(2019) peak powergaming

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

(2019) peak powergaming

Postby imsxz » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:07 am #608079


the first 23 mins is prep, skip to 23 mins for action. i upload raw footage so people can see how i do stuff.
disclaimer: 99% of this video is patched out

the main thing powergamed:
at the time, killing your liver didnt stop the initial effects that certain chems would add, like the stun resistance from bath salts, or speed from meth, among others, but it would stop the effects of consuming over time such as the massive brain damage, and it would stop the chems from leaving your body. the virology plasma healing symptom also doesnt actively consume plasma in you, it just checked if you had any, and would give massive heals(outhealing the damage from liver death). all of this has been patched out so dont try it.

combined with:
bath salts(anti stun)
morphine(anti slow)
meth or something(perma speed)
baseball bat(used to stun when hitting people into wall, hitting people into each other, and you could hit yourself into people. i wasnt being stunned when hitting myself into others due to bath salts, and the damage was rapidly healed by plasma fixation)
sleeping carp(ranged immunity, i didnt use the punches rly)
esword(dismembering zombies and block chance)
other random gear for armor, flash immunity, space immunity, etc

allegations of exploit abuse: never proven in court
tl;dr if you ever think coders are ruining the game, you're wrong. the game would be dead if they didnt nerf a bunch of cancer stuff
subscrib
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image



User avatar
Naloac
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Naloac » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:18 am #608080

make more you bitch
Timberpoes wrote:Lepi was right all along.

Image
Image
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032

User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby imsxz » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:32 am #608084

guilty gear strive content is ON THE WAY as soon as i hit celestial :)
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:35 am #608090

see, now this is the kind of bug abuse that should be and in fact im fairly certain definitely is bannable
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Mothblocks » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:52 am #608100

PKPenguin321 wrote:see, now this is the kind of bug abuse that should be and in fact im fairly certain definitely is bannable

yes
Mothblocks on Bagil/Sybil - Say nice things about me

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby cacogen » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:30 am #608102

the coders are only going to fix it if people are having fun with it though
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:31 pm #608109

OP is an, uh, gamer

User avatar
Kendrickorium
 
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:00 am
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Kendrickorium » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:45 pm #608124

cacogen wrote:the c̶o̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ headcoder is only going to fix it if people are having fun with it though


fixed that for ya buddy

also, words of truth. there was zero reason to get rid of disco inferno.

zero.
Image

User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby imsxz » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:34 pm #608130

PKPenguin321 wrote:see, now this is the kind of bug abuse that should be and in fact im fairly certain definitely is bannable

i wouldnt have banned me for it because i only did it once
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
Agux909
 
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:26 pm
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Agux909 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:38 pm #608131

Kendrickorium wrote:
cacogen wrote:the c̶o̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ headcoder is only going to fix it if people are having fun with it though


fixed that for ya buddy

also, words of truth. there was zero reason to get rid of disco inferno.

zero.


When did this happen?? I recall escaping on D.I. recently
oranges wrote:I'm glad you had the intelligence to review your position and understand how stupid it was, most don't

Image

SPACE JANNIES (song)

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:51 pm #608132

Agux909 wrote:
Kendrickorium wrote:
cacogen wrote:the c̶o̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ headcoder is only going to fix it if people are having fun with it though


fixed that for ya buddy

also, words of truth. there was zero reason to get rid of disco inferno.

zero.


When did this happen?? I recall escaping on D.I. recently

Removal of disco inferno - #53982, merged Sep 27, 2020
Return of disco inferno as an admin-only shuttle - #54003, merged Oct 7, 2020
Addition of Uncle Pete's Rollerdome, a shuttle with a similar concept - #54145, merged Oct 3, 2020

User avatar
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Mothblocks » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:59 pm #608135

ive been too busy to work on emag shuttles like i wanted to unfortunately
Mothblocks on Bagil/Sybil - Say nice things about me

User avatar
cSeal
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 2:10 am
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby cSeal » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:02 am #608149

Kendrickorium wrote:
cacogen wrote:the c̶o̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ headcoder is only going to fix it if people are having fun with it though


fixed that for ya buddy

also, words of truth. there was zero reason to get rid of disco inferno.

zero.

very VERY bad opinion
Image

User avatar
imsxz
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby imsxz » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:39 am #608152

whats wrong wtih disco inferno
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
Nalzul
 
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:26 pm
Byond Username: Blargety

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Nalzul » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:07 am #608165

oh cool im in this video

User avatar
Anuv
 
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Byond Username: Anuv

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Anuv » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:33 pm #608209

Truly an era past. Some would call it the golden age of /tg/.
"You mess with the best you die like the rest" - Janice "Foxy" Lean
Citadel Station Employee of the Year - Anuv Haifisch, Vulpakin Engineer

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:50 pm #608210

imsxz wrote:whats wrong wtih disco inferno

The inferno

User avatar
Agux909
 
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:26 pm
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby Agux909 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:04 pm #608215

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Agux909 wrote:
Kendrickorium wrote:
cacogen wrote:the c̶o̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ headcoder is only going to fix it if people are having fun with it though


fixed that for ya buddy

also, words of truth. there was zero reason to get rid of disco inferno.

zero.


When did this happen?? I recall escaping on D.I. recently

Removal of disco inferno - #53982, merged Sep 27, 2020
Return of disco inferno as an admin-only shuttle - #54003, merged Oct 7, 2020
Addition of Uncle Pete's Rollerdome, a shuttle with a similar concept - #54145, merged Oct 3, 2020


I ignored these facts completely until you told me just now
oranges wrote:I'm glad you had the intelligence to review your position and understand how stupid it was, most don't

Image

SPACE JANNIES (song)

User avatar
sinfulbliss
 
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:53 am
Location: prisoner re-education chamber
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: (2019) peak powergaming

Postby sinfulbliss » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:14 pm #608295

I remember watching this vid in the past. I like also how the worst possible thing, short of cult, for a murderbone round happens (zombies aka, every crew armed with free 21 brute damaging attack). Aside from syringe gun or bombs, which counter everything anyways, this prolly had no counter right? Not sure if riot gear would have prevented the self-bat-hit stun, but if so maybe riot gear+fireaxe would have posed a threat before you managed to nab the esword. Or autorifle but it looked like carp deflected ballistics pretty reliably back then.


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users