/tg/station 13 is dying.

General SS13 Chat
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: /tg/station 13 is dying.

Post by imsxz » #601766

Bottom post of the previous page:

hello gamers, if you enjoy time travel stories/mechs and arent opposed to anime i suggest you play/watch 13 sentinels:aegis rim

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #601769

oranges wrote:[youtube]Zwk4oEdTmls[/youtube]
So many ancient memes from like 2011. Maybe the server really is dying?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #601782

cacogen wrote:
oranges wrote:[youtube]Zwk4oEdTmls[/youtube]
So many ancient memes from like 2011. Maybe the server really is dying?
we really are at a defecit for talented creatives lately, most recent art is done by commissions from furry artists to draw catgirl OCs and nothing else which honestly is only tangentially ss13-related
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601788

That's sad it sounds like it's less about funny and relatable scenarios and more about my gay OC nobody will remember unless they kill everyone at every opportunity
NSFW:

TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #601794

the division 2 is kinda fun did you download it @imsxz you can take swepts spot if youd like :)
ImageImageImage
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Post by BebeYoshi » #601798

I don't know what is being discussed here but I feel like leaving a message here...

Hi everyone eat food, drink water, and smash potatoes, life is short but potatoes are eternal hope you all have an amazing day goodbye xoxo :oops: .
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #601799

don't smash potatos, 10/10 on the rest of that tho
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #601801

BebeYoshi wrote:I don't know what is being discussed here but I feel like leaving a message here...

Hi everyone eat food, drink water, and smash potatoes, life is short but potatoes are eternal hope you all have an amazing day goodbye xoxo :oops: .
CLEARLY
you have never heard of the irish potato famine
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601802

Yeah
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #601803

honestly I'm too new to talk about the really old states of the game and I'm too tired to read the rest of this thread but because general chat is actually just a lower-quality off-topic (they DON'T want you to know this)

uHHHHHHH mashed potatoes > not-mashed potatoes but if you don't mash the potatoes yourself (eg: you buy the pre-mashed mix shit?? idfk why this exists) I will literally cry that shit tastes like fucking ass it's so fucking godawful holy shit how can people eat this crap
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601830

TWATICUS wrote:the division 2 is kinda fun did you download it @imsxz you can take swepts spot if youd like :)
i have not downloaded it but thank you for the offer :)

you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601837

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:fucking godawful holy shit how can people eat this crap
it takes like three minutes to microwave
NSFW:

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #601842

that's horribly sad
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601846

there is nothing
NSFW:

BorisvcBorison
Byond Username: Boris vc Borisvon

Post by BorisvcBorison » #601850

ok, and?
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #601855

i feel like i should mention btw i made this thread because i heard zoomers say that the game was dying because of code changes and manuelmins or something along those lines and used a graph showing player count over time as proof or something.

in reality, the game will always be dropping in players over time because people get bored and move on and theres very little advertising for this game.

p.s. when i say "the game" i mostly mean /tg/
p.s.2. this post reflects my feelings for how it was when i played, things might have changed in the past 2 years

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601857

BorisvcBorison wrote:ok, and?
and you will have to read my posts about it until there is
NSFW:

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #601864

When I was arrested (narcotics) a few years ago, my life was in shambles. My health was failing, I was deeply in debt, addicted to drugs and cripplingly depressed and lonely. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I was put in chains after a drug deal gone wrong and shipped off to federal prison. My time in prison was brutal, to say the least. I was weaker than everyone else and I had no friends. And inside the walls, it's a dog eat dog world. Worse yet, some of the more "loose" prisoners had taken a liking to me and I eventually found myself having to fend them off every night. I'd like to say that I was successful in driving them back each time they came for me, but the harsh reality is that I was simply outnumbered and outgunned.

To me at that time, it felt like there was no hope to be found. This was it. I planned to get a slot in the woodworking shop and take a circular saw to my neck. Gruesome and painful, sure, but at least it was going to be quick. And then relief forever. I was sitting in the cafeteria by myself, as usual, thinking about my plan while eating the slop the penal system called food. To my utter surprise and fear, a burly white man with a swastika on his forehead sat down across from me and began to eat with me. I remember anxiously eyeing him as he and I ate in silence. The thoughts that were running through my head were, "What did I do to piss off the Brotherhood?" and, "It isn't going to be easy to fight this one off". When we finished our meals, the man looked at me in the eyes and told me to come find him during rec time. Then he got up and left.

I still don't know why I actually did it when the time came. For all I knew, a group of Aryans were going to turn me into a bloody pulp. When I got there, though, instead of angry gangsters intent on eviscerating me, I found a family. One of which the likes I've never had before in my life. Over my time in prison, I became one with the Brotherhood and the Brotherhood became one with me. When I finally got out, the reason I made it out alive was due to the Brotherhood. They fixed everything for me and even set up my future as a free man. Sure it wasn't perfect, and I had to do many things I wasn't proud of, but it was what was for the best. That is why I created a character named "Sieg Heil", as a tribute to the Aryan Brotherhood in thanks for what they did for me. It seemed so insignificant at the time..
---------------------------------------------------------------
i didnt knwo what masters were and i just voluntered to be master out of boredom and i actually got it but i didnt know how to do anything so the cult failed lol sorry my bad

Why you think you should be unbanned: Shortly after I left prison, I was struggling to make ends meet and I turned back to my life of crime. I broke into a house one night out of desperation. I had a gun on me - I wasn't looking to kill, but I wanted to make it clear that I wasn't looking for a fight either. As I was stuffing some silver decanters into my duffle bag, the lights came on and when I turned around there was an old woman looking at me. I recall growling for her to stay back, that I would kill her if she called the police or tried something. She wasn't afraid at all, though, and in fact, I remember her smiling at me. She just told me to take the silver decanters. Confused, but nonetheless accepting of the situation, I took the stolen goods with me and left the premises.

After the robbery, I was kept up all night by the way the old woman had treated me. The next day, knowing full well what could happen, I went back to the house I had broken into with what I stole. I knocked on the door, and the same old woman came to respond. I was so bewildered by what had occurred the previous night that I came back to return what I took. The lady smiled at me again, and this time, invited me into her home on friendly terms. Not knowing what else to do, I obliged her. She served me tea, and after a long time she asked me if I went to church. Church was a completely foreign concept to me. I had pondered the existence of God sometimes, but I was never a believer. So I simply shook my head. She asked me if I wanted to come to church with her sometime. At first, I refused, but the old woman asked me to come visit her again every week afterward and I did. At the end of our meetings, she would always ask if I wanted to church and I would always decline.

One fateful day, though, I finally accepted. Coming to church in the closest approximation of good clothes that I had, I was uncomfortable and pessimistic. Something completely unexpected occurred when I entered the building, however. I was touched by the Holy Spirit. I tearfully accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior and baptized on the spot. From that point on, I changed my ways and severed all the ties I had to my previous life of crime; nay, my previous life of sin. I finally felt what it was like to have a true family, to know the feeling of salvation. So I want to share with you all this verse: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16). I thank God every day for what he did for me and you can experience his miracles too if you just accept Christ as your lord and savior and repent.

Now that I'm a Christian, I deplore evil organizations like the Aryan Brotherhood and evil ideologies like Nazism. I promise, that from here on out, that if I were to be unbanned from making custom characters, I will make only wholesome characters suitable for even the strictest of Christian Minecraft servers. No more "Sieg Heil(s)" from this Halorocks22.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601865

NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601868

Armhulen wrote:no, i'm not unbanning you because of a ((fake)) prison story, or any story relating to something that isn't space station 13
Holy shit Armhauler antisemiatic lynch Armhauler
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #601869

dude imsxz is ddosing tg
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #601889

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Armhulen wrote:no, i'm not unbanning you because of a ((fake)) prison story, or any story relating to something that isn't space station 13
Holy shit Armhauler antisemiatic lynch Armhauler
armholes are holocaust deny
NSFW:

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #602061

just revive badger on codebase from ~2016 (before clock cult)
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #602062

imsxz wrote:
TWATICUS wrote:the division 2 is kinda fun did you download it @imsxz you can take swepts spot if youd like :)
i have not downloaded it but thank you for the offer :)
download it ok? its only 80 gigs you can delete your ss13 recordings folder to make room
ImageImageImage
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #602071

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:honestly I'm too new to talk about the really old states of the game and I'm too tired to read the rest of this thread but because general chat is actually just a lower-quality off-topic (they DON'T want you to know this)

uHHHHHHH mashed potatoes > not-mashed potatoes but if you don't mash the potatoes yourself (eg: you buy the pre-mashed mix shit?? idfk why this exists) I will literally cry that shit tastes like fucking ass it's so fucking godawful holy shit how can people eat this crap
Mashed potatoes are indeed better than baked potatoes
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #602091

i want to kiss, uh i mean kill lexia black

simple as
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602092

gum disease wrote:i want to kiss, uh i mean kill Jonathan Gupta

simple as
Kiss me? :roll:
Living God

Extraordinary Person

UrsoTheLobster
Byond Username: UrsoTheLobster

Post by UrsoTheLobster » #602098

wake up mf god damn i wanna play
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #602208

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
gum disease wrote:i want to kiss, uh i mean kill Jonathan Gupta

simple as
Kiss me? :roll:
i only kiss girls in ss13

sorry bye
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #602326

gum disease wrote:i only kiss girls in ss13

sorry bye
[youtube]Kw8nI-qO0t8[/youtube]
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #602327

pick up,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #602346

gum disease wrote:i want to kiss, uh i mean kill lexia black

simple as
Attachments
flushed3.png

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #602347

bro I can't believe we're dying bro
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602358

MortoSasye wrote:bro I can't believe we're dying bro
You have three days to live.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #602369

Just uise the healing magicarp on it....
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #602627

this is what the discord is like
NSFW:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #602941

the only thing that died is your play time
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #602958

Ever think about how american food is just cursed euro food?
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #602960

Naloac wrote:Ever think about how american food is just cursed euro food?
this man has never had a papa johns pizza
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #603070

papa johns causes gigashits in me so their assessment is still accurate
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #603096

Flatulent wrote:papa johns causes gigashits in me so their assessment is still accurate
Can I see one
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #603180

Timonk wrote:
Flatulent wrote:papa johns causes gigashits in me so their assessment is still accurate
Can I see one
Log on Terry and seek out one “Nilla Steele”
actually any jannie is sufficient honestly
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

Post by legoscape » #603190

imsxz wrote:
gum disease wrote:i want to kiss, uh i mean kill lexia black

simple as
I want to robust lexia black.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604373

tgstation may be dying but imsxz is coming back and i cant wait to robust them while they're still rusty
(in 39 days)
Spoiler: