Funny clown pranks!

General SS13 Chat
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Funny clown pranks!

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #596139

Hi there I need some funny clown pranks to spice up a few rounds and to become a better clown/Player in general, after a recent happening I've decided to right my wrongs and the best way to do that is to provide funny(also provide enjoyable rounds and story(also some antag clown pranks besides fucking clown car as much as I love it)) I have some scenarios I would like to do Clown drug trade, Sus clown(wearing a coat acting sus spraying lube), Tider The Clown, Clown with an axe, Clown with tele, Space Clown(Can't go on station stays always in space, breaking into the station for seconds at a time to get more o2), The Clown That lies, The Clown That tells only the truth, Clown that wears wigs. I need funny things so funny that you laugh just by thinking about them. Last one, Clown with a gun that's loaded but never fires it and when I do I kill myself by shooting myself in the head holding a note in the other hand that says "I love you Ian XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO..."

I need funnys!

- Mr. Redherring
Last edited by Jonathan Gupta on Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Re: Funny clown pranks!

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #596147

I thought of one funny Mr. Redherring, you can wear a hos coat after breaking in and act like a bafoon, doing spray paint and shit(wear a fedora)

also antag clown, mind breaker pills with Hypno flash(maybe the cool funny fists so you can say HONK! when you punch)

- Not Mr. Redherring
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #596149

Ķ̙̩̲̹̰̰̃ͭͅI̿̓̚҉̘̗͙͓̤͕̲̮Ļ͚̱̞͍ͥL̞͚̰̘̘͐̎̃̿́ͅT͙̞͔̦̼̝̗̑͟H̸̠̞̬̭̤̏̿Ë̖̦̟́͆̉̂͞M̧̻̜̠̳͙̥͓̈́̑ͅK̪̭͍̩̈̇͑̂͟I̯͍̹̩͓̖ͭ͜L͖̮͉̻͖̋̍ͮ́L̷̼͉ͪT͉̯͍ͬ͑̽̄́Hͧ̾҉͚̯͓͔Ę̤̘̱͎̗ͥ͂̚M͙̰̽̽̆̈́͘K̢͇̮̦̰̲̖͐I͌ͤ̽͏̲̩̪̳͎̥̤L̷̪̼͓̪̩̯͆L̛͖̝̺͓̼̖̮͛̽T̛̠̮̪̺̝̩̭̟̎H͔̤͈̳̿̔͞ͅÊ̲̟̖̮̜̩ͧ̂̃͘Ṁ̲̱̝̤̮̪̾͜ͅK̰̘͖͓̥̞̍͊̓͘Ỉ̿͏̫̘̻̼͍̟͎L̵͉͈̍Ḷ̼͇̯̖͈͎͙́ͦͮͫ͟Ṯ̛͓ͮͣͪH̜̪̪ͫ̕Ě͙̟̻̼̽̕M̛̲͕̯̦͔̉̒ͬͪK̙̟͓̭̍̈̐͡I̼̤ͮ͜Ḻ̛̪̠̤̫̫͖͕ͧ̊ͭL̖̤̣̈̍͘T̩̺̳̻̭͚͙͆ͩ̀͝Ḩ̦̣͎̲̉̓E͉̪̫͍͎̳͎̫͒͝M̥̱͑̀͂̚͡K͍̠̙̹̹͇ͪ́I̸̦̹ͬ̓͂L͑҉̟͉̩͕̱͔̣̖L̝̥͚̞̮͔̯͌̊̅͢T̴̩͇͇̋Ḣ̸̹͇̻̗͌̅̂E̷͈̣̣̣̜̫̊M̩̖̹̤̥̽́͒͊̕K̠̥̥̅́I̛͚̦̱͕͇̽̍͊́L̦̜͙͈͚̟̜ͧ̇͟L̸͇̩̮̥̥̹̐͌̆̌Ṭ͖̩̃ͥ̆̕H͙̖̠̟̞̐ͭ͊͑͞E̥̤̙̞̒ͬ̽͢M̂̊҉̲̣̘̬̪Ḱ̵̥͍̗̺̰̋ͤ͑ͅI͔͖̫̰̻̲̭̾ͮ̆͟L̷̲̣̝͓ͫ̅̆̒L̯̯̩͍̥̻ͨ̄͞Ț̩̏̉ͦ̎͞ͅH̜̗̦̣̼̙͈̼ͫͨ͟Eͯ̐͛̃҉̦͎̘̱̘M̰̞̆͌́K̙̱̼̇͜ͅĬ̷̹̞͌̚L̥̜͕ͣ̃͜L̩̯̞̹͇̖̤͈͌̎͂̚͡T̵̪̖̻̤̫̝͇͋̇͂H̅̊̔͛҉̪̞͔̫͉̖Ḙ̸̙͙͍̺̘̣͌́M̰̰͈̑ͧ̄͘K̨̘̺̮̮̮ͤĨ͂̑̊҉͈̻̹̦͎̗L͖̳̹ͤ̀L̡̺̲ͬ̎̊ͥT̨̲̥̬͇͖̯̥ͥH̺̲̯̘̀ͥ͌͂̕E̢̫̪̳̐M̯͚̗̬ͨͪ͛̏͠ͅK͇͎̣͚̭͆͋̀ͅḬ̴͚̰͌̊̈̉L̨͖͖̄͒Ḷ͙͍̳͉̣̆ͮ̾̎͝Ť̨͍̝H͎̗͙̀͐͌́E̷̞͍ͪM̻͖̹̲̫̝̟̋ͬ͞Ḳ̨̫͔ͤI͓̮͔̲͋ͫ̏ͥ͞L̶͓̱͒͂̉L̺̦̰͔̻̺̓ͨ͜Ț̢̫̮̹͋H͎̟̯͉͎͆͐̐͞E͛҉̰͕͔͕M̪̙̮̺̙ͪͫ͝K͚̟̰̲̈ͯͮ͜I͓̹̞̽̈͢L̡̯̯̺̝̐̋͂L̸͉͚̪͛ͮT̸͔̭̣̼͔ͦH̠͕͎͇̤̬͊ͧ͞Ḙ̻̦̘̳̈̕M̴͉̻̰̃̽̿̾K̦̺̞̯̥̲̬̫ͥͪ͟I̛͖̣̦͇͈̠̒͆͌͌L̴͕̤̲̝͋L̦̗͈͈̞̳̯ͩ͐͗̊͡T̢͖̼̺̼̦̹ͭ́̓Ḧ͇͔͖́̕E̵͇͔̘̜̬͍͆̐M̵̠̲̣̻̳ͪ̿̍ͣK̡̘̬͉̬̼̯̺ͨÎ̧͕̝̊ͭL̍͂͌̓͏̮̟̞̥̗͈̤͚Ḷ̭̈ͫ͝T̸͔͙̥̑̾ͨ͋H͔̹̆̒̎͟Ę͖̤̙̹͈́Ṃ̤̥̟̣̇ͤ̂͝ͅK̳̝͔̯͕͊͡I̧̪̖̯̬͓̺ͥ̓L͇̳͚̣̩͇̭͊͋ͭͦ̕L̵̦͔̰̩̍̏T̵̞̤̻̺͔̘͌Ḩ̻̩̦̩̘ͥͣĔ̱̳̦͒̔͟M̃̓͏̞̭̗͈̣ͅK͔͚̳̣̋̍ͮͥ͘I͉̲̘̳͎̳̔̋͢ͅL̝̱̣̬͙͐͞L̪͚̰̮͓̳̬ͩ̾͘T̸͈̘ͧ̓̔H̘̝̰͍̭̤̏͛͟Éͣ͒͏͇̻̬M͚͈̹̖̭̣̺͂ͥ͜K͙̘̾͆͗͘ͅI̪̗̫̲̜͙͈͉͗ͯ͢L̷̗͍̘̘̪̭ͯͫͯ͊L͖͉͙͕̺̗͔̍͐͠ͅT̛̝̜̰̉H̟̠̦͖͉̼̭͖̏̽ͫ̀E̝͍͍͔̍͘M̶̰͚̯̖̣̌́͂̉K̵̗͚̜ͬ͋ͅI̶̟̳̦̓͒ͥL̪̤͎̪̠̯̣̼̄͛ͮ͗͠L̦̱͓̼̲͕̝̽̎ͬ͟T̼̰̜͉͗̄̿̈́͜Ḧ̸̞̯̗͉̹̰̫͎̉ͨE̢͈̙ͪͨͯ̌M̫̗̭͍̙̻̟̞ͧ͞K̩̹̗̘̯̜ͯ̇͢ͅỊ̸̙̪̿Ļ͕̤̳̠̈͋L̙̖̮̱̫̩ͨͣͤͭ͝Ţ͔̼̙͓ͤ́̈H̳̔̀ͅE͚̹̳ͣ̊̓̚͞M̵̫̦̫̤̥͓̮̝͊ͣ̊K͓̞̱̰̗̝̼ͬ̇ͥͪ͜Iͧͦͭ͏̟̳̮̗͎L͕̭̟͚͎̹̇̇͠L̇̂͂̾͏̼̪͔̣̳͕͍̩T͔̭͕͓̟̘̞̅̔̀H̫͍͗̋̽̀Ē̼̲̦̲͜M͂̒͏̖̣͖̖͉͓K̖͈̋̓̐ͦ̕Ï҉̦̘̰̰̤̲L̷̗̞̰̐̽L̼̹͙̯̤̬͚̹̓̄͋̅̕T̶͈̪̩̃̃ͬH̸̞̹̹̬̯̞ͤ̈̐ͫE͊҉̝̞̥̥̬͕ͅM̨̼̹̙̫͉̹͐̇͐K̸̹͓̼̯̦͎͇̉͊Ǐ̷͖̙ͦ̌͛L̴͖̮͚͚͇̭̀̄Lͩ̌ͫ͏̠͈T̨̪̜̻͍̩̋ͬͅHͤͩ̓̇͏̭̠̜E̷̤̹͕̬͖͒̏ͬM̚҉̝̘K̴͎̺͍͒͂I̝͖̤̻͖̞̪̺ͥ̈́͐̏͡L̢̫̳̳͙͓ͮ͆ͯL̠̙̝̟ͣ̌͢T̞͔͈͕͖̠ͧ̀ͅH͗̔̓҉̺̼̼̱E̸͚͔͔̘̪̝̖̳͌M̄͆̑͏̲̝̪̫̳̪̩K̸̰̝͒̆Ȉ̩̫̝̿̊͝L̘̝ͫ̈́̄ͮ͠L͐͏̰̳ͅŢ̱̠̟̙̞͓͖́̀̌̿H̵͖̜̏̎͗E̢̥͖̤͍̓M̖͎̣̤͍̗̖̖̈́̎̕K̮̭̥̦̦̦̒̏̅̒͢Ḯ͍̖͎͚̺͓̅ͨ͝ͅL̨̙͇͈̀ͭLͫͫͪͯ҉̝̹̫̮T̷̺͈̠̺̝̐̌H̶̻̝̦͔̺͇̲̟͐ͨ͛̾E̶̞̿ͅM̰̪̖̙̈́ͭ̋͋͟K̨͕͚͈̣̬ͤ͌̄I͓̯̐̒͞L̫̤̗̬̤̳͕͕͛̇̓̎̀Ĺ̟̙̣̯̙͇̪ͫ͂͢T͗҉͚̪̳̦H̷͇̭͆̚E̢̖̖̳̟̰̟̓M̩͍͙͖͎̖͔̞͒̎̍̉͟K͔̠̯̝̿͘I̤̼̲̤̤̟͈͑ͯ̏̈͢L̝̞̉́L̢̬̗̻̹͔̦ͩ͛T̝̺̘̐͘H̑̉̚͏͇̻E̛̳̙̞̩͙̔̑̑ͬM̸̗̘̝̠̫̹̻̔̃ͫḲ̴̗͎͔̟̼͓̗ͤȈ̩͈̳͓̎͝L̷̯͈̃̊ͨL̡̮̠̬͖͉͗̈́T̨̮̰̈̔̓͒H̢͉̣͕͒ͬ̏ͅE̡͖̲ͩ̒M̸̯͈̫̬͔̥͈̘ͤK͈̭̹̙͓̄͊́I͑ͤ͌̂͏͖͓͎̱͙̟͔ͅL̖͙̫̺̹̀͡ͅĹ̴̮̗͖̹̹̲͈̣͐̚T̶͇͖̍ͦ͛͊H̢͙̥̜̤͓͉͉͊̆ͭE̵̬͍͎͉̯̺ͩͧM̱̱̟͇͉̟̮̓͂̚͞Ḱ͎̼̰̬͌ͯͥ̕I̷͍͕̒͗L̶̖͉͇̞ͪL̾̓̒͏̱̘Ţ̺͚̥̮̼̝ͯͯH̬͓̀͡É̛̖͍̭͋̏͆M̛͎̺̪͉̬͓̯͖̀ͩK̤̺̬̮̙̭̹̾͡I̽̀ͨ҉̪̤͓̤̙L̸̤̬͓̹̇̔̾ͤL̞̠̦̪̘͂ͥͮ͡ͅͅT̡̤̜͎̭̼ͬ̓H̻̣͈̱̥͉͉̺̀̚E̖̦͔͔͊͂̽͢M̛̘̠̟̮̩̄̇̎͆ͅK͙̺͇̅̋ͬ͠I̘͎̳̰͓ͨ͟L̓͛͂̐҉̳̤L̛͕̳͇͚̆̿͐Ţ̖͉̰͓̦ͥH̹͍͖͎͖̯ͤ͆́̚E̸͓̖͎͂M̫̞̫͍̜͍͗ͯ̈͜K̗̺͙͓͔͔͎͒͢ͅǏ̸̝̰̟̄Ḻ̵͇͋̏̍ͦĽ͏͓̬̥̺̩̗̟͓Ṭ̴̭͓̟̍ͦH̴͙̺͈͕̭̩̻̺ͨȨ͍̦͍͊̊͋ͧM̵̺̟̏K̦͚̫̫̮ͫ̈͞I͉͙͕̖͊͠L̞̰̔͒ͫ͆͘L̪̭̘͎͖͈ͮ͆͞T̳̲ͤ͠H̝̞̯͖̗̪͉͇ͨͪͣ̄́E̫̲̼͉̫̩̝ͧ͞M̡̳̙̻͔͍͔̦͉̓̂ͬ̇K͎̮̟͇̗̗̎ͤ̕I̜̙̳̹̼͖̟͚͋͗͊̚͞Lͭ́̃͏̳̙̪̼̗L̆ͮ͗ͩ҉̺̜̘̝̝̝T̻͎̽͝H̡͉̻͉̗̥͔͋̉͋ͨE͔̮͙̫̹̝̺͎ͫ͡M̢̟̼̔̋̈́K͙̙̟̘̺̯͗ͩ͂̊͟I̛̖͕̼̳̺̅ͤL̦̹̙̆ͧ̍͠L̯̗͈̞̰̞̤̮ͥ͒̆̍͝T̴̻͈͎̗͓̲̿Ȟ̬̻̥̼ͧ́E̸̳̰͋̏̑M̼̞̖̿͘K͖̩̀̏̅͡I̷̲͉̫͇̭̘͉̋͛̉̃L̝̞̐ͪ̌̕ͅL̛̜͚͙̮̟͓͖͙ͧ̐̓ͪT͌ͮͥ͏̬̘̲̖ͅȞ͇͔͠E̟̜͎͈̜̜̻̤ͥͮ͐̐͟M͇͇̤͇̽͒̀K̜̗͐̎̏ͭ͘I͍̥̜̭ͤ͢Ḽ̸̼̠̜͓͚͈͂ͮͪL͈̖ͪ̿͜T̰͇̝̎̕H͓̬̫͖͕̪ͧ̅͝Ē̬̫̙͐͊ͯ͜M̊ͧ̉҉͖͔̘̝͖K͕͉̲̣ͧͨ̇̚͠I͎̭̱̙̜͛̏͑́L̰̤̗̣̲͍̏ͫ͒̓͢ͅL̡͍͕̹̮̟̺͈ͥ̿̍ͅT̛̬̫̺̠̠͒ͣ̒ͤḪ͔̱̙͉͈͉͔͐̾͞E̡̲͙ͩM̨̦͙̟̺̟̟̯͍̽̂K̶͈̬̠̥̺̺͑̾ͩ̾I͈̞̭̼͔̯͉ͣ̕L̟̝̥̀̀̽͂͞L̥̺̘̙̪̥̤̪ͫ͜T͍̬̏͆͟Ḩ̣̠̪͐E̷͙͖̺͖̎̑ͩM̯̟͕̝̮̜ͪ̊͂ͤ͟ͅͅĶ̣̞͋I̬̹̫͙̱͓̒͌̓͛͡L̨̬̞͆͗Ḻ̴̗͇͖̘͇̒T̛̮̮̰͎̮̽ͪ̔͆H̛͉͈̰͖̲̼ͫͥĚ̪̺̹̝͛̃̕M̨͕̖̯ͬ̃̄ͣK͕̤̹̥̝̱̼̆ͩ̈́͟Ĩ̛͔̝̜̜̾̄̃L̝̦̞͍̳̾͒̎͜L̳̪̓̋̊ͧ͘T̰̺̪̰̗̩̟̂͟H̤͎͖̻͖͚̝̝͗͛͘Ë͏̤̯͖͕̪͈M̮̟͙̍̋̏ͫ̕K̠͈̺̝͒̕Ï̵͍̻͚͒̀̊L̡̖̰̱͈̣̱̏̈ͯL̶͉̺̄T̂͗̈́ͯ͏̼̙͉̥̮̹H͎̰͗̚͘E̵̱̞̖͙̳͚͙ͨͮ̽M̓҉̝̘͍K̯̻̘̺̮̊͛ͩ͢ͅI͕͉̗̰̮̲̣͌ͥ͝L̙͔̉̏ͨ͞L̝͙̮͓̳ͮ̏̒̐͠T̞̟̝͍͚͚̂̔͢Ḫ̪͖̳͖̦͙͌͑́̋͡Ȩ͚͉̝͈͍̒̃ͯM̜̝̭̱̱̣̖̦̃͜K̸̙̭̮̋̾͆͐I̬̣̝̹̟̯̅̌̋͞L̻̖̖̥̈́̓̀L̴̤̟͎͕͚͗ͅT̢͇̹͈̺̜̱̞͌ͨ̿ͅH̛͉̥̝̳̄E̛̮͉̺̘̼̤̩̹ͮͪ̇ͫM͖͎̲̩͕̮̠̂͢K̴̜̙̃̄Iͯͪ̌̂͏̮̜̭L̡̟̥͈̝̺̟̖̀L̴̜̳̤͉̓͊ͤ̆T̳̩̗̓͝H͉̞̟̱̙̩͉̦ͧ̂̈ͪ̀Ę͔̬̞ͣ͂ͥM̻̣̬͈̱̪̘̟̏͝Ḳ̡͍͙͍̯̮͚̔̋I̬̪̫̍̏ͮ͠Lͭ͒͏̳̦͎͖̯L̸̯͓̯͍̖͔̊̔͂ͯͅT̵̻̫̮̔̃H̛̯̻̱̤ͧ͗̇E͕̣ͬ͠M̙̮͈͙̭̤̜̐̐͟ͅḲ̰̳͋͢I̙͍̖̺̬͍̜̱ͮͣ̀L̷̝̹̖̱̊̈́ͪͭLͪ̑҉͍͈̻ͅͅTͯ̃̋͏͚̩͉̰̤̦̳͓H̡̰̟̏Ẹ̥̲̱͈̞̺ͥ͐͜M̻̰͎̬̒ͦͨ͜K̫̣̭̳̭͕̯̊̈́̂ͩ͝Ȉ̵̦̦͉̺ͅL̶͎̝̈́͑ͥL̶̳͚̬̞̲͖ͮͩ̑̓T̷̗̗̹͉ͤH̯͕̳̰͔̉͐̉̓͝Ě̤̹͙̦͂͞Ṁ̢̼̠͕̟̱K̹̟̜̟̻̙͊ͧͫ́Ȋ̩͍̗͕̭̥̦̤ͤ̕L̝̭̣̦̰͓̳̑͟Ļ̪̜̠͓̌͐̚T̷̮͇͎͕̼̙͇̏Ĥ̘̻̓ͪ͞Eͩͬ̈́̍҉͖̥̹̯̝͍͕M̸͙̥̖̅ͅǨ̥̱̘͈̘̰͈͖̆̓́Ḯ̪̼͓̙͈̫͢L̔̐ͣ͏̺͇̰͖̝L͑̉͏̤̳̮T̨͓͙͇̼̳͙̖̋̑̇H͛̄͏̲͈͎̳E̷̟̟͚̾ͦ̄́M̞̹̦̠̺͎̩̔͋͢Ǩ̶̩̹͓ͅI̸̖̗̩̝̤͋ͯ̔͐ͅL̨͈̖̮̮͇̍ͦ̔L̵̳͙̠̥̲͕̻̈́ͥT͉̤̭̞̲͚̲͉̂͢Ḧ̸͎̝̻̦́ͧE͉̯̦̓͞M̳̯͔̻͈̦̾͒̀ͅK̤̮͉͕ͬ̎̇͜I̢̦̫͕̟͚̤͂̑L̮̤̬̻͖̦͖̋̅ͭͫ͢L̸̯͉̭̊T̨̺̮̥̪͎̠̗͗́̑̅H̛̠̙̜̲̪͔͌̋̀E͍͇͐͡M̸̻̼̠̜ͭ̇̀K͎͚͔͔̦͕͒̿͠Iͦ҉̼̖̯̻̦͍͓ͅL̢̟̲̣̝̙̜̋̄ͤ̈L͗̌̿͏̻͖Ṱ̛̥̤̲̟ͮH̽̐ͭ̒͏̭̬̤͙E̛̻̖͑̅ͅM̡̲͓̬͓̣̟̦͉̊K͍͖̠̮͍̰̺ͫ̅͘I̬̙̜̪̰͋̋ͫ̚͢L̢̖̖̻̏ͬ̚Ļ̭̰̲̯̳̰͊ͥ̀ͦT̶̠̙̜̟̼̾́H̴͙͖̦̺̤̼͋ͅE̵͉͚̣̪ͫ̏ͭͣM̯͔͇̫̼͌͜ͅK̨̙͍̭̑̚I͑҉̭̜͈̞̥ͅL̨̮͚ͦͩL̥̫̘̭̻̃̾͛̌͝T͌҉̖̘̻̯͇̙̰H̴̜͇̲̣̰͈̭̘̆͑͆Ḙ̖̹͕ͪͯ̕M̨͚̫̈K͕̞̘̼̝ͭͬ̀I̫̫͖ͯͨ͆͟L̼̖̣̹̤͊̊ͬͧ͜L̹̤̗͍̹̹ͬ̄͜T̛̻̯̰̙̻̣͎ͪͬͩͭḢ̗̦̠͙̱̥̫̼̋͠E̵̥̱̞̰̎̋̿M̃ͪ҉͉̠̭̱̗͓K͐͑́͏̜̹͕ͅI̢̲̹̹̘͕̣͂̏ͅL͍̫͒̽ͩ͡L̡͚̘̺͋̓T̢͕̖̮͚͕ͣ̒̊̓H̶̖͎͎͙ͨ͐E̙͙̤͔͕̫͎̻̋̎͗̉͠Mͣ͏̯̖͉K̡̼͚͇̞ͩ͋ͩI̶̬̲̮̩̦ͮͪL̝̰̼͍͚̟͇̳̎̌̑͞L̼̠̤͗͘T̻̲ͧ͗̋ͮ͡H̴̩̭̰̰͎͂ͅE̡̠̖̭͉̊ͫ̏M͖̤͉ͣ̑̌̈́͝K̸̮̼͓̙̜͇̅ͩ͗Ĩ͖̪͚̫̫̫͎̣͟Lͯ̾͛͏̦̪̼̬͇Ḷ͕̞̣̗̬̟̍͢ͅT̢̪̞̉̈̚H̞̹̘̮̘ͭ͢E̩̪̜ͭ̔̌͞M̊͒ͮ̎͏̗̯̼̩K̺̣͓̦̹̖̔ͣ͝Ị̴̭͙͙̝͖̟͙̊L̵͍̳̭̪̭͎̥̇͋̇ͮL͍̲͔͕̗͖͙̭ͣ̚͟T̋̾̈҉̗͙̪̲H͔̜̱͔̘̏̀E͉͍̯̭ͤ͂ͫ͝M̛̯̦̗̲͙̻̪͕ͮK̝͖̟͔͐̽ͪ͛͢I̶͎͍̳̲͇̩͊̌ͨĻ̟̮̝̭̝̲̹̘̒ͫL̳͈͊͊ͪ̄͜T͚͈̳̰͋ͦ͛͠H͊̄͏̘̖̰̜͖̥E̛̯͈̺ͦͪ̆̂M̴̱͎̬̺̗̱͈̤ͪͧK̴̪̤̯̳̩̦̱̋͋͋Ỉ͉̰͓̥̠̏ͤ̅͘L̖̟ͯ͊̄̀L̸͚͙̱̖̘̞̐͒T̛̪͔̰̰̩̣͖̈́͌̂̚H̶͈̹̭̻̫ͪ̿̚E̩̖͕̥̳̺̍͜M̸̤̰̓̐͌͑K̘̦͔̖͓ͫ͞I̶̠̞͎͍̺̠ͪ̍ͅL̯̺ͫ̿͑͟L̷͖̣͎̠̯̺̖ͫṬ̬̲̠͓ͧͮ̐͜H͔̼̻͗̽̕Ȩ͚̱̠̺̺͉̟ͨ̈ͩM̛̺̩̮̆͑Ķ̘̹̣̬̦̤̩ͩͦ̾Ĭ̧͎͓̥ͭL̸͔̞̺̦̩̜ͨL̏͗̑͂҉̹̼T̓ͦͩ҉͖̫̤̞̹̖̦H̸͓̖̳̞͉̯̻̍ͨ̚̚ͅE͓̰̞̻̫̗̗̾̇͊͜M͎͍̰͔̣̺͛̓͠K͇͎͔ͦ͢ͅỈ̸̭̼̳̩͖̙̠͑̍ͅL̷̮̙̗͉̯͕̼͐͂̂̑L̿ͬ̚͏͖͖̹T̓͒҉̗̬̳̻̟̙H͓̗̣̭͍͛͘E̱̫ͫ̇͠M̂̊̎҉̭̤̠̗̦K̏҉͈̥̯͕̳̣I̞̣̥̐̊ͥ̕Ḷ̷̯̜́̐ͅL̫͈͆̈̾͜T͔̣̦̮̫̚͞Ḥ͓͍̖̜̺͎ͬ̒͂̉͝Ę͈̱̹̮̳̱̿M̤̩̱̯͈̰̟̯ͭ͐̎̕K̡̲̺̱͈͛I͒̊̔̏͏̜̰̩̳̦̪͔Ļ̣͇̟̤̒͆L͕̘̍ͦͫ͜Ţ̼͚̰̝͋ͅḪ̦̥͓͓̙̆͌͢Ḙ̸͉̫̥̮̺͔̉ͪ̀̈́M̶͔̠̹͎͉̗ͥͨ͋Ḱ̞͇͚̎̌̓̀I̯̼̭̩͙͎͆ͦ̀L̘͖̓̐́̚L̙̫͓̔̿͋̌́T̞̥̙̰ͨ͗͡H̢̞̳ͨEͤ͌́̉҉͉̥̰̞M̨̝̣͇̠̯̭̻̊̽̊ͅK̡̗̼̰ͭͮͣ̐I̹̣͕̮̥̥̽̍͝L̨͇̰͂̇̉Lͧ҉̱̖̹̰̦͉͈͕T͈̥̹͌ͫ̄͝H̛̗̻͚̹͈̥̬̳̍E̺͔̞̜̪ͣ̔̽̈́͡M̴͎̤̹̩̘͎̑ͅK̗̘͕̠̥̽͊͒̆͜Ḭ͙̖̝ͬͮ̑̀L̫͖͖͕̗̳ͦ̽̓̚͞L͉̖͕ͯ͡Ť̢͔͖̇ͧH̶̩̣͚͉̍ͮ̊̑E̡̞̖ͣ́M̼͉͈͈ͯͣͭ̚͠K̼͔ͥ͑͆͝Į̤̣̠̲̱̞̭̉Ľ̪͍̻͉͇̙̜̝̀̐̽͟L̸̗̟̜̯̈́̑ͭT̜̤̳̖̪̹̥͙ͪ̈́̀Ȟ̴͓̬̬̭͐͛ͅE͍̰ͣ͝M̧̖̲̥̻̹͉̿̿K̵̗̟͉̜̠̇̅͐ͦI̴̜̺̣̾͗ͦL̩̘̭̹̠̪ͣ̇͌ͦ̕L͊͏͎͔T̴̩̭͖̗̾̈̇H͕̻͚̣̟͙̎͜E̛͍̣̰̼̳̾͊Ṁ̸̻̥̃̏K͉̫̗͉̯̲̠͉ͤ̓̈́̚͞I̬̩̪̦̬͉͐͢L̨̦͍͇̥͙̤̞̰ͭͫL̡̬̗͇̟͉̓T̡͎̮͑̌̓ͥH̡͈̳̪̼̻͖ͥ͛E̡̻̪̜͈̗̞̱͍̅͌͐͂M̠͉͙̦̒̒̒̕K͙̼ͪͬ͠I̞̖̭͐̿̍ͬ͟Ḷ̛̗̆ͤͦL̷͔̞̪͈̫̈́T̵͖̘͓̟̈́ͯ̅̿H̽̐ͪ҉̩̥͍Ĕ̴͓̥͕̳̖̠̩͚̿ͨ̅M͉̳̤̖̺̩͋͢ͅK̮̘̖̪͔͕̿̒ͦ͟I̺̮̩̭͍̔͒͟L̤̘̂̎̒͋͞Ḻ̳̤̻̏̈́͜T̩̦͙̩͖̹̠̭͗͊ͤ̽͢H̬͖̤̩̟͕̼ͮ̄͘Ē̵̘̞̩̙̳̥̭̫M̴͔̼̱͔̭̱̔̇̉͑Ǎ̝̞́L̼̪̭̟͇̥̟͆ͮ̌͋͜Ľ̶̠̻

-Mr Dybbuk
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #596150

Rohen_Tahir wrote:Ķ̙̩̲̹̰̰̃ͭͅI̿̓̚҉̘̗͙͓̤͕̲̮Ļ͚̱̞͍ͥL̞͚̰̘̘͐̎̃̿́ͅT͙̞͔̦̼̝̗̑͟H̸̠̞̬̭̤̏̿Ë̖̦̟́͆̉̂͞M̧̻̜̠̳͙̥͓̈́̑ͅK̪̭͍̩̈̇͑̂͟I̯͍̹̩͓̖ͭ͜L͖̮͉̻͖̋̍ͮ́L̷̼͉ͪT͉̯͍ͬ͑̽̄́Hͧ̾҉͚̯͓͔Ę̤̘̱͎̗ͥ͂̚M͙̰̽̽̆̈́͘K̢͇̮̦̰̲̖͐I͌ͤ̽͏̲̩̪̳͎̥̤L̷̪̼͓̪̩̯͆L̛͖̝̺͓̼̖̮͛̽T̛̠̮̪̺̝̩̭̟̎H͔̤͈̳̿̔͞ͅÊ̲̟̖̮̜̩ͧ̂̃͘Ṁ̲̱̝̤̮̪̾͜ͅK̰̘͖͓̥̞̍͊̓͘Ỉ̿͏̫̘̻̼͍̟͎L̵͉͈̍Ḷ̼͇̯̖͈͎͙́ͦͮͫ͟Ṯ̛͓ͮͣͪH̜̪̪ͫ̕Ě͙̟̻̼̽̕M̛̲͕̯̦͔̉̒ͬͪK̙̟͓̭̍̈̐͡I̼̤ͮ͜Ḻ̛̪̠̤̫̫͖͕ͧ̊ͭL̖̤̣̈̍͘T̩̺̳̻̭͚͙͆ͩ̀͝Ḩ̦̣͎̲̉̓E͉̪̫͍͎̳͎̫͒͝M̥̱͑̀͂̚͡K͍̠̙̹̹͇ͪ́I̸̦̹ͬ̓͂L͑҉̟͉̩͕̱͔̣̖L̝̥͚̞̮͔̯͌̊̅͢T̴̩͇͇̋Ḣ̸̹͇̻̗͌̅̂E̷͈̣̣̣̜̫̊M̩̖̹̤̥̽́͒͊̕K̠̥̥̅́I̛͚̦̱͕͇̽̍͊́L̦̜͙͈͚̟̜ͧ̇͟L̸͇̩̮̥̥̹̐͌̆̌Ṭ͖̩̃ͥ̆̕H͙̖̠̟̞̐ͭ͊͑͞E̥̤̙̞̒ͬ̽͢M̂̊҉̲̣̘̬̪Ḱ̵̥͍̗̺̰̋ͤ͑ͅI͔͖̫̰̻̲̭̾ͮ̆͟L̷̲̣̝͓ͫ̅̆̒L̯̯̩͍̥̻ͨ̄͞Ț̩̏̉ͦ̎͞ͅH̜̗̦̣̼̙͈̼ͫͨ͟Eͯ̐͛̃҉̦͎̘̱̘M̰̞̆͌́K̙̱̼̇͜ͅĬ̷̹̞͌̚L̥̜͕ͣ̃͜L̩̯̞̹͇̖̤͈͌̎͂̚͡T̵̪̖̻̤̫̝͇͋̇͂H̅̊̔͛҉̪̞͔̫͉̖Ḙ̸̙͙͍̺̘̣͌́M̰̰͈̑ͧ̄͘K̨̘̺̮̮̮ͤĨ͂̑̊҉͈̻̹̦͎̗L͖̳̹ͤ̀L̡̺̲ͬ̎̊ͥT̨̲̥̬͇͖̯̥ͥH̺̲̯̘̀ͥ͌͂̕E̢̫̪̳̐M̯͚̗̬ͨͪ͛̏͠ͅK͇͎̣͚̭͆͋̀ͅḬ̴͚̰͌̊̈̉L̨͖͖̄͒Ḷ͙͍̳͉̣̆ͮ̾̎͝Ť̨͍̝H͎̗͙̀͐͌́E̷̞͍ͪM̻͖̹̲̫̝̟̋ͬ͞Ḳ̨̫͔ͤI͓̮͔̲͋ͫ̏ͥ͞L̶͓̱͒͂̉L̺̦̰͔̻̺̓ͨ͜Ț̢̫̮̹͋H͎̟̯͉͎͆͐̐͞E͛҉̰͕͔͕M̪̙̮̺̙ͪͫ͝K͚̟̰̲̈ͯͮ͜I͓̹̞̽̈͢L̡̯̯̺̝̐̋͂L̸͉͚̪͛ͮT̸͔̭̣̼͔ͦH̠͕͎͇̤̬͊ͧ͞Ḙ̻̦̘̳̈̕M̴͉̻̰̃̽̿̾K̦̺̞̯̥̲̬̫ͥͪ͟I̛͖̣̦͇͈̠̒͆͌͌L̴͕̤̲̝͋L̦̗͈͈̞̳̯ͩ͐͗̊͡T̢͖̼̺̼̦̹ͭ́̓Ḧ͇͔͖́̕E̵͇͔̘̜̬͍͆̐M̵̠̲̣̻̳ͪ̿̍ͣK̡̘̬͉̬̼̯̺ͨÎ̧͕̝̊ͭL̍͂͌̓͏̮̟̞̥̗͈̤͚Ḷ̭̈ͫ͝T̸͔͙̥̑̾ͨ͋H͔̹̆̒̎͟Ę͖̤̙̹͈́Ṃ̤̥̟̣̇ͤ̂͝ͅK̳̝͔̯͕͊͡I̧̪̖̯̬͓̺ͥ̓L͇̳͚̣̩͇̭͊͋ͭͦ̕L̵̦͔̰̩̍̏T̵̞̤̻̺͔̘͌Ḩ̻̩̦̩̘ͥͣĔ̱̳̦͒̔͟M̃̓͏̞̭̗͈̣ͅK͔͚̳̣̋̍ͮͥ͘I͉̲̘̳͎̳̔̋͢ͅL̝̱̣̬͙͐͞L̪͚̰̮͓̳̬ͩ̾͘T̸͈̘ͧ̓̔H̘̝̰͍̭̤̏͛͟Éͣ͒͏͇̻̬M͚͈̹̖̭̣̺͂ͥ͜K͙̘̾͆͗͘ͅI̪̗̫̲̜͙͈͉͗ͯ͢L̷̗͍̘̘̪̭ͯͫͯ͊L͖͉͙͕̺̗͔̍͐͠ͅT̛̝̜̰̉H̟̠̦͖͉̼̭͖̏̽ͫ̀E̝͍͍͔̍͘M̶̰͚̯̖̣̌́͂̉K̵̗͚̜ͬ͋ͅI̶̟̳̦̓͒ͥL̪̤͎̪̠̯̣̼̄͛ͮ͗͠L̦̱͓̼̲͕̝̽̎ͬ͟T̼̰̜͉͗̄̿̈́͜Ḧ̸̞̯̗͉̹̰̫͎̉ͨE̢͈̙ͪͨͯ̌M̫̗̭͍̙̻̟̞ͧ͞K̩̹̗̘̯̜ͯ̇͢ͅỊ̸̙̪̿Ļ͕̤̳̠̈͋L̙̖̮̱̫̩ͨͣͤͭ͝Ţ͔̼̙͓ͤ́̈H̳̔̀ͅE͚̹̳ͣ̊̓̚͞M̵̫̦̫̤̥͓̮̝͊ͣ̊K͓̞̱̰̗̝̼ͬ̇ͥͪ͜Iͧͦͭ͏̟̳̮̗͎L͕̭̟͚͎̹̇̇͠L̇̂͂̾͏̼̪͔̣̳͕͍̩T͔̭͕͓̟̘̞̅̔̀H̫͍͗̋̽̀Ē̼̲̦̲͜M͂̒͏̖̣͖̖͉͓K̖͈̋̓̐ͦ̕Ï҉̦̘̰̰̤̲L̷̗̞̰̐̽L̼̹͙̯̤̬͚̹̓̄͋̅̕T̶͈̪̩̃̃ͬH̸̞̹̹̬̯̞ͤ̈̐ͫE͊҉̝̞̥̥̬͕ͅM̨̼̹̙̫͉̹͐̇͐K̸̹͓̼̯̦͎͇̉͊Ǐ̷͖̙ͦ̌͛L̴͖̮͚͚͇̭̀̄Lͩ̌ͫ͏̠͈T̨̪̜̻͍̩̋ͬͅHͤͩ̓̇͏̭̠̜E̷̤̹͕̬͖͒̏ͬM̚҉̝̘K̴͎̺͍͒͂I̝͖̤̻͖̞̪̺ͥ̈́͐̏͡L̢̫̳̳͙͓ͮ͆ͯL̠̙̝̟ͣ̌͢T̞͔͈͕͖̠ͧ̀ͅH͗̔̓҉̺̼̼̱E̸͚͔͔̘̪̝̖̳͌M̄͆̑͏̲̝̪̫̳̪̩K̸̰̝͒̆Ȉ̩̫̝̿̊͝L̘̝ͫ̈́̄ͮ͠L͐͏̰̳ͅŢ̱̠̟̙̞͓͖́̀̌̿H̵͖̜̏̎͗E̢̥͖̤͍̓M̖͎̣̤͍̗̖̖̈́̎̕K̮̭̥̦̦̦̒̏̅̒͢Ḯ͍̖͎͚̺͓̅ͨ͝ͅL̨̙͇͈̀ͭLͫͫͪͯ҉̝̹̫̮T̷̺͈̠̺̝̐̌H̶̻̝̦͔̺͇̲̟͐ͨ͛̾E̶̞̿ͅM̰̪̖̙̈́ͭ̋͋͟K̨͕͚͈̣̬ͤ͌̄I͓̯̐̒͞L̫̤̗̬̤̳͕͕͛̇̓̎̀Ĺ̟̙̣̯̙͇̪ͫ͂͢T͗҉͚̪̳̦H̷͇̭͆̚E̢̖̖̳̟̰̟̓M̩͍͙͖͎̖͔̞͒̎̍̉͟K͔̠̯̝̿͘I̤̼̲̤̤̟͈͑ͯ̏̈͢L̝̞̉́L̢̬̗̻̹͔̦ͩ͛T̝̺̘̐͘H̑̉̚͏͇̻E̛̳̙̞̩͙̔̑̑ͬM̸̗̘̝̠̫̹̻̔̃ͫḲ̴̗͎͔̟̼͓̗ͤȈ̩͈̳͓̎͝L̷̯͈̃̊ͨL̡̮̠̬͖͉͗̈́T̨̮̰̈̔̓͒H̢͉̣͕͒ͬ̏ͅE̡͖̲ͩ̒M̸̯͈̫̬͔̥͈̘ͤK͈̭̹̙͓̄͊́I͑ͤ͌̂͏͖͓͎̱͙̟͔ͅL̖͙̫̺̹̀͡ͅĹ̴̮̗͖̹̹̲͈̣͐̚T̶͇͖̍ͦ͛͊H̢͙̥̜̤͓͉͉͊̆ͭE̵̬͍͎͉̯̺ͩͧM̱̱̟͇͉̟̮̓͂̚͞Ḱ͎̼̰̬͌ͯͥ̕I̷͍͕̒͗L̶̖͉͇̞ͪL̾̓̒͏̱̘Ţ̺͚̥̮̼̝ͯͯH̬͓̀͡É̛̖͍̭͋̏͆M̛͎̺̪͉̬͓̯͖̀ͩK̤̺̬̮̙̭̹̾͡I̽̀ͨ҉̪̤͓̤̙L̸̤̬͓̹̇̔̾ͤL̞̠̦̪̘͂ͥͮ͡ͅͅT̡̤̜͎̭̼ͬ̓H̻̣͈̱̥͉͉̺̀̚E̖̦͔͔͊͂̽͢M̛̘̠̟̮̩̄̇̎͆ͅK͙̺͇̅̋ͬ͠I̘͎̳̰͓ͨ͟L̓͛͂̐҉̳̤L̛͕̳͇͚̆̿͐Ţ̖͉̰͓̦ͥH̹͍͖͎͖̯ͤ͆́̚E̸͓̖͎͂M̫̞̫͍̜͍͗ͯ̈͜K̗̺͙͓͔͔͎͒͢ͅǏ̸̝̰̟̄Ḻ̵͇͋̏̍ͦĽ͏͓̬̥̺̩̗̟͓Ṭ̴̭͓̟̍ͦH̴͙̺͈͕̭̩̻̺ͨȨ͍̦͍͊̊͋ͧM̵̺̟̏K̦͚̫̫̮ͫ̈͞I͉͙͕̖͊͠L̞̰̔͒ͫ͆͘L̪̭̘͎͖͈ͮ͆͞T̳̲ͤ͠H̝̞̯͖̗̪͉͇ͨͪͣ̄́E̫̲̼͉̫̩̝ͧ͞M̡̳̙̻͔͍͔̦͉̓̂ͬ̇K͎̮̟͇̗̗̎ͤ̕I̜̙̳̹̼͖̟͚͋͗͊̚͞Lͭ́̃͏̳̙̪̼̗L̆ͮ͗ͩ҉̺̜̘̝̝̝T̻͎̽͝H̡͉̻͉̗̥͔͋̉͋ͨE͔̮͙̫̹̝̺͎ͫ͡M̢̟̼̔̋̈́K͙̙̟̘̺̯͗ͩ͂̊͟I̛̖͕̼̳̺̅ͤL̦̹̙̆ͧ̍͠L̯̗͈̞̰̞̤̮ͥ͒̆̍͝T̴̻͈͎̗͓̲̿Ȟ̬̻̥̼ͧ́E̸̳̰͋̏̑M̼̞̖̿͘K͖̩̀̏̅͡I̷̲͉̫͇̭̘͉̋͛̉̃L̝̞̐ͪ̌̕ͅL̛̜͚͙̮̟͓͖͙ͧ̐̓ͪT͌ͮͥ͏̬̘̲̖ͅȞ͇͔͠E̟̜͎͈̜̜̻̤ͥͮ͐̐͟M͇͇̤͇̽͒̀K̜̗͐̎̏ͭ͘I͍̥̜̭ͤ͢Ḽ̸̼̠̜͓͚͈͂ͮͪL͈̖ͪ̿͜T̰͇̝̎̕H͓̬̫͖͕̪ͧ̅͝Ē̬̫̙͐͊ͯ͜M̊ͧ̉҉͖͔̘̝͖K͕͉̲̣ͧͨ̇̚͠I͎̭̱̙̜͛̏͑́L̰̤̗̣̲͍̏ͫ͒̓͢ͅL̡͍͕̹̮̟̺͈ͥ̿̍ͅT̛̬̫̺̠̠͒ͣ̒ͤḪ͔̱̙͉͈͉͔͐̾͞E̡̲͙ͩM̨̦͙̟̺̟̟̯͍̽̂K̶͈̬̠̥̺̺͑̾ͩ̾I͈̞̭̼͔̯͉ͣ̕L̟̝̥̀̀̽͂͞L̥̺̘̙̪̥̤̪ͫ͜T͍̬̏͆͟Ḩ̣̠̪͐E̷͙͖̺͖̎̑ͩM̯̟͕̝̮̜ͪ̊͂ͤ͟ͅͅĶ̣̞͋I̬̹̫͙̱͓̒͌̓͛͡L̨̬̞͆͗Ḻ̴̗͇͖̘͇̒T̛̮̮̰͎̮̽ͪ̔͆H̛͉͈̰͖̲̼ͫͥĚ̪̺̹̝͛̃̕M̨͕̖̯ͬ̃̄ͣK͕̤̹̥̝̱̼̆ͩ̈́͟Ĩ̛͔̝̜̜̾̄̃L̝̦̞͍̳̾͒̎͜L̳̪̓̋̊ͧ͘T̰̺̪̰̗̩̟̂͟H̤͎͖̻͖͚̝̝͗͛͘Ë͏̤̯͖͕̪͈M̮̟͙̍̋̏ͫ̕K̠͈̺̝͒̕Ï̵͍̻͚͒̀̊L̡̖̰̱͈̣̱̏̈ͯL̶͉̺̄T̂͗̈́ͯ͏̼̙͉̥̮̹H͎̰͗̚͘E̵̱̞̖͙̳͚͙ͨͮ̽M̓҉̝̘͍K̯̻̘̺̮̊͛ͩ͢ͅI͕͉̗̰̮̲̣͌ͥ͝L̙͔̉̏ͨ͞L̝͙̮͓̳ͮ̏̒̐͠T̞̟̝͍͚͚̂̔͢Ḫ̪͖̳͖̦͙͌͑́̋͡Ȩ͚͉̝͈͍̒̃ͯM̜̝̭̱̱̣̖̦̃͜K̸̙̭̮̋̾͆͐I̬̣̝̹̟̯̅̌̋͞L̻̖̖̥̈́̓̀L̴̤̟͎͕͚͗ͅT̢͇̹͈̺̜̱̞͌ͨ̿ͅH̛͉̥̝̳̄E̛̮͉̺̘̼̤̩̹ͮͪ̇ͫM͖͎̲̩͕̮̠̂͢K̴̜̙̃̄Iͯͪ̌̂͏̮̜̭L̡̟̥͈̝̺̟̖̀L̴̜̳̤͉̓͊ͤ̆T̳̩̗̓͝H͉̞̟̱̙̩͉̦ͧ̂̈ͪ̀Ę͔̬̞ͣ͂ͥM̻̣̬͈̱̪̘̟̏͝Ḳ̡͍͙͍̯̮͚̔̋I̬̪̫̍̏ͮ͠Lͭ͒͏̳̦͎͖̯L̸̯͓̯͍̖͔̊̔͂ͯͅT̵̻̫̮̔̃H̛̯̻̱̤ͧ͗̇E͕̣ͬ͠M̙̮͈͙̭̤̜̐̐͟ͅḲ̰̳͋͢I̙͍̖̺̬͍̜̱ͮͣ̀L̷̝̹̖̱̊̈́ͪͭLͪ̑҉͍͈̻ͅͅTͯ̃̋͏͚̩͉̰̤̦̳͓H̡̰̟̏Ẹ̥̲̱͈̞̺ͥ͐͜M̻̰͎̬̒ͦͨ͜K̫̣̭̳̭͕̯̊̈́̂ͩ͝Ȉ̵̦̦͉̺ͅL̶͎̝̈́͑ͥL̶̳͚̬̞̲͖ͮͩ̑̓T̷̗̗̹͉ͤH̯͕̳̰͔̉͐̉̓͝Ě̤̹͙̦͂͞Ṁ̢̼̠͕̟̱K̹̟̜̟̻̙͊ͧͫ́Ȋ̩͍̗͕̭̥̦̤ͤ̕L̝̭̣̦̰͓̳̑͟Ļ̪̜̠͓̌͐̚T̷̮͇͎͕̼̙͇̏Ĥ̘̻̓ͪ͞Eͩͬ̈́̍҉͖̥̹̯̝͍͕M̸͙̥̖̅ͅǨ̥̱̘͈̘̰͈͖̆̓́Ḯ̪̼͓̙͈̫͢L̔̐ͣ͏̺͇̰͖̝L͑̉͏̤̳̮T̨͓͙͇̼̳͙̖̋̑̇H͛̄͏̲͈͎̳E̷̟̟͚̾ͦ̄́M̞̹̦̠̺͎̩̔͋͢Ǩ̶̩̹͓ͅI̸̖̗̩̝̤͋ͯ̔͐ͅL̨͈̖̮̮͇̍ͦ̔L̵̳͙̠̥̲͕̻̈́ͥT͉̤̭̞̲͚̲͉̂͢Ḧ̸͎̝̻̦́ͧE͉̯̦̓͞M̳̯͔̻͈̦̾͒̀ͅK̤̮͉͕ͬ̎̇͜I̢̦̫͕̟͚̤͂̑L̮̤̬̻͖̦͖̋̅ͭͫ͢L̸̯͉̭̊T̨̺̮̥̪͎̠̗͗́̑̅H̛̠̙̜̲̪͔͌̋̀E͍͇͐͡M̸̻̼̠̜ͭ̇̀K͎͚͔͔̦͕͒̿͠Iͦ҉̼̖̯̻̦͍͓ͅL̢̟̲̣̝̙̜̋̄ͤ̈L͗̌̿͏̻͖Ṱ̛̥̤̲̟ͮH̽̐ͭ̒͏̭̬̤͙E̛̻̖͑̅ͅM̡̲͓̬͓̣̟̦͉̊K͍͖̠̮͍̰̺ͫ̅͘I̬̙̜̪̰͋̋ͫ̚͢L̢̖̖̻̏ͬ̚Ļ̭̰̲̯̳̰͊ͥ̀ͦT̶̠̙̜̟̼̾́H̴͙͖̦̺̤̼͋ͅE̵͉͚̣̪ͫ̏ͭͣM̯͔͇̫̼͌͜ͅK̨̙͍̭̑̚I͑҉̭̜͈̞̥ͅL̨̮͚ͦͩL̥̫̘̭̻̃̾͛̌͝T͌҉̖̘̻̯͇̙̰H̴̜͇̲̣̰͈̭̘̆͑͆Ḙ̖̹͕ͪͯ̕M̨͚̫̈K͕̞̘̼̝ͭͬ̀I̫̫͖ͯͨ͆͟L̼̖̣̹̤͊̊ͬͧ͜L̹̤̗͍̹̹ͬ̄͜T̛̻̯̰̙̻̣͎ͪͬͩͭḢ̗̦̠͙̱̥̫̼̋͠E̵̥̱̞̰̎̋̿M̃ͪ҉͉̠̭̱̗͓K͐͑́͏̜̹͕ͅI̢̲̹̹̘͕̣͂̏ͅL͍̫͒̽ͩ͡L̡͚̘̺͋̓T̢͕̖̮͚͕ͣ̒̊̓H̶̖͎͎͙ͨ͐E̙͙̤͔͕̫͎̻̋̎͗̉͠Mͣ͏̯̖͉K̡̼͚͇̞ͩ͋ͩI̶̬̲̮̩̦ͮͪL̝̰̼͍͚̟͇̳̎̌̑͞L̼̠̤͗͘T̻̲ͧ͗̋ͮ͡H̴̩̭̰̰͎͂ͅE̡̠̖̭͉̊ͫ̏M͖̤͉ͣ̑̌̈́͝K̸̮̼͓̙̜͇̅ͩ͗Ĩ͖̪͚̫̫̫͎̣͟Lͯ̾͛͏̦̪̼̬͇Ḷ͕̞̣̗̬̟̍͢ͅT̢̪̞̉̈̚H̞̹̘̮̘ͭ͢E̩̪̜ͭ̔̌͞M̊͒ͮ̎͏̗̯̼̩K̺̣͓̦̹̖̔ͣ͝Ị̴̭͙͙̝͖̟͙̊L̵͍̳̭̪̭͎̥̇͋̇ͮL͍̲͔͕̗͖͙̭ͣ̚͟T̋̾̈҉̗͙̪̲H͔̜̱͔̘̏̀E͉͍̯̭ͤ͂ͫ͝M̛̯̦̗̲͙̻̪͕ͮK̝͖̟͔͐̽ͪ͛͢I̶͎͍̳̲͇̩͊̌ͨĻ̟̮̝̭̝̲̹̘̒ͫL̳͈͊͊ͪ̄͜T͚͈̳̰͋ͦ͛͠H͊̄͏̘̖̰̜͖̥E̛̯͈̺ͦͪ̆̂M̴̱͎̬̺̗̱͈̤ͪͧK̴̪̤̯̳̩̦̱̋͋͋Ỉ͉̰͓̥̠̏ͤ̅͘L̖̟ͯ͊̄̀L̸͚͙̱̖̘̞̐͒T̛̪͔̰̰̩̣͖̈́͌̂̚H̶͈̹̭̻̫ͪ̿̚E̩̖͕̥̳̺̍͜M̸̤̰̓̐͌͑K̘̦͔̖͓ͫ͞I̶̠̞͎͍̺̠ͪ̍ͅL̯̺ͫ̿͑͟L̷͖̣͎̠̯̺̖ͫṬ̬̲̠͓ͧͮ̐͜H͔̼̻͗̽̕Ȩ͚̱̠̺̺͉̟ͨ̈ͩM̛̺̩̮̆͑Ķ̘̹̣̬̦̤̩ͩͦ̾Ĭ̧͎͓̥ͭL̸͔̞̺̦̩̜ͨL̏͗̑͂҉̹̼T̓ͦͩ҉͖̫̤̞̹̖̦H̸͓̖̳̞͉̯̻̍ͨ̚̚ͅE͓̰̞̻̫̗̗̾̇͊͜M͎͍̰͔̣̺͛̓͠K͇͎͔ͦ͢ͅỈ̸̭̼̳̩͖̙̠͑̍ͅL̷̮̙̗͉̯͕̼͐͂̂̑L̿ͬ̚͏͖͖̹T̓͒҉̗̬̳̻̟̙H͓̗̣̭͍͛͘E̱̫ͫ̇͠M̂̊̎҉̭̤̠̗̦K̏҉͈̥̯͕̳̣I̞̣̥̐̊ͥ̕Ḷ̷̯̜́̐ͅL̫͈͆̈̾͜T͔̣̦̮̫̚͞Ḥ͓͍̖̜̺͎ͬ̒͂̉͝Ę͈̱̹̮̳̱̿M̤̩̱̯͈̰̟̯ͭ͐̎̕K̡̲̺̱͈͛I͒̊̔̏͏̜̰̩̳̦̪͔Ļ̣͇̟̤̒͆L͕̘̍ͦͫ͜Ţ̼͚̰̝͋ͅḪ̦̥͓͓̙̆͌͢Ḙ̸͉̫̥̮̺͔̉ͪ̀̈́M̶͔̠̹͎͉̗ͥͨ͋Ḱ̞͇͚̎̌̓̀I̯̼̭̩͙͎͆ͦ̀L̘͖̓̐́̚L̙̫͓̔̿͋̌́T̞̥̙̰ͨ͗͡H̢̞̳ͨEͤ͌́̉҉͉̥̰̞M̨̝̣͇̠̯̭̻̊̽̊ͅK̡̗̼̰ͭͮͣ̐I̹̣͕̮̥̥̽̍͝L̨͇̰͂̇̉Lͧ҉̱̖̹̰̦͉͈͕T͈̥̹͌ͫ̄͝H̛̗̻͚̹͈̥̬̳̍E̺͔̞̜̪ͣ̔̽̈́͡M̴͎̤̹̩̘͎̑ͅK̗̘͕̠̥̽͊͒̆͜Ḭ͙̖̝ͬͮ̑̀L̫͖͖͕̗̳ͦ̽̓̚͞L͉̖͕ͯ͡Ť̢͔͖̇ͧH̶̩̣͚͉̍ͮ̊̑E̡̞̖ͣ́M̼͉͈͈ͯͣͭ̚͠K̼͔ͥ͑͆͝Į̤̣̠̲̱̞̭̉Ľ̪͍̻͉͇̙̜̝̀̐̽͟L̸̗̟̜̯̈́̑ͭT̜̤̳̖̪̹̥͙ͪ̈́̀Ȟ̴͓̬̬̭͐͛ͅE͍̰ͣ͝M̧̖̲̥̻̹͉̿̿K̵̗̟͉̜̠̇̅͐ͦI̴̜̺̣̾͗ͦL̩̘̭̹̠̪ͣ̇͌ͦ̕L͊͏͎͔T̴̩̭͖̗̾̈̇H͕̻͚̣̟͙̎͜E̛͍̣̰̼̳̾͊Ṁ̸̻̥̃̏K͉̫̗͉̯̲̠͉ͤ̓̈́̚͞I̬̩̪̦̬͉͐͢L̨̦͍͇̥͙̤̞̰ͭͫL̡̬̗͇̟͉̓T̡͎̮͑̌̓ͥH̡͈̳̪̼̻͖ͥ͛E̡̻̪̜͈̗̞̱͍̅͌͐͂M̠͉͙̦̒̒̒̕K͙̼ͪͬ͠I̞̖̭͐̿̍ͬ͟Ḷ̛̗̆ͤͦL̷͔̞̪͈̫̈́T̵͖̘͓̟̈́ͯ̅̿H̽̐ͪ҉̩̥͍Ĕ̴͓̥͕̳̖̠̩͚̿ͨ̅M͉̳̤̖̺̩͋͢ͅK̮̘̖̪͔͕̿̒ͦ͟I̺̮̩̭͍̔͒͟L̤̘̂̎̒͋͞Ḻ̳̤̻̏̈́͜T̩̦͙̩͖̹̠̭͗͊ͤ̽͢H̬͖̤̩̟͕̼ͮ̄͘Ē̵̘̞̩̙̳̥̭̫M̴͔̼̱͔̭̱̔̇̉͑Ǎ̝̞́L̼̪̭̟͇̥̟͆ͮ̌͋͜Ľ̶̠̻

Mr. Redherring here, here is a funny pranking!

Now from now on, I shall use the power of K̮̘̖̪͔͕̿̒ͦ͟I̺̮̩̭͍̔͒͟L̤̘̂̎̒͋͞Ḻ̳̤̻̏̈́͜T̩̦͙̩͖̹̠̭͗͊ͤ̽͢H̬͖̤̩̟͕̼ͮ̄͘Ē̵̘̞̩̙̳̥̭̫M̴͔̼̱͔̭̱̔̇̉͑Ǎ̝̞́L̼̪̭̟͇̥̟͆ͮ̌͋͜Ľ̶̠̻ to make a funny prank!

With the laughter of dying children!

Mr. Redherring!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

SoftStone
Byond Username: SoftStone101

Post by SoftStone » #601698

maxcaping the station then saying "its a prank bro" in ooc
how do i reset my yahoo phone number
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #601700

Mime spoke
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601701

hi mr redherring you keep speaking inside of my head so I have a prank for you, make space drugs and deal them at 20 units for 50 holochip make a drug machine in clown hideout a nicotine grinder and some chem machine to make it in different forms.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #601711

If you put laughter from the canned laughter into an empty water flower, you can spray it on people and it will force *laugh.

This is great because you can tell bad jokes/non-jokes and then make people laugh at your punchline.

It also gives a positive moodlet, as does honking people with your horn. The clown has access to powerful mood buffs.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #601773

... What would happen if you made a canned laughter grenade with smoke or foam?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601774

Pandarsenic wrote:... What would happen if you made a canned laughter grenade with smoke or foam?
you would laugh forcibly I make smoke laugh and lube grenades and rename them "Funnynade"
Living God

Extraordinary Person

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #601777

Pandarsenic wrote:... What would happen if you made a canned laughter grenade with smoke or foam?
It makes everyone laugh. This was my first goal as a clown in game, I lobbed it into the bar.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #601778

Important question that's going to get a lot of people killed one day, and probably result in bwoinks when some dipshit tries it as nonantag: What's the exact amount percentage of N2O you can add to a station's air mix (rebalancing from 79% N2, 21% O2, 0% N2O) to cause people to giggle constantly without knocking anyone out?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo