Mop Techniques (Jannie)

General SS13 Chat
LEtranger135
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Mop Techniques (Jannie)

Post by LEtranger135 » #663586

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต?
๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Mop Techniques (Jannie)

Post by Nabski » #663702

I once TC traded to get my mop buffed to do the damage of an Esword then just wandered the station with a sign mopping. If you slipped you got hit and insulted. I think we even renamed it "Deadly Mop".
LEtranger135
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Post by LEtranger135 » #663703

Nabski wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:14 pm I once TC traded to get my mop buffed to do the damage of an Esword then just wandered the station with a sign mopping. If you slipped you got hit and insulted. I think we even renamed it "Deadly Mop".
๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ข๐‘š, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐‘๐‘™๐‘“3 ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’. ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž, ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘“?
๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
celularLAmp
Byond Username: Celulamp

Post by celularLAmp » #695549

there might be some chems you can roll with botany that will be good for mopping? uncertain

I doubt hot ice would work but it would be funny
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #696472

use blood to be a reverse janitor
Weston Echard on Sybil
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #696640

You can use a regular mop bucket and water to clean thermite off a wall before it's used

Pretty rare situational technique, but if you can use it effectively you will REALLY piss someone off
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #696785

blackdav123 wrote: โ†‘Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:01 pm use blood to be a reverse janitor
New clown gimmick unlocked
โ–บ Show Spoiler
CaptainKawoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by CaptainKawoppi » #696821

You can fill the bucket with space cleaner and mop the floor without making it slippery. I think you can also mop with welder fuel and make the floor (underwhelmingly) flammable.
๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Yarr... (Waitin' to be plundered?) Image
โ–บ Show Spoiler
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #697072

I wouldnโ€™t know because I never use the default mop. Soap life until the advanced mop is available, fuck going looking for water constantly.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578