a true fall from grace
you were supposed to be based, coffee
not cringe
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: coffee strikes bagil yet again [peanut]

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #588161

if some dipshit gets disarmed of a deadly tool and almost killed with it and some other guy stops the guy killing them and takes it, they forfeit the right to the tool in the first place

this is why sec officers who run around with their batons or disablers out at all times do not keep their batons or disablers
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #588164

Super Aggro Crag wrote:if some dipshit gets disarmed of a deadly tool and almost killed with it and some other guy stops the guy killing them and takes it, they forfeit the right to the tool in the first place

this is why sec officers who run around with their batons or disablers out at all times do not keep their batons or disablers
I can see here that you have two notes, despite the fact that one is greyed out from age, that you have had negative interactions with security. I am giving you a note saying you are no longer allowed to steal from security. If you keep this up it will be a ban.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #588165

you cant ban me nabski you're a redditor
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #588173

Do I need to post that THING that I found of yours the other day?
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588176

remember how admins tried to say for years that having notes doesn't get you punished more often because of "history"
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Horza
Byond Username: HorzBor

Post by Horza » #588177

Malkraz wrote:remember how admins tried to say for years that having notes doesn't get you punished more often because of "history"
Imagine thinking that was ever true in any way. What kind of complete idiot would you be?
Spürdo spädre sbrölölö :DDDDD
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #588178

Misdoubtful wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
terranaut wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
terranaut wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
terranaut wrote:am i a girl if i shave my legs
Looks at her legs uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gross............
Do you shave your legs

Answer me
yes

i understand you don't
Listen listen

I'mtoolazytodoitandalsoithurtsalotok
I've never really had it be painful. Never really used like nair though and I tried some powder thing once and it was the worst experience of my life.
i personally just set my legs on fire

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #588181

What am I reading
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #588195

I'll be honest, I kinda like Coffee. Guy seems a bit overzealous on notes but he's also very polite and open to changing his verdict in appeals. Guy just needs to chill a little.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #588196

kinda has a "note first, think later" kind of attitude but they're still a based mothmin
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #588202

Malkraz wrote:remember how admins tried to say for years that having notes doesn't get you punished more often because of "history"
this has, and always will be a gigantic crock of horse shit. the claim is a literal contradiction to the entire existence of notes. at best an admin is being negligent with their wording if they mean that THEY dont let your notes affect their judgement on you.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #588207

I thought the go to banbot phrase about notes & punishment resulting from them was "notes aren't a punishment" to defend notes that are accurate to their contents while their existence is still questionable specifically.

Which is bullshit notes are a punishment.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588209

pugie wrote:I thought the go to banbot phrase about notes & punishment resulting from them was "notes aren't a punishment" to defend notes that are accurate to their contents while their existence is still questionable specifically.

Which is bullshit notes are a punishment.
Everytime an admin has said notes aren't a punishment in pms and appeals they have lied.

What's the punishment for lying in admin pms and appeals?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #588260

They aren’t a punishment in and of itself but they certainly affect the point at which you do receive punishments. You can still play every role in the game uninterrupted with a note unlike a ban/kick, so it’s either not a punishment at all or a very shitty one.

Why does it matter though ? It’s a stupid semantics argument in either case unless you are going to argue notes shouldn’t be given out unless you would believe they did something worthy of a punishment aka kick/ban in the first place, which ACTUALLY defeats the point of manual inputting of notes which is to track repeated behavior that explicitly WOULD NOT warrant a kick/ban on its own (aka line towing). Admins can’t be online 24/7 so notes are a way for other admins to know what kind of behavior the person has been involved with in the past without having to ask around to see if you’re a repeated shitler or not every instance with an admin you Previously did not interact with.

The alternative would be hidden logs of your behavior admins would have in like private notepad which wouldn’t be visible to you so I personally am quite glad people can see how their behavior is being reflected and can push back on unfair viewing of situations.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588263

They do give you hidden notes too though
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #588264

pugie wrote:Which is bullshit notes are a punishment.

If notes are a punishment, then that would mean the very act of an admin remembering a player broke a rule is a punishment.

What I'm trying to say is that you're a fucking idiot
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #588265

MrAlphonzo wrote:

If notes are a punishment, then that would mean the very act of an admin remembering a player broke a rule is a punishment.

if admins were like days then mr alphonzo is opposites day

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #588271

bobbahbrown wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:

if admins were like days then mr alphonzo is opposites day

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
It's real adorable how you just randomly drop in to shit on a specific person and then still sign it with the cutesy "best wishes." Really removes the whole "shitting on a specific person" part when you keep up the weird signing your posts LARP.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588272

dont u have some code to maintain
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #588275

Action ninja misinterprets bobbah and their gimmick and lashes out pointlessly - if you’re gonna attack someone don’t do it by trying to call them out for something they aren’t guilty of

Best wishes,
Wesoda twenty five, ex campaign manager for elections 9 and 10 for bobbahbrown

PS: it shouldn’t be a note because he did not do anything note worthy, the note simply gives the facts (if at all, it’s wording and take on the situation is very one sided) of the case and not the nuance, which will inevitably lead to a future admin simply looking at these facts and applying a harsher punishment than they should (assuming he gets in trouble for something remotely similar in the future - as the admin will draw connections to the fact that the player was a head just as coffee did regarding the CE bullying note, when in fact it was a simple conflict between two players, not an assistant and a head)
Last edited by wesoda25 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
[this space reserved]
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #588276

THEREFORE I think the note would be a fairer and more honest representation of the situation if the fact that one of the players was a head was removed from it ?
[this space reserved]
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #588279

actioninja wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:snip
It's real adorable how you just randomly drop in to shit on a specific person and then still sign it with the cutesy "best wishes." Really removes the whole "shitting on a specific person" part when you keep up the weird signing your posts LARP.
he was being mean to my friend so i was sticking up for my friend (dr pugie), so as to say it wasnt random and i believe you have misinterpreted the ongoing posting

the post prior to that, which i presume you feel makes a pattern, is in part due to this being a peanut thread and in part due to my disagreement with alphonsos rulings in the past and approach to administrating. to this regard if he is defending your (coffee's) ruling, which i already consider to be a not great one, then i can't help but feel it only solidifies my opinion that it was a poor ruling.

working collaboratively,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #588280

with further thought, perhaps i have been too harsh, in which case i would apologize to the affected parties; it's just a funny spaceman game after all.

reflecting further,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #588283

Malkraz wrote:They do give you hidden notes too though
Used nigh exclusively for metacomming, but you will be harassed by other admins no less if you misuse secret notes.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #588290

[youtube]Fzd9GsI_ZlE[/youtube]
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #588307

Super Aggro Crag wrote:if some dipshit gets disarmed of a deadly tool and almost killed with it and some other guy stops the guy killing them and takes it, they forfeit the right to the tool in the first place

THIS.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #588309

why isnt aggro admin trainer instead of these ban quotas filler banbots? i could pick more empathic people from somalian al quaeda splinter groups
keepforgettingpw
Byond Username: OmegaShoots

Post by keepforgettingpw » #588311

Why was that situation even gotten into by an admin at all in the first place?
Straight up STEALING stuff isn't even against the rules (to a point, just like everything) and is entirely an IC issue that you either handle yourself or get sec to do so, and this wasn't a theft of an item from the person who ahelped, it was taken away from someone ELSE who was using it to KILL them.

If the CE wants the item back, tell sec or be robust enough to do it yourself, but don't attempt to do it yourself, then ahelp when you fail.
Bad note, a quintessential IC issue that for some reason got admin involvement and resulted in a note.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588315

some admins seethe over every little naughty behavior I've been bwoinked by more than a couple over dumb IC shit like following 2 dudes who were breaking into xenobio and murdered a guy
pugie

Post by pugie » #588316

Malkraz wrote:some admins seethe over every little naughty behavior I've been bwoinked by more than a couple over dumb IC shit like following 2 dudes who were breaking into xenobio and murdered a guy
It's probably because they didn't like you but I'm just speculating.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588318

Malkraz wrote:Some admins seethe over every little naughty behavior. I've been bwoinked by more than a couple over dumb IC shit, like following 2 dudes who were breaking into xenobio and murdered a guy.
ftfy, learn punctuation
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #588320

trollbreeder wrote:ftfy, learn punctuation
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #588328

holy shit terranaut is such a horny ape
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #588349

pugie wrote:banbot

this u right?
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #588353

Flatulent wrote:holy shit terranaut is such a horny ape
imagine not being
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588383

oranges wrote:

this u right?
based
pugie

Post by pugie » #588405

oranges wrote:

this u right?
Scared?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #588407

pugie wrote:
oranges wrote:

this u right?
Scared?
admin complaint
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #588415

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:why isnt aggro admin trainer instead of these ban quotas filler banbots? i could pick more empathic people from somalian al quaeda splinter groups
The only thing worse than being a shit-covered kindergarten retard is being a shit covered kindergarten retard teacher
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #588628

Pretty sus that an admin is placing ridiculously-worded escalation notes on a player who constantly ahelps them and refusing to back down in ban appeals.

This is the second time coffee's been involved in a situation like this too
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

Post by jackrip » #589346

pretty disappointed with how this turned out. coffee got another stupid note on me and the headmins completely ignored them repeatedly lying in my appeal. thanks for the support folks
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #589379

nobody likes you you fuck face, you're not fun to play with.

It's only a matter of time before someone decides you have enough notes and deposits you at the door
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #589384

Oranges is this because of the digg post
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #589385

Oranges if only you played as frequently as you failed to trigger people

Your opinion might actually count
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #589404

if you're mad enough to double post within 3 minutes, orange definitely triggered you lol
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #589424

histrionic citrus coder moment
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #589455

Bruh I hear that same insult like 3 times a week if that phased me I'd be crying in a puddle of my own poop by now
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #589456

If I double post it's just cause I have shit to say

like free bindy
pugie

Post by pugie » #589458

forums are turning you into an ape
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #589459

jackrip wrote:Bruh I hear that same insult like 3 times a week if that phased me I'd be crying in a puddle of my own poop by now
If you actually hear it that often, maybe it's correct?