Sirnat's apology

General SS13 Chat
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Sirnat's apology

Post by sirnat » #82507

Hi, my IGN is Nathan Ward, some of you may know me, some not. Admins probably know me as "The guy who complains 24/7" or "The guy who asks too many questions." I just want to, apologize to the admin staff and any players I've done wrong. I've only been banned I believe two or three times, but I've been doing better on finding an occupation that I can seriously do without.. Admittedly, going chemist and making lube and fucking off with the cleaner bottle and laughing my ass off to everyone slipping and yelling in the medical hallway.

If any admins or players that I've wronged wish to comment on this I welcome you too, and I only hope that from today forward I and you will have a healthier relationship as I too know the problems of being an admin on a light RP game-mode. I hosted a ClockWork: Phase Four server, I had to deal with shitmins that abused noclip to kill people, players crying RDM, etc etc and I thank you for taking time out of /YOUR/ day to come and help us when you don't even get paid for it.

So, thank you.

-Nathan (Sirnat)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Sirnat's apology

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #82510

I have never heard of you or your character, but I agree with you about the admins here.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #82518

Well, they do it for free.
The reward is a job well done.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #82527

My only real complaint.

Stop just chloralling fucking anyone who causes trouble in medbay. Literally all it does is piss people off and make them want to come back and loot you when they're free from the brig.
Batons are fine. Calling Sec is fine. Chloralling people who aren't directly attacking you is just inviting retaliation.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #82547

Is this some kind of basil retardation?

Only a basil player would create a public apology thread like a weeb.
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #82558

No, no it isn't. Its actually a way of communicating, sorry that I'm actually someone who expresses them self.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #82561

expressing yourself is for babies.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #82565

Don't listen to oranges or his cronies, it's fine to have feelings.

Usually the feelings spacemens have are 1) RAGE 2) PURE CONSPIRATORIAL RAGE 3) Confusement
but sincere ones probbably dont break the rules.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #82568

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Don't listen to oranges or his cronies, it's fine to have feelings.

Usually the feelings spacemens have are 1) RAGE 2) PURE CONSPIRATORIAL RAGE 3) Confusement
but sincere ones probbably dont break the rules.
You forgot "Disgust at filthy plebs" and "Adminhelp".
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #82570

I've broken the rules but got punished for it this is basically me making a vowe to try and calm down, gotta admit though..The lube has me hurting..I miss my baby.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #82678

sirnat wrote: "The guy who asks too many questions."

The only stupid question is the one left unsaid dumbass, ask away and if they can't answer it find it on the wiki or bug people on the forum about it
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.