Hypocricy of AI Standards

General SS13 Chat
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Hypocricy of AI Standards

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #596308

Bottom post of the previous page:

Misdoubtful wrote:Wow — this really devolved didn't it?

Context made this into the kind of primordial soup people are finding when they go back to their offices and look inside the coffee cup they half drank after working from home due to Covid for a year.
poetic
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #596314

Misdoubtful wrote:Wow — this really devolved didn't it?

Context made this into the kind of primordial soup people are finding when they go back to their offices and look inside the coffee cup they half drank after working from home due to Covid for a year.
logdivers are KILLING the anecdote industry. Will nobody STOP these FIENDS???
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #596316

Saege Tilth wrote:one piece of shit player metagrudge hates my ass for whatever reason and can get their metacommunicating friends working in other departments to creation an insurrection at the snap of a finger starting between 11 PM central US time to 4 AM central US time.
this guy is istoprocent but for silicons
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Saege Tilth
Byond Username: Ulrichenstein

Post by Saege Tilth » #596320

wesoda25 wrote:Yea I took no issue with killing the assistant. It wasn't very nice but you were well within your rights to.

The ban primarily focused on how you reacted to the AI's reaction to your killing of the assistant. The AI was simply acting in accordance with it's laws - and certainly in a not excessive or obnoxious way (if it had bolted you down in every room you went into for the rest of the round, that would be obnoxious and I wouldn't care if you did something in retaliation. However, that's not what happened here, you simply over reacted).

Also something I notice you seem to be confused about, you think the AI is placing law 3 above 2. The AI's primary reason for keep you out of their satellite was law 1, take this highly relevant portion of asimov silicon policy, from our rules, for instance:

Code: Select all

You are obligated to disallow an individual you know to be harmful (Head of Security who just executed someone, etc.) from accessing your upload.
So according to the rules the AI literally was not allowed to let you into their upload, and the fact that you threatened their existence only gave them more reason to keep you out.
So then why did they prevent me from leaving the teleport room at all? That still wouldn't add up or make sense if anybody else was in my shoes. AI could have bolted the upload. They didn't have to shut the power off to the teleport room with KNOWLEDGE that a few players (a roboticist) would be coming to try to kill me.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #596322

Just so you know, shoves are logged. I already posted this in your embarrassing "policy" salt thread, the dude never shoved you and you're full of shit.

Stop lying, this is embarrassing.

Edit: Didn't realize you tried calling me a terry player. Got more sybil hours than you mate.

WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #596324

Oh my god this is so beautiful. Been looking for a game to play and thought I should come back to SS13 after a long break. Decide to hit up the forums cause I've always thought of them as the jail report(an impulse buy newspaper of crackheads' mugshots sold at gas stations) for space autists. Was not disappointed at all. 10/10.
--Crocodillo

Nist
Byond Username: Nist

Post by Nist » #596333

clapped by a talking box

no wonder mad
Saege Tilth

Post by Saege Tilth » #596347

carshalash wrote:Just so you know, shoves are logged. I already posted this in your embarrassing "policy" salt thread, the dude never shoved you and you're full of shit.

Edit: Didn't realize you tried calling me a terry player. Got more sybil hours than you mate.

This guy has to be getting their replies from cleverbot or something. Look at how they speak. They say I was never shoved, but that isn't something up for debate. They repeat what someone else stated which was that I'm embarrassing myself and do they really expect myself and others to sheep that idea blindly? They then go and use hours on a server which stating what months they've played during those hours, a critical part to how that will effect the rules or state of that server specifically at the time. This one individual literally goes into my threads just to troll. I've never played on the same server at the same time as them.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #596350

Saege Tilth wrote:do they really expect myself and others to sheep that idea blindly?
Who?
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #596368

Dude you have a good point to make here because everyone knows Asimov, in its current state, has a lot of flaws. But you're approaching the matter in the most ass backwards, embarrassing and obnoxious way. Your posts hurt to read.

Take a break, collect your thoughts and get back on track.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #596371

Saege Tilth wrote:
carshalash wrote:Just so you know, shoves are logged. I already posted this in your embarrassing "policy" salt thread, the dude never shoved you and you're full of shit.

This guy has to be getting their replies from cleverbot or something. Look at how they speak. They say I was never shoved, but that isn't something up for debate. They repeat what someone else stated which was that I'm embarrassing myself and do they really expect myself and others to sheep that idea blindly? They then go and use hours on a server which stating what months they've played during those hours, a critical part to how that will effect the rules or state of that server specifically at the time. This one individual literally goes into my threads just to troll. I've never played on the same server at the same time as them.
holy fuck pinhead you so paranoid about AIs you accusing carshalash of being a chatbot
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #596372

Saege Tilth wrote:They say I was never shoved, but that isn't something up for debate.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... attack.txt
"BeeSting12/(Edward Sloan) has shoved": 0 results
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Saege Tilth

Post by Saege Tilth » #596380

Malkraz wrote:
Saege Tilth wrote:They say I was never shoved, but that isn't something up for debate.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... attack.txt
"BeeSting12/(Edward Sloan) has shoved": 0 results
[2021-03-23 03:35:30.087] ATTACK: BeeSting12/(Edward Sloan) has attempted to punch Ulrichenstein/(Arron Danny Harry) (NEWHP: 100) (Council Chamber (143,136,2))
[2021-03-23 03:35:32.028] ATTACK: BeeSting12/(Edward Sloan) has attempted to punch Ulrichenstein/(Arron Danny Harry) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (142,138,2))

Ay. They still punched me while I was trying to disable them. That can still knock me to the floor if they get lucky.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #596393

Super Aggro Crag wrote: holy fuck pinhead you so paranoid about AIs you accusing carshalash of being a chatbot
hold up Crag i think he's onto something for a change here
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #596460

You got me, here is the rare carshalash face reveal. Hopefully it won't trigger nam flashbacks for saege.
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #596501

carshalash wrote:You got me, here is the rare carshalash face reveal. Hopefully it won't trigger nam flashbacks for saege.
Spoiler:
Do you have permission to use this image of the fx-81AU PLUS II calculator from the University of Wollongong? If not you'll have to step into this meat compactor for a brief talk with tgstation's many lawyers