official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

General SS13 Chat
usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Re: official headmin election 13 thread (NO LONGER PRE-ELECTION EDITION)

Post by usnpeepoo » #594182

Bottom post of the previous page:

if i cant call someone a dumbass nigga in game whats the point of even playing
next thing you know the word banlist or whatever the shit the coders implemented is gonna be tripled.
i reserve the right to call some of yall nigga in the right context
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594215

usnpeepoo wrote:if i cant call someone a dumbass nigga in game whats the point of even playing
next thing you know the word banlist or whatever the shit the coders implemented is gonna be tripled.
i reserve the right to call some of yall nigga in the right context
This is the most retarded post itt so far.
NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #594219

If bindy wins I will post a video of me eating a sock and then summarily leave tg forever
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #594252

NikoTheGuyDude wrote:If bindy wins I will post a video of me eating a sock and then summarily leave tg forever
based
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #594255

if we unite we can fight back this ssethtider menace
vote for bindy
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #594268

Opened voting poll, and alpho was already placed on the last spot. Based coding, is all I can say. Bindy nr.1 spot on god, of course.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #594345

he said what everyone else likeminded thinks, he's just more honest and straight forward about it

damn it i was on the wrong page oh well
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #594349

FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:Chan culture = nazi femboys
digg culture = anarchocommunist femboys
4chan culture = cool, funny, influential
digg culture = gay, derivative, cringe

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no digg-4chan dichotomy. digg is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but digg is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
I don't think you understand my point of view at all
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #594354

You're talking to a j*nnie apologist, what did you expect? lmao

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #594356

I post on digg too and 99% of what's on both is shit. But 4chan is funny and digg is gay. RaveRadbury and our other SJW admins want to take the server in a digg direction.

NSFW:

thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #594364

cacogen wrote:I post on digg too and 99% of what's on both is shit. But 4chan is funny and digg is gay. RaveRadbury and our other SJW admins want to take the server in a digg direction.

Malcolm X is cool except for the part where he advocated for violence in that part of his life but he was cool I guess digg moment 100% Cheanu Kungus meme momebtnbpasghghaosf

EDIT: also marxism is cringe my broski you are cringe broski abandon marxism return to nazbol (insert ascii trollface here)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #594369

the real crime is using the new digg interface
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #594380

thehogshotgun wrote:Malcolm X is cool except for the part where he advocated for violence in that part of his life but he was cool I guess digg moment 100% Cheanu Kungus meme momebtnbpasghghaosf

EDIT: also marxism is cringe my broski you are cringe broski abandon marxism return to nazbol (insert ascii trollface here)
That just happened to be on top. I was looking at a very satisfying video of a kitten getting a spa treatment yesterday. I guess it says something about Marxism in the sidebar of that subreddit which I know very little about I just like what's posted on that subreddit. There are closet racists there and people posting about the "elites" in the same tone anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists use so it's an open-minded place.

I was thinking about communism as it relates to the leftist public intellectual's dilemma and you don't actually want communism you just want to continue making six figures a year off of a political podcast that requires two hours of work a week while spending most of your free time indulging in childish hedonism and getting further narcissistic supply through social media.

It would be nice if Americans also had free healthcare, though.
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #594398

FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:

Jesus christ dude how are you this childish? There is no digg-4chan dichotomy. digg is fucking fine. We all like to shit on it because it's funny, but digg is just another social media site. It's neither better nor worse than anywhere else. It has good places and bad places. The same applies to 4chan. The fact that you idolize this image of 4chan being true freedom!!! 4chan total beste!!!! FUNNY! ACTIVE! HONESTY! tells me you probably aren't one of those channers you seem to idolize.
tgstation has been growing seperately from /tg/ for a decade now. We aren't chan culture. We shouldn't want to be chan culture. The honesty you seem to admire doesn't exist. 4chan is a place where the better boards are just another social media site, and the worse boards are 50% people trying to be funny by being as edgy as possible, and 50% people who unironically agree with what the other 50% say. Stop idolizing 4chan.
i sincerely, 100% genuinely hope this was written to be bait, because if it is then it is beautifully mastercrafted. bravo, seriously
if it isn't then you really need to step back and realize you're the exact type that the "digg cringe" meme was made for and reconsider getting so riled up on the internet
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #594399

PKPenguin321 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:

i sincerely, 100% genuinely hope this was written to be bait, because if it is then it is beautifully mastercrafted. bravo, seriously
if it isn't then you really need to step back and realize you're the exact type that the "digg cringe" meme was made for and reconsider getting so riled up on the internet
I copied half of it from a copypasta I'm amazed it isn't more obvious
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #594401

you still made yourself look like digg cringe
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #594404

NikoTheGuyDude wrote:If bindy wins I will post a video of me eating a sock and then summarily leave tg forever
I will now be voting for bindy
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #594410

FloranOtten wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
cacogen wrote:

I copied half of it from a copypasta I'm amazed it isn't more obvious
good man
Spoiler:
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #594412

Just pretending, aha, I see

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #594413

BONERMASTER wrote:Just pretending, aha, I see
See, this is what pisses me off. You internet historian watching fuckwits think you embody the 4chan spirit? Fuck off. 4chan was so much more than that. Your smug, dismissive attitude just fouls the name. Were you there for the flag stealing, or did you just watch a video? Come back when you can remember more than a day of this site's history, buttercup. 4chan is the last bastion of goodness on the web, and your disgusting newfag attitudes won't stand.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #594414

I regret reading that, all of that.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #594439

It's genuinely a fantastic copypasta man. Whoever wrote that is an absolute king
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #594442

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #594447

Sexlection
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #594453

My constipation keeeps getting worse and my insides are on fire this has been true for seveeral days i need genuine medical attention please help me
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #594454

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Sexlection
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #594462

swept is dying of dysentery and all you people can do is revisit stale memes
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #594468

cacogen wrote:swept is dying of dysentery and all you people can do is revisit stale memes
He should stop being off topic B )
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #594487

Dys a sentry ahead!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #594580

shocking allegations of vote manipulation from nalzul when players were presented with a poll to vote for either karp or nalzul...

how will he recover...

i voted nalzul,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594585

RIP MrStonedOne's wild ballot, 01.03.2021-05.03.2021
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #594587

ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #594592

i bet that jimmius will become a head admin
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #594593

Can't wait to say "SIKE" right before voting ends.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #594599

Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Gogo, Timber or Rave will be admin pick
Gogo or Arm will be player pick
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #594600

I'm all in for Coconut.
► Show Spoiler
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #594601

MortoSasye wrote:
Domitius wrote:ONE MORE DAY! BOOKIES ARE CLOSING IN SEVERAL HOURS WHO HAS BETS ON WHO!
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
[this space reserved]
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #594605

wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Chief you gotta include coco and naloac somewhere in there or you just aren't being realistic
I am not going for realism :D
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #594608

MortoSasye wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594612

i voted for manuel guys and my friends
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #594615

Armhulen wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #594617

Naloac or rave as player, coco or arm as admin

First person for each is the most likely
[this space reserved]
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #594619

wesoda25 wrote:Naloac or rave as player, coco or arm as admin

First person for each is the most likely
Looking forward to my 3rd time as player vote runner-up ngl

If I get more votes than I got last time that's a victory. ?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #594620

I already got global mod, I won before I even ran
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #594622

Armhulen wrote:I already got global mod, I won before I even ran
if you can call that winning.....
Spoiler:
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #594625

i concur, this is what victory for a CHAD looks like

[youtube]8ewqqmrjUDc[/youtube]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #594669

It's about to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #594672

gay outcome
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #594674

STOP THE COUNT!
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #594679

NOT A SINGLE UPSET, HOW BORING
[this space reserved]
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #594680

Absolutely rigged, literally Belarusstation