/tg/ wrapped 2022

General SS13 Chat
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

/tg/ wrapped 2022

Post by NikNakFlak » #659451

Another year, another stat dump
This year, I decided to push this out closer to when everyone else does it instead of sometime shortly after 2023.
We had a lot going on this year and I saw logs break more often than I can count which made me pull my hair out several times.
As usual we had even more robusting, explosions, and admins smiting brainless monkeys so often that they are definitely psychopaths.
This year I just pulled large screenshots of my dashboards instead of splitting up the graphs because I'm lazy.
If it looks grainy on the forums, open it in full size directly, the image isn't grainy the forums just don't display it big enough.

Anyway....

/tg/station 13 wrapped 2022

All data is pulled from all servers displaying from Jan 1st 2022 to December 12th 2022 the dashboards say 31st, obviously we don't have data that far.

First and foremost, the general view. Most active IC names across all servers and various other term search graphs. /tg/'s most infamous stat at the bottom of course. A new queen has risen, long may she reign
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Re: /tg/ wrapped 2022

Post by NikNakFlak » #659452

Second up, we got the Explosion Dashboard for 2022. As usual, open the image directly for a sharper image. It's the forums, not the image. Sybil is still the server with the most explosions. The emergency shuttle still explodes the most and funnily enough, Icepacks takes bomb king for a second year in a row. The fuel tank is still the most exploded item in the game!
Last edited by NikNakFlak on Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #659453

New this year due to a request made sometime last year. We have admin smites! The admin who smites the most is none other than Sheltered Freak!
Fireball is the most popular smite! That Engineer really likes lightning bolt though! And too many admins are smiting NPCs! Weirdos!

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #659454

Accepting requests. If I have the data and can get you an answer, feel free to ask. Some data can't be released if it has to do with sensitive data that is not present in public logs.
I have every item present in game.log usually parsed out already. Thanks and have a great rest of your year /tg/!
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #659455

holy shit terry finally dethroned as hard R king

kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #659456

All these years of sybil mofos calling terry racist or saying "bring up the n word graph" every time I spoke to them. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #659459

kieth4 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:08 pm All these years of sybil mofos calling terry racist or saying "bring up the n word graph" every time I spoke to them. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.
last year's data went until jan 1st so terry still has enough time to get in 10,262 more uses of the n word and match 2021
Weston Echard on Sybil
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #659460

blackdav123 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:40 pm
kieth4 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:08 pm All these years of sybil mofos calling terry racist or saying "bring up the n word graph" every time I spoke to them. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.
last year's data went until jan 1st so terry still has enough time to get in 10,262 more uses of the n word and match 2021
Huge demographic and player shift means we won't sadly. Enjoy your crown! There's always next year.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #659461

NikNakFlak wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:56 pm Accepting requests. If I have the data and can get you an answer, feel free to ask. Some data can't be released if it has to do with sensitive data that is not present in public logs.
I have every item present in game.log usually parsed out already. Thanks and have a great rest of your year /tg/!
Could you show the sects picked this year? Just curious on which one is most popular, though I suspect duelling sect
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #659462

>manuel most horny
>sybil most racist, least RP, and most explosive
I have mixed feelings about this.

I suspect we'll have a new king of explosions in next year's data, though, because of IcePacks' ban.
Also, I'm assuming *no key* shows up in the explosions/ckey log because of things like Colossus setting off gitonite on lavaland.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #659468

Requests

AI OPEN
► Show Spoiler
AI DOOR
► Show Spoiler

ERP Usage with the term "ERP Heart" Omitted.
► Show Spoiler

The First dashboard with the IC word cloud zoomed in
► Show Spoiler

Top 500 most active CKEYS
► Show Spoiler
Zoomed in version
► Show Spoiler
As usual, open the images directly for clearer pictures. The forums limit the sizes
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #659572

Is me :)
61B3B7D1-E47B-4466-99E4-2443C28E6061.jpeg
On another note, is it possible to graph the most active AI across all servers? It’s for competition analysis reasons.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #659574

the most actiev mime no w!
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #659589

Damnit. I got screwed by AaronTheIdiot forcing me to change my name partway through the year (and then I changed my last name once too). I show up in the most active ckeys picture, but because my other activity was split across 3 names, I can't even find myself in the rest. Sad.

Edit: Stats I would like to see - SM delam count by server, additionally split across the 4 types of delam if possible (explosion, tesla, singulo, resonance cascade), and if it's possible, close calls for delams, defined as instances where the sm reaches 20% integrity but does not fully delam.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #659590

I wonder if you could make a graph for (forum posts)/(hours or rounds played). I might have a chance at taking the crown for that one.
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #659609

kieth4 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:44 pm
blackdav123 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:40 pm
Huge demographic and player shift means we won't sadly. Enjoy your crown! There's always next year.
what do you mean by sadly
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #659626

On another note, is it possible to graph the most active AI across all servers? It’s for competition analysis reasons.
Unlikely with game.log, maybe could do it with another log. Not super willing to start from scratch on something right now though, very tired
SM delam count by server, additionally split across the 4 types of delam if possible (explosion, tesla, singulo, resonance cascade), and if it's possible, close calls for delams, defined as instances where the sm reaches 20% integrity but does not fully delam.
Not in game logs. I could get number of delams per server by looking at emitters deleting in the SM room but that's not that accurate. The SM exploding does not register an explosion log for the SM exploding from what I can see and there are no logs in game.log present that I can see describing a difference of reasons. If it can be pulled from another log, those would all have to be scraped and dealt with. See
Not super willing to start from scratch on something right now though, very tired
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #659627

which server has the most honks?
Weston Echard on Sybil
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #659673

NikNakFlak wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:56 am Unlikely with game.log, maybe could do it with another log. Not super willing to start from scratch on something right now though, very tired
Perhaps you can filter when game.txt displays who is assigned AI and then use that IC name for the stat, but I don’t know anything about sorting and I can relate with how much of a task that would be and how much time that would take up. Please have a happy holiday(s), you deserve it for compiling all this data.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #659962

blackdav123 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:01 am which server has the most honks?
Terry
Hernacious
Byond Username: Thugofneon

Post by Hernacious » #660016

Are you able to see how many Heretics ascended and of what path?
Henk :honk: :honkman:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #660024

Can we tell who got antag the most? Specific types especially, like nukie or wizard?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #660040

I want to know which server has more pies thrown to the face.

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #660067

Agux909 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:27 am I want to know which server has more pies thrown to the face.
► Show Spoiler
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #660197

Are you able to see how many Heretics ascended and of what path?
Can probably get Heretics, probably not what path, no idea where that info is.
Can we tell who got antag the most? Specific types especially, like nukie or wizard?
Yes, with some minor parsing work, it's displayed in game logs in two ways which I could deal with.
I want to know which server has more pies thrown to the face.
attack.log, I don't parse this yet. It's been on the two do list for awhile but it's a huge amount of data. Maybe next year.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #660226

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #668665

Honestly im surprised im not one of the top playtimes this year, logged most of my hours all this year.