Food

General SS13 Chat
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Food

Post by Highway Routine » #620791

We need more food. We should have more food. like scrambled eggs, we all want them. What other food would be good?
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Re: Food

Post by Googles_Hands » #620804

I'd like for the crafting menu to get a search bar like the uplink before we make it's lists even longer.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #620805

Googles_Hands wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:58 am I'd like for the crafting menu to get a search bar like the uplink before we make it's lists even longer.
This is a very good idea.
► Show Spoiler
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #620821

The overal status of craftbloat has been a issue for a long time with food being a casualty on every single /tg/ downstream, as well as how the player has to open and search makes cooking anything bordering on agonizingly slow.

I miss the old tablecrafting, but it'd be nicer if the chef role was unique in having a pre-defined knowledge of food, and other advanced cooking required opening cooking books, which just opens the related category onto crafting, rather than passing on the knowledge to bloat the user's personal craftscreen. A instruction manual short and succinct, and a reason to use library services if they can departmentally order the books in.

Spoiler:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #620826

might code bounty 0.5 bitcoin for a search menu.
Living God

Extraordinary Person