[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Post by bobbahbrown » #610513

Bottom post of the previous page:

wowza!

looks like it's time again!

will you be running? who will win? will goof secure his 2021 victory and finally control our democracy as a paradise for the proletariat? will coconut continue into his unprecedented fourth term?

all this and more in today's headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium!

with excitement,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Sacko
Byond Username: Sacko

Re: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Post by Sacko » #611005

Hm.... there are so many good choices but here are a few that I love.
Cimika, Rave, Tattle, timber? yeah any of those would be spectacular i'd love some mrp in there. Rave would be my number one mrp vote but I may put tattle ahead of everyone due to my lrp biases don'tchaknow.
From the Great State of Wisconsin. Visit Madison, WI this summer!!! Go to the capitol, and Olbrich Gardens, and the arboretum, and the Chazen art museum, and historical camp Randall stadium. For nice.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Post by Timonk » #611012

Do NOT vote for rave, it's a trap cleverly placed by humans for humans, i will not elaborate.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611017

TWATICUS wrote:6 admins, 2 permabans. cant believe its been 3 years already
6/9

nice
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #611018

I don't think tattle or Timber are running, though I'd be pleasantly surprised.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #611027

I do plan on running! :>
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #611042

Woah I just realized this is headmin election 14 almost like Space Station 14
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #611049

dragomagol wrote:I do plan on running! :>
Good! I saw you having doubts in admin chats
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Sacko

Post by Sacko » #611082

Also why is there so much hate for the fucking choo choo train. I thought we took pride in our autism. Mmmiracles has done the impossible and blasted us into uncharted territories by combining the two most autistic things imaginable space and trains. This is clearly a skill issue brought up by foking digg normies who need to git off me forum!!!!!
From the Great State of Wisconsin. Visit Madison, WI this summer!!! Go to the capitol, and Olbrich Gardens, and the arboretum, and the Chazen art museum, and historical camp Randall stadium. For nice.
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #611089

Is Vekter running for anything? I officially endorse and promote Vekter
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #611091

Swept wrote:Woah I just realized this is headmin election 14 almost like Space Station 14
Die Swept
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #611092

Sacko wrote:Also why is there so much hate for the fucking choo choo train. I thought we took pride in our autism. Mmmiracles has done the impossible and blasted us into uncharted territories by combining the two most autistic things imaginable space and trains. This is clearly a skill issue brought up by foking digg normies who need to git off me forum!!!!!
Because, while cool in principle, the map has serious usability gaps.
  • Bringing a supermatter shard to the bottom level is... a bit of an adventure...
  • When medbay gets bombed, people start falling into engineering
  • Maintenance is ultra-cramped and pretty minimally useful
  • Fun and exciting Blob adventures can happen, like walking up a set of stairs into a blob you couldn't see and getting trapped in it
  • You can't dispose of corpses by throwing them from the upper Z-level
etc.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #611093

Pandarsenic wrote: [*] When medbay gets bombed, people start falling into engineering

etc.
actual kino
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #611094

Sacko wrote:Also why is there so much hate for the fucking choo choo train. I thought we took pride in our autism. Mmmiracles has done the impossible and blasted us into uncharted territories by combining the two most autistic things imaginable space and trains. This is clearly a skill issue brought up by foking digg normies who need to git off me forum!!!!!
then put the tram on icebox so we can remove what people dont like about tramstation: the whole map
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611100

if i am elected i will turn combine all the maps and build a station sized tram to tramsport you between every station so everyone can play on the map they like most all the time and all map problems are solved because we have all the maps
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #611103

the problem is that we had a map vote where last 3 were: pubby, then kilo/donut
donut has been yeeted completely while kilo was readded (lol) and pubby removed to make space for ice box (lol x 2)
then as replacement for removed donut as fifth map we get another grief map, tramstation
didn’t coders say that 4 maps are the limit for maintainability? which map goes next? because its sure as fuck not going to be meta or delta as they are the two most popular maps on tg
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #611105

Flatulent wrote:pubby removed to make space for ice box (lol x 2)
Pretty sure pubby was removed because it wasn't being maintained.
► Show Spoiler
Sacko

Post by Sacko » #611111

Pandarsenic wrote:
Because, while cool in principle, the map has serious usability gaps.
  • Bringing a supermatter shard to the bottom level is... a bit of an adventure...
  • When medbay gets bombed, people start falling into engineering
  • Maintenance is ultra-cramped and pretty minimally useful
  • Fun and exciting Blob adventures can happen, like walking up a set of stairs into a blob you couldn't see and getting trapped in it
  • You can't dispose of corpses by throwing them from the upper Z-level
etc.
But trains are funny and I like them. Check mate.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #611130

Farquaar wrote:
uh huh
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... -739519641
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611153

Flatulent wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
uh huh
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... -739519641
optimumtact commented on Dec 6, 2020
You should have consulted the maptainer, edge, before doing your pubby overhaul then

Why the fuck would you start overhauling an entire map without telling the maptainer??
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #611167

literally one comment later he says that he told the maptainer
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #611176

Flatulent wrote:the problem is that we had a map vote where last 3 were: pubby, then kilo/donut
donut has been yeeted completely while kilo was readded (lol) and pubby removed to make space for ice box (lol x 2)
then as replacement for removed donut as fifth map we get another grief map, tramstation
didn’t coders say that 4 maps are the limit for maintainability? which map goes next? because its sure as fuck not going to be meta or delta as they are the two most popular maps on tg
Almost none of this is correct.

kilo was removed initially because it had a crash bug and that + fucking forum posters burned okand out so hard they stoped maintaining it. bug got fixed, there was a mapper willing to update/manage it, maptiner wanted it, so it's back.
pubby was removed for kilo. donut was yoten, and fucking box was removed to make space for icebox jesus christ. (edit: I'm stupid) (edit edit: nevermind https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/52017)
The 4 maps limit was set by oranges, he's passed it off to inept, and inept is alright with 5. That's how it be.
Flatulent wrote:literally one comment later he says that he told the maptainer
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... -727238204

Situation was stupid.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #611184

TheFinalPotato wrote: + fucking forum posters burned okand out so hard they stoped maintaining it.
I was the only one to get banned from the coding Subforum after that for some reason, oranges won't unban me and i tried asking okand if I was the main reason, but i got no answer. I honestly have no idea why I was the only one to get banned.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #611278

TheFinalPotato wrote: Almost none of this is correct.

kilo was removed initially because it had a crash bug and that + fucking forum posters burned okand out so hard they stoped maintaining it. bug got fixed, there was a mapper willing to update/manage it, maptiner wanted it, so it's back.
pubby was removed for kilo. donut was yoten, and fucking box was removed to make space for icebox jesus christ. (edit: I'm stupid) (edit edit: nevermind https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/52017)
The 4 maps limit was set by oranges, he's passed it off to inept, and inept is alright with 5. That's how it be.
i know about the fucking bug. my problem is that the mapper wants it, maintainer wants it, but players definetly don’t fucking want it. even after the bug fix we have to experience 40+ pop kilo CBT
the only mitigating factor is that kilo is killing pop when it gets voted in so it goes closer to population intended for it.

i said pubby was being removed for ice box because i made a typo lol i have nothing against ice box
pubby had a cool chapel and a sec cremator, i miss it dearly while kilo has been nothing but cancer every time i played on it
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #611284

TheFinalPotato wrote: fucking forum posters burned okand out so hard they stoped maintaining it.
more like burned OAKND
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #611288

Pubby is a great map. Lots of of fond memories of really fun rounds on there.

It had a phenomenal layout for quickly setting up the singulo/tesla back when that was still an option. Really clever and well thought-out.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #611294

The main problem with tram is just how inconvenient it is to actually use the fuckin tram to travel. No one likes to sit and wait for 30 seconds before they can move to a different department when they could just walk there in the same amount of time.

The other problem is that you can’t cross the tramtracks easily without risking getting absolutely mauled by the tram. If there’s no gravity it’s instant death. If the massive hole that runs through the middle of the station is patched up with a catwalk, it’s instant death. And it doesn’t help tram has power problems that result in places like permabrig being unpowered very early on in the round. New players have an even worse time, since they aren’t as adept and regularly will just end up round-removed on the lower Z. It’s not a fun mechanic, really.

You know there is a problem if every single round people have entire projects modifying the map to make it somewhat more navigable (I.e., they build disposals shoots taking you from department to department, or cut hallways through the rock to allow people to walk if they choose, etc.)

It’s missing some things - HoS has no ID modification console, yet two security records consoles side by side in his office.

Finally, the fact that service is in an entirely separate section of the station from essentially everything else except dorms, combined with the low efficiency travel, and the fact bar for instance is on a lower Z, makes it extremely impractical for drawing crowds of people or having people “just stop by.”

The firelock system is wonky. If you don’t have a crowbar and the station is fully firelocked, you will have an issue getting to the shuttle, significantly more of an issue than you would on Meta or Delta say.

Thus concludes my Tram rant.
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #611295

sinfulbliss wrote:The main problem with tram is just how inconvenient it is to actually use the fuckin tram to travel. No one likes to sit and wait for 30 seconds before they can move to a different department when they could just walk there in the same amount of time.

The other problem is that you can’t cross the tramtracks easily without risking getting absolutely mauled by the tram. If there’s no gravity it’s instant death. If the massive hole that runs through the middle of the station is patched up with a catwalk, it’s instant death. And it doesn’t help tram has power problems that result in places like permabrig being unpowered very early on in the round. New players have an even worse time, since they aren’t as adept and regularly will just end up round-removed on the lower Z. It’s not a fun mechanic, really.

You know there is a problem if every single round people have entire projects modifying the map to make it somewhat more navigable (I.e., they build disposals shoots taking you from department to department, or cut hallways through the rock to allow people to walk if they choose, etc.)

It’s missing some things - HoS has no ID modification console, yet two security records consoles side by side in his office.

Finally, the fact that service is in an entirely separate section of the station from essentially everything else except dorms, combined with the low efficiency travel, and the fact bar for instance is on a lower Z, makes it extremely impractical for drawing crowds of people or having people “just stop by.”

The firelock system is wonky. If you don’t have a crowbar and the station is fully firelocked, you will have an issue getting to the shuttle, significantly more of an issue than you would on Meta or Delta say.

I almost like tram
I really really do
for the sole reason that tram bar looks so very nice (but icebox's might've gotten it beat, heh)
but not only is service out of the way, but bar also suffers from the power issues you mentioned for perma. Bar's APC drains at a whopping 3.4kW compared to every other bar which is ~1kw at most, causing me great strife whenever engineers fuck up and I lose power for 2/3rds of a shift.
Plus it's even harder to deliver the public cargo bounties since they're literally on opposite sides of the station (joy)

Oh also med fucking sucks on tram there's no break room and no food for docs
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #611317

i'm running
Spoiler:
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #611318

capn_monkeypaw wrote:Pubby is a great map. Lots of of fond memories of really fun rounds on there.

It had a phenomenal layout for quickly setting up the singulo/tesla back when that was still an option. Really clever and well thought-out.
I miss pubby. Nothing was more entertaining than welcoming a huddled crowd of refugees into the chapel when the singulo runs rampant and watching them fight over the last remaining EVA suits.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #611331

wubli wrote:i'm running
Spoiler:
You better run
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #611355

sinfulbliss wrote:The main problem with tram is just how inconvenient it is to actually use the fuckin tram to travel. No one likes to sit and wait for 30 seconds before they can move to a different department when they could just walk there in the same amount of time.

breathes in

1 Upper floor-north side= swap service/botany for bridge/sec
2 Lower floor-south side= swap engi/atmos for library/recreational/chapel
3 double the space between stations and put some hazards down there. Mobs, acid, radiation leak, dunno.
4 make the rails be top ones (not visible) and then make it so you can't build over the empty space between stations, hard code it. Only spots without a void are now the bridges to cross.

There you go. Now:
.Service is in between the stations, and in front of medbay, way more transited by natural consequence
.Medbay has recreational under it, which means that if it's bombed you fall into an all access area.
.Sec and Bridge are quickly accessible by late heads/officers, and is closer to engi, which should make it more power efficient?
.Tram is infinitely more appealing and can't destroy you unless there's no gravity. If you don't want to take the tram you gotta run through a hazardous, dangerous under-passage which is now double the length and filled with simplemobs that obstruct your way and can kill you (like the ones in Kilo), or invest double the usual time deconstructing the sides to make hallways.

exhales

Otherwise, fuck tram.

As for the firelock issue, it's bad in all maps, sometimes you literally arrive, all crowbars have been looted and you get trapped in a 6x4 room with no air and no fire alarm to press.

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #611357

tram is a very fun map which means that it is absolutely guaranteed to get removed
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #611360

why is this thread about tram now
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #611361

headmin electiosn are about the issues of our time cybersaber
Sacko

Post by Sacko » #611372

All I'm saying is tramstation has been the biggest buff to lawyers in years. We have mechanics I'm the game that allow ambulance chasing. After we were thrown under the bus or should I say train, by runechat you would think we should at least get to keep this.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #611384

vote for me and I am going to force jannies to watch rounds instead of sitting afk watching porn(radical. :D
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #611388

kieth4 wrote:vote for me and I am going to force jannies to watch rounds instead of sitting afk watching porn(radical. :D
fuck you pay me
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #611392

Fikou wrote:
kieth4 wrote:vote for me and I am going to force jannies to watch rounds instead of sitting afk watching porn(radical. :D
fuck you pay me
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #611394

Fikou wrote:
fuck you pay me
you’re contractually obligated to never recieve compensation for your labour
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #611395

Flatulent wrote:
Fikou wrote:
fuck you pay me
you’re contractually obligated to never recieve compensation for your labour
He never signed it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #611436

breaking news, rave radbury reports that he will bring back the hut if he wins...

...but does he have that power? will mso relinquish that board which was ripped from the hands of our ancestors? will hutposting return as the proper law of the land?

only time will decide!!

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611439

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #611440

ERP! ERP! I fervently chant, raising my voice high for all to hear. At the back of my head, the pressure of armhulens pistol begins to lessen.
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611442

What Fantastic Support From A Close Friend Of Mine And Long Time Supporter Of My Adminning, Everyone!
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #611443

Armhulen wrote:Image
where is bazelart??

with concern,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611444

bobbahbrown wrote:
Armhulen wrote:Image
where is bazelart??

with concern,
bobbah 'bee' brown

With heavy hearts,
Armhulenn
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #611447

i have it on good authority that the next head admin term is armhulen, tralezab, and...bazelart?! :O

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #611449

Jaredfogle wrote:i have it on good authority that the next head admin term is armhulen, tralezab, and...bazelart?! :O
arm needs a new signature
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #611455

bobbahbrown wrote:breaking news, rave radbury reports that he will bring back the hut if he wins...

...but does he have that power? will mso relinquish that board which was ripped from the hands of our ancestors? will hutposting return as the proper law of the land?

only time will decide!!

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Alas, my attempt to bring the hut back has been opposed, and therefore I must explore other options.

Where will talks go? I am excited to find out. May we find peace on this together.

EDIT: Or is it??????????

Really liking this time between thread posting and opening for comments. Gives time to tinker and get feedback before the flood gates open.
AIIA
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: AIIA

Post by AIIA » #611458

I don't even know any of these candidates in the election, much less what their names are.
BorisvcBorison
Byond Username: Boris vc Borisvon

Post by BorisvcBorison » #611462

AIIA wrote:I don't even know any of these candidates in the election, much less what their names are.
run for headmin mothman.