Hello

General SS13 Chat
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Hello

Post by peoplearestrange » #667337

Yearly check in or whatever.

Whats changed in the game I barely even recognise as something I used to play?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Hello

Post by BeeSting12 » #667343

they remade birdboat and its the best map rn
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #667371

wym "rn" birdboat has always been the best station
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #667373

I'm still here
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #667377

Hello PAS it's been awhile, glad to see people coming back
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #667381

BeeSting12 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:01 pm they remade birdboat and its the best map rn
Oooh! Cool, have to have a look see. I'm guessing box is an old forgotten map these days?

Any wonderfully game breaking stories to tell?
Any silly changes put in place after a player uttery broke something etc?
Creative use stories?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #667382

peoplearestrange wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:14 am
BeeSting12 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:01 pm they remade birdboat and its the best map rn
Oooh! Cool, have to have a look see. I'm guessing box is an old forgotten map these days?

Creative use stories?
Armhulen wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:38 am I'm still here
Hello, hope you're surviving and people are treating you well :)
Bawhoppennn wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:46 am Hello PAS it's been awhile, glad to see people coming back
Hello! Thank you, just popping my head in for some stories and such. Don't think i'll be tempted back into it all. Too many bad memories to actually play anymore. But I like the stories.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #667383

Creative use stories?
they put box on an ice planet and made it multi-z shits crazy
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #667417

Creative use stories?
armhulenn? added a feature for genetics that lets you feed creature corpses into a machine to give people powers related to that creature.
one of them is rats. rat powers include being able to eat anything without a bad moodlet(but cheese is the only thing that gives you a good moodlet), being small, darkvision, and naked ventcrawl. It also replaces a few phrases, like saying "Hi" turns into "Cheesed to meet you!"
one round someone used cytology(a xenobiology feature that lets you make copies of creatures) to make a shitton of rats and supplied them to genetics. a bunch of people became rats, then raided the kitchen for cheese.
Meanwhile, I, the xenobiologist and syndicate traitor, got a storage implant, an energy sword, and an emag, and looted the captain's quarters from the safety of the dorms while the chef and rats were distracting the crew. Twas fun.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #667425

Creative use stories?
Like MMMiracles said box is on an ice planet now and multiz. I haven't played a ton in the last couple years so I don't have many recent stories lol. Just got back into playing occasionally in the last month. oranges merged a PR to make stunbatons work only during code red which was pretty funny (got reverted). Also had a singuloose where we crammed 10 people in a pod, brought me back to the old days when that was a regular thing.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #667437

Good to see you, PaS!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #667461

pas is evil
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #667575

peoplearestrange wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:57 pm Yearly check in or whatever.

Whats changed in the game I barely even recognise as something I used to play?
hi PAS hope you've been well
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #667794

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:38 pm armhulenn? added a feature for genetics that lets you feed creature corpses into a machine to give people powers related to that creature.
one of them is rats. rat powers include being able to eat anything without a bad moodlet(but cheese is the only thing that gives you a good moodlet), being small, darkvision, and naked ventcrawl. It also replaces a few phrases, like saying "Hi" turns into "Cheesed to meet you!"
one round someone used cytology(a xenobiology feature that lets you make copies of creatures) to make a shitton of rats and supplied them to genetics. a bunch of people became rats, then raided the kitchen for cheese.
Meanwhile, I, the xenobiologist and syndicate traitor, got a storage implant, an energy sword, and an emag, and looted the captain's quarters from the safety of the dorms while the chef and rats were distracting the crew. Twas fun.
Thats kind of amazing. Love it! Are they like human mixed with rats (like Skaven?) or just litteral rats with minds in them?

MMMiracles wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:02 pm they put box on an ice planet and made it multi-z shits crazy
Sounds like an intresting refresh to a very old map. I dig it.
Okand37 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:59 pm hi PAS hope you've been well
Ok thank you, survived the pandemic which is enough in this day and age. Been playing a lot of a game called Foxhole these days, which has been fun. Hope you've been well too :)
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:19 am pas is evil
less so these days, mostly only on Tuesdays
RaveRadbury wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:46 pm Hello buddy! good to see you're still going strong, you were always a lovely person with great ideas, glad to see you're getting the deserved acknowledgement for that.

Good to see you, PaS!
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #667814

rave finally killed me after a decade
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #667825

peoplearestrange wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:51 am
datorangebottle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:38 pm armhulenn? added a feature for genetics that lets you feed creature corpses into a machine to give people powers related to that creature.
Thats kind of amazing. Love it! Are they like human mixed with rats (like Skaven?) or just litteral rats with minds in them?
They're more like people-rats, really. Closer to skaven than literal rats, but closer to felinids than skaven from what I can tell.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year