Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Do you like tgstation?

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586613

I'm interested in hearing people's opinion
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Do you like tgstation?

Post by Stickymayhem » #586614

I like that When the round begins you spawn with a job title. Now it is up to you to play with that job, doing all sorts of tasks. Each job has endless replay value. The game has an incredibly large number of systems, subsystems, and mechanics for limitless amounts of fun.

While you spawned with your fancy job title, someone else spawned as something much more special. Each of the game modes, excluding Extended, has some sort of antagonist whose job it is to cause you problems. These antagonists usually have objectives which range from stealing a specific item to the assassination of a crew member or even the complete overthrowing of the station. Different antagonist types have different ways of doing this.

Traitors are the most common antagonist type. Usually several spawn on board the station. They spawn with a Syndicate uplink which they use to get special items and weapons to aid them in their goal.
Changelings have special powers. They can absorb the DNA of crew members and transform themselves to look and sound like them.
Nuclear operatives are small teams of elite soldiers sent by the Syndicate to nuke the entire station out of orbit.
Wizards can use magic spells to aid them in their quest.
Revolution leaders spawn with conversion flashes which they then use to convert crew members to their glorious cause so they can aid them in overthrowing and killing the Heads of Staff.
Cultists use their own blood to make runes and talismans, which give them special powers and abilities.
Blobs destroy the station little by little unless they are destroyed.
Malfunctioning AIs, unlike normally functioning station AI units, have one goal: to assume control of the station, puny meatbags be damned.
And the best part of this is that you, with your fancy job title, have absolutely no idea who the antagonists are -- if any even exist.

Rounds usually last for an hour or so and they end when the escape shuttle gets called. Once it arrives it becomes your job to get on board the shuttle or an Escape pod and escape alive -- if you even survived this long.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #586615

Yeah
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #586617

I like setting the n word to my nickname
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #586621

:reallyhappy:
Hugs
stan_albatross
Byond Username: Stan_albatross

Post by stan_albatross » #586626

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rounds usually last for an hour or so
doubt
Karl Karlsson and never anything else
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #586628

no lol

the more i played the less i needed to win and i got frustrated at other ppl for using so much to win

i hate everything about tg except for the cute girls

especially hate terry for having a low cutegirl:powergamer ratio

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586630

I am sexy retired from powergaming after ruining more than his fair share of rounds to instead ERP with cat girls (male) only to try to pull up the ladder for any up and coming powergamers with nerf PRs to prevent them from ruining his ERP rounds.
NSFW:

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #586646

I got bored
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
pugie

Post by pugie » #586663

imsxz wrote:no lol

the more i played the less i needed to win and i got frustrated at other ppl for using so much to win

polish people can be cute too also hiiii
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #586668

/tg/station is the most beautiful trainwreck I've ever been a part of it. I love it.

I've tried in the past to boil down what I love about this game and I think I've boiled it down to two main ideas in my head. Player agency and perfect moments. No other game has this much player agency and the amount of it you can take and give to those around you makes for an incredibly dynamic and frustrating experience. What makes killing a traitor so much fun? Being able to exercise your influence on the game and directly affect another players agency. You don't get those kind of interactions in other games.

Perfection is something that only lasts a moment no matter where you are or what you're doing. In pyrrhic victories and glorious defeats ss13 has them in spades. When you get to either watch a moment or be a part of it they became the inspiration for stories we tell each other for literally years.

/tg/station, it's pretty good.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #586676

You're ready for MRP. Manuel welcomes you.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #586678

Its more of a spectator sport these days but yeah
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
pugie

Post by pugie » #586679

RaveRadbury wrote:

You're ready for MRP. Manuel welcomes you.
haha
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #586706

i do
but i never play
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #586715

No, honestly not anymore. Whenever I try Sybil or Bagil it is just instant shitfest, or a snoozefest where I don't recognize anyone anymore. Manuel is different, Manuel is ok, but not what I look for.
Ironically I've been playing quite a lot on that other two-letter server recently, where I started my SS13 career in '12. And it feels like old school /tg/ to me, and not because codebase is seemingly stuck in that era. It manages to strike that perfect balance between memes, roleplaying and powergaming. It just plays so good, people are nice and every round is memorable.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #586718

no i hate tgstation because manuel exists and is spreading oh god oh fuck
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #586723

Lumbermancer wrote:No, honestly not anymore. Whenever I try Sybil or Bagil it is just instant shitfest, or a snoozefest where I don't recognize anyone anymore. Manuel is different, Manuel is ok, but not what I look for.
Ironically I've been playing quite a lot on that other two-letter server recently, where I started my SS13 career in '12. And it feels like old school /tg/ to me, and not because codebase is seemingly stuck in that era. It manages to strike that perfect balance between memes, roleplaying and powergaming. It just plays so good, people are nice and every round is memorable.
As someone that at this point really only bounces between the two (after countless others) for spacemans time, this is exactly how I've felt about it. A return to the classic feel, and its great at maintaining it. I like them both, but for completely different reasons.
Hugs
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #586743

coders are removing all of the fun tactics
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #586757

saprasam wrote:coders are removing all of the fun tactics
We are always on the lookout for those. Let us know if you discover a new one we haven't removed yet.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #586761

No, I didn't like the direction the server took with regards to administration and code.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #586772

No other game has ever had such an important meaning to me in my life. Things change, but that's okay because life changes too. You'll never forget all the good times you had in the past, and that meaning won't be lost even though things are different now. Love this game, love all the people in it, and won't be leaving it any time soon.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #586785

I like the station, just not the people on it.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586799

Yeah but that seems like a you problem
NSFW:

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #586802

Yeah you're right, I'll have to consult a professor and come up with a very intricate and efficent mathematical solution to this problem, that may or may not involve a shotgun.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #586806

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Its more of a spectator sport these days but yeah
wtf actually correct opinion from an admin
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #586807

I dunno what that means but before everything got nerfed because people didn't like dying and the culture went away from celebrating murderbonerers it used to be sitting in deadchat watching one of a handful of active players kill everyone
NSFW:

Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #586816

cacogen wrote:I dunno what that means but before everything got nerfed because people didn't like dying and the culture went away from celebrating murderbonerers it used to be sitting in deadchat watching one of a handful of active players kill everyone
This is still the case, a majority of antag weapons don't get nerfed(population limits are not a nerf) and they're the most common way to kill, and a swarm of ghosts still follows whatever confirmed antag there is.

However, once you play the game enough, you find out that murderboners aren't engaging in the round in any way. It's incredibly boring to use a tactic that has no immediately available counter to wipe out the crew early into the round. When it's done enough, people start to realize how uncreative the people who do it are

Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #586817

I like tgstation. Out of every single server I've been in, it seems to be a perfect mix of fun and chaos. The community (at least in Sybil, my preferred server) is a hit or a miss, a lot of people are fun to engage with but there are some people who couldn't make it any more obvious that they are under 18. It's certainly a different feel to how I remember it in 2018, but I think the exposure that the game has received is a good thing in the long run. I miss the people who have left.

Coding changes have made a huge impact on the game for better or for worse. The fact that this game is constantly being changed by a great amount of people is fantastic. It's the labor of love that ensures that if you take a break, you'll come back with something new to learn. Although I dislike a great amount of changes that have happened in my absence, it's nothing I can't adapt to.

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #586821

The fun comes from how easy it is to do an idea and do custom shit in general (all assets/models are 32x32 pixel sprites, coding is stupid easy to the point that you could technically do it in-game, etc). What REALLY makes it all good though is when I am able to entertain people with this stuff. I rarely play the actual game due to that since trying to entertain others is more fun than some of the dumb bullshit that annoys me in-game. I am infinitely grateful for admins that allow me to do this.

If you asked me "what makes the actual game fun" then it's social interaction. I used to rush xenobiology green slimes for abductor mutation toxin due to wanting to be a gray alien (very few fucking games allow this, which goes back to my first part of this post on why I like this game/server) as well as the fact that roaming the station as a mute grey alien led to some of the funniest shit that made it worth doing every single time.

Nowadays, I only play the game rarely. If I actually play the game more than one round a day then it's probably because I want to play with a friend/someone I know because it's really fun for whatever reason I find interacting with them fun.

tl;dr doing admin events is why
stewydeadmike
Byond Username: Stewydeadmike

Post by stewydeadmike » #586825

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
If you asked me "what makes the actual game fun" then it's social interaction. I used to rush xenobiology green slimes for abductor mutation toxin due to wanting to be a gray alien (very few fucking games allow this, which goes back to my first part of this post on why I like this game/server) as well as the fact that roaming the station as a mute grey alien led to some of the funniest shit that made it worth doing every single time.

Nowadays, I only play the game rarely. If I actually play the game more than one round a day then it's probably because I want to play with a friend/someone I know because it's really fun for whatever reason I find interacting with them fun.
This tbh

The thing I like most about TG or I guess just SS13 in general is the same reason I like Dwarf Fortress. You're given a toolbox to tell your own stories. The difference being is that you're not alone, and that everyone else is also handed a similar toolbox and work together to craft whatever kind of story they want to tell. At least in theory anyways, it doesn't always work out, maybe not even most of the time but when it does it creates such an amazing, unforgettable experience. You can't really find anything that even comes close to replicating it.

my only regret is that I wish I was better at it.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #586827

Ayy Lemoh wrote:The fun comes from how easy it is to do an idea and do custom shit in general (all assets/models are 32x32 pixel sprites, coding is stupid easy to the point that you could technically do it in-game, etc). What REALLY makes it all good though is when I am able to entertain people with this stuff. I rarely play the actual game due to that since trying to entertain others is more fun than some of the dumb bullshit that annoys me in-game. I am infinitely grateful for admins that allow me to do this.

If you asked me "what makes the actual game fun" then it's social interaction...
This, really.

I've said it before but I play SS13 for the sheer amount of space for gimmicks there is, the space for creativity you can have, and the amount of comedy you can act out. Then you can put all that altogether for entertainment. Its like an improv theatre from the comfort of your home. Dying is part of it for example, I set out to make that death as fantastic as I can.

I couldn't imagine playing spacemans for as long as I have if I didn't look at it this way, It'd just get boring if I just played it to win or something. Its not really TG specific either, but TG enables some things in more ways than other servers, and vice versa.
Hugs
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #586831

One of my absolute favourite things is watching players and admins latch onto something and run with it.

Beepsky glitched out and can't get unstuck from a corner? He's dancing around in the halls, and has a massive ghost ring. Narrating a monkey ling who got lost in dorms. A player who always wears a gas mask can't find one and is forced to hide his face in shame while gas masks circle around him. A wizard walks around in maint, his only ability is to turn things blue and say "I need to recharge my mana." while he gets hypemanned by dchat. It's the little dumb things that I remember and appreciate the most.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #586834

dragomagol wrote:A wizard walks around in maint, his only ability is to turn things blue and say "I need to recharge my mana." while he gets hypemanned by dchat. It's the little dumb things that I remember and appreciate the most.
I did that lol. Funny that people still remember that shit lol
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #586836

I’ve liked it for a few different reasons over the years. At first it was due to the massive amount of content. Eventually I began to really appreciate the setting - I love space and the whimsicality of the game (these aren’t necessarily restricted to tg though). Then I began to play more and get involved and immersed in the community and that became my dominating reason. A couple times I’ve become really burnt and distanced myself, and in these times, when I did play, it was for myself and the more abstract qualities of the game - aestheticism, absurdity, nostalgia.

I also really like our code. Playing other tg related servers reminds one of just how polished and cutting edge (by SS13 standards) ours is. Very different servers such as lifeweb and eris interest me, but for the most part all tg related servers (except vg) don’t do it for me.
[this space reserved]
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #586840

tgstation code has the most exposure and it is open for contributions. This is what made me pick tgstation.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #586865

not really but i like a good handful of people and i like everywhere else a lot less
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #586866

Kel wrote:not really but i like a good handful of people and i like everywhere else a lot less
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586887

Jaredfogle wrote:
Kel wrote:not really but i like a good handful of people
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #587072

yes, it was my first ss13 server and i don't want to play anywhere else.

made good friends here.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #587086

It could be worse. In some ways the server stagnates a little and sees a strong reluctance to change, but just in small, aggravating ways, shit that doesn't matter but still makes me roll my eyes when it happens because I've seen it a hundred times already. That's just from having played for a while. I think the mysticism must still be there for newbies and that's good.

In others it only changed for the worse and it makes me wonder if it's my perception skewing things, or a noticable decline that has brought things here.

But it's also a steady current of 'yeah it's okay' and it is largely because of the radical departure that is Manuel. A nice change of pace and room to breath without feeling rushed until you are settled in. It feels like this is what ss13 was meant to be, and lets things get goofy on their own. It's healthier and less toxic. The kind of place you can see lasting a good while if we're lucky.

I do like teaching people still. With a more noticable rotation of newbies I mostly just see some of them learning common bits and pieces of old robust tricks and the ropes of the gameplay and it is definitely refreshing to have someone tell you stuff you taught the person who taught them.

So overall yeah sure it's still fun. I took a big break for a reason though. Other games are grabbing my attention. But I'll come back every now and again and still find myself playing and enjoying myself.

I'm telling Prosper this when they wake up smh

Also this is why they quit as well. Getting real for a second, the obsession with 'victory at any cost' tends to wear thinner and thinner when you're playing largely to have fun and doing goofy shit. This could be because of personal mastery forcing you to seek out new things beyond the conventional, or just knowing how little you require to achieve the same results making those who go the extra mile seem like amateur hour. There is a disconnect, and you feel like you're having a lot more effort thrown at you than what you throw back, and still get called a powergamer when you barely even flexed a crumb of the tools at your disposal.

If there is any culprit that you could point too that shows serious issues with player retention and a distinct lack of innovation from its playerbase, it's Gamer Johnny doing the same shit he always does every round until he wears it thinner than his skin when told to stop being so fucking obnoxious. Then he burns out and gets replaced with Gamer Donny who watched Gamer Johnny and acts basically exactly the same way.

This has always been a massive issue but Manuel really highlighted how much the game is better without dipshits jerking each other off about robust they are for being a carbon copy of the other jerkoffs around them. Seeing someone break the mold is refreshing but that lasts only so long. Maybe because others will kind of latch on to whatever the innovator might do and run it into the ground. Very often this is why people keep their secrets close to their chest. You especially, imsxz, found yourself watched and copied constantly, so I can only imagine it would get obnoxious pretty quickly fighting your own fucking shadow.

On a tangent, another reason Prosper left was the often times forced conflicts people get into just to round remove others, with an assurance that escalation can be manipulated to always favour them if they play it right. Shits a bad joke. Those no-name idiots are rare-ish and tend to jusy be tourists looking to start and maybe then eat shit before welder bombing you, but they're still really annoying. Prosper got that a lot.

Random battle with NPC Pinkafro Bluebeard who sprung out of maint to call her a 'nigger' and go at her with a toolbox was a novelty that wears thin fast.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #587098

I love rule 4
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #587099

Where are these rules I keep hearing about
NSFW:

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #587120

Well I just played first round of TGMC since it changed name from DMCA, and it was fun. It looks nice, I like the tracer effects, it sounds good. I played CM a fair bit, I will play this more.

inb4 not real tg
such is the life in space
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #587121

I looked it up and rule 4 is this one:
Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.
Short of metagaming/comms, bug/exploit abuse, erotic/creepy stuff, OOC in IC or IC in OOC, and spawn-camping arrivals. Team antagonists can do whatever they want as per lone antagonists, as long as it doesn’t harm their team. Non-antagonists can do whatever they want to antagonists as per lone antagonists, but non-antagonists are not allowed to pre-emptively search for, hinder or otherwise seek conflict with antagonists without reasonable prior cause. Non-antags acting like an antag can be treated as an antag.
[this space reserved]
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #587123

NecromancerAnne wrote:But it's also a steady current of 'yeah it's okay' and it is largely because of the radical departure that is Manuel. A nice change of pace and room to breath without feeling rushed until you are settled in. It feels like this is what ss13 was meant to be, and lets things get goofy on their own. It's healthier and less toxic. The kind of place you can see lasting a good while if we're lucky.
This is the kind of thing a zoomer says
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #587127

Spoiler:

?-?-?-??????
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #587128

and proud of it, gonna be the top forum poster by posts pretty soon
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #587130

oranges wrote:and proud of it, gonna be the top forum poster by posts pretty soon
unless you eat a forum ban lmao
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #587131

the miggles we need
NSFW: