Tgstation not showing up on byond and constant D/C am I ip ranged banged or o something?

General SS13 Chat
evilserpent6
Byond Username: Evilserpent6

Tgstation not showing up on byond and constant D/C am I ip ranged banged or o something?

Post by evilserpent6 » #678910

Am I like shadow banned or ip ranged banned or something like that because BYOND won't show any Tgstation servers for me and I keep d/cing. What is happening? Also deleted and reinstalled BYOND a couple of times.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Re: Tgstation not showing up on byond and constant D/C am I ip ranged banged or o something?

Post by ekaterina » #678986

You have to either save the hyperlink or use your browser. They usually don't show on the list.
If you were banned, it would tell you you were banned.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Re: Tgstation not showing up on byond and constant D/C am I ip ranged banged or o something?

Post by Chadley » #679033

It's very unlikely.

All servers except TGMC are not publically displayed on BYOND. They're all visible here.

https://tgstation13.org/

(The icons represent the server settings, they're all on panic bunker (shield) expect for TGMC which is displayed on the browser (globe))
► Show Spoiler