duality

General SS13 Chat
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

duality

Post by John_Oxford » #663773

if a man cannot trust his fellow man with the freedom to bear his own mistakes under the watchful eye and cleansing scorn of his fellows, then he is neither a man or deserving of the freedom of expression

the system in which you have constructed is built on the philosophy of absolute order, enforced through the cold enactment of divine justice.

that same justice is neither divine nor justice, there is only divinity in letting your fellow man be policed by not himself, but you, not a higher power.

i have come seeking to give deliverance from the shackles that bind you to the system you have slowly seeped into, and the bliss in which you will receive comes free of charge, and delivered in totality under the sole condition

you repent, and accept responsibility for the system in which you have not only created, but thrived in.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Re: duality

Post by Epicgamer545 » #663794

please don’t reform our entire rulebook just because you want to smite your enemies
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
LEtranger135
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Post by LEtranger135 » #663810

John_Oxford wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:37 am if a man cannot trust his fellow man with the freedom to bear his own mistakes under the watchful eye and cleansing scorn of his fellows, then he is neither a man or deserving of the freedom of expression

the system in which you have constructed is built on the philosophy of absolute order, enforced through the cold enactment of divine justice.

that same justice is neither divine nor justice, there is only divinity in letting your fellow man be policed by not himself, but you, not a higher power.

i have come seeking to give deliverance from the shackles that bind you to the system you have slowly seeped into, and the bliss in which you will receive comes free of charge, and delivered in totality under the sole condition

you repent, and accept responsibility for the system in which you have not only created, but thrived in.
𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
Last edited by LEtranger135 on Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝘕𝘰 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳. 𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #663813

Oxford's return was foretold

We must be ready

Summon the delegates for the convention
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
LEtranger135
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Post by LEtranger135 » #663815

𝑏𝑟𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑠13 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦.
𝘕𝘰 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳. 𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #663846

Posting in the Oxford thread.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663975

John_Oxford wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:37 am if a man cannot trust his fellow man with the freedom to bear his own mistakes under the watchful eye and cleansing scorn of his fellows, then he is neither a man or deserving of the freedom of expression

attachment-19.gif
attachment-19.gif (3.28 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #663977

Man's inhumanity to man
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #664473

WHAT IS A MAN? A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS.