Roundtable 3/20 6pm EST

General SS13 Chat
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Roundtable 3/20 6pm EST

Post by Jeb » #76888

Bottom post of the previous page:

Sounds a lot like Anon3 was just upset that scaredy changed his mind during the roundtable, because scaredy most definitely said "I'm handing over administrative responsibilities to the headmins, but I'll continue to host the server and make sure things run and do updates"

I for one, do not welcome this sudden change in power. Do you even have the experience required to host the server?
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #76890

Ricotez wrote:You need someone responsible for the servers, a host who looks over them beyond just making sure that all the lights are on.
Why is Anon3 that person? Just because he was elected a headmin by the players doesn't automatically mean he should be put in a host position, especially without community input. It's not making a big deal out of it it's questioning whether it's a good decision. If it is the best decision then he'll end up as the host, if not then a better decision will be made. Rushing the process and forcing someone into the position for the sake of filling the position is silly.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #76894

Jeb wrote:Sounds a lot like Anon3 was just upset that scaredy changed his mind during the roundtable, because scaredy most definitely said "I'm handing over administrative responsibilities to the headmins, but I'll continue to host the server and make sure things run and do updates"

I for one, do not welcome this sudden change in power. Do you even have the experience required to host the server?
Yeah he did appear to misunderstand the situation, or scaredy misinformed him. The decision was changed since the roundtable, with scaredy's consent I assume.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #76904

Holy fuck you fucking :honkman:s

Does anyone know of a single person who is both

1) more qualified to host
2) willing?

Name names. Or don't, because you probably can't.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #76909

bandit wrote:Holy fuck you fucking :honkman:s

Does anyone know of a single person who is both

1) more qualified to host
2) willing?

Name names. Or don't, because you probably can't.
It's this, prettymuch. I'm the only one in a position to do it. Everyone else was absent or quit.
This isn't a vote. This is a permanent position. I'm the new host.

Sharing more responsibilities among the headmins doesn't change anything. It was the thing we were supposed to be doing leading up to this entire conversation. You can see how it already didn't work. That system already failed.

For the time being SoS is still maintaining the hardware but it's possible within the next year we'll be at a point where he can hand all that over to me and I can take on the responsibility of hosting. It's a possibility but not a definite. Six months ago I never would've guessed that any of this was possible. You guys don't make this shit easy.

Ultimately what can you do, should you do?

Start by calming down. It's just a game. Someone needs to be the anchor and I'm that guy now. It's only politics and drama and scary if you base your whole life around this. Go outside. See a movie. Calm down.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #76912

An0n3 wrote:Sharing more responsibilities among the headmins doesn't change anything. It was the thing we were supposed to be doing leading up to this entire conversation. You can see how it already didn't work. That system already failed.
Whilst it's true that you're currently the only one able to administratively host the server (as opposed to physically maintaining the hardware), I'd like to think something has been learned from what has happened - hosting the server on one's own is very, very difficult, especially if you're taking on headmin duties as well.
As was said in the roundtable, electing others to assist would help solve this problem.

See it this way: one player can take out an alien hive, with great difficulty, but it's a lot easier if they have two others with energy guns to cover them.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #76914

TheNightingale wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Sharing more responsibilities among the headmins doesn't change anything. It was the thing we were supposed to be doing leading up to this entire conversation. You can see how it already didn't work. That system already failed.
Whilst it's true that you're currently the only one able to administratively host the server (as opposed to physically maintaining the hardware), I'd like to think something has been learned from what has happened - hosting the server on one's own is very, very difficult, especially if you're taking on headmin duties as well.
As was said in the roundtable, electing others to assist would help solve this problem.

See it this way: one player can take out an alien hive, with great difficulty, but it's a lot easier if they have two others with energy guns to cover them.
See: "willing." For example, I think Ikarrus would make a better choice for host than An0n3 if we are being totally honest, but he's already said he doesn't want to. And honestly giving how much you people are shitting on his vacation I don't blame him
Last edited by bandit on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #76917

Of course. Ikarrus has said he doesn't want to be the host; and nobody is going to force him, obviously.

I think I've got this right: correct me if these are wrong.

Previous hierarchy:
Spoiler:
SoS
--
--
Headmins
Admins
Trialmins
Users
Current hierarchy:
Spoiler:
An0n3, with SoS maintaining the server
--
--
Headmins
Admins
Trialmins
Users
Roundtable proposed hierarchy:
Spoiler:
'Hostmin'==='Hostmin'==='Hostmin', with SoS or An0n3 maintaining the server (i.e. head administrators that also manage the server, e.g. An0n3)
Headmins (i.e. head administrators that don't manage the server, e.g. Ikarrus)
Admins
Trialmins
Users
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #76940

TheNightingale wrote:

I'm only pulling double duty as a headmin/host until other people can get filled in.

I'm currently deputizing some people and holding a replacement vote to fill those two seats. Once that fills in I'll transcend to a host role with ultimate executive authority. My responsibilities are changing, and that means letting go of some of the jobs I've had. Things like monitoring FNR and handling appeals from absentee admins will not be up to me anymore. Community management and admin oversight will be more important for me. Determining policy not so much. I'm preparing myself to see a lot of rules and stuff I helped create get overturned and voted out.

You think I'm transcending to goat dictator hitler but I'm holding my breath and wondering how much of all the work I've done is about to just get trashed because I'm not in a position to defend it anymore. In a lot of ways I'm losing authority.

Let me put it this way, if you're tired of fighting with me and arguing about me with things, congrats. I wont be doing that much anymore. Instead I'll be fighting and arguing with the people who fight and argue with you. Overseeing admins, deadminnings, admin abuses, admin disputes, and other high-level administrative things. I'll probably be more involved in trialmin selection and training, since that's been inconsistent as fuck forever and a lot of people treat "admin trainer" like a vanity title and don't actually do any training these days.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #76947

THE HOST IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE HOST
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #76949

Nobody's saying you'll turn into goat dictator Hitler. Possibly goat dictator Stalin or goat dictator Mao, but you don't seem the Hitler type.

You're saying that after the 'hostmins' (for want of a better word) are decided, you will ascend from your quest-bed of goatdom and become Goat Tier the new administrative host? How would your authority compare to that of the headmins/admins?

All we're worried about is that nothing will really change hierarchy/role-wise: it's been shown that we need change, and, though it is bad and scary and Thomas Edison was a witch, it is necessary. If you step up to fill the role SoS previously played, that of 'host with ultimate executive authority', people might get a little worried. After all, look how the last dictatorship ended.

On the topic of dictatorships, Weimar Germany (the predecessor to Nazi Germany) did have one relevant idea - a semi-presidential system. I don't know enough about governmental politics to explain it well; perhaps someone else could.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #76952

Super Aggro Crag wrote:THE HOST IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE HOST
Ha!

Actually this is kind of fitting. For 5 years this have been fine with just 1 host. Now we technically have 2 (sorta). I'd say reserve judgement for a later date. Everyone's incredibly quick to jump on the "LETS REK THE NEW GUY!", normally before anything has even happened.

Ultimately we work best as people when we have one person to make "the hard decisions" and no I don't mean a dictator. In much the same way as we have a president or Prime Minster. MOST things get solved by an administrative team collectively, more difficult things go to a board of "directors" (headmins) and then if they can't agree or they together dont know what to do it need to be able to go to one final step in which someone makes a decision. Also I thoroughly doubt that Anon would personally not listen to headmins if they all disagreed with there take on a solution.

TL:DR just wait before panicking... seriously.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #76955

Should be

Code: Select all

Headmin = Headmin = Headmin                Coderbus              Players
           |     \
       Admins  Technical Host

We don't need anything else
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #76957

Host your own server and prove it then.

I've worked in the administration here for years and I can say with experience that it is definitely necessary to have a single permanent fixture that is above and behind the regularly elected headministration.

I'd go so far as to say I"m the perfect candidate for the host:

1) I've never misused my admin powers to benefit myself or purposely screw someone else over.
2) I've never banned someone out of spite or involved myself with my own IC interactions as an admin.
3) My IC behavior is exemplary. I was banned twice here ever (one of which was for fake IC in OOC) over four years ago. I don't griff, I don't have metafriends.
4) I have a lot of experience working with the current and previous adminstaff.
5) I've gotten as much shit thrown at me as anyone else ever has and I'm still here despite it. I'm not the kind of person who will get up and quit in a huff over something that disappoints me.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #76958

Oranges, that sounds like a rather good idea. The technical host would physically manage the server (that is to say, SoS's current duties) - who would manage the headmin triumvirate? Or would they manage themselves? Of the headmins, who would handle community management and admin oversight, and who would be in charge of FNR and absent appeals; or would this be decided by the triumvirate of headmins?

An0n3, I'm suggesting this permanent fixture might be too much work for one person; they would need help, I think, to manage the headministration, who manages the admins, who manage the players.

That is to say...
Spoiler:
'Headmin manager'==='Headmin manager'==='Headmin manager'
Headmins
Admin
Trialmins
Users
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #76960

An0n3 wrote:Host your own server and prove it then.

I've worked in the administration here for years and I can say with experience that it is definitely necessary to have a single permanent fixture that is above and behind the regularly elected headministration.
Disagree. If SoS has taught us anything its that the host, regardless of intentions, tends to overstep their authority and force changes on the entire playerbase. It just seems more like anyone who wants to host wants the power as payment for their services.

3 player-elected(well, player/coder/admin elect, but its still the "playerbase" electing them) vs 1 almighty entity that has their position because they choose to pay money to keep the server going.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #76963

AN0n3 says lead administration has two parts: that of managing the community and admins, and that of determining policy and handling appeals and FNR. His plan is to take over physical server duties ('Technical Host'), as well as managing community and admins. Headmins would retain their current headmin duties of policy and appeals/FNR.

Let's call that first role, that of managing the community and admins, 'Headmin role 1', or 'HR1'. Managing policy and appeals/FNR is 'Headmin role 2', or 'HR2'.

HR1===HR2===HR2 (HRs are elected by the headmins, maybe?)
Headmins (elected by the community)
Admins == Technical Host
Players

What do you think?
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #76981

An0n3 wrote:Host your own server and prove it then.

I'd go so far as to say I"m the perfect candidate for the host:

1) I've never misused my admin powers to benefit myself or purposely screw someone else over.
2) I've never banned someone out of spite or involved myself with my own IC interactions as an admin.
3) My IC behavior is exemplary. I was banned twice here ever (one of which was for fake IC in OOC) over four years ago. I don't griff, I don't have metafriends.
4) I have a lot of experience working with the current and previous adminstaff.
5) I've gotten as much shit thrown at me as anyone else ever has and I'm still here despite it. I'm not the kind of person who will get up and quit in a huff over something that disappoints me.
Hahahah amazing, he actually thinks we'll believe this after all he's said and done.
Just have some humility and let a reasonable person like Ikkarus take over.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #76998

Suggest or pontificate all you want but it's not something that's open to debate.

This is how it is.
mikecari wrote:Hahahah amazing, he actually thinks we'll believe this after all he's said and done.
Hi Glorycat. Why are you still here?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #76999

You are saying whether or not you are the perfect candidate is not up for debate? Whether or not you are a candidate may not be, and whether you end up hosting may not be, but how qualified you are is.

Well, it's up for pointing and yelling, anyway. I'll watch.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #77004

peoplearestrange wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:THE HOST IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE HOST
Ha!

Actually this is kind of fitting. For 5 years this have been fine with just 1 host.
That's because SoS rarely played for most of that time.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #77015

one of our new "temp headmins" or whatever is the same guy who got btfo by 15 year old spacemanspark
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #77017

An0n3 wrote: Suggest or pontificate all you want but it's not something that's open to debate.

This is how it is.
Speaks for itself really.
danno

Post by danno » #77018

yeah
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #77019

miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned

Post by mikecari » #77021

An0n3 wrote: Hi Glorycat. Why are you still here?
Because you're a power-hungry, lying individual and I enjoy revealing your inner nature.
And please, stop with the "Well if you don't like it then leave." attitude.
It's pretty clear by now that you're the LAST person /tg/ wants as its new host.
Last edited by mikecari on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #77023

mikecari wrote:Because you're a power-hungry, lying individual and I enjoy revealing your inner nature.
>Glorycat
>Accuses someone else of this

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned

Post by mikecari » #77024

Ricotez wrote:
mikecari wrote:Because you're a power-hungry, lying individual and I enjoy revealing your inner nature.
>Glorycat
Just because I'm saying it doesn't mean it isn't true. If you look on singulo you'll see how much of a shitty person anon is, but I guess "HURR SINGULO DOESN'T COUNT" according to him.
Notice how he always attacks the person making the argument rather than the argument itself? That's a clearcut sign of incompetence.
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #77027

mikecari wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
>Glorycat
Just because I'm saying it doesn't mean it isn't true.If you look on singulo you'll see how much of a shitty person anon is , but I guess "HURR SINGULO DOESN'T COUNT" according to him.
Notice how he always attacks the person making the argument rather than the argument itself? That's a clearcut sign of incompetence.
"Just because I'm saying it doesn't mean it isn't true."
Considering your character and play style, i think it's indicative.

"If you look on singulo you'll see how much of a shitty person anon is"
HAHAHAHAHA
Please, let's use anonymous forum/4chancancer boards they have less basis then the average street hobo some more.

"Notice how he always attacks the person making the argument rather than the argument itself"
I don't notice that. Unless he's taking about you, which is perfectly acceptable. You were permabanned for Shitlery and being a hitler condom on Yog, which has stricter rules. The fact that you couldn't get your shit together here, where rules are LAXER is indicative that you can't contribute anything, to... Most communities. So yeah, calling you on out on your character is perfectly fine.

"That's a clearcut sign of incompetence"
Because you, the ALMIGHTY, EXPERIENCED, GLORIOUS Glorycat is the perfect judge.
K :honkman:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #77028

mikecari wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
>Glorycat
Just because I'm saying it doesn't mean it isn't true. If you look on singulo you'll see how much of a shitty person anon is, but I guess "HURR SINGULO DOESN'T COUNT" according to him.
Just gonna leave this here:

http://forums.yogstation.net/index.php? ... tion.4078/

Your thoughts on administration aren't appreciated by anyone, anywhere. If anything I should think that you hate me is probably a good sign.
You don't even play. You're permabanned. Of course you're angry and you hate everyone.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #77029

[center]we're all powerhungry lying individuals because this is a game about powerhungry lying individuals in space

conversation over[/center]

time to get back to ruining chemistry more, porting *blink_r and *blink_l, *inhale, *exhale, and then proceeding to tell the players to fuck themselves as per ritual

this post was brought to you by CLF3 Foam(tm)
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #77030

An0n3 wrote:Suggest or pontificate all you want but it's not something that's open to debate.

This is how it is.
mikecari wrote:Hahahah amazing, he actually thinks we'll believe this after all he's said and done.
Hi Glorycat. Why are you still here?
lol, this is now /tg/station's overseer.

rip
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #77032

This is literally a decision SoS has made, and no one else that is in any way qualified has put their hand up to volunteer, other then Anon.

I'm genuinely surprised by the amount of discontent - what are you afraid is going to happen?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #77034

muh conspiracies
私は完璧
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #77035

lumipharon wrote:This is literally a decision SoS has made, and no one else that is in any way qualified has put their hand up to volunteer, other then Anon.

I'm genuinely surprised by the amount of discontent - what are you afraid is going to happen?
That's the thing. These guys are stirring shit for the SAKE OF STIRRING UP SHIT. AN0N is a great headmin, and if you think he isn't following every implied regulation and rule that he is "supposed" to follow, sit the fuck down.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #77036

I still plan on being the technical host for as long as the community wants me to fill this role.

For the people who want me to be absent again, wish me good luck on the job interviews this week.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #77058

An0n3 wrote:I'm taking over.
ok coo-
An0n3 wrote:I've deputized MSO and HBL
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno

Post by danno » #77073

An0n3 wrote: If anything I should think that you hate me is probably a good sign.
euughhh
dude glorycat is obviously an idiot but please dont ever say this it's so dumb
euggghhhhhhhh
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #77075

mikecari wrote:
An0n3 wrote: Hi Glorycat. Why are you still here?
Because you're a power-hungry, lying individual and I enjoy revealing your inner nature.
And please, stop with the "Well if you don't like it then leave." attitude.
It's pretty clear by now that you're the LAST person /tg/ wants as its new host.
You're the last person who can speak for the /tg/station community.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #77154

Well the roundtable concluded days ago. As always if you have feedback about things feel free to wander on over to my thread on and comment on it in the admin feedback forums, or if you have evidence of an abuse make a complaint.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: