General SS13 Chat
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

What kind of clown pranks do you like?

Post by Helios » #656707

:honkman: Share clown antics that you actually enjoyed here. :honkman:
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Re: What kind of clown pranks do you like?

Post by ArcaneDefence » #656709

I suppose this is more clown-adjacent, but I liked to set up a hugging toll-booth as a pk borg.
I'm also incredibly fond of diving into disposals and just holding a direction repeatedly for like fifteen minutes so everyone can hear my dumb ass through the station for a bit.
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #656714

I had this gimmick where I would pretend to be a wizard using different station items as "spells".

Need a smoke spell? Smoke bomb!
Need a blinding spell? Flash!
Need a fireball? Fire spray!

I'm sure there is plenty more you could do with this idea.

Head exploding spell!! *uses HARS mutator on self*
Head returning spell!! *uses mutadone syringe*
Weston Echard on Sybil
ChristopherRobin
Byond Username: Christopher Robin

Post by ChristopherRobin » #656715

I always enjoy seeing a clown impersonate another job while doing it in clown style.
From recent memory, I saw a Hop/Cap clown at the hopline who renamed people's jobs to what they requested without changing the access.
Another time a ClownMedicalOfficer provided organic slurry pills labeled anti-tox.
Satirical incompetence always puts a smile on my face.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #656725

blackdav123 wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:29 am I had this gimmick where I would pretend to be a wizard using different station items as "spells".

Need a smoke spell? Smoke bomb!
Need a blinding spell? Flash!
Need a fireball? Fire spray!

I'm sure there is plenty more you could do with this idea.

Head exploding spell!! *uses HARS mutator on self*
Head returning spell!! *uses mutadone syringe*
Based. I also do wizard Clown. I always ask the hop to give me a head ID and make me the Head of Magic.

Someone asks you to prove you can do magic? Pull out wizard's staff, and do a silly incantation, and then create a portal with the hand tele, thus proving you can do spatial magic.

I also came up with, in my last clown shift, I would "hex their balance" by drawing 4 runes around them with crayon, saying a silly incantation, and then just dropping a banana/soap and pulling them onto it, thereby causing them to slip.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #656728

I would like to play more rounds with such creative clown mains in this thread
โ–บ Show Spoiler
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #656734

On Halloween on manuel. A clown created a full horror house with cardboard cutouts and the such. Everyone messed up the ian cutout thinking it was real. At the end they even had a real traitor that e bowed passeryby and then telepored away. It was awesome
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #656738

Clown viruses with stupid but non-lethal symptoms are hilarious to me- it's like something out of a cartoon. Now that I think about it, any clown prank that throws the station into utter chaos without actually killing anyone is peak clowning imo
โ–บ Show Spoiler
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #656768

EmpressMaia wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:42 pm On Halloween on manuel. A clown created a full horror house with cardboard cutouts and the such. Everyone messed up the ian cutout thinking it was real. At the end they even had a real traitor that e bowed passeryby and then telepored away. It was awesome
This is so wholesome i am sad to have missed it.
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #656815

I like clownmarts, when they run pawnshops.
The litmus test for the gimmick is if clown will sell the authentication disk to nukies.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #658928

Yesterday I was using my clown 'Salad' to perform random searches on security. It went pretty much as you imagined, either being told to fuck off or being hit with a baton. But fair play to the Detective who 'brigged himself' for two minutes because he refused a bag search and allowed me to drag him to the brig. I mean he said he needed to go there anyway to reload ammo, but that's not the point. He at least admitted the clown outranked him.
Bonus points to the clueless security guard who told me I had no authority to authorise bag searches because 'it's not red alert'.
GG.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #658936

A couple of years ago. Station has a pet singulo. I'm not yet an admin, but I am a maintainer.

Clown wants to jump into the singulo because it is, of course, a clown. Knows it could potentially singuloose in the process. Pre-emptively ahelps and barters with the admin online to agree a ban length if singuloose. They come to an agreement, crown throws itself in, singulo shrinks.

Legend. Pure clown energy.

Second one is not really a prank, but cargo has a Cargomatter set up because that's what cargo does when guncargo isn't working. They're feeding it trash from disposals (since I'm a cool admin, I just announce over comms that disposals is now particularly spicy and taking a ride down it could have unforeseen consequences, then IC issue anyone that dies). They also have a second disposals inlet next to it, for dumping other bits of trash inside. They spraypaint

PORTAL
TO CLOWN
PLANET

next to it. Right on cue, they summon the clown to cargo. WITHOUT SKIPPING A BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER DIVES RIGHT INTO IT AND GETS INSTANTLY DUSTED.

I revive them, prefix Clown God to their name and drop them back on the station in a fully equipped HONK mech.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #658938

Timberpoes wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:33 pm next to it. Right on cue, they summon the clown to cargo. WITHOUT SKIPPING A BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER DIVES RIGHT INTO IT AND GETS INSTANTLY DUSTED.

I revive them, prefix Clown God to their name and drop them back on the station in a fully equipped HONK mech.
Inhumanly based ascension
We really need clown heretic to be a thing
โ–บ Show Spoiler
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #659118

I like pieing people in the face, something that is now considered griefing.
Timberpoes wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #659173

some people don't want to have their pie and eat it too
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #659365

Space drugs grenades are a good prank too as long as you wear a ballistic vest.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #659402

Anything that slips a large number of people. Like a space lube smoke machine in departures, or filling the main halls with banana peels. It's like a minigame for anyone who wants to travel between departments and it's funny watching people trying to navigate through the chaos in their own way.
โ–บ Show Spoiler
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #661595

I like to hide in a locker with a fire axe and ambush people who run by
LEtranger135
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Post by LEtranger135 » #663724

โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘Ž "๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™" ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘š๐‘š๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ (๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’)
๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ "๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›" ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ (๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’)
๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.