/tg/station wrapped 2021

General SS13 Chat
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

/tg/station wrapped 2021

Post by NikNakFlak » #625046

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to push this out closer to New Years but progress takes time. We had a great year in 2021 filled with some ups, downs, and as usual, a lot of robusting!
Lots of stuff happens on the servers and the amount of possibilities that can happen in a round is endless! I'm here to present some stats pulled for the community from the past year, so without further ado I present my version of

/tg/station 13 wrapped 2021
I apologize for any grainy images, feel free to open the links and view them fullsize
All data is pulled from all servers displaying from Jan 1st 2021 to Jan 1st 2022

First up is the top 500 (or closest to it to display) most active in-character names of 2021 excluding NPCs of course. The larger your name, the closer to the center you are, and the more active you were.
Can you find yourself???

Link: https://i.imgur.com/2RBuUQl.png

Next up, we have the byond versions for everyone over the course of the year. You can see when people were forced to change over time, or maybe it's new players downloading byond for the first time.

Link: https://i.imgur.com/kL8h35k.png

Now let's see which server had the most amount of people screaming ICK IN OCK. A true classic metric to tell which server loves to break your immersions.

Link: https://i.imgur.com/yBOcc30.png

Besides that, we have the server which either loves playing as or saying the word ERP. The results may surprise you...
Link: https://i.imgur.com/9ROMpJ5.png

NikNak what are you saying? How is Terry the most ERP obsessed, are you saying it's the horniest server? Absolutely not.
Link: https://i.imgur.com/DUC3Lcx.png

Finally, How could we wrap up the year without /tg/'s most famous stat? It's a sad reality that the word filter may have solved but at least we can look back and reflect on 2021.

Link: https://i.imgur.com/ClcJWH8.png
Bonus Graph:
NSFW:
Which Server Moo'd the most
Link: https://i.imgur.com/WocAWFB.png
That wraps up what I have for now. It's not over though! I'll release Explosion stats sometime before this weekend is over! In that, I call out specific ckeys on who the worst mad bombers are... Anyway, if you have any ideas or stats that you would like to see, feel free to comment and I'll see what I can do. Obviously I can't release anything sensitive but if it's just a stat about the game that I can produce, I'll see about making it and posting it here. Thanks for reading and have a great 2022!
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: /tg/station wrapped 2021

Post by Pandarsenic » #625048

Holy fuck, Terry coming in with 4 times the hard Rs of every other server combined?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #625052

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:04 pm Holy fuck, Terry coming in with 4 times the hard Rs of every other server combined?
It was used as hard Rvidence that we needed a filter
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #625056

petition to permaban everyone who's names are visible without zooming in

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #625058

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:04 pm Holy fuck, Terry coming in with 4 times the hard Rs of every other server combined?
🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Sparkezel
Byond Username: SparkezelPL

Post by Sparkezel » #625076

What if you recognised all mentions of JC as Joseph Christopher Denton(Polish_User)?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #625079

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #625096

Axel Bradley has wasted of most of his life playing space station thirteen out of all players this year, making him tonights biggest loser.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #625208

Full size link to all graphs incase one is too small: https://i.imgur.com/Nms4sGm.png
Explosions for 2021
Sybil takes the crown for most explosions
Explosions over time
NSFW:

Top locations by explosion
Bar Chart
NSFW:
By Server
NSFW:
Top Reasons for Explosions

Heat map of Reason and Location
NSFW:
And finally, 2021's Mad Bombers by Server. Top 10
Excluding no ckeys attached to certain explosions
With Icepacks taking the crown and by a decent margin. Are you on the chart?
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #625261

Is Gibtonite somehow logged as Bluespace Artillery?

Also godspeed to the spirits of all the welding tanks blown up on Emergency Shuttles
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #625279

awesome graphs niknak. good job
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #625710

Stickymayhem wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:17 pm
It was used as hard Rvidence that we needed a filter
It’s clearly armed provocateurs coming onto Terry to badmouth the server and tarnish it’s reputation, while their permanent, hard Residence remains elsewhere.

Our hard R uses are 100% organic and made from renewable energy, completely gluten-free and do not possess residual egg matter or petrochemicals. As such they cannot be compared to US server hard R uses. Have you known that for every hard R a bagil player writes, a Terry player could have written it 40 times with overall lower CO2 impact? I find your critique of Terry shameful, sticky, I am extremely dissapointed and I would like to retract my previous statement of “sticky isn’t *that* cringe guys, maybe he’s just miscringestood.”
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #625758

Pandarsenic wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:06 pm Is Gibtonite somehow logged as Bluespace Artillery?
your guess is as good as mine. There is only an uptick in the latter half of the year which suggests either a logging formatting change or a bug. Do note there is Bluespace Artillery and then there is Bluespace Artillery Device. They are being logged separately. No idea the cause
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #627879

this is awesome man, nice job
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #627889

Either I'm getting my year wrong and did the pill explosion chains in 2020 instead of 2021, or they aren't logged with my name attached. Regardless I know I detonated more than 230 explosions (in a single round even).