TGSTATION GEAR!

General SS13 Chat
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

TGSTATION GEAR!

Post by MrStonedOne » #104930

Today I am pleased to announce that a shop has been setup with some ss13 themed gear.

http://tgstation13.spreadshirt.com

Markup is set to 30% rounded down to the nearest .95

This has all be done with the help of Chocobro who came up with the designs and helped set up the shop.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: TGSTATION GEAR!

Post by Steelpoint » #104931

Why would I want real people to know I play SS13?

Though those security jumpers look neat.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #104932

I like the Space Cola mug, I dunno about the clothes. I 100% fear what would happen if someone found out who I am in real life.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #104935

>nothing with Ian
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #104936

H A I L C A R G O N I A
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #104938

for posterity's sake I should say that i'm chocobro - it says so in the description of Changelog vids, but just in case.
PM me on the forums/irc with any questions regarding the store
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #104941

Where is the robust coffee mug?
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #104947

in the idea box, because I made threads asking for ideas 3 months ago.
it might be a future product. we've been working on this for a while, and we now get the ins and outs, but it's been so much of a ballache that we're probably going to hold off on new stuff for a little bit. if you have any more ideas though, PM them at me.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #104951

>Women's
>Slim Fit

ahahaha what planet are you on
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #104952

We're not all obese middle-aged men. I hope.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #104959

Hail Cargonia
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #104975

Finally moicendizin'! The true money maker!
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #104985

Stickymayhem wrote:>Women's
>Slim Fit

Rude!

Anyway I think we need a Cargonia independence t-shirt or something.
But yeah as Ricotez said, we need something Ian related!

Also the sec stuff awesome! Nice designs!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #104991

I would buy a mug with Ian or the Nanotrasen logo

I'm a bit more hesitant about t-shirts because I actually have to wear them
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #104992

So, where are the profits going?
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #104997

Idk but I just bought 109$ CND worth of swag
Will post pictures when they arrive
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #105005

Pussy Wagon and stunbaton keychains when
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #105026

i really like the black zip hoodie, but I just wish it was a pullover, with that same design on the back and nothing on the front
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #105048

>No conversion kits to turn your 10/22 into a CR-20g

Its like you don't want my money.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #105060

Loonikus wrote:>No conversion kits to turn your 10/22 into a CR-20g
i don't know what either of those things are also they'd need to be custom made and ordered in bulk which is something spreadshirt doesn't do
Takeguru wrote:Pussy Wagon and stunbaton keychains when
when spreadshirt allows keychain printing
tedward1337 wrote:Idk but I just bought 109$ CND worth of swag
Will post pictures when they arrive
nice thanks friend
Falamazeer wrote:So, where are the profits going?
towards server maintenance, a small amount is going towards me as commission though
Ricotez wrote:I would buy a mug with Ian or the Nanotrasen logo
i'll brainstorm to see if i can do anything special
peoplearestrange wrote:Anyway I think we need a Cargonia independence t-shirt or something.
do you mean the Cargonia design but on a shirt?
>Slim Fit
fatty
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #105068

QuartzCrystal wrote:I 100% fear what would happen if someone found out who I am in real life.
how does it feel to be this insecure?

do you think anyone would care if you said something like "I sometimes like to play this game on the internet"?
Captain277
Byond Username: Captain277

Post by Captain277 » #105119

Almost certainly going to order one of the Syndicate Balloon shirts in the near future. However, I think it would be a neat idea to, sometime in the future, start designing Hardsuit hoodies. I can't imagine it would be too hard to take the Sprites and transpose them onto hoodies and shirts. Though I can imagine demand might not be that high, which is extremely unfortunate.
Katerina Felisata stars in 'Legend of the Perky Orbs', Coming Way Too Soon.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #105134

not to mention that especially the Engineering hardsuit looks a lot like the RIG suit from Dead Space
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #105170

[youtube]AEKbFMvkLIc[/youtube]
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #105172

ideas for more gear:
- actual syndicate balloons
- department dufflebags/satchels
- bike horns
- wet floor signs
- medal of captaincy
- nuke disk
- iphone cases that look like various pdas
- clown t-shirts
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #105182

mosquitoman wrote:ideas for more gear:
- actual syndicate balloons
- department dufflebags/satchels
- bike horns
- wet floor signs
- medal of captaincy
- nuke disk
- iphone cases that look like various pdas
- clown t-shirts
thanks! most of these are a little too generic to be sold on a niche store, but you definitely gave me some good ideas! watch this space!
by this space i mean the store not this actual space in its actual position inside a post made by a bozo on the internet
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #105220

>Slim Fit

rofl, on the other side of this coin we have the fact that the Women's slim fits SMALL is too big for me by 3-4 Inches.

Edit: Slightly braggy, but I don't have much else to brag about so w/e.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #105406

These things only "work" if they're subtle.

The headrev/syndicate shirts are a great example. They don't look too out of the ordinary to anyone who has no idea what they are. I'll probably end up buying one of the security force muscle shirts in red and use it for workout clothing to inspire me to get more robust. It's equally subtle. Most people will take one glance at it and just see "generic varsity t-shirt" and not give a fuck.

Making a full-on pixelated rig suit hoody is shameful. If you're the kind of person who would wear shit like this everyday nonchalantly you're a toolbox:

The "Hail Cargonia" shit is juuuuust over the line. It's obviously SS13 shit to anyone who knows, but to everyone else you have some weird graphic of a bloody shopping cart thing.

tl;dr the point of a good niche t-shirt is that it's a nerdy thing without making you look like a total fucking nerd. it either has to be designed so well everyone can appreciate it, or so subtle nobody will notice if they don't already know.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #105779

I saw a digg ad and accidentally closed the tab before I could shitpost on it, seems like you have a whole $10 unaccounted for on the patreon and I demand to see it in the form of a pie chart.

Also /r/tgstation13 is mine forever.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #105820

:donut2:
Last edited by oranges on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #105894

An0n3 wrote:These things only "work" if they're subtle.
what's more subtle than a game that only 700 people play worldwide llo
(thanks for the informative post tho)
((is that assassin's creed merch? it sucks))
callanrockslol wrote:Also /r/tgstation13 is mine forever.
oh no you foiled my plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something

i don't know if we'd be able to print directly onto the hood of a hoodie, especially not with spreadshirt - their creator is pretty limiting. if /tg/station gets like $2k we could order it in bulk, but ultimately, no go on hardsuits. rippers????
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #105935

oranges wrote:Don't delete my posts PAS you damn cuck
wasn't even shitposting it was genuinely related to the topic at hand

thanks tone police
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #106016

420weedscopes wrote: what's more subtle than a game that only 700 people play worldwide llo
(thanks for the informative post tho)
((is that assassin's creed merch? it sucks))
That's the thing though. It'll just look like "some dumb videogame bullshit" to everyone.

My point is that the best dumb videogame bullshit doesn't immediately reveal itself to be dumb videogame bullshit. This is fashion, whether you like it or not. These /tg/station clothes exist to send a message through the outfit you're wearing: "I play this game". That's a fashion statement.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #106651

Chocobro I submit this as a design for people to wear

edit:It should have the singularity sprite hidden on the back
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #106663

No man something like

"I prayed for a Singularity"

With a picture of a singularity here
and then underneath it

"And all I got was BANNED."
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #106721

An0n3 wrote:No man something like

and then underneath it

A person crying tears of cookie crumbs.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106777

An0n3 wrote:No man something like

and then underneath it

Hahhaha omg I want that.
callanrockslol wrote: A person crying tears of cookie crumbs.
My sides XD
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #106779

I tried to vectorize Nar-Sie and the singulo months ago, it's not possible to have it on spreadshirt since it has more than 3 colours. it's got like 400.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #106789

Something like the schematics of a cyborg body would be cool, but you'd need an artist for that.

Also I really want more stuff that looks like normal branded products, except the brand is Nanotrasen.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #106842

Ricotez wrote:Something like the schematics of a cyborg body would be cool, but you'd need an artist for that.

Also I really want more stuff that looks like normal branded products, except the brand is Nanotrasen.
Also good. Something like this but with the Security Borg would be fuckin' rad

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #106945

Pussy Wagon and stun baton key chain things would be fucking amazing.

Also, i can point out, we have maybe 10 actual women in total that play on the server actively. 5 of which are presumeably real murcians, and would never fit into a slim fit. Then we have 5 whom are not from america, or are from cali, because obviously anyone not from america is a fucking super model.
Also, >assuming everyone that plays ss13 is a morbidly obese 45 year old

Also, i woulden't have a problem making design layouts for quite literally everything. But its hard to do with something that comprises of pixels, if we can get a artist to start a side facing and front facing version of a security borg, it wouldn't be to hard to make a design lay out. I'd be able to draw parts inside the borg, and what not, just not the entire borg itself.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #106960

Its not the rest of the worlds fault we're so beautiful and fit into actual clothing mate.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #106965

Is it okay to sell a PussyWagon keychain?
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106974

Scott wrote:Is it okay to sell a PussyWagon keychain?
I'd doubt it, it's probably IP of Tarantino as isn't it a reference from Kill Bill?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Raptorgaming
Byond Username: Raptorgaming

Post by Raptorgaming » #107054

Didn't we have a merchandise thread on the old forums?

EDIT: Found it!
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #107366

We need a Ian plush.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #107381

Redblaze3000 wrote:We need a Ian plush.

honestly any corgi plush would do
Spoiler:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #107382

With a HoP cap and/or Ian collar to differentiate it from any old corgi?
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #107433

Wait, for ultimate stupidness we need a beepsky toy or plush that says the things he says.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #107609

Redblaze3000 wrote:Wait, for ultimate stupidness we need a beepsky toy or plush that says the things he says.
"Have a secure day"

Edit: My clothes came in today, p good shit.

Varsity Security hoodie
Spoiler:
11791789_10207358106654744_1264552453_n.jpg
And Syndiecake Shirt
Spoiler:
11778035_10207358106094730_628684051_n.jpg
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered