Unable to connect.

General SS13 Chat
rottingaway
Byond Username: R0ttingAway

Unable to connect.

Post by rottingaway » #642305

Whenever I try to connect to a /tg/Station server it gives me the following error message "You are either AFK, experiencing lag or the connection has closed."
It connects for like a second then immediately freezes up. I've tried multiple versions of Byond, and none of them have worked. I also tried installing Internet Explorer to no avail.
epic anal gape horse dildo so awesome crazy leaked :D
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: Unable to connect.

Post by TheFinalPotato » #642311

If you're a new player to the server, you're getting filtered by our panic bunker.
It's up right now, blocks any new connections.

Why is it up? Ask the headmins, people don't tell me things
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
rottingaway
Byond Username: R0ttingAway

Post by rottingaway » #643126

Well, could one of the admins let me through the panic bunker? It''s been up for a while now and I don't really see why they couldn't whitelist my account or something.
epic anal gape horse dildo so awesome crazy leaked :D
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #643128

rottingaway wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:51 pm Well, could one of the admins let me through the panic bunker? It''s been up for a while now and I don't really see why they couldn't whitelist my account or something.
We're on the Panic Bunker Interview System now. Join a server when it has population, complete the application the absolute best you can, and we'll go from there.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.