community meeting 8 recording

General SS13 Chat
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

community meeting 8 recording

Post by bobbahbrown » #581795

hello,

i have recorded the eighth community meeting and it can be found here along with all my other recordings.

[youtube]PR-2-uHCi4s[/youtube]

seasons greetings,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: community meeting 8 recording

Post by Farquaar » #581796

Dear Bobbahbrown,

How foolish of me to have missed this incredibly important meeting. I shall endeavor to watch it post-haste. It is imperative that all upstanding /tg/station community members take careful notes, preferably creating outline charts that communicate the critical points of interest raised during this historic meeting.

As always, I commend you for your prompt, ever invaluable assistance in this matter. If you do not receive payment by letter of credit by the fourth of Decembary, please call my accountant immediately.

On a personal note, the persimmons were exquisite. Please send Reverend Simmonds my regards.

Best wishes,
Farquaar
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: community meeting 8 recording

Post by Timonk » #581800

Will episode 9 be the end of the trilogies?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.