Peanut for ban that has already occurred in the future but not yet in the present

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
cynic716
Byond Username: Cynic716

Peanut for ban that has already occurred in the future but not yet in the present

Post by cynic716 » #575856

I'M MAD, I can't believe they banned [SCRUBBED TO AVOID CAUSALITY PARADOX]!!

I always liked [SCRUBBED TO AVOID CAUSALITY PARADOX] as an admin but now I just feel betrayed for all the times I've backed them, [SCRUBBED TO AVOID CAUSALITY PARADOX]'s ban was questionable but I still supported it because let's face it they had it coming for awhile now but this time??? They've gone too far and should be deadminned
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Re: Peanut for ban that has already occurred in the future but not yet in the present

Post by Space Panda » #575857

time travel makes my peanut brain hurt
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Peanut for ban that has already occurred in the future but not yet in the present

Post by Qbopper » #575911

i dont understand threads like this why would you pee on a nut
Limey wrote:its too late.
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #575913

I can't believe that admins would ban for something like this. Sure, [EXPUNGED] is a constant problem player, sure they constantly rant about how "the jews are putting mind control chips in tap water," sure they claim to have not left their house in two years, sure they've serially harassed several people for unclear reasons, but they're so based though.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #575914

actioninja wrote:I can't believe that admins would ban for something like this. Sure, [EXPUNGED] is a constant problem player, sure they constantly rant about how "the jews are putting mind control chips in tap water," sure they claim to have not left their house in two years, sure they've serially harassed several people for unclear reasons, but they're so based though.
not vague enough, I now know someone will be banned because of politics.

you would be a horrible time traveler because now the time police is gonna get you.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #575916

RIP KATE LASAGNA
[this space reserved]
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #575917

she got what she deserved
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #575918

They deserved it for disagreeing with me.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #575924

wesoda25 wrote:RIP KATE LASAGNA
They weren't smart, but they also weren't THAT bad.
Right?
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #575949

Computer, type L O L into the body of the text.
Computer, submit the message.
Ok, now delete the message computer.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #575951

Okay, now delete the computer
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #575952

wesoda25 wrote:RIP KATE LASAGNA
I'm not quite sure what a causality paradox is but I think you set the event in motion
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #575958

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #575964

Agux909 wrote:Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
[youtube]dG0ukTgAO60[/youtube]
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.