About 5 weeks and no antag rounds

General SS13 Chat
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

About 5 weeks and no antag rounds

Post by sirnat » #84565

Hey, I am posting this because I am wondering if theres a possible problem to this other than just bad luck? Could it be I need to make a new character? Very confused, never have I went this long without a antag round. ;-;

And yeah, I've had admins check and i'm not antag banned.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Re: About 5 weeks and no antag rounds

Post by Scott » #84568

Really bad luck.

How many games do you think you've played in those five weeks?
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #84572

Almost every day, about 5 games?
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #84573

I imagine you play on sybil. You have to understand that you are competing against 50 of other people to get antag of which at most 7 will get that round.

Although that being said 5 weeks of no antag is extremely unlucky. Make sure your preferences are right.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #84595

ThatSlyFox wrote:Make sure your preferences are right.
Yeah, this. With the server config getting messed up a while back when An0n was hosting and new gamemodes being added, there have been a lot of opportunities for your prefs to get messed up, meaning you should check if they've been set to Off (and make sure you've enabled the new ones like shadowling if you'd like to get a shot at those).

If you plead with the admins in OOC or something before a round (without outright begging for antag, of course), maybe they'll have pity on you and give you a special role. Happened to me once and I wasn't even asking for antag, just mentioning how I hadn't rolled anything in a long time.
Either way, good luck on your next antag roll.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #84681

PKPenguin321 wrote:
ThatSlyFox wrote:Make sure your preferences are right.
Yeah, this. With the server config getting messed up a while back when An0n was hosting and new gamemodes being added, there have been a lot of opportunities for your prefs to get messed up, meaning you should check if they've been set to Off (and make sure you've enabled the new ones like shadowling if you'd like to get a shot at those).

If you plead with the admins in OOC or something before a round (without outright begging for antag, of course), maybe they'll have pity on you and give you a special role. Happened to me once and I wasn't even asking for antag, just mentioning how I hadn't rolled anything in a long time.
Either way, good luck on your next antag roll.
Also, if an admin says pray, don't move your mouse to the verb tab, click it, and type, just hit backpace to clear "say", then type 'pray Hi you called?'
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕