Send me your circuits ideas

General SS13 Chat
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Send me your circuits ideas

Post by Timonk » #634791

And i will try to do them if i can, i will post pictures of the finished circuits to recreate

Don't expect too much though I'm just starting out
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Send me your circuits ideas

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634795

Timonk wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:01 pm Don't expect too much though I'm just starting out
a robot that screams
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #634799

Timonk wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:01 pm And i will try to do them if i can, i will post pictures of the finished circuits to recreate

a robot that asks for money, if you dont give it money it will stab you to death
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #634804

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:29 pm
Timonk wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:01 pm And i will try to do them if i can, i will post pictures of the finished circuits to recreate

a robot that asks for money, if you dont give it money it will stab you to death
I had an idea for a circuit like this, except instead of stabbing you to death if it doesn't get money, it would die. Instead of threatening you, it is a robot begging for money to continue to live.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #634810

A circuit that when implanted as a bci, transmits your location to the crew monitor, heals you when injured, hardens your body in response to physical trauma, and defibs you shortly after you die. Oh, and also forces you to say nyaa!

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #634825

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:29 pm

Circuits can't attack
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #634880

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:54 pm
Timonk wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:01 pm Don't expect too much though I'm just starting out
a robot that screams
i got this far. i have no idea why it didnt trigger. it was in a remote. what did i do wrong?
the voice activation didnt work either.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #634881

well obviously the first thing i did wrong was impose this upon myself, but how do i get it to work?
i want it to hear a certain name or names, then scream at them if they dare to talk on radio or in person.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #634938

syndicate clicker - idle/incremental game
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634944

Timonk wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:40 pm
a robot that screams
i got this far. i have no idea why it didnt trigger. it was in a remote. what did i do wrong?
the voice activation didnt work either.
I think it may be because you're comparing a string to a list of strings and the comparison is always false because they are not the same signal type.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #635018

a robot that screams
BEWARE: THE "SCREAM AT HOS AND ALSO KINDA FOLLOW HIM"er

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #635019

it screams at person of your choosing if they talk and also follows them.
all you have to do is mark them (for following) and put their name into A on comparison (to scream at them)

be aware that it only follows every 30 seconds
im sure you could sidestep it with multiple layers of pathfinder (does drone have the limitation?)
and it only follows to the location they last talked
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #635048

Reflectors are USB compatible
Make an aimable emitter battery, bonus points if its on a navigable shuttle
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #635179

Capsandi wrote:bonus points if its on a navigable shuttle
Best i can do is build it on byos
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #635292

Timonk wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:56 pm Image
this is based but shouldn't the proximity pinpointer receive the speaker as the target entity? and shouldn't it trigger if the comparison is true?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #635365

cacogen wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:27 am
Timonk wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:56 pm Image
this is based but shouldn't the proximity pinpointer receive the speaker as the target entity? and shouldn't it trigger if the comparison is true?
No because it would run to the last person to talk before it activates

No because any time someone talks, it will get the current location of the target and send it towards the movement component (which is faster than clock on a busy day)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #635366

To add further to the compare question: right now, drones can only move every 30 seconds, which tends to happen if it attempts to move every time someone talks. If compare true would trigger movement, all they would have to do is shut up to escape it.

Adding further to speaker linking to entity: anyone can be the speaker, which means it will move towards the last person to talk, which rarely will be the targeted person.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #636851

I was gonna do the circuits last night but terry had nukies 3 rounds in a row then the round after those had a nightmare who smashed circuit lab
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #637125

Pathfinder is best for long distance tracking and requires a seperate circuit device to feed the drone coords to get real efficiency out of it (putting probes down throughout the station that search for the entity that the circuit drone is after then outputs their coords to transmitter if they see them)

In order to optimize it you would need it so when the drone is being fed coords from pathfinder it will pursue those coords until it either reaches those coords (no "next steps" are outputed) or it sees its actual target entity which would take priority over pathfinder.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch