Favorite Adminbus event?

General SS13 Chat
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Favorite Adminbus event?

Post by Shadowflame909 » #621126

I always like the admin shuttle trader. Whether it's admemes stuff, wizard stuff, traitor stuff, It's always fun to see players rip the station apart to bargain with the shuttle trader.

I also like the weeping angel/SCP-173 breakout events.
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909

Re: Favorite Adminbus event?

Post by Shadowflame909 » #621371

Since no one else likes adminbus events let me add one more. I like it when admins do custom gateway adventures. They do be dming
► Show Spoiler
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #621373

I like it when admins actually RP as CentCom and act like a company head office would and integrate it into a round instead of just sending memes and intern hordes.
Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #621385

i remember a round where i got turned into an amongus spaceman with hands and license to kill, i managed to get my hands on a wand of morphing and trolled a few people
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #621402

i talked shit to the syndicate via comms once so shaps sent a syndicate assault force via drop pod on me

unfortunately they all exploded and died on impact
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #621403

one time arcanemusic put down a red and blue team builder on bagil and then spent the entire round in cent com messages begging people not to kill each other, which went completely ignored. that was one of maybe 3 admin events i actually remember
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #621405

One time people wouldn't stop using their o2 tank to suicide in front of the HoP, denholm fiddler, and he was horrified. Eventually a large portion of the crew had o2 tanked themselves. The admins got in on it, and started drop-podding and spawning lizards with convenient names(Commits-the-suicides, dies-on-arrival, etc). They also sent in an intern squad, and a squad of psychologists. Who immediately o2 tanked themselves when they found Denholm. A mime ran into him on the bridge, and when the HoP explained his plight, a single tear ran down the mime's face. And he o2 tanked himself.
The chaplain decided that Denholm was cursed, and they did a purification ritual that involved burning Denholm in a bonfire in the chapel. When the ritual ended, a final lizard was spawned in. He walked up to the bonfire and apologized for being stuck in traffic. His name? Late-to-suicides. (He then committed suicide)
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #621406

oh hey that was mine
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #621408

I have vague and distant memories of Deathsquad Bootcamp being a fun old event
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #621411

Googles_Hands wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:43 pm I like it when admins actually RP as CentCom and act like a company head office would and integrate it into a round instead of just sending memes and intern hordes.
This is too true actually
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #621423

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:34 pm One time people wouldn't stop using their o2 tank to suicide in front of the HoP, denholm fiddler, and he was horrified. Eventually a large portion of the crew had o2 tanked themselves. The admins got in on it, and started drop-podding and spawning lizards with convenient names(Commits-the-suicides, dies-on-arrival, etc). They also sent in an intern squad, and a squad of psychologists. Who immediately o2 tanked themselves when they found Denholm. A mime ran into him on the bridge, and when the HoP explained his plight, a single tear ran down the mime's face. And he o2 tanked himself.
The chaplain decided that Denholm was cursed, and they did a purification ritual that involved burning Denholm in a bonfire in the chapel. When the ritual ended, a final lizard was spawned in. He walked up to the bonfire and apologized for being stuck in traffic. His name? Late-to-suicides. (He then committed suicide)
Ages ago, before suicides were differentiated, something like 8 people suicided in front of another HoP, and with a bit of admin bus help, a cyborg named "Law 3 Violation" also rolled up to join the suicide train
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #621451

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:34 pm One time people wouldn't stop using their o2 tank to suicide in front of the HoP, denholm fiddler, and he was horrified. Eventually a large portion of the crew had o2 tanked themselves. The admins got in on it, and started drop-podding and spawning lizards with convenient names(Commits-the-suicides, dies-on-arrival, etc). They also sent in an intern squad, and a squad of psychologists. Who immediately o2 tanked themselves when they found Denholm. A mime ran into him on the bridge, and when the HoP explained his plight, a single tear ran down the mime's face. And he o2 tanked himself.
thats amazing

he deserved it
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #621460

The station was overrun by Xenos, 90% of the population was dead, aside from a few stragglers in maint. A small group including the CMO decided to cut a path to the bridge to try to send a message to Centcom. They made it only a bit battered but found that the console was smashed and the power to the bridge was cut. They extracted the board just as Xenos began prying the doors open. The CMO escaped with the board into maint as the other members of the expedition were cut down by the Invading Xenos. After a bit of scavenging, the CMO managed to build a comms console just as a Xeno skirting around the outside of the station saw him through a window. Just as the Xeno was about to break the window, the CMO managed to send a heartfelt plea to Centcom, including a plea to nuke the station if there were no survivors other than him. The CMO got caught by the hunter and was later chestbursted. Centcomm sent a single unarmed inspector who died instantly. It was pretty funny.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #621470

oh i dont know if it counts as adminbus but Syndie Delta Station was super fun

also dorf rounds
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #621473

kor's sniper rifle ids was very memorable to me
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #621474

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:11 pm I have vague and distant memories of Deathsquad Bootcamp being a fun old event
Was that the one where we sent a bunch of crew to the asteroid on a deathsquad drop ship with a loud commander trying to get them in shape before dumping them into a syndie warzone
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #621475

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:32 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:11 pm I have vague and distant memories of Deathsquad Bootcamp being a fun old event
Was that the one where we sent a bunch of crew to the asteroid on a deathsquad drop ship with a loud commander trying to get them in shape before dumping them into a syndie warzone
No this was even longer ago it was a lowish pop event too but i dont know how it ended because timezones
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #621478

Googles_Hands wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:43 pm I like it when admins actually RP as CentCom and act like a company head office would and integrate it into a round instead of just sending memes and intern hordes.
This is the dream
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #621486

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:32 pm
Hey I think remember this one from like 5 years ago. I remember you made me your special lieutenant medic person, and that your army base had a big armory full of guns, but you gave everyone an M1911 Pulse as a sidearm, so everyone just used those instead. Good round.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #621487

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:34 pmThe chaplain decided that Denholm was cursed, and they did a purification ritual that involved burning Denholm in a bonfire in the chapel. When the ritual ended, a final lizard was spawned in. He walked up to the bonfire and apologized for being stuck in traffic. His name? Late-to-suicides. (He then committed suicide)
That's not the end of the story. After dying and being husked, I was taken to Medbay and revived. The doctor who performed the operation immediately committed suicide via O2 tank. As I fled Medbay, I touched a door that had been trapped by an explosive holopara and died instantly again. My corpse was then unceremoniously morgued.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #621490

My event today was your favorite
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #621635

Armhulen wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:48 am My event today was your favorite
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #621695

I liked it when Harricross I think spawned a Christmas tree in the Thunderdome and then spawned player ghosts there and everybody had to get shit from the tree and try to kill each other with it. You never knew what you were going to get or how things would play out.

Coding that in as something for dead players to do would be so much better than mafia (or CTF imo) and something that's actually feasible to do most rounds.