why is campbell closed

General SS13 Chat
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

why is campbell closed

Post by Flatulent » #579578

we've been told we needed eu mrp server so much but why does it no longer exist
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: why is campbell closed

Post by pugie » #579584

pending reopening, renaming and rebranding by MSO, preferably reopened during actual eu player hours instead of late night.
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #579589

i once joined a round on campbell that had been abandoned completely for several hours
there were mutilated, still living monkey people buckled to rolling chairs all over, and every surface from arrivals to the bridge was plastered in "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
i checked it out another time during its longest ever round and there were literal stasis rooms where people AFK'd for days at a time in stasis beds
the ground was covered in grass with bluespace walkways
it was a society
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #579594

a utopia
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #579606

I remember the longest round on campbell, I had renovated the 'one half' ruin into a functioning outpost with all amenities, I even had a newscaster channel to advertise it as a sort of motel. If the server didn't brick, i would have set up the atmos alarms to freak out if there wasn't enough hyper nobelium to stop fires from starting.
Beyond that, there was a dispute about a shuttle stolen by a pair of free golems who were setting up an outpost in the vacant syndi listening post south of my outpost. I didn't like the prospects of a station so close to mine, and the golems had lost the ship to a commie who thought all the shuttles should have teleporter beacons on them, so i wanted to make a deal for them to detonate their outpost in trade for their ship which I had found on the top of lavaland. They refused my offer, so there were talks of setting up a court hearing in front of a jury composed of most of the players who had been on for the past few days. Sadly that didn't get started before the server died.
It was also the most usage of the economy system I had seen, that golem duo's ship was so valuable because it had one of the only two protolathes on board, the one on the station was deconstructed for some reason, leading to most machines being stolen and moved into independent outposts. That's why my station was only accessible by shuttle and quantum keycard, early on someone stole my solar tracker but none of my solar panels, which was strange considering pubbystation has 4 solar arrays which were also missing their solar trackers. It took me too long to realise I could just by a DIY solars crate with my express console. I got ahold of a deluxe codespeak book before many could read it, and began selling codespeak vouchers from the vending machine on my outpost for exorbitant prices. My long term plan was to create enough viruses that would be dangerous enough that i could sell the bundled cures for a whole load of cash. Here's the only screenshot I have of the outpost, its from the second day of the round i believe, before i installed the express console.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #579621

remanseptim wrote:i once joined a round on campbell that had been abandoned completely for several hours
there were mutilated, still living monkey people buckled to rolling chairs all over, and every surface from arrivals to the bridge was plastered in "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Man, that's so messed up, what kind of really, really crazy person would only do something like this
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
nulladept
Byond Username: Gachiadept

Post by nulladept » #579637

Campbell was a wonderful ghost town
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #579729

People forgot to say “thanks mr campbell” in adminbus one too many times
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #579754

campbell: sybil 2 but mrp
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #579776

Campbell was the image of the perfect server. Taken away from us too soon.
Hugs
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #579791

Thank you very much Mr. Campbell.

o7
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #579793