Cant Connect To Sybil

General SS13 Chat
Skorgello
Byond Username: Skorgello

Cant Connect To Sybil

Post by Skorgello » #660229

This is my first time playing space station 13 and a friend recommended tgstation13 sybil, us-west and for whatever reason it immediately makes me lose connection, and therefore i cant even verify my discord to be able to get help from there.
i was just really hoping that there would be some way to contact someone to get this solved or if there was some kind of ip range ban.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: Cant Connect To Sybil

Post by dragomagol » #660230

Skorgello wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:46 am This is my first time playing space station 13 and a friend recommended tgstation13 sybil, us-west and for whatever reason it immediately makes me lose connection, and therefore i cant even verify my discord to be able to get help from there.
i was just really hoping that there would be some way to contact someone to get this solved or if there was some kind of ip range ban.
Do you get any kind of message, or does the window just close without showing anything? I don't see anything that indicates that you're banned, so you might want to try clearing your cache.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #660255

dragomagol wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:05 am
Skorgello wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:46 am This is my first time playing space station 13 and a friend recommended tgstation13 sybil, us-west and for whatever reason it immediately makes me lose connection, and therefore i cant even verify my discord to be able to get help from there.
Do you get any kind of message, or does the window just close without showing anything? I don't see anything that indicates that you're banned, so you might want to try clearing your cache.
The server is panick bunkered tattle they cant' connect because they dont' have enough minutes
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #660256

you will need to coordinate with an admin to let you in through the panic bunker or wait for it to be removed from the servers

they will not have a shield on the top right of the image on the https://tgstation13.org/ homepage if it's not there.