Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the robustest one of all?

General SS13 Chat
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the robustest one of all?

Post by Amelius » #109457

No self-nominations. Retired players count. I nominate
Spoiler:
Rob Ust
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Re: Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the robustest one of a

Post by whodaloo » #109470

Me.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #109472

Rob Ust was pretty good
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #109478

I watched Rob Ust space all of sec once with nothing but an ebow, jetpack, and spacesuit. I'll third his nomination.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #109487

can I put in an anti-vote for oldman robustin
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #109490

Rob Ust once killed me instantly with acid.

The other dozen times I encountered him I tore him a new asshole barehanded. He really had no close combat skill he just abused acid and ebows while they were op.

Oldman has shitty twitch these days he just has better tactics than most people and sticks to them without getting bored.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #109491

bandit wrote:can I put in an anti-vote for oldman robustin
I'ma cancel out this one with a counter-anti-vote, thus leaving robustin un-nominated and neutral so far.
He's pretty tough, Especially if bombs counts, but he's no slouch in single combat, best to catch him unawares or typing.
His robustness comes from powergaming as the kids call it these days, back in my day it was called batman style prepping.

And Rob was nothing, a frothing gibberer who ghosted as soon as he was caught, and relied heavily on the classic staples like stungloves pacid and old ebows. If you knew he was active and weren't caught with your pants down his single combat was lacking.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #109501

I'll toss in an anti-vote for Oldman. He's got good awareness/senses and preparation, and he can apply tactics and strategy most people can't, and sticks to them. That said, he isn't the most robust in even combat, by far, though he's still above-average, and he's a bit inflexible in terms of tactics, i.e. he's not willing to do something that's risky with his rounds, but has a massive payoff, i.e. spending more than 20~ minutes of setup, so he sticks to staples that are quick to apply, efficient, and effective (e.g. bombs).

I agree with the assessment that Rob wasn't truly robust, he just knew how to deal with crew/AI/sec efficiently and effectively using a single, narrow suite of tactics. The ebow wasn't OP at all - what was was using it in conjunct with spess and a jetpack, which, with the addition of slowspace (that came up right about when he started doing it with regularity), made it impossible for anyone to fight back without using the sole alternative (at the time) jetpack on the station that he'd typically just space.

So yeah, I dunno who I'd vote for. Maybe
Spoiler:
Yig
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #109515

One vote for ye olde Yig, back in the day they killed nearly every single person on the entire station almost every time they were antag and one time they took down two changelings at once, one of which was me. Used to make me so salty that I called them Yig the Nig.
This is going off of memory from when I first started the game, though, so I could be totally wrong.

Also, anti vote for Rob Ust. Super overrated shitler who just exploited (now-patched) mechanics now and then and got a lot of attention for seemingly no reason except he was really annoying. I can't recall a single time he ever managed to dunk me.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #109521

"Who's the biggest powergamer"
the thread.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #109523

Powergamers are people like Mekhi Memerson or Rob Ust who use dumb mechanics like flashbangs to win, or completely forgo a sensible course of action ICly to get themselves some kind of an advantage.

Robust people are people that are good at the game. They know the consequences of their actions, they have a plan B, they have the dexterity to pull off plan A in the first place. There's a difference between them and powergamers.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #109524

Stickymayhem wrote:Rob Ust once killed me instantly with acid.

The other dozen times I encountered him I tore him a new asshole barehanded. He really had no close combat skill he just abused acid and ebows while they were op.

Oldman has shitty twitch these days he just has better tactics than most people and sticks to them without getting bored.
you talk big game for someone who just cheesed low grav for half a year
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109527

PKPenguin321 wrote:Powergamers are people like Mekhi Memerson
I dunno, that's not the impression I got from him, and I play with him a lot. We're not buddies or anything, but routine sec players rub elbows.

Are you thinking of luke cox? because I've seen them with a box and he's often HoS, never seen mehki do it though to my recollection.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #109530

Falamazeer wrote:
I dunno, that's not the impression I got from him, and I play with him a lot. We're not buddies or anything, but routine sec players rub elbows.

Are you thinking of luke cox? because I've seen them with a box and he's often HoS, never seen mehki do it though to my recollection.
Mekhi is on my security force often. He's pretty good in general. Running jokes aside I don't really see how he powergames. Powergaming would be implanting all of cargo before blue alert, removing the soap from perma, etc. 99% of the time people that cry powergamer are butthurt antags who couldn't git gud, or shitheads who are upset that security arrested them for greytiding.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #109542

Mehki has like 4 notes for powergaming as security including grabbing tools and gloves at roundstart or something, I don't know specifics I just poked around notes one day.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109545

security with gloves and toolbelt is an instant sign of a shitter.
i will tell u to drop that shit as HoS and if you dont im demoting you to assistant since youre equipped like one.

this thread is shit btw.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
bandit

Post by bandit » #109546

>implying mekhi is robust

I killed his ass as cluwn once

admin feedback pls
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109548

Luke Cox wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:

Mekhi is on my security force often. He's pretty good in general. Running jokes aside I don't really see how he powergames. Powergaming would be implanting all of cargo before blue alert, removing the soap from perma, etc. 99% of the time people that cry powergamer are butthurt antags who couldn't git gud, or shitheads who are upset that security arrested them for greytiding.
you're really stupid dude

like really really stupid right now. also a powergamer, but mostly stupid.

like i mostly play security and im calling you a powergamer i dont fit any of those criteria youre stupid
whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #109550

ColonicAcid wrote:security with gloves and toolbelt is an instant sign of a shitter.
i will tell u to drop that shit as HoS and if you dont im demoting you to assistant since youre equipped like one.

this thread is shit btw.
^
if you've got yellows on as sec for pretty much any reason short of an active AI delta you're awful
i love public logs
Spoiler:

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #109551

Luke Cox wrote:I watched Rob Ust space all of sec once with nothing but an ebow, jetpack, and spacesuit. I'll third his nomination.
>nothing but
>an ebow
>a jetpack
>a spacesuit
>nothing but

I can't tell if you're joking or if you're so bad you're serious.

You want to see robust? 1v1 me in honorable goat combat, scrub.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #109552

whodaloo wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:security with gloves and toolbelt is an instant sign of a shitter.

this thread is shit btw.
^
if you've got yellows on for pretty much any reason short of an active AI delta you're awful
> Not taking those sweet insuls and toolbelt from that traitor engineer you just permabrigged/executed.

Come on guys, grabbing tools at roundstart is by fucking far powergaming, given how useful and ubiquitous they are, while locked under zero access restrictions in numerous quantities throughout the station, while the moment you need them, it's too fucking late.
whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #109554

Amelius wrote:
whodaloo wrote:

this thread is shit btw.
^
if you've got yellows on for pretty much any reason short of an active AI delta you're awful
> Not taking those sweet insuls and toolkit from that traitor engineer you just permabrigged/executed.

Come on guys, grabbing tools at roundstart is by fucking far powergaming, given how useful and ubiquitous they are, while locked under zero access restrictions in numerous quantities throughout the station, while the moment you need them, it's too fucking late.
looting non-traitor items (and most traitor items) as sec is also shitty but i think i'm the minority opinion on that one
i love public logs
Spoiler:

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109565

Nope I've never taken gloves or toolbelt as security and I never will. It gives the wrong impression to people and I'm the type of person who likes to dress the part. There's no reason you would ever need a toolbelt as security, and it means you don't have a security belt which is pretty much the most robust thing you can have and it takes way too much time to hack shit anyway. Just ask the Ai wow fucking hard. Everything I confiscate is going unto evidence unless there's a real need for whatever Ive found. (esword when xenos about.) you're a security force not a fucking bunch of shitters with guns, stealing shit from criminals is not part of the agenda.
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #109569

ColonicAcid wrote:Nope I've never taken gloves or toolbelt as security and I never will. It gives the wrong impression to people and I'm the type of person who likes to dress the part. There's no reason you would ever need a toolbelt as security, and it means you don't have a security belt which is pretty much the most robust thing you can have and it takes way too much time to hack shit anyway. Just ask the Ai wow fucking hard. Everything I confiscate is going unto evidence unless there's a real need for whatever Ive found. (esword when xenos about.) you're a security force not a fucking bunch of shitters with guns, stealing shit from criminals is not part of the agenda.
> Stealing.
> From enemies to the corporation.
> 'Just ask the AI' when the AI is in a position to be subverted, rogue, or at any juncture.
> 'Just ask the AI' when powersinks rend the station without power and you, stuck in security because you didn't have the sense to carry a crowbar.
> 'Just ask the AI' when telecomms is down one of the ten trillion times it goes down over a round.
etc.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109573

ColonicAcid wrote:Nope I've never taken gloves or toolbelt as security and I never will. It gives the wrong impression to people and I'm the type of person who likes to dress the part. There's no reason you would ever need a toolbelt as security, and it means you don't have a security belt which is pretty much the most robust thing you can have and it takes way too much time to hack shit anyway. Just ask the Ai wow fucking hard. Everything I confiscate is going unto evidence unless there's a real need for whatever Ive found. (esword when xenos about.) you're a security force not a fucking bunch of shitters with guns, stealing shit from criminals is not part of the agenda.
Oh wait, aren't you frank wood? You got a lot of very loud opinions on security considering if you play it at all you play it easy mode on basil.
Not that you're entirely wrong, but you don't have to splatter your keyboard with diarrhea and click submit every little bit into a thread discussing robust notable players.
bandit

Post by bandit » #109580

An0n3 wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:I watched Rob Ust space all of sec once with nothing but an ebow, jetpack, and spacesuit. I'll third his nomination.
>nothing but
>an ebow
>a jetpack
>a spacesuit
>nothing but

I can't tell if you're joking or if you're so bad you're serious.

You want to see robust? 1v1 me in honorable goat combat, scrub.
>An0n3
>Rarely plays

admin feedback pls
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #109591

ColonicAcid wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:

you're really stupid dude

like really really stupid right now. also a powergamer, but mostly stupid.

like i mostly play security and im calling you a powergamer i dont fit any of those criteria youre stupid
I've been accused of being shitcurity and unrobust, but that's a new one. Can you elaborate on how I "powergame"?
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #109601

Burer

[youtube]V2XGp5ix8HE[/youtube]
Thread theme
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #109614

This is just another form of circlejerk.

I once killed the entire station with nothing but a subverted AI and its army of secborgs. Am I robust yet?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #109627

callanrockslol wrote:[youtube]V2XGp5ix8HE[/youtube]
Thread theme
I love this song

PS:sticky read my sick burn already
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #109653

oranges wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:Rob Ust once killed me instantly with acid.

you talk big game for someone who just cheesed low grav for half a year
Mate you haven't even seen my modern murderbones don't chat shit.

When I go on a rampage it's a fucking ballet. The last time I murderboned I dropped three officers one after the other starting bare handed in maint and killed half the station before the secborg I forgot to blow up caught me in a dead end

People ask me why I have to murderbone every time I roll antag AND IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Scones

Post by Scones » #109657

Tossing an anti-vote for Sticky to spite him
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #109668

Burer.

Dante was pretty good if just for the fact that he could yakety sax like a pro.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #109677

I'm pretty sure the most robust murder spree I ever saw was by Sticky. I was observing, and he really put on a show: mixing up weapons, tactics, murdering here, murdering there, it was definitely ballet-esque.

Having said that, it was ages ago (like, months probably) and I haven't seen anything that good since. On the basis of consistency and general success I think I give a positive vote (is that seriously how we're doing things, upvotes and downvotes?) to Oldman Robustin. He steps up to the plate more times than most, and he normally does quite well even if he's not mixing things up as much. I remember him taking out, like, 5 of us engineers in a nations gang round once. It was all in space, and it was quite impressive to watch. Plus he was pretty good the round I was a golem in a science gang and he singlehandedly (it seemed) took out another gang's dominator so we could win with ours.

I don't really care who's the very best at melee combat, so long as you're alright. Being robust is, to me, more about knowing good strategies and when to put them into play.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #109694

sticky can do some p robust murderboners yeah.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109706

Falamazeer wrote:
Oh wait, aren't you frank wood? You got a lot of very loud opinions on security considering if you play it at all you play it easy mode on basil.
Not that you're entirely wrong, but you don't have to splatter your keyboard with diarrhea and click submit every little bit into a thread discussing robust notable players.
no sorry i just dont like dealing with retarded buttbabbies that plague sybil.

does that make me any less worse security player?
i deal with criminals without ever even arresting them, as far as i know, that's a way better win than tasing first and asking questions later.
yeah sorry that your meaning of roleplay is not using internet acronyms ic and mine is actually pretending to be something im not but that's okay i dont judge dude.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109707

Not dealing with the buttbabbies that plague sybil is exactly what makes you unqualified to speak on the subject.
So go pour yourself a tall glass of shut the fuck up and enjoy it.

You're playing easy mode. You cannot act the way you act on basil and expect to get away with it, you will die, and I will laugh.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109711

I never made the intentions that I was talking about any server.
I was saying that security officers with gloves and toolbelts are shit (which is objectively true) and calling people powergamers (Also objectively true, you're a powergamer, luke cox, because every post I've seen is you talking about how great it is to stop people from getting greentext and spending all your round attempting to stop them getting greentext. Security isn't about stopping greentexts you fucking idiot.) . I never denied that somebody was or isn't robust I don't really know what you're trying to pin on me here.

Chill dude lmao, this isn't a "who is the most robust in sybil" afaik what does it matter whether you're from one server or another?

Though to be honest throughout history #2 has been far more robust on a player basis than sybil but that's anecdotal and I don't have any more evidence than my experience so whatever m80.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #109717

ColonicAcid wrote:I never made the intentions that I was talking about any server.
I was saying that security officers with gloves and toolbelts are shit (which is objectively true) and calling people powergamers (Also objectively true, you're a powergamer, luke cox, because every post I've seen is you talking about how great it is to stop people from getting greentext and spending all your round attempting to stop them getting greentext. Security isn't about stopping greentexts you fucking idiot.) . I never denied that somebody was or isn't robust I don't really know what you're trying to pin on me here.

Chill dude lmao, this isn't a "who is the most robust in sybil" afaik what does it matter whether you're from one server or another?

Though to be honest throughout history #2 has been far more robust on a player basis than sybil but that's anecdotal and I don't have any more evidence than my experience so whatever m80.
Every competition we've had to confirm this has been a win for Sybil.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109718

This is a robust comparison, and not really the place for you to inject your invalid opinions on how secuirty should be run.
that being said;
Spoiler:
Bwahahahaha No basil is not on average more robust, their are plenty there stronger than I there, but that patently untrue.
and if you're gonna play2win (not against rules or policy) you might as well do it as security, But you are completely right about gloves and belts raising a big red flag for security officers, it's right up there with bloody batons which are rarely excusable with obvious exceptions.

My point is, you're applying a standard that cannot be upheld to sybilites, and it's unfair, because you and me are not playing the same game. There is more focus on personal interaction there that is absent on sybil, You cannot do your job appropriately without being pro-active in your interactions, You'll either be typing when they walk off, or wind up a loot pinata that gets your more well adjusted officers killed because now the potato has your taser AND an esword.

In short, what I said earlier, You got a lot of loud opinions for how security should be played considering you play it on basil, and if your standards were the norm on both servers, the one witch the majority play would find it impossible.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109722

i dont really see your point here sticky.
all of these competitions are fucking shitty "have esword and hit people xd" or "have gun first to stun wins xd".
That's hardly what robust means, if you think robust is just because you can murderbone with traitor items or items that give you an unfair advantage you have a big thing coming lmao.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #109723

Gloves and toolbelts are worth grabbing when the AI goes rogue. Gloves are worth grabbing if you know a borg is rogue. The rest of the time, there's no call for them in a security role.

If you're putting someone in perma, you're confiscating all their equipment anyway, including (I hope to god) their gloves and tools. With that in mind, the equipment ought to be distributed if needed and stored properly if not. Some things also need to go back to their departments: engineering hardsuits, for example, aren't there to sit and collect dust. A toolbelt however is a pretty common item, and one that you might as well grab if you need tools. It's not a competitor to a security belt, it's just a toolbox that can fit in your backpack.

None of this is stealing from criminals, because if somebody goes into permanent imprisonment/execution/cyborgization they've already forfeited all their possessions, along with their liberty, to the corporation.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109724

"stealing" and "confiscating" are the same thing stop being semantic lmao.
Scones

Post by Scones » #109727

who remember server battle

sybil strong
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #109728

Considering that everything and everyone on the station is either NanoTraesn owned or an employee of NanoTraesn, I don't see confiscation as stealing since nothing on the station truly belongs to anyone except maybe their clothing and Syndicate gear (Which Nanotraesn mandates must be confiscated). Bitch all you want about how much that toolbelt belongs to you but it's the Company that ultimately decides whether you work here and what equipment you can use, having equipment outside of your assigned department is a privilege - not a right.

As a Sec Officer, I usually only bring a crowbar with me incase power goes down in an area or I need to get through a firelock and, on Basil you're not always guaranteed an AI. If I happen across insulated gloves, I'll take them and put them in my internals box and only switch with my black ones if there's an electrical hazard but I usually switch back. As a Detective however, I will usually unashamedly take a toolbelt and insulated gloves but again, only switch when I need to, but I would argue that it's something of a necessity for the job. Mainly for T-Ray scanners, and Optical Mesons, during an investigation since they can spot things that otherwise go missed.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #109752

Rowdy Randy
He killed a phazon while naked during a mech invasion event ages ago. Before phazons were nerfed. Then he chased down and killed the pilot.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #109754

Burer remains to be the only player I've seen to be able to arrest all of security in their own brig as an assistant.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #109834

ColonicAcid wrote:I never made the intentions that I was talking about any server.

Stopping threats to the station is exactly what security is supposed to do. Are we supposed to sit in birg and twiddle our thumbs when Centcom announces that there are hostile forces on the station? Security is the main force antags have to contend with. That's the fucking point.
Scones

Post by Scones » #109836

This thread is kind of made worse by allowing votes for people who don't play/were good pre late2014/2015

The game was a lot different
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #109837

Your job is not to stop antags.
Your job is to keep the peace in the station, if that means dealing with antags, so be it, if it means mediating between crewmembers, so be it.
Your job is not solely to stop antags, it never has, it never (hopefully) will be.