Mystery of an animated toddler sprite in the Tau Ceti Station build

General SS13 Chat
Fazbeus

Mystery of an animated toddler sprite in the Tau Ceti Station build

Post by Fazbeus » #607320

When I was making fluff item sprites for myself and other people (while I was still playing on this server before I left), I often looked into the game files to use various clothing sprites and edit them to make my own ones. I started to look into other game files out of curiosity and stumbled upon weapons.dmi where I saw a sprite called "toddler" that was sitting on the floor and even had an animation of opening their mouth and flapping their hands in the air up and down. I have no idea what is this sprite's purpose is and why is it even in the Space Station 13 build to begin with. As far as I know, it wasn't removed from the build to this day for some reason and that is also very strange. I asked about this sprite on the Tau Ceti Station forums, but nobody really knew what is this about and I never got a real answer explaining this sprite's existence. I also tried to find this sprite in-game by setting up my own local server and spawning it in or looking somewhere else for it, but I couldn't find it anywhere or bring it somehow into the game.

What do you think about this? Post your theories here.

Here is a screenshot of it:
Spoiler:

Video showing sprite's animation:
Spoiler:
[youtube]AQZwLUkm5Zk[/youtube]
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Mystery of an animated toddler sprite in the Tau Ceti Station build

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #607337

It's from cowrp.
[youtube]iWY_J_F5x1M[/youtube]
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: Mystery of an animated toddler sprite in the Tau Ceti Station build

Post by nianjiilical » #607719

i spawned it in on sybil a few days ago and told the crew they had to protect the baby and it took 8 minutes before security was being assaulted by a pro-baby riot
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler: