Share your obscure/useful TGstation tricks and secrets.

General SS13 Chat
Tohg7.
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Share your obscure/useful TGstation tricks and secrets.

Post by Tohg7. » #585752

This is a "Share your obscure and/or useful tricks and secrets" thread, go HAM. my personal favorite is to get a pax rag and a morphine rag and smother a player with both in a row, both doses should be long enough so that the other player will be pacified for long enough to fall asleep. Another one is if you get Bartender body armor and the gladiator helmet from the autodrobe, you got a ghetto Sec Suit.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Share your obscure/useful TGstation tricks and secrets.

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #585760

its a coder trick dont do it
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #585766

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:its a coder trick dont do it
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #585771

maybe not so obscure but you should always have a fire extinguisher on you, having a fire extinguisher on you is the difference between automatically losing fights when you get set on fire rather than just taking a bit of damage.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #585772

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #585838

That and the questions thread used to be some of my favourite threads on the forum but they died for some reason. I wonder if people started further guarding the metagame to prevent c*ders from sanding off more edges or if the shift to Discord made it needless or something.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #585903

The old thread is from 2014. I bet large parts of it is no longer valid, why would anyone ever read through all that?

Anyway I'll bite. Here's a few chem related tricks, though not the holy grails.
Spoiler:
Sleepy pens are refillable, this makes them a 4TC instant transfer 45u stealthy injector. Enough to kill anyone with boring chems, but also enough to do some fancy ODs.

Smoke spreads much more reagents than foam ever will. If your goal is chem volume over direct damage, smoke is your friend.

Xenobiology has a way of getting both gondola meat (for gondola transformation) and roburgers (for cyborg transformation). Combine with a grinder and the sleepy pen for fun times.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #585905

skoglol wrote:The old thread is from 2014. I bet large parts of it is no longer valid, why would anyone ever read through all that?

Anyway I'll bite. Here's a few chem related tricks, though not the holy grails.
Spoiler:
Sleepy pens are refillable, this makes them a 4TC instant transfer 45u stealthy injector. Enough to kill anyone with boring chems, but also enough to do some fancy ODs.

Smoke spreads much more reagents than foam ever will. If your goal is chem volume over direct damage, smoke is your friend.

Xenobiology has a way of getting both gondola meat (for gondola transformation) and roburgers (for cyborg transformation). Combine with a grinder and the sleepy pen for fun times.
Pretty much all of these tips are in that thread, lmao
skoglol

Post by skoglol » #585906

Im not reading that ancient shit thread :shades:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #585956

skoglol wrote:Im not reading that ancient shit thread :shades:
Nobody wants you to, but you should post in it
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #586041

my favourite /tg/station trick is turning the game off and going for a bike ride
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #586042

cacogen wrote:That and the questions thread used to be some of my favourite threads on the forum but they died for some reason. I wonder if people started further guarding the metagame to prevent c*ders from sanding off more edges or if the shift to Discord made it needless or something.
because morons keep using General Chat like it's Off Topic and sliding all worthwhile discussion
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #586043

use the best verb in the world cancel-camera-view to fix all of your view problems you ever will have

best wishes,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #586124

Literally fake.
skoglol

Post by skoglol » #586135

pugie wrote:
Literally fake.
Prove it
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #586136

skoglol wrote:
pugie wrote:
Literally fake.
Prove it
Sir if you do 2u of foam grenades with 198u of sugar it puts someone into sugar coma in one tick and leaves them like that for the entire round because it fills them with about 800u of sugar.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #586138

ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #586176

why should i tell you
I play a retard called Deana Whittler