Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

General SS13 Chat
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Post by Stickymayhem » #575783

Bottom post of the previous page:

wesoda25 wrote:I think the security thing was an equal concern for both players and admins, but yeah.
thats fair, the specific misuse involved admin data but yeah it applied to everyone
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #575784

Stickymayhem wrote:
Sheodir wrote:Can someone inform of this Atlanta Ned situation? I can't find anything on it.
bobbah did some dodgey data management stuff with scrubby (minor, but a minor violation of it's users) and atlanta was unhappy and shut down the game stats pages in protest. Bobbah acknowledged his mistake and apologised and atlanta put the page back up.

The real drama was in the mean words everyone used the actual situation wasn't all that exciting and only heavily impacted admins, since it was their data primarily being mishandled and the statbus stuff is most heavily used by them

this is a massive oversimplification but it's the gist
Close: I took statbus down (and mostly left tg) in protest of how the headmins badly mishandled a situation (I don’t recall how much if it is public so I won’t go into details). I couldn’t in good conscience remove statbus without also letting people know about the perceived dodginess with scrubby.

That was, of course, a hugely assholish thing of me to do, and I publicly apologized* for it.

But that doesn’t fit the narrative that I’m one of those ess jay double-you types with an axe to grind so I guess every thread I post in from now on will be turning into a referendum on how much I suck.

EDIT: * and linked to that apology from literally every page on statbus until earlier this week
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #575789

Ess Jay double jew
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #575805

i wasn't really paying attention to this thread but i was just reading it and wanted to say that ned was just reacting to what he thought was going on and i don't blame him for that and i don't think you guys should either, we have all had a time where we jumped on something that we were concerned about before. he was nice to me before that event and he's been nice after, i really don't think he was trying to be rude but instead trying to protect against what he thought was going on

if anything it helped me to clarify the data security stuff and make sure that everything was more transparent

and on top of that i say this a lot but scrubby and Statbus serve two different purposes with two different sources of data and you can't really compare them, apples and oranges y'know. they're complimentary, not competition to each other

sincerely and all the best,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #575811

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Vekter wrote:To absolutely nobody's shock nothing has really changed on the servers aside from a few idiots being yeeted for screaming about how much they hate minorities.

So I'd say this change was a success.
Except the people screaming antifa horseshit in OOC now, yeah.

I mean you could have gotten rid of those people without changing the rules just by banning them for being a dick and taking the server off the hub since those sort of goobs only show up on the stinky pub container hells from what I've seen.
You would be absolutely shocked.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #575813

oranges wrote:well unless you signed yourself up to get CBT by being an admin or forum mod or something
[youtube]OKWVNeDYZmU[/youtube]
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #575814

bobbahbrown wrote:i wasn't really paying attention to this thread but i was just reading it and wanted to say that ned was just reacting to what he thought was going on and i don't blame him for that and i don't think you guys should either, we have all had a time where we jumped on something that we were concerned about before. he was nice to me before that event and he's been nice after, i really don't think he was trying to be rude but instead trying to protect against what he thought was going on

if anything it helped me to clarify the data security stuff and make sure that everything was more transparent

and on top of that i say this a lot but scrubby and Statbus serve two different purposes with two different sources of data and you can't really compare them, apples and oranges y'know. they're complimentary, not competition to each other

bobbah "bee" brown
Bobbah, when you run a store one day, in the hypothetical case of me entering your store and smashing & looting it blind, it will only be because I have some doubts about your accounting balance, and if nothing turns up afterwards, I will of course apologize, and I want you to know that I'm only doing this because I'm worried that you may be doing something shady and risky that could end you up in trouble!

Sincerely best wishes,
Bonermaster
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #575816

Imagine attacking someone for not being upset enough at something that affects them lmao
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #575818

oranges wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Skelus wrote: If you can play blackface but cant make jabs at nogs while you do it then what is the difference between that and saying "lol fuck you nigger" or laughing at the expense of black crew IC.
Is it unacceptable to spraypaint your face white as a black character and act as boring, productive, and well spoken as possible?
I can already see the Neue-adminstration, henceforth referred to as the soy-administration is already stumbling over giving us a defining line on muh big-o-tree and muh harassment and thats why this new rule is trash.
Frankly the timing of this shiny new rule reeks of social signalling on behalf of a dead multiple-felon.
Here at TG we care about [Progressive issue of the week] Thats why we are taking action against [Concept that makes trans-flag/hammer-and-sickle upset]
I should start making a tally for how many posts it takes for "reasonable posters concerned about censorship" to start posting blatant /pol/ tier garbage.
this retard exists on both sides
there's "can we maybe not censor speech" and "can we maybe not say the n-word" as the reasonable people and then there's retards like skelus on the one side and retards who are gonna start foaming at every imagined and perceived slight like that clown who reported crags post
clearly the common enemy we have is retards
Dril is a national treasure
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #575823

ArcaneDefence wrote:
oranges wrote:well unless you signed yourself up to get CBT by being an admin or forum mod or something
[youtube]OKWVNeDYZmU[/youtube]
And here I was thinking oranges was talking about cognitive-behavioural therapy
► Show Spoiler
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #575825

Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Tivianne
Byond Username: Tivianne

Post by Tivianne » #575830

Naloac wrote:Image
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #575863

how curious that leftists use the strategy of the same fascist movement they claim to oppose
bon voyage niggers
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #575864

Liberals are the REAL fascists lol anyone else agree *rips a huge, wet shart into my gamer chair*
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #575868

Don't let this drop
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #575872

You stupid bitch. You stupid fucking bitch. I can't believe how dumb you are. Jesus Christ, I can't believe how fucking dumb you are. You are the dumbest motherfuc
retired ss13 coderman
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #575892

5 pages later and this thread still sucks
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #575893

Stickymayhem wrote:
david moment
whats the other reason WHATS THE OTHER REASON IKE WE HAVE TO KNOW
i felt the code changes since i started made the game less fun to play so instead of whining and crying i just rarely play
Vekter wrote:5 pages later and this thread still sucks
doing this in every thread that is vaguely controversial doesn't make you cool
oranges wrote:it must be quite upsetting for you to sit here as tg steadfastly refuses to implode as you wish it then?
its interesting and it gives me hope that I'll want to actually play tgstation actively again when people stop being divisve assholes for no reason
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #575901

iksyp wrote:when people stop being divisve assholes for no reason
lol
Limey wrote:its too late.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #575928

Vekter wrote:This thread rocks.

Today fucking rocks.
Vekter wrote:5 pages later and this thread still sucks

huh
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #575929

one time I played on tg station

thank god its dead
Limey wrote:its too late.
Jin
Byond Username: MonkyCocc

Post by Jin » #575932

n-no mr spaceman! don't b-bully me for being a fag uwah..
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #575934

FloranOtten wrote:
Skelus wrote:
Cobby wrote:Blackface appearance only is fine but be careful not to do anything that could be perceived as a racist jab at blacks.
This had better be a bad case of satire so help me.
If you play as a blackface character, then start talking in a stereotypical accent about stealing and loving chicken, you're getting bwoinked.
This attempt at a compromise is sad.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #575936

Rohesie wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
Skelus wrote:
Cobby wrote:Blackface appearance only is fine but be careful not to do anything that could be perceived as a racist jab at blacks.
This had better be a bad case of satire so help me.
If you play as a blackface character, then start talking in a stereotypical accent about stealing and loving chicken, you're getting bwoinked.
This attempt at a compromise is sad.
compromise
/ˈkɒmprəmʌɪz/
noun
1. A solution that leaves everybody unhappy
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #575956

I think what Cobby meant is it's fine to roleplay a different ethnicity provided it isn't a racist stereotype?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #575981

cacogen wrote:I think what Cobby meant is it's fine to roleplay a different ethnicity provided it isn't a racist stereotype?
this is a level of nuance no one in this thread is capable of

either you can play as tyrone watermelon or you can only play using our new webcam face scanning system as your precise ethnicity and gender there is no middle ground
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #575985

Stickymayhem wrote:
cacogen wrote:I think what Cobby meant is it's fine to roleplay a different ethnicity provided it isn't a racist stereotype?

either you can play as tyrone watermelon or you can only play using our new webcam face scanning system as your precise ethnicity and gender there is no middle ground
Nah, most people are.

except centrists suck uh sticky stop saying centrist tier stuff like come on man you either pick a side or you're... you're... sticky, i... you're not cool like the rest of the class :roll:
being a centrist is literally worse than going to hell - jesus christ, 1 B.C.E.
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #575987

[youtube]YYRu4wuPiQM[/youtube]

Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #575988

Togopal wrote:[youtube]YYRu4wuPiQM[/youtube]
Yeah, OK, Togopal, I guess you could consider that an event. What I'd consider an event would be something actually fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events' (Admin Abuse) then I'd prefer you just stopped while you're ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned
VexingRaven
Byond Username: VexingRaven

Post by VexingRaven » #575989

BONERMASTER wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:i wasn't really paying attention to this thread but i was just reading it and wanted to say that ned was just reacting to what he thought was going on and i don't blame him for that and i don't think you guys should either, we have all had a time where we jumped on something that we were concerned about before. he was nice to me before that event and he's been nice after, i really don't think he was trying to be rude but instead trying to protect against what he thought was going on

bobbah "bee" brown
Bobbah, when you run a store one day, in the hypothetical case of me entering your store and smashing & looting it blind, it will only be because I have some doubts about your accounting balance, and if nothing turns up afterwards, I will of course apologize, and I want you to know that I'm only doing this because I'm worried that you may be doing something shady and risky that could end you up in trouble!

Sincerely best wishes,
Bonermaster
This is a terrible analogy because it's his own site he shut down. It's more like he thinks you're buying up all his axes because you're an axe murderer so he shutters his doors in your face until you clarify that, no, you're just cutting down a whole forest and for some reason can't use a chainsaw.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #575991

FloranOtten wrote:Imagine attacking someone for not being upset enough at something that affects them lmao
[youtube]SOfKRYHizLI[/youtube]
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #575993

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
Togopal wrote:[youtube]YYRu4wuPiQM[/youtube]
Yeah, OK, Togopal, I guess you could consider that an event. What I'd consider an event would be something actually fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events' (Admin Abuse) then I'd prefer you just stopped while you're ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned.

יום הדין שלו בפתח נהרות המשרתים יזרום באדום המדמם של הכופרים ואלה שבוחרים לחיות את חייהם עם תאוות בצע ולעיתים נדרותהפכו לייסורים לנצח נצ

Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #575994

Togopal wrote: יום הדין שלו בפתח נהרות המשרתים יזרום באדום המדמם של הכופרים ואלה שבוחרים לחיות את חייהם עם תאוות בצע ולעיתים נדרותהפכו לייסורים לנצח נצ
When I tried to google translate it, it translated it in spanish first and it was funny because it only shown up as a single fucking ? mark.

Could you imagine such a fucking long sentence being used as a question mark in a language unironically lol
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #575995

Stickymayhem wrote:

option 2 would result in a sudden spike in suicides, dont do this
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #576000

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #576002

oranges wrote:Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
[youtube]dG0ukTgAO60[/youtube]
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #576007

VexingRaven wrote:This is a terrible analogy because it's his own site he shut down. It's more like he thinks you're buying up all his axes because you're an axe murderer so he shutters his doors in your face until you clarify that, no, you're just cutting down a whole forest and for some reason can't use a chainsaw.
Go back to your main account, and shut the fuck up, I'm done talking about this shit here.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #576034

Bonermaster mad
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

VexingRaven
Byond Username: VexingRaven

Post by VexingRaven » #576166

BONERMASTER wrote:
VexingRaven wrote:This is a terrible analogy because it's his own site he shut down. It's more like he thinks you're buying up all his axes because you're an axe murderer so he shutters his doors in your face until you clarify that, no, you're just cutting down a whole forest and for some reason can't use a chainsaw.
Go back to your main account, and shut the fuck up, I'm done talking about this shit here.
That's a hilarious accusation considering I'm probably more active on Discord and GitHub than Ned is, doubly so considering you brought this up in the first place.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #576180

who gives a shit
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #576185

Lol
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #577115

My penis size extra large
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #581918

Lmao you did what
Bring back papercult.

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #581925

so much stuff was done, it's hard to list all of it
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #581930

I mean has a lot even happened?
[this space reserved]
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #581934

wesoda25 wrote:I mean has a lot even happened?
Not really, some of the more toxic elements on the server left to go either make their own server (which died) or just quit and we banned a handful of people for being shitty. It's been a pretty positive change.
Spoiler:

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #581935

Vekter wrote:
Not really, some of the more toxic elements on the server left to go either make their own server (which died) or just quit and we banned a handful of people for being shitty. It's been a pretty positive change.
if you ban all the shitters who's gonna cause conflict when the antags are too busy being dead
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #581936

saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
if you ban all the shitters who's gonna cause conflict when the antags are too busy being dead
Ghost roles or events. Next.
Spoiler:

saprasam

Post by saprasam » #581937

Vekter wrote:
saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
Ghost roles or events. Next.
ok you want me to get real? ok i'll get real
Dynamic generally spends 40-50 points on roundstart, and depending on the threat can leave very little (either causing a nightmare, or nothing). Black orbits and higher usually spend 70 threat roundstart and leave the rest, allowing for more antags. Random ghostrole antags on Dynamic will either be a: Extremely rare, only appearing as nightmare, or something else if god wants to, and there's generally only going to be one.
If you're talking about spawners, comms agents are useless, plantpeople are bootleg botanists, charlie station is ss13 but worse, golems are just a free respawn, and tribespeople are free antag. Only one of these can prove to actually drive conflict (ashlizards), while the rest are literally just nonantag respawns, doing nothing to cause conflict.

Events are also rare, only appearing every now and then if an admin feels like putting effort in. Most of the time they'll just press a button if they're bored.
There are no consistent ways for ghostroles & events to happen, which can cause extremely boring rounds where everything is fine and the station is so prepared for danger that nothing can cause trouble.
ok i got real
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #581941

saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
did you know that you can cause conflict without doing a racism in ooc
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #581944

Screemonster wrote:
saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:SNOP
did you know that you can cause conflict without doing a racism in ooc
i mean the ones who beat eachother up and cause silly shit ingame you doltathoid