[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Post by bobbahbrown » #610513

wowza!

looks like it's time again!

will you be running? who will win? will goof secure his 2021 victory and finally control our democracy as a paradise for the proletariat? will coconut continue into his unprecedented fourth term?

all this and more in today's headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium!

with excitement,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Post by Fikou » #610514

a player winning would be funny lets do that
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Post by Naloac » #610515

Its starting the day I go on holiday, Fuck
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610517

i wonder if MSO gets the good acid or if he has to make do with 1p like the rest of the world
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Mrhugo13
Byond Username: VonDiech

Post by Mrhugo13 » #610518

goof 2021 or bust

also gonna post the same candidate debate thread i did last time
Nalzul
Byond Username: Blargety

Post by Nalzul » #610519

i know who's not going to win
Spoiler:
me
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #610530

hi nalzul
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610533

Bobbah get your avatar ready

I'm going to vote for my friends
Dankasaur
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Post by Dankasaur » #610535

I will be running on the platform of removing Tram Station.

Thank you for your consideration.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610536

bobbahbrown wrote: will you be running?
hell no im gonna walk
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610545

Dankasaur wrote:I will be running on the platform of removing Tram Station.

My ballot has been submitted in advance.
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610551

im a professional letariat
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610562

-1 vote
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #610567

Hell yeah
The Thread wrote:6)No bribes, or offers/things that could be construed as bribes, you'll get one warning, then you'll be disqualified. This includes coding PR's for votes.
What if someone makes a PR for someone else's votes

What if we make false-flag PRs to make people angry at candidates we don't like

Admemes please respond to my very serious questions
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #610576

Pandarsenic wrote:

Hell yeah
The Thread wrote:6)No bribes, or offers/things that could be construed as bribes, you'll get one warning, then you'll be disqualified. This includes coding PR's for votes.
What if someone makes a PR for someone else's votes

What if we make false-flag PRs to make people angry at candidates we don't like

Admemes please respond to my very serious questions
We've got a wonderful thing called "gitbanning". Speaking from the code side, what you've just described is an excellent way to get one.
(I'd also suspect that the admins would ban you too for it, given its tampering with democracy, which our fine server is built upon! It's unconstitutional, I say!)
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #610582

+1 vote
Last edited by Agux909 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #610583

Lepi, Tattle, NamelessFairy, and Timberpoes are the ones to beat this election.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610584

Im not voting for those guys im voting for my friends
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #610586

I will kill all of my competition before they run
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #610589

10 gbp says mso will be running the elections since oranges is a dead cripple now
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610592

lepi its time to go win the election again
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610595

This election will be rigged, a manuel player/janitor will “win” the player vote and tgstation is going to die
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #610604

at least then we would be spared the inane dribble that constitutes your "posts"
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610608

you can spare yourself of my posts by going back to your vacation and fucking off from the forums
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610609

I’d like a (single) MRP headmin this term.
[this space reserved]
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #610645

TheFinalPotato wrote:10 gbp says mso will be running the elections since oranges is a dead cripple now
thats insider trading oranges literally said it
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610647

wesoda25 wrote:I’d like a (single) MRP headmin this term.
Never
I refuse
Every mrp admin hates me because I said that all manuel players went to the same special Ed school on the manuelcord
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610653

Timonk wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:I’d like a (single) MRP headmin this term.
Never
I refuse
Every mrp admin hates me because I said that all manuel players went to the same special Ed school on the manuelcord
?
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #610667

Cimika better win or I'm talking to the manager
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #610668

Jaredfogle wrote:
TheFinalPotato wrote:10 gbp says mso will be running the elections since oranges is a dead cripple now
thats insider trading oranges literally said it
shhhhhhh the forum posters are gonna pay for my next yacht
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #610703

Attachments
bingo1.png
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #610705

[quote="WineAllWine"][/quote]
That's alot of free-spaces on that thing.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #610711

my support only goes towards whomever will push my agenda of antag huds for observers
BorisvcBorison
Byond Username: Boris vc Borisvon

Post by BorisvcBorison » #610713

It is finally time to run on my platform of making everything worse, for everyone
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #610724

I will vote for anyone who promises to remove the catgirls and not do a half measure by letting the metagang keep their old ones this time.
Image Image
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610726

Boot wrote:I will vote for anyone who promises to remove the catgirls and not do a half measure by letting the metagang keep their old ones this time.
so sad to hear you won't be voting this election!
anyway
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610728

how can one man be so tilted about humans with cat ears and a tail
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #610729

I will be filling out the SOULFUL tg election bingo card

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #610730

(Roman?)
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #610731

Jaredfogle wrote:(Roman?)
The roman election thread gimmick has happened more than once
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #610738

I'm going to ask the Headmin candidates which activity on the server is most like returning your shopping cart instead of leaving it in a parking space

We're gonna find out REAL FAST what each of them is made of
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #610740

try as you might, you can't truly escape the legacy of the catministration.
I think four of the felinids in this old banner were admin at one point, and one "honorary" felinid.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #610741

Pandarsenic wrote:I'm going to ask the Headmin candidates which activity on the server is most like returning your shopping cart instead of leaving it in a parking space

you'll be happy to know i'm a proud cart narceteer

[youtube]JovIKbxZpNY[/youtube]

Gogodapogostick
Byond Username: Gogo9001

Post by Gogodapogostick » #610846

I’m gonna run again with almost the same platform (with a few changes for the modern era)
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610850

Pandarsenic wrote:I'm going to ask the Headmin candidates which activity on the server is most like returning your shopping cart instead of leaving it in a parking space

I already have the best answer to this question I experienced it last week
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #610859

I will win the election
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610864

Mickyan wrote:I will win the election
this is possible
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #610997

I predict that Rave Radbury will win
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #611001

Gigapuddi420 wrote:I think four of the felinids in this old banner were admin at one point, and one "honorary" felinid.
6 admins, 2 permabans. cant believe its been 3 years already
ImageImageImage
Sacko
Byond Username: Sacko

Post by Sacko » #611005

Hm.... there are so many good choices but here are a few that I love.
Cimika, Rave, Tattle, timber? yeah any of those would be spectacular i'd love some mrp in there. Rave would be my number one mrp vote but I may put tattle ahead of everyone due to my lrp biases don'tchaknow.
From the Great State of Wisconsin. Visit Madison, WI this summer!!! Go to the capitol, and Olbrich Gardens, and the arboretum, and the Chazen art museum, and historical camp Randall stadium. For nice.