Wesoda note appeal peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Wesoda note appeal peanut

Post by ShibaInuLord » #578269

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27711
lol addiction oh no!!!
Wesoda's mistake was playing on manuel and expecting rp instead of hugbox
Last edited by ShibaInuLord on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Wesoda note appeal peanut

Post by wesoda25 » #578576

gondola has good taste in point and click games
[this space reserved]
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578593

third page update wesoda is free

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #578597

Shame.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #578600

Did Ikrarkjr end up getting the antag token they requested?
ambrosia
Byond Username: Ikrarkjr

Post by ambrosia » #578613

terranaut wrote:oh yeah thing i think is interesting to note: sylphet seems very involved in almost anything involving Ikrarkjr/ambrosia rose, the changeling from that round, and very much in favor of them in general

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27569
Ikrarkjr gets banned, Sylphet chimes in saying they're a good boy and didn't do nuffin

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27348
Someone gets wabbajacked into a slime on a packed shuttle, gets attacked, starts attacking other people (Ikrarkjr), gets banned

and then theres the dumb meme note this thread is about with sylphet jumping straight out of seeing something in IC back to admin and placing a note within 2 minutes of bwoinking a player for drugging a changeling (Ikrarkjr)

there might be more but i already feel way too autistic making this post so im just gonna stop
>True facts
>Dude didn't respond to adminpm and was therefore banned, TOTALLY related to me right? Not not responding to adminpms?
>I literally didn't ahelp it, and it would show in the logs

So far we have sylphet agreeing about appealed permaban (but still banned), and noting a guy for doing something that is considerably dickish, as it is pretty much on par with being cremated, except I have to wait a while to realize I'm asleep stuck forever, and ghost
Totally biased right? Totally
chocolate_bickie wrote:Did Ikrarkjr end up getting the antag token they requested?
Imagine joking in adminpms
terranaut wrote:
skoglol wrote:Ling checks aren't intended to exist and any that do are to be considered exploits. But let's focus on the morphine addiction given to a changeling why dont we :lol:
noooo not my antagerino rounderino!!! if only i was cremated instead of ADDICTED TO MORPHINE(mood debuff if not on morphine, a chemical that buffs you in very low doses)!!!!
bobbahbrown wrote:my ling roleplay was ruined by a player injecting morphine into me when i was brigged and had my life spared
Imagine not reading logs and insulting based off assumptions
Ah what am I saying, of course this would happen, we are on TG aren't we?
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #578614

imagine not opening ahelps just to say hi or tell a joke to the admins
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578615

ambrosia wrote: considerably dickish, as it is pretty much on par with being cremated

Are you incredibly high or incredibly stupid?
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578616

Oh yeah one more thing
The big crux of the thing is not caring about OD on a ling, and that his character wouldn't know the OD
But the captain LITERALLY said to him, 3 tiles away, to NOT overdose me with more than 20u of morphine, even stating the overdose threshold is 25u
So he was told by the captain to not give more than 20u, because it would overdose and give addiction, and later does it
But apparently he gets off with "not knowing" and "character is a ling so its fine" even though he could easily keep me knocked out with any other drug, or just slowly feed me it while knocked out, instead of downing 2 bottles directly into my mouth

I didn't report for what happened, but him getting away with the reasoning of something not even true is hilariously dumb
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578617

Space Panda wrote:imagine not opening ahelps just to say hi or tell a joke to the admins
I adminwho'd to see if any other admins were online, and they didn't warn me
Thanks for backseat admining tho
thehogshotgun wrote:
ambrosia wrote: considerably dickish, as it is pretty much on par with being cremated

You are removed from the round but cannot spectate, get midround antags, or use ghost spawners, until you realize that you're fucked and ghost
Being knocked out doesn't let you see shit, like being freed, anyone who would help, or even really where you are
If you know there's 0 chance the dude's getting out of your GBJ, and is not able to hear you, or see the situation, being perma knocked out, just fucking kill or cremate them
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578618

Valid gets treated as a valid. Just ghost if it’s really that bad man, Ya don’t gotta cry
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578619

Man imagine taking a way harder path just to be more of an asshole to someone's round
If only there was a rule against going out of your way to annoy someone with no gain
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #578620

ambrosia wrote:"character is a ling so its fine"
True, in this case
ambrosia wrote:even though he could easily keep me knocked out with any other drug
False
ambrosia wrote:or just slowly feed me it while knocked out, instead of downing 2 bottles directly into my mouth
What kind of request is this? There's giving antagonists a bone and then there's babying their internal chemistry that can be flushed at any moment with a panancea.
ambrosia wrote:I didn't report for what happened, but him getting away with the reasoning of something not even true is hilariously dumb
Obviously no validity in here to check, just insanely bad takes
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578621

thehogshotgun wrote:Valid gets treated as a valid. Just ghost if it’s really that bad man, Ya don’t gotta cry
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/thehogshotgun
NOT EVEN ONE SINGULAR ROUND ON MRP AHAHAHAHA
yeahhh grug play bagil me see valid
classic
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578623

Armhulen wrote:
ambrosia wrote:"character is a ling so its fine"
True, in this case
ambrosia wrote:even though he could easily keep me knocked out with any other drug
False
ambrosia wrote:or just slowly feed me it while knocked out, instead of downing 2 bottles directly into my mouth
What kind of request is this? There's giving antagonists a bone and then there's babying their internal chemistry that can be flushed at any moment with a panancea.
ambrosia wrote:I didn't report for what happened, but him getting away with the reasoning of something not even true is hilariously dumb
Obviously no validity in here to check, just insanely bad takes
Up to admin
Definitely fuckin true lmfao what?
It doesn't work, I tried, so no
What am I going to logdive for proof? There's no way he's being renoted, but there's no way I'm lying when anyone can logdive to prove it
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #578624

ambrosia wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:Valid gets treated as a valid. Just ghost if it’s really that bad man, Ya don’t gotta cry
classic
I hate how often this argument gets used
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #578625

damn ambrosia you're a really mad retard keep multiposting like a spastic tho its really making everyone shift their focus from the noting admin to you being a colossal fucking bitch tits who needs an antag ban for Being The Big Cringe
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578626

Tarchonvaagh wrote:
ambrosia wrote:
classic
I hate how often this argument gets used
Right people who never play MRP should totally be commenting about MRP rules
Super Aggro Crag wrote:damn ambrosia you're a really mad retard keep multiposting like a spastic tho its really making everyone shift their focus from the noting admin to you being a colossal fucking bitch tits who needs an antag ban for Being The Big Cringe
Antag ban for something that has literally nothing to do with me because I didn't report the dude who morphined me to be noted?
>Calling people retard with super crag in username
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #578627

not gonna waste any more of my time on this thread
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #578628

>retard can't even greentext right

man you're so bad at videogames lol just dont get caught retard
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578629

I don’t need to play on your shithole to see how much of a fucking loser you are lmao
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578630

it's not nice to be rude!!! please keep bants to satire and ironic comments direct attacks are not cool and just make u look not nice!!!

happy halloween,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578631

It's okay no one here is mad
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578632

I am fucking PISSED
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #578636

thehogshotgun wrote:

yes
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #578638

bobbahbrown wrote:it's not nice to be rude!!! please keep bants to satire and ironic comments direct attacks are not cool and just make u look not nice!!!

happy halloween,
bobbah 'bee' brown
fuck you you dumb stinky bee
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #578639

Space Panda wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:it's not nice to be rude!!! please keep bants to satire and ironic comments direct attacks are not cool and just make u look not nice!!!

happy halloween,
bobbah 'bee' brown
don't mess with bobbah, I'm gonna choke u reee
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #578641

Hey Vekter is alright leave him alone
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #578642

[youtube]vqLzf-eWa8c[/youtube]
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #578643

Lmao, what the fuck.

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #578644

MortoSasye wrote:
Space Panda wrote:

happy halloween,
bobbah 'bee' brown
yes please :oops:
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578647

MortoSasye wrote:
Space Panda wrote:

happy halloween,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Fuck bobbah I hate the dumb bee!!
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #578656

NecromancerAnne wrote:It is also written in the RP rules that you should treat them proportionate to the crimes they commit.
Isn't Enemy of the Corporation a capital crime anymore?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #578658

That wasn't about the ling case, it was in response to me saying to play baseball bat with prisoners.

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #578660

Lumbermancer wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:It is also written in the RP rules that you should treat them proportionate to the crimes they commit.
Isn't Enemy of the Corporation a capital crime anymore?
MRP doesn't use space law either, because it's unironically shitsec as hell and really a big bummer if enforced for everyone.
Skillywatt
Byond Username: Tiguar

Post by Skillywatt » #578661

I use space law as a sentencing guideline and also if I just can’t figure out what to do with someone.

There is this player on MRP (I won’t name names) who enforces it to the letter on everyone.

One round he got into it with the detective at evac and tried to detain him saying “no one is above the law”.

I can’t tell yet if he does this ironically or not but I admire the dedication
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #578662

ambrosia wrote:Oh yeah one more thing
The big crux of the thing is not caring about OD on a ling, and that his character wouldn't know the OD
But the captain LITERALLY said to him, 3 tiles away, to NOT overdose me with more than 20u of morphine, even stating the overdose threshold is 25u
So he was told by the captain to not give more than 20u, because it would overdose and give addiction, and later does it
But apparently he gets off with "not knowing" and "character is a ling so its fine" even though he could easily keep me knocked out with any other drug, or just slowly feed me it while knocked out, instead of downing 2 bottles directly into my mouth
spec into anatomic panacaea retard
ambrosia wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:damn ambrosia you're a really mad retard keep multiposting like a spastic tho its really making everyone shift their focus from the noting admin to you being a colossal fucking bitch tits who needs an antag ban for Being The Big Cringe
Antag ban for something that has literally nothing to do with me because I didn't report the dude who morphined me to be noted?
ambrosia wrote:
classic
i can play this game too
Wow, the manuel player is insulting somebody who doesn't play their server?
God. This is why Manuel is so shit on, their playerbase is so isolated that they believe themselves to be nobles in the hierarchy of /TG/, to the point where we are mere peasants.
Perhaps if you weren't such a piece of shit, you'd have some humility.
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578677

ambrosia wrote:
classic
Bagil is my least played server (Aside from Manuel and the irrelevant ones)
Smh my head my head
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #578695

thehogshotgun wrote:
ambrosia wrote:
classic
Smh my head my head
Oh, so you play on Terry?
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578697

trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
ambrosia wrote:
classic
Smh my head my head
Oh, so you play on Terry?

Used to, not sure what I played the most on, think e-hall
MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #578699

Space Panda wrote: yes please :oops:
Go to horny jail *bonk*
terranaut wrote: Fuck bobbah I hate the dumb bee!!
Terra, get closer....
NSFW:
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #578702

TGMC and Oranges clashing with the admins. How long until the admins just start fighting eachother?

I'd want to post something from Ghost Trick here, but its major spoilers even if really fitting for if two admins were to just duke it out in a round.

okay have it, but play ghost trick first since it spoils the entire plot of an actual masterpiece of a game
Spoiler:
am gud enineering
scrungo
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578732

As someone who nearly exclusively plays on Manuel, I can attest to the fact that the administration of the MRP server needs some straightening up. It's starting to get past its growing pains, but it won't be in ship-shape until more precedent is set.

By providing scrutiny for notes and bans like this one, players and admins are helping to shape Manuel's administrative culture for the better. Discussions like these should be welcomed, not tut-tutted.
► Show Spoiler
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #578742

Yeah, the changeling's response really solidifies why I'd rather be on any server but Manuel. Elitism and some sort of mental disorder I'm guessing (giving someone an overdose in order to take someone into custody peacefully is somehow worse than just throwing them into the cremator? Really?) seems to be rampant among the most vocal members of Manuel, and I see no good reason for Manuel to exist other than to contain this cancer that grows on our beloved community, along with all the badmins that have been fostered there.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #578744

I see more mental disorders on Terry in one day, than I ever did on Manuel.

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578746

saprasam wrote:
ambrosia wrote:Oh yeah one more thing
spec into anatomic panacaea retard
ambrosia wrote:
ambrosia wrote:
classic
i can play this game too
Wow, the manuel player is insulting somebody who doesn't play their server?
God. This is why Manuel is so shit on, their playerbase is so isolated that they believe themselves to be nobles in the hierarchy of /TG/, to the point where we are mere peasants.
Perhaps if you weren't such a piece of shit, you'd have some humility.
1. I did, and it's either bugged, or doesn't work, retard

2. IMAGINE THINKING THAT PLAYING WITH LESS RULES MAKES YOU UNDERSTAND MORE RULES THE SAME AHAHAHAHA lrp players bring me to tears
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » #578747

BONERMASTER wrote:I see more mental disorders on Terry in one day, than I ever did on Manuel.
Before rule 11 I never saw anyone use slurs on Manuel, ever
LRP? Ahaha
Coincidence? Ties between bigotry, slurs usage, and being mentally handicapped? Couldn't be...
MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #578749

Some people like vanilla. I like chocolate. I don't go around telling the people that like vanilla that they are retarded, and that they are lower than me.

LRP and MRP players should respect each other, instead of fighting over which is better.

Everyone is different.
NSFW:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #578750

In other words there are retards on either side of the spectrum
[this space reserved]
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut