db3l9ae-2e7f760c-42ea-41b8-b9eb-b433b5ef21d4.gif (23.46 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: May i haves a vouch for ban?

Post by Timonk » #587268

Ok
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Misurn
Byond Username: Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587272

Timonk wrote:Ok
rad, ill make unban appeal and send link in a few
Attachments
feet
feet
29e9d09ea537ee3303e87a5b8f8f3c03.jpg (19.23 KiB) Viewed 3853 times
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587275

Timonk wrote:Ok
:burger:
Last edited by Misurn on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587278

Please tell me that your "vouch" is actually just Timonk saying "ok".

I wanna see how it goes down.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587279

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Please tell me that your "vouch" is actually just Timonk saying "ok".

I wanna see how it goes down.
i actually thought he was an admin
so now im kinda left ass-naked cuz i already made the appeal at bee out of him saying "ok"
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587281

Lmfao, the next thing you'll tell me is that you've never actually played on this fucking server.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587282

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Lmfao, the next thing you'll tell me is that you've never actually played on this fucking server.
nah dtw, i do play, but its just.. i main chemistry and janitorial
do you know how empty one feels when all your work its awfully pointless, unapreciated and unrequired?
if i clean so well the station its shinny, round ends before someone notices and the tons of lights i placed in maint become a waste
and if i make useful chems it takes me 10 minutes and then im out of job, and even then, rarely anyone uses them even if i put carpet on the floors and decorate medical bay
(making meth, strange reagent or whatever doesnt feels that good either really)
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #587283

Misurn wrote:if giv ill grant the
ykno the
the
yes
alright king listen to me go on beestation become an admin for 3 months come back appeal and you get unbanned literally every dude banned form /tg/ goes to beestation and deal with brain dead retarded 13 year olds who think they are hotshit
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587284

He was banned from bee lol - he just deleted his appeal link when he realised he did an oopsie.

On another note - nobody is going to notice you if you just walk around quietly interacting with nobody. I tend to fuck about whenever I'm command and remember a fair few rounds where I'm constantly checking up on either Jan or Chem.

Also its a bit off to mention your work was "pointless" on a game that erases everything ever 1-3 hours. Yeah everything's fucking pointless thats half the point.
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587285

RiskySikh wrote:
Misurn wrote:if giv ill grant the
ykno the
the
yes
alright king listen to me go on beestation become an admin for 3 months come back appeal and you get unbanned literally every dude banned form /tg/ goes to beestation and deal with brain dead retarded 13 year olds who think they are hotshit
no way, im happy not having aids
(im banned from bee tho, ive never been banned from tg, im asking a vouch from a tg admin so i can appeal my game appeal, and eventually be able to post feet on bee discord again)
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587286

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:He was banned from bee lol - he just deleted his appeal link when he realised he did an oopsie.

On another note - nobody is going to notice you if you just walk around quietly interacting with nobody. I tend to fuck about whenever I'm command and remember a fair few rounds where I'm constantly checking up on either Jan or Chem.

Also its a bit off to mention your work was "pointless" on a game that erases everything ever 1-3 hours. Yeah everything's fucking pointless thats half the point.
ye but, who will i interact to if not with botanist and some folk, and once my abilities have pleased their necesities, they shall abandon my corpse of a body and let me to rot in the muddy melancholy of my own solitude
i do often try to make people test my shit or get contraband from me, but if i dont shout like a slutty bitch in heat i may as well overdose to my own pills or go cry in my janitor close
it doesnt help its just 30 people either, such a big station makes your work pretty unrequired as people are spread fairly, making the most lovely of roleplays feel empty and saddening..

go with your local cook, theres wheter no food there because theres no cook or simply tons of food and a broken man patiently waiting for someone to eat from his mountains of waste, same goes to bar
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #587288

Misurn wrote:(im banned from bee tho, ive never been banned from tg, im asking a vouch from a tg admin so i can appeal my game appeal, and eventually be able to post feet on bee discord again)
Looks like you were banned from bee 10/17/2020 at which point you played here for a bit, mostly on Sybil (according to Scrubby) from 10/19 to 12/16. Looks like you played more than 50 rounds, I'm not gonna try hard to count them. During the two months of playing here you did not accrue any notes.

You might want to try pinging @sybil-min on our discord to see if any of them recognize you and would be willing to offer you a voucher.
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587289

RaveRadbury wrote:
Misurn wrote:(im banned from bee tho, ive never been banned from tg, im asking a vouch from a tg admin so i can appeal my game appeal, and eventually be able to post feet on bee discord again)
Looks like you were banned from bee 10/17/2020 at which point you played here for a bit, mostly on Sybil (according to Scrubby) from 10/19 to 12/16. Looks like you played more than 50 rounds, I'm not gonna try hard to count them. During the two months of playing here you did not accrue any notes.

You might want to try pinging @sybil-min on our discord to see if any of them recognize you and would be willing to offer you a voucher.
yes yes, me saint i am
(You mean i should pm them in the discord?)
Attachments
maxresdefault (11).jpg
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587291

No he means ping the group, so that they'll all see that annoying +1 on their discord and might talk to you if they notice you.
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #587307

The god damn ping is why I'm here.

Ill vouch after you screen cap post a round that tells me a story from sybil.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #587311

antivouch for shrek feet
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587314

delaron wrote:The god damn ping is why I'm here.

dam, i actually had a good one around the time ya posted this, but i didnt check the page then
i befriended xenoqueen in the arrival shuttle and made her my big xeno queen gf, i alt-clicked my jumpsuit and showed her my bare chest, then i proceeded to call her mami chula and drag her to a locker to bllblblb
after that i fighted a while with crew who shot her, i think qm, and i got killed just when round ended
-
anyway, as i dont have screenshots of that ill use this one instead, this cargo man killed one of my chemists, i was cmo in a lonely 20 folk shift, so i did the double grab thing that lets you break someones bones if injured, making him unable to run away from me, then i approached i was experimenting ways of getting the most efficent grenades possible with the least accesible resources, and used him to experiment, made the smallest possible ammo powder fab in around 10 minutes, then filled him with it to around 1200 or so with a ton of patches, while he tried to bribe me, to this day i dont know if he was a traitor, in a way or another, i was going to explode him, ending his miserable existence and taking vendetta for my innocent chemist which was never to be seen again, and i wanted to do it at cargo bay by injecting him 5 chlorine trifuloide with my autoinjector, that way he and scum of his caliber would not only die but end up losing all purpouse, but it didnt explode right away so i dragged him while injecting more and ended up blowing us both
in the end i sacrifised my life for his death, and thats how everyone died.
fin
Attachments
im the coolest scientist.JPG
Misurn

Post by Misurn » #587315

Misurn wrote:
delaron wrote:The god damn ping is why I'm here.

dam, i actually had a good one around the time ya posted this, but i didnt check the page then
i befriended xenoqueen in the arrival shuttle and made her my big xeno queen gf, i alt-clicked my jumpsuit and showed her my bare chest, then i proceeded to call her mami chula and drag her to a locker to bllblblb
after that i fighted a while with crew who shot her, i think qm, and i got killed just when round ended
-
anyway, as i dont have screenshots of that ill use this one instead, this cargo man killed one of my chemists, i was cmo in a lonely 20 folk shift, so i did the double grab thing that lets you break someones bones if injured, making him unable to run away from me, then i approached i was experimenting ways of getting the most efficent grenades possible with the least accesible resources, and used him to experiment, made the smallest possible ammo powder fab in around 10 minutes, then filled him with it to around 1200 or so with a ton of patches, while he tried to bribe me, to this day i dont know if he was a traitor, in a way or another, i was going to explode him, ending his miserable existence and taking vendetta for my innocent chemist which was never to be seen again, and i wanted to do it at cargo bay by injecting him 5 chlorine trifuloide with my autoinjector, that way he and scum of his caliber would not only die but end up losing all purpouse, but it didnt explode right away so i dragged him while injecting more and ended up blowing us both
in the end i sacrifised my life for his death, and thats how everyone died.
fin
proof it was same round, i made a screenshot of the machine