I got in trouble for rule 11

General SS13 Chat
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

I got in trouble for rule 11

Post by cacogen » #577499

So I forgot that MRA had banned bigotry and somebody told on me after a heated gamer moment. Nearly an hour later I received an admin PM, which lead to the following exchange. I am posting this here as a cautionary tale to prevent other people from making my mistake.

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-
MortoSasye: Hello, I wish to speak wtih you regarding something you said which broke our rule 11.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

PM to-Admins: I see. I have no idea what rule 11 is.

Admin PM from-
MortoSasye: It's our newest rule concerning bigotry, which was broken by the following thing you said:

7[03:37:04] Cacogen/(Sam Houser) (Central Primary Hallway (88,136,2))
"lizards are like black people in that they treat their women poorly"

This will be a warning as you weren't aware of the change, but please, keep it on mind from now on

PM to-Admins: How unnecessary and oversensitive of you

Admin PM from-
MortoSasye: This is not a rule done on a personal basis, but something that was reported and reviewed as breaking said rule. Please keep it on mind!

PM to-Admins: I have it on good authority that black men are the white people of black people.

PM to-Admins: https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/st ... 1814157214

Admin PM from-
MortoSasye: As said before, if you do not like this you may discuss it on the forum, however, this rule is part of our ruleset now and must be followed.

PM to-Admins: Okay, well I will try to keep my woke observations to a minimum then.

Admin PM from-
MortoSasye: Simply do not say them, please.

If you happen to be the one black guy on /tg/station reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sure if you had a girlfriend you'd treat her the same way as any of the white nerds here would.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: I got in trouble for rule 11

Post by MortoSasye » #577501

It's not a MRP rule, it's a general rule for all servers.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #577502

woah caco you're pretty cringe
Tivianne
Byond Username: Tivianne

Post by Tivianne » #577503

This is a bad post.
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #577505

also I'm pretty sure you didn't really forget about the rule, considering your posts here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 45&t=27489

last one was 3 days ago
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #577506

morto something about your new avatar is fucking disgusting
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #577507

confused rock wrote:morto something about your new avatar is fucking disgusting
nah dude his avatar is cool af
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #577508

Go tell digg about it, I'm sure they'll sympathize.

Also Morto's avatar is fine
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #577509

Space Panda wrote:also I'm pretty sure you didn't really forget about the rule, considering your posts here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 45&t=27489

last one was 3 days ago
Yeah I had forgotten about it
MortoSasye wrote:It's not a MRP rule, it's a general rule for all servers.
When I said MRA I meant MSO
Tivianne wrote:This is a bad post.
Vekter wrote:Go tell digg about it, I'm sure they'll sympathize.
the admins aren't fans
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #577512

x64-dev-header-lib-v1.235.235.3247
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #577516

I find it odd how some people seem to view digg as a racist alt-right hellhole instead of the left-wing hugbox that it is.
► Show Spoiler
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #577518

Farquaar wrote:
I find it odd how some people seem to view digg as a racist alt-right hellhole instead of the left-wing hugbox that it is.
it can be both, depends on the subreddit
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #577519

That's funny I thought we deleted the Hut.
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #577521

cool new profile pic, anne

i hope that's not a catgirl
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #577526

Space Panda wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
[removed]
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #577527

It's the ultimate irony that the people who believe in their racial superiority are invariably the most embarrassing, low IQ examples of their own race.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #577529

Stickymayhem wrote:It's the ultimate irony that the people who believe in their racial superiority are invariably the most embarrassing, low IQ examples of their own race.
"RACISTS ARE GENERALLY NOT VERY GOOD EXAMPLES OF THERE RACE." He gestures to the racist cargo tech down the hall.

"I AM NOT LIKE THEM. I AM CRANIOMETRIC PERFECTION. I HAVE TAKEN THE TROUBLE TO PERMANENTLY DRAW A PHRENOLOGIC GRID ON MY SKULL AND FEATURES. THIS SHOULD DISPEL ANY DOUBT."
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #577531

Personally, I think it's cheap going into this game and putting in shots against our african boys as an "ingame character", especially when there is all kinds of madness, destruction and death going on and you have to start yapping about how they slap their bitches. If you want to discuss stuff like this, there are channels available here on the forum and in discord to get all political. You know that this server takes the fee-fees of africans and the abcdefg group very seriously, and they make it pretty clear that they don't want this in their game, so don't go into the game and start gaslighting africans and the abcdefg people.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #577532

BONERMASTER wrote:Personally, I think it's cheap going into this game and putting in shots against our african boys as an "ingame character", especially when there is all kinds of madness, destruction and death going on and you have to start yapping about how they slap their bitches. If you want to discuss stuff like this, there are channels available here on the forum and in discord to get all political. You know that this server takes the fee-fees of africans and the abcdefg group very seriously, and they make it pretty clear that they don't want this in their game, so don't go into the game and start gaslighting africans and the abcdefg people.
The rule is on the discord and the forums as well fam
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #577534

Farquaar wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:It's the ultimate irony that the people who believe in their racial superiority are invariably the most embarrassing, low IQ examples of their own race.
"RACISTS ARE GENERALLY NOT VERY GOOD EXAMPLES OF THERE RACE." He gestures to the racist cargo tech down the hall.

"I AM NOT LIKE THEM. I AM CRANIOMETRIC PERFECTION. I HAVE TAKEN THE TROUBLE TO PERMANENTLY DRAW A PHRENOLOGIC GRID ON MY SKULL AND FEATURES. THIS SHOULD DISPEL ANY DOUBT."
Yeah no, I saw this in Disco Elysium and nodded respectfully towards ZA/UM as well. When you see pictures of /pol/ meet-ups (which are invariably full of brown people as well) or alt-right protests you understand why these people need to use their race and by extension better people's accomplishments to feel better about themselves. But also horseshoe theory is real and the further left you go the more poorly adapted people you find as well.
Space Panda wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
A lot of the subs sheltering racists such as r/cumtown got banned this year. Which is a shame, because I liked that sub
NecromancerAnne wrote:That's funny I thought we deleted the Hut.
MSO killed the containment board and now it's General Chat
BONERMASTER wrote:Personally, I think it's cheap going into this game and putting in shots against our african boys as an "ingame character", especially when there is all kinds of madness, destruction and death going on and you have to start yapping about how they slap their bitches. If you want to discuss stuff like this, there are channels available here on the forum and in discord to get all political. You know that this server takes the fee-fees of africans and the abcdefg group very seriously, and they make it pretty clear that they don't want this in their game, so don't go into the game and start gaslighting africans and the abcdefg people.
Knew I could count on your support
NSFW:

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #577535

Farquaar wrote:

I'm not sure you didn't miss the point of that character my dude
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #577538

It's a fact that you can take any ban from any server, post it on digg, and have the digg crowd hate the admin.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #577541

I should've taken Morto's name out. Anyway, it occurs to me this thread isn't doing me any favours with the admins so I'm going to lock it.
NSFW: