[OFFICIAL] brick mortar appreciation thread

General SS13 Chat
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] brick mortar appreciation thread

Post by bobbahbrown » #616853

! Message from: bobbahbrown
this is an OFFICIAL unofficial reward for donations to the /tg/station toolbox tournament 2021
thread theme:

hello forum users,

this post is to publically provide my appreciation and support for the character 'brick mortar' who, in times of trouble, brought forward the financial prowess required to bump our donation target for the /tg/station official toolbox tournament up over $8008.55 USD.

you remind me greatly of my friend brick carr for whom i have undying appreciation and fond memories therefore i like you as well.

thank you for donating $89.32, it was very kind of you, and please continue to support great causes like this in the future.

i hope you have a great weekend!

sincerely,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Last edited by bobbahbrown on Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
SpinnerMaster
Byond Username: SpinnerMaster

Re: [OFFICIAL] brick mortar appreciation thread

Post by SpinnerMaster » #616854

based and pilk pilled
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #616855

brick mortar stole my shoes and deepfried them, then killed himself after a very long fight in which i tried to kidnap him so i could force feed him fried shoes.

tldr he's pretty funny.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #616856

i love brick mortar

- brick mortar
Spoiler:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #616857

fuck brick mortar
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #616859

Timonk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:48 pm fuck brick mortar
Spoiler:

Yuki
Byond Username: Gmnotutoo

Post by Yuki » #616868

I hate posting on the forums. Brick Mortar is awesome.

One of his death machines embedded 78 pieces of glass into my body.

I don't care about how many people I can make go horizontal, how funny or horrifying the process is matters more to me.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616869

Yuki wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:31 am I hate posting on the forums. Brick Mortar is awesome.

One of his death machines embedded 78 pieces of glass into my body.
catgirl, gross :Puke:.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #616874

hes my friend sometimes