-Oct-2014 Lethaled a mime instead of cuffing him. Not sure why he had to do this, seems being disarmed even once in the brig with officers around is "justified" to murder someone. ~blessedheretic

I think I vaguely remember this. Some shitter constantly running around the brig, after his timer ran out, shoving everyone until I ran out of taser. Don't remember actually killing them, but general fuck idiots who shit around in the brig like that, deliberately being shitty.

27-Dec-2014 Killed a fellow engineer as a non-antag provided pretty terrible reasoning on his part as to why he thought the engineer was responsible for releasing the singularity. ~sometinyprick

This note seems to completely miss the part where I try nonlethally bring him to sec by chain stunning him with my telebaton, until he manages to disarm me, and escape into maint after attacking me and another engineer who are trying to stun him again. We then crit him (as the he had the telebaton inhis bag/got dropped somewhere), search him, find no suspicious shit so I drag him to medbay, then tiny starts bombing me with ahelps, and he dies while I'm trying to reply to them.
He literally wouldn't have died if it wasn't for the ahelps.
Also when you're literally the only person with engineerin access that wasn't actively with me the whole round (Every other engineer and the HoP/acting captain making the supermatter engine), and NOT ONCE speak in person, or over radio, then yeah, seems a reasonable reason to try detain them when the singulo pops loose.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #63317

In four years I have one note.

25-Aug-2014 | Warned: Welding escape doors during nuke ops round to try and prevent the ops from getting on the shuttle. ~mrstonedone

I did unweld them when they told me the fluke ops were wrecked..
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #63353

Big Faggot wrote:admins pls post my notes b/c im banned
im still waiting faglords
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #63354

Been here for almost three years and only have a few notes, mainly petty notes with the serious ones I got out of because my CHA check passed (with also a passive +2 in technicality). Will post later because my phone doesn't have byond. Out of all of my shenanigans I've never once got a ding dong while being captain or HoS, maybe because I'm top flight.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
CocaneStyle
Byond Username: CocaneStyle

Post by CocaneStyle » #63379

21-Jul-2013 | Banned from cultist - Screwed over his entire team as a cultist. Flooded plasma, killed more than five of his teammates. Weekban from team roles. ~pickleinspector
21-Jul-2013 | Banned from operative - Screwed over his entire team as a cultist. Flooded plasma, killed more than five of his teammates. Weekban from team roles ~pickleinspector
21-Jul-2013 | Banned from revolutionary - Screwed over his entire team as a cultist. Flooded plasma, killed more than five of his teammates. Weekban from team roles ~pickleinspector

Correction, I killed just about everyone on the station. I don't remember much except that I was converted and left to my own devices with no help. Also cult was different.

23-Jul-2013 | Banned - Monkey'ing a braindead guy. He could've reconnected. ~giacomand
Guilty as charged.

17-Jan-2015 | Sleep toxin'd people in medbay during an extendo-blob using the sleepers. Complaints were had about him. ~bluespace
I put 2 people to sleep so I don't know where other complaints could come from.

22-Jan-2015 | Apparently due to lag accidently caused a plasma fire. ~sometinyprick
A genuine accident and it was only a small plasma fire from floor tiles.
Last edited by CocaneStyle on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #63383

17-Sep-2012 | Banned - Mirror ban from server two. ~reisyn09-

Jan-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Griefer -Trespassed into mimes office. Waited for mime. Assaulted mime 3 times. Mime attempted to defend himself using disarm. He assaulted the mime a 4th time. At this pointthe mime started to defend himself with a weapon. The player then murdered the mime. Instead of desclating when he was being disarmed. Completely unprovoked grief. ~rockdtben08-

Aug-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Greytiding ~saegrimr

People can't take a joke.
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

Post by TZK13 » #63411

23-Feb-2013 | Released a bunch of killer tomatoes onto the escape shuttle while non-antagonist. ~zudrag

I'm appealing this note right now.

Removed. 8-) 8-) 8-)

25-Apr-2013 | Followed a cult around since start (before anyone knew) saying they were cults, stole things from them and caused them to suicide due to "awful grif". Keep watch out for this one. ~summoner99

So what happened here was I was an assistant in line at the HoP's office with a mime ahead of me that placed a paper on the table for the HoP to read and me being the snoop I am was about to examine it before the HoP grabbed it to handle the mime's request. After the mime left and it was my turn I continued my snooping by asking to see the paper which the HoP refused. Then I decided to joke around on the radio and pester the HoP directly about him getting off on the mime's scent on the paper and then that he was huffing the paper. Eventually that progressed into the territory that got me this note, joking about the HoP being a cultist considering the whole paper thing. Now I was just joking around for fun, I didn't seriously think the HoP was a cultist until when I came across the HoP and a couple other cultists about to convert somebody in maint.

I understand why the note was placed considering I went into somewhat meta territory with the joke but I will say that I don't remember stealing anything from the HoP, during all this another assistant had broken into his office which I assume was conflated with what I did.

06-Jun-2013 | Greytiding, holding about half the secforce in glass cells, made by Weeyah, naked. I could have understand not releasing the HoS, since you had found proof on him he was a syndie, but the rest didn't deserve it. They did however release them midround. ~laharlmontgommery

This one's pretty valid. Funny thing is I was literally right about to be banned for it but the next round I became a wizard's apprentice and Laharl Montgommery decided to show me mercy when they noticed, still have a clean ban record. 8-)
Last edited by TZK13 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #63414

this is literally the best thing to happen to /tg/station in a while, exposing all the bad admins who set notes for insignificant crap just because they're butthurt
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #63419

Activated a BoH when another player put a BoH on a table at the same time. This was a mistake on both parts and it led to a large part of the station being eaten. ~ tedward133707-Jan-2015

Got another Revolutionary killed "for trying to kill a potential rev candidate" ~subtlegraces03-Feb-2014

Warned - setting boh on the shuttle because he got attacked by a toy sword and assumed it was a real thing, singulo was promptly? (or what's the word) sucked out into spess with 1 casualty that wasn't that pissed. ~alien21927-Feb-2014

Warned - if guy is being a prick as RD again permajobban him pls. ~alien21928-Feb-2014

Warned for giving out Bags of Holding for free as Scientist/RD. ~skorvold04-Apr-2014

Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Tasaing the HoS and captain as the warden. Tasing the HoS to try and shave his head, then the captain for trying to demote him for tasing the HoS. ~mrglasses9103-Nov-2014 | Edit: Was tased by the HoS for attempting to shave the HoS THEN tased the HoS and captain. Apparently he had the job unticked? ~mrglasses9108-Nov-2014
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #63421

Hold on, giving out BoHs is against the rules?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #63427

I'll join too I guess, with commentary.

27-Aug-2012 | Banned - IC in OOC. ~gamarr
I don't remember this at all, I usually have a good grasp of IC/OOC, but I guess I made an early mistake in one of my first rounds.

20-Sep-2012 | Released the singularity as a non-antag. Said he was messing around. Knew what he was doing though. ~giacomand
20-Sep-2012 | Banned from Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician, Roboticist - Releasing singularity as non-antag. Said he was messing around. ~giacomand
20-Sep-2012 | Job banned from Engineering for the previous reason. (releasing singularity as non-antag) ~giacomand
20-Sep-2012 | Banned from Assistant - You shouldn't release singularity even as an assistant ~alien219
20-Sep-2012 | Banned - releasing the singularity "for fun", being unrepentant and stupid ~giacomand

Damn... five notes on a single event. Though I never denied that I did it. It was one of my very first rounds and I was experimenting and was under the honest impression that Assistants were supposed to fuck with the station and crew. I honestly thought cutting some wires that would lead to the Singu being released would've been on the engineers for not paying attention. It was one of my first rounds... I didn't know shit about this game back then.
It only irked me that I was banned from "unrelated" jobs, because I was an Assistant and under the very false impression of being allowed to cause trouble, whenever I actually had a job I took it serious and was responsible, and the Atmos and Roboticist (that all happened when Robo was located where now tcomms is) didn't even have access to the singu.
And it's a bit strange that giacomand wrote that I was "unrepentant and stupid" because as I remember it I was completly honest about it and just ignorant to the rules of the game. I took full responsibility for what I did and never tried to talk my way out.

08-May-2013 | Banned - Making himself a slime and rampaging on the station trying to kill everyone without reason. ~aranclanos

The policy about that changed one day without warning and was later reverted again. I don't even know what it is these days. I did a lot of slime-tiding back then and was quite suprised to learn it was suddenly not okay anymore. Would've liked to have a warning first, but what happened happened.

27-Jul-2013 | Warned for letting the wizard "steal" his bombs as non-antag scientist ~aranclanos

This is kind of misleading... yeah it's true that I politely "offered" my bombs to a Wizard, however there was nothing I could've done to stop the Wizard from taking my bombs regardless. This is kind of like punishing a cashier for giving money to the robber waving a gun in his face. From an in-character point of view it even makes perfect sense to not try to die and instead try to get the Wizard on your side. But I guess it's debateable...

27-Apr-2014 | Observed: as a secborg, allowed harm to happen by letting sec harmbaton cultists. ~creationpro

Yeah this one is BS. I'm just a human and in a hectic situation (think escape shuttle grief) you just can't keep up. The action takes place on the left side of the screen while on the right the chat/attacklog races like crazy with red on red with a bit of black in between. Cultists were using runes, EMPs, trying to escape, security was firing tazers and stunbatoning people... it was a chaotic mess.
So excuse for for not seeing the harm message during that chaos, I was trusting the sec officers to not harm the cultists. I did the best I could to contain harm on both sides. Also this was before we had "attack animations".

15-Oct-2014 | Warned - "Accidentally" turning on lethal lasers while human nuke ops were in the upload as asimov cyborg ~ikarrus

It was a honest mistake. I have 2 monitors and when I click between them I sometimes don't pay that much attention to where I click. Sometimes I activate firedoors by accident because of that, but in this unfortunate incident I turned the turrets to lethal for a second. I did correct the mistake instantly. And really it was a mistake... I love playing borg, why would I risk being banned over getting half a barrage of lasers on one Nuke Op?
Last edited by dionysus24779 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

Post by TZK13 » #63430

Just a heads up that you're attaching the date number from the next note to the end of admin's names there, see how you have "giacomand20" and "giacomand08"? I did the same thing with Zudrag considering I had no idea who they were and thought it was Zudrag25 at first because of how it's formatted when you view them.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #63431

If you think the notes are truly invalid, appeal then. Saying a note is bullshit is no different from saying a ban is bullshit just because you got it in the first place.

I'm saying this in general. Personally, this is why note appeals are bad anyway
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #63433

NikNakFlak wrote:If you think the notes are truly invalid, appeal then. Saying a note is bullshit is no different from saying a ban is bullshit just because you got it in the first place.

With the Judge being the same as the Police Officer? Good luck.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #63439

lumipharon wrote: -snip-
You are under no obligation to immediately answer admin pms. You can simply say "Hey I'm busy bringing this guy to medbay give me a minute" or just finish what you are doing first then reply.
I remember this however and I will change your note to reflect what actually happened.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #63441

NikNakFlak wrote:If you think the notes are truly invalid, appeal then. Saying a note is bullshit is no different from saying a ban is bullshit just because you got it in the first place.

At the Roundtable, SoS (IIRC) said he didn't want note appeals clogging up FNR.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #63449

TZK13 wrote:Just a heads up that you're attaching the date number from the next note to the end of admin's names there, see how you have "giacomand20" and "giacomand08"? I did the same thing with Zudrag considering I had no idea who they were and thought it was Zudrag25 at first because of how it's formatted when you view them.
Oops, fixed that, thanks for pointing it out.

As others have mentioned for one it doesn't seem welcome and on the other hand... I understand that many notes have an overall small impact regardless, especially when they're many months old. So I dunno if I should bother, sure I'm annoyed by having some of these things on my "permament record", but that's more of an personal issue.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #63465

Phalanx300 wrote:

This isn't real life, getting banned here or having a note doesn't effect your ability to live your life or get a job or anything like that. That's a really silly comparison. Playing here isn't a right its a privilege, like pretty much all online gaming.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
SvenGrey
Byond Username: Kuroi Honoo

Post by SvenGrey » #63473

04-Jun-2013 | Banned - shuttle griff, n2o ~brotemis
14-Aug-2013 | Give this man a medal for being a great narrator. ~laharlmontgommery

N20. . .Oh yea, forgot about that. Woops. . .

On the bright side, I should start narrating more.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #63475

These notes affect admin decisions, so it's a good thing to have transparency about them. If you're really bothered by a note, appeal it.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #63503

20-Jun-2013 | Warned - Asked to change name from "Most Dangerous Geist" ~ikarrus11
-Jul-2013 Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Logged out as RD without A-helping or telling other staff at round start. ~mrglasses9126
-Oct-2013 | Accidentally released the singularity by turning on the PA to max and leaving it there. Said he told his co-workers to watch it. ~giacomand25
-Nov-2013 | Banned for 10 minutes - Stupid OOC in IC jokes screaming revs ~brotemis03-Apr-2014 | goes braindead/disconnects when not antag ~brotemis02
-Oct-2014 | Gang leader token ~stickymayhem21
-Oct-2014 | Warned - Beat an atmos tech who tried to go to medbay for healing while he was hulk, this happened twice, the second time leading to death of the atmos tech. ~tedward133714
-Dec-2014 | Built a "space base" right in front of the most popular nuke ops shuttle landing point, camera facing the shuttle with comms console ready. Extremely suspicious and is overly defensive about it to the point it just makes him even more suspect. Watch for future metagaming. ~saegrimr

Then again I'm pretty much defensive about err thing, had other notes most of them were petty but duno where they went when website/server got reseted. Then again notes works both ways like a japaness school girl who happens to haev a wang.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #63541

Well it's good to know that at least half of my warnings go heeded by players.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #63614

IS server2 every going to be able to see our notes? pls!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #63641

Wyzack wrote:IS server2 every going to be able to see our notes? pls!
We have a second server?
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #63650

You should be able to check your notes on Badger now.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #63651

01-Sep-2013 | Banned from Research Director - Detonated a bag of holding during a malf round. He was just trying to help, but it killed multiple people ~mrglasses91

I think I got the AI!

Edit: Wait no shit this was the round where at least one other person detonated a BoH bomb at the exact same time as I did to kill the AI. We... didn't get it.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #63701

Notes for zaross:
11-Nov-2012 | Banned - Mirror from server 2. ~aranclanos

man wtf all my wonderful notes from before are gone(or were never placed in the first place i don't think i was around for notes)
lol
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #63702

Doritos wrote:Notes for zaross:
11-Nov-2012 | Banned - Mirror from server 2. ~aranclanos

man wtf all my wonderful notes from before are gone(or were never placed in the first place i don't think i was around for notes)
Notes don't transfer over servers so they were all on server two and I guess were lost? I dunno I looked on the other server and only note is when nemo unbanned you without permission I think.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #63838

10-Aug-2013 | Banned - http://puu.sh/3YjFV.png http://pastebin.com/93UwQYGF http://puu.sh/3YjSi.png [] Extreme metagaming accusations, past history of similar actions. Please make a thread in FNR about this so it can be discussed with a wider audience. ~pickleinspector
18-Mar-2014 | Accused of metagaming with IcePacks; unlikely, but worth watching. ~subtlegraces
14-Jan-2015 | On parole for from his last permaban. This is the last chance Napkin will ever get under time as headmin, and I recommend anyone reading this follow my example ~hornygranny
On the road again.
PM to-Admins: [8/9/2013 4:54:17 PM] Napkin: is your body down in maint?
L
M
A
O
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #63842

where the fuck is iteq, i bet his server 2 notes are solid fucking gold
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #63847

peoplearestrange wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:

This isn't real life, getting banned here or having a note doesn't effect your ability to live your life or get a job or anything like that. That's a really silly comparison. Playing here isn't a right its a privilege, like pretty much all online gaming.
Just like me voicing my opinion is a privilege you are receiving from me.
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #63893

Notes for capiduffman:
04-Sep-2012 | Banned - IC IN OOC ~quartzcrystal
24-Apr-2013 | Banned - Shuttle Griefer ~hbk2006

Quite boring, and deserved. I don't even remember the first ban. (I was still a newbie I think)
The second time I was breaking up the windows in the shuttle, so I got 15 mins or so for being a dumbass.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #63954

23-May-2014 | Warned for minor ic in ooc. ooc muted for the rest of the round. ~mrstonedone
I don't remember what this was for, I assume this was one of my very early rounds from when I started playing. I do know that this isn't my only instance of IC in OOC, but the second time was never recorded and I was never banned for either instance. I accept that I did this.

25-Jun-2014 | Warned for killing someone without a good reason. ~leibniz
This one is the only one I kind of have an issue with. There was a cult, open enough that people were now openly carrying weapons, and the cult had just attacked the brig. People over comms were saying that the cult had gotten to the captain. I had an axe, and me and two others ran down to the brig to see a greyshirt dragging a bloody captain towards maintenance. The other two that were with me had spears and just started whacking him, so I joined in. We were all really sure he was a cultist, but I guess he must not have been. I accept this note, but the circumstances were kind of bad and I find it disagreeable.

24-Dec-2014 | Broke open a cell to free the imprisoned Clown FNR. Warned. ~skorvold
I was the mime and it was like 2 or 4 AM or something where I am. I was just tired. Skorvold was still a completely cool guy and when sec went to borg me (because I left my cell once my timer ended???) he came in as a deathsquad member and let me be at centcomm with them while we waited for the emergency shuttle to dock, pulse rifles in hand. Totally radical round for me despite the note because of that, skorvold earned massive points in my eyes. <3 u skorvy ;)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #63964

11-Nov-2013 | Banned for 15 minutes - IC in OOC. Wait 'til the shuttle docks. ~sirbayer
23-Dec-2013 | Has an admin wish. Remove this note after the wish is granted. ~antonkr
23-Feb-2014 | Banned for 1 minutes - Being gay. ~antonkr

wow im such a good boy
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
DonkeyTeeth
Byond Username: Donkey_teef

Post by DonkeyTeeth » #64042

15-Dec-2013 | During blob, harassed a roboticist and an assistant working in robotics to get a honk mech, when they tried to throw them out the assistant was put in crit and disposaled, was warned. ~leibniz

30-Dec-2013 | Banned for 20 minutes - Shuttle greif ~hbk2006

01-Feb-2014 | Warned - Went around shooting random people with LSD for no reason as CMO. ~elyina

02-Feb-2014 | Warned - Bombing a populated shuttle to kill a wizard. ~ikarrus

03-Feb-2014 | Warned for gibbing a braindead, told only to do that to catatonics. ~hotelbravolima

11-Feb-2014 | Banned for 620 minutes - Harassed and tried to kill the clown repeatedly as a mime, because 'the wiki told him'. Rules take precedent over whatever is scrawled on a wiki page. ~thebiblemelts

23-Mar-2014 | Broke into the armoury/HoS office during extended, warned that next time will be more severe, acknowledged this. ~bluespace

20-Jan-2015 | Banned from Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist - Set off a series of gold slimes in the hallways. Didn't realize blood could also create hostile mobs. ~cedarbridge

20-Jan-2015 | Banned for 120 minutes - Set off gold slimes in a main hallway and killed a person. Accidental but stupid. ~cedarbridge

i've learned my lessons
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #64051

13-Jul-2014 | Don't pick this person for events. ~hotelbravolima

Tfw you intentionally ruin hbl's garbage events
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #64221

I still wonder how the hell I still have no Old notes. I used to play quite a bit and I know I did some stupid shit. I barely play now so I accept I'd have no newer ones.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #64251

"-Complete murderbone as antag. Hiding hulk status with clothing, silently murdered the entire station after completing objectives (had an objective to escape alive). Permaban is authorized if he does this again. ~scaredofshadows24-Sep-2014"

scared of shadows you dumb potato bitch also i wanna see my notes
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #64449

how to see notes: ooc panel --> view admin notes

"22-Nov-2014 | Pushed to demote someone for their ingame age being 17, resulted in people dying and someone else catching a ban. This wasn't acceptable. ~thebiblemelts"

guilty as charged. I was detective, the hos and I teamed up to demote the captain for incompetence (they were ichigo though so)

"17-Dec-2014 | Metafriends with Jesstreeter ~saegrimr"

friends, yes; meta, no. jess is never online any more, though, rip
we weren't at the point where we give each other dual eswords at roundstart - /that's/ metafriending
slightly different to continued character development but eh

"02-Jan-2015 | Apparently ignored someone as they were being dragged off to be killed. Seemed honest enough when they said they did not notice said person being dragged away and they quickly apologized. ~sometinyprick"

yeah I remember being bwoinked for this, I honestly didn't realise (I think like a million different things were going on at once, I just didn't notice)

"03-Jan-2015 | Warned for executing a restrained prisoner as CMO without appropriate authorization. ~nalar"

guilty as charged, I admit that was a pretty bad thing to do - it was more instinct than anything, I 'executed' (read: lasered) them not a second after I got them into the perma ward

"03-Jan-2015 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Braindead as CMO. ~saegrimr"

now this one I object to
headban for going braindead once on basil
I appealed it but still, seems a little harsh - I don't even remember going braindead, must've been busy irl or something

I got selected for a deathsquad not long after that last note so I guess based admins don't hate me too much??
Image Image Image
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #64464

"wow this guy is so competent and always nice to people 10/10 player"
Jk I have 0 notes. ;_;
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #64480

Vigilare wrote: guilty as charged. I was detective, the hos and I teamed up to demote the captain for incompetence (they were ichigo though so)
doing god's work
thank god quagg doesn't play captain anymore
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #64484

they're improving
it's shitty to grudge regardless
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #64490

Notes for anonymousnow:
15-Jul-2014 | A serious dick in adminhelps. ~stickymayhem
15-Jul-2014 | Killed someone with a saw for intruding on robotics. Left their body which ended up destroyed. Ban lessened due to intruder taunting him, but otherwise this was far too lethal. BAN WAS TOO HARSH, BUT NOTE IS STILL IN ORDER. He had the capability for non-lethally removing the assistant but chose lethal force instead. ~stickymayhem
31-Jul-2014 | Banned from Atmospheric Technician - Self Request ~stillchr
28-Aug-2014 | Banned from Atmospheric Technician - Requested to be banned from atmos because he hates the second best job on the station, remove if asked. ~saegrimr
Basically all my bad notes came from one instance last year where someone broke into robotics and came at me with a wrench. I got the upper hand, shit happened, and the mime nicked his dying self before I could dump it down disposals with a medical robot. Turns out that, holy shit, Assistant McGriffmurder wasn't an antagonist! Chewed Sticky out something awful when the ban happened.

I hate rolling atmos tech, because it's pretty much the one job on the station I don't know how to do, and I have no patience for it. I asked to be banned from it on both servers because it seemed to be the server's favourite choice for job rolling when my choices weren't available.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #64499

basil

01-Jan-2014 | Helped to fix a server crash hurray! ~aranclanos
04-Feb-2014 | called me stupid :c ~skorvold
11-Feb-2014 | [13:12:04]LAW: Kavaloosh/Danny Schmidt used 'Freeform' AI Module on RockBro/(SUBVERT THIS). The law specified penis. Did this over seven times in the span of one minute as nonantag. Was generally shit during an admin-event. If he keeps greytiding apply the boot. ~neerti
10-Apr-2014 | Banned for 1 minutes - Kavaloosh, more like banaloosh. ~antonkr

sybil

23-Jun-2013 | Warned- Attacked sec, stole all access, freed numerous prisoners in the name of "helping the clown cause" ~cdb
11-Sep-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Killing/spacing a fellow rev over a minor issue. ~antonkr
20-Sep-2014 | Appearance banned - You've been asked to change your name from Rocco Rimjob by three different admins, you still haven't. ~saegrimr
25-Sep-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Get better at names, no really. ~saegrimr
19-Oct-2014 | Banned for 15 minutes - Drilled guy on the shuttle, claims of being metagrudged but wouldn't divulge information about that ~jordie0608
Last edited by Kavaloosh on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #64502

12-Nov-2014 | Made a stupid typo when adding a note to a player. If they do this again, probably should be banned. ~quartzcrystal
Gawsh Quartz is such a mean dick.