Which server is more robust

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #625033

discuss which server is better at killing and robusting,
mrp or lrp, take your pick, got my bets on lrp
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Which server is more robust

Post by Farquaar » #625035

If you're asking between MRP and LRP, there's no question.
The real question is which of the LRP servers is most robust.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #625037

Definitely LRP. Given that Terry is full of redneck children deeply set on petty competition as a means of proving their adequacy as human beings I would say Terry.
Last edited by cacogen on Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #625039

The less time you spend on RP the more time you spend on studying the blade and by that standards Terry is the most robust

That said, I've found HRP erver medical departments tend to be sleeper gods of death but MRP/LRP medical departments couldn't heal their way out of a paper bag
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #625099

As someone who's been on both skyrat and sybil's medical teams, I can without a fucking doubt say that Sybil's medical team would kick Skyrat's ass any day of the week on anything EXCEPT for chemistry.
I suspect the fact that chemists on LRP exist solely to make meth and then die in an explosion is the reason why Skyrat chemists beat Sybil chemists.

In terms of combat, probably terry, but the toolbox tourney winners this year were all people who I've seen on sybil mostly. (dornan, weinstein, ivanov) Take that as you will.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #625184

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:34 am As someone who's been on both skyrat and sybil's medical teams, I can without a fucking doubt say that Sybil's medical team would kick Skyrat's ass any day of the week on anything EXCEPT for chemistry.
I suspect the fact that chemists on LRP exist solely to make meth and then die in an explosion is the reason why Skyrat chemists beat Sybil chemists.

In terms of combat, probably terry, but the toolbox tourney winners this year were all people who I've seen on sybil mostly. (dornan, weinstein, ivanov) Take that as you will.
That's just because Sybil is the best LRP server.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #625188

terry definitely has more of the combat killer monsters, but also has a WAY higher quotient of utterly clueless gorms than manuel (If only due to pop numbers) which evens things out somewhat
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #625194

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:34 am As someone who's been on both skyrat and sybil's medical teams, I can without a fucking doubt say that Sybil's medical team would kick Skyrat's ass any day of the week on anything EXCEPT for chemistry.

Toolbox tourney means nothing, it's full of Am*ricans, host one on EU and terry wins every time no cap
Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #625259

the only way we can settle this is if we do a live action toolbox tourney
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #625712

boomerstation.
my proof is that oranges has never fought its headmin head-on while being the headcoder. scared? Gonna cry?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #625717

doesn't fuckin exist anymore, can't be robust if it's a ghost
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #625718

TheFinalPotato wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 am doesn't fuckin exist anymore, can't be robust if it's a ghost
ghosts are immune to all stuns
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #625720

TheFinalPotato wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 am doesn't fuckin exist anymore, can't be robust if it's a ghost
so ur telling me that we have to localhost it
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #625724

terry players talk about how robust their server is then lose every toolbox tournament and blame it on ping
thebleh
Byond Username: Thebleh

Post by thebleh » #625777

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:38 am terry players talk about how robust their server is then lose every toolbox tournament and blame it on ping
byond://terry.tgstation13.org:3336
toemas

Post by toemas » #625779

thebleh wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 am
thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:38 am terry players talk about how robust their server is then lose every toolbox tournament and blame it on ping
byond://terry.tgstation13.org:3336
I wont join because i hate europeans
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #625782

its ok turkish people arent invited on terry anyway
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #625796

lmfaooooooo true man true
toemas

Post by toemas » #625802

Armhulen wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:05 am
True man true. Thats pretty true. Yeah, thats true. Thats pretty true, Yeah thats pretty true. Thats true dude. True. Thats so true. Thats pretty true. Yeah, thats true. True that. Yeah, thats true. Thats pretty true. Yeah, thats true.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #625810

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:45 am
True man true. Thats pretty true. Yeah, thats true. Thats pretty true, Yeah thats pretty true. Thats true dude. True. Thats so true. Thats pretty true. Yeah, thats true. True that. Yeah, thats true. Thats pretty true. Yeah, thats true.
Screenshot_20220117-105506.png
Screenshot_20220117-105506.png (6.94 KiB) Viewed 3627 times
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #625840

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:45 am
True True that's true, many people are saying this
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #625858

Manuel has specced into the St. Patrick's build, so they can subdue their foes with nothing but kindness
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #625907

Everyone is robust when you have batong. Turn off stun combat for a day and terry gets fucked
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #626934

Adam Klein wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:09 am
Everyone is robust when you have batong. Turn off stun combat for a day and terry gets fucked
??? do you think everyone on terry carrys a baton?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #626937

nop
Last edited by cacogen on Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #626963

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:04 am
Adam Klein wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:09 am
??? do you think everyone on terry carrys a baton?
If they can get ahold of one, yes
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Donpedrito
Byond Username: Donpedrito

Post by Donpedrito » #626977

nobody has even mentioned bagil :(
the pop will come back one of these days, you'll see
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #627199

Old bagil is just new Sybil after the popswitch

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #627201

Adam Klein wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:30 pm Old bagil is just new Sybil after the popswitch
It won't ever be the same.
Living God

Extraordinary Person