What keeps you here?

General SS13 Chat
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

What keeps you here?

Post by Lovecraft » #131348

What compels you to return to this place routinely?

What is it about TG's community that makes you lurk and post here, and maybe even play sometimes?
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Re: What keeps you here?

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #131349

Momentum, or inertia. I forget which.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #131351

I haven't banned everybody at least once yet.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #131352

the people are alright, even if they're shit at times
it's like we're a dysfunctional family, we go through rough times and with fair frequency, but we're still a family, and at the day all that matters is that we're able to get together, sit down, and play a nice fun game of spacemen
i love you guys
no homo
okay maybe a little bit homo
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131353

Unlike some longtimers i actually still play the game regularly, but i doubt i would leave even if i stopped. Cool people here with similar interests, and sometimes we do fun stuff and play vidya together
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #131359

I always wanted to make the vidya and this is as far as I got before realizing how over-saturated the market is. In any case coding and watching players enjoy/bitch about my efforts is a unique feeling that I'm not looking to part with anytime soon.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131360

Shitposting here is more fun and interactive than on Bay.
The community is less of a circlejerk, and almost compels me to occasionally be serious and constructive.

Also, I have no life or alternatives.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

Post by EmGee » #131368

Occasional indescribably fun rounds.

I keep coming back, like a fucking addict.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #131381

I've nothing better to do, and I like my characters. Some other people actually like SS13, and I'd like to give them a fun time before they realise just how bad it is.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #131382

I get turned on by the 'BWOINK" sound.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #131383

I like messing with daman and desucake. They're fun to meme with.

I barely even do gameplay anymore tbh fam.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #131395

spessmen has consistently proven to be either the most fun i've ever had in vidya or the most hair-tearingly frustrating. i like the community and its just a fun place to be.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #131398

our mutual hatred for clowns
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #131429

Novel gameplay.

Which is why rounds that don't inspire anything new are horrendous to me and why I have a major preference for team antags. Almost every team behaves in a unique and interesting way and they're invariably fun to watch or participate in or against. On the other hand the average traitor round has like a 1% chance of producing an active and novel traitor plan that doesn't get them dunked in 5 minutes or less.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #131487

It's a singularity of shit

We're all shit, and are drawn into it, never to escape

Also it's fun and incredibly replayable
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #131496

I've wanted to leave this game for a long time, but I'm interested in the whole "open source" thing, and it feels nice to contribute. Even though people whine about my gamemodes and features, the people who tell me I did a good job is enough to make me want to come back. I'm also restricted by the fact that I almost always have ongoing projects. If I had no open pull requests on GitHub at many times, I would have up and left without a word.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #131529

I'm a dev now, so i'm kinda stuck.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #131532

Rp
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #131534

Programming is fun
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #131539

I like you guys and I can't understand or explain why. I just do.

I just do.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #131541

The lack of direction in my life.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #131552

Xhuis wrote:I've wanted to leave this game for a long time, but I'm interested in the whole "open source" thing, and it feels nice to contribute. Even though people whine about my gamemodes and features, the people who tell me I did a good job is enough to make me want to come back. I'm also restricted by the fact that I almost always have ongoing projects. If I had no open pull requests on GitHub at many times, I would have up and left without a word.
for what its worth you're one of my favorite coders
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #131558

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Xhuis wrote:I've wanted to leave this game for a long time, but I'm interested in the whole "open source" thing, and it feels nice to contribute. Even though people whine about my gamemodes and features, the people who tell me I did a good job is enough to make me want to come back. I'm also restricted by the fact that I almost always have ongoing projects. If I had no open pull requests on GitHub at many times, I would have up and left without a word.
for what its worth you're one of my favorite coders
yea I cant wait for that gulag change it looks good besides the lack of a farm and arcade it would work perfectly as a permabrig
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #131559

I spent too much money on it and now it's a sunk cost fallacy

also erp
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #131832

I like to create things but I'm not talented or driven enough to actually make art or games so shitty code for SS13 is the best I can do.

Incoming is right that it's a really good feeling to see people having fun with something you made.

Also what Oranges said but time not money
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #131835

I enjoy the game.
Both playing it, and developing for it.

That and the community, if I didn't like this community some of the people in it would have pushed me out LONG ago.
私は完璧
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #131924

Inertia. I don't like where the game is going, I don't like where the game has gone from two+ years ago, I've already mastered every facet of the game, and I can reliably kill the entire station regardless of my starting situation, with or without tools such as my favoured water.

That said, there's nothing that scratches the same itch out there, other servers don't have the same interface improvements, and after so many years here I doubt I'd have the heart to migrate elsewhere.
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

Post by Danowar » #132015

Amelius wrote: I've already mastered every facet of the game, and I can reliably kill the entire station regardless of my starting situation
And yet, you keep getting dunked in any team-oriented rounds, even when you're the leader.

Anyway, I just stick around for a few friends, and I like writing about some of you people. It's a flawed game and the admins are shit, but the game could be said for any iteration of SS13 unfortunately.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #132092

literally no lag is the only thing keeping me here.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132094

Septavius wrote:literally no lag is the only thing keeping me here.
I keep forgetting how good we got it with the lag, then I get curious and try somewhere else.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
JackHunt
Byond Username: JackHunt

Post by JackHunt » #132123

Mapping for a game this complex is really fun and challenging even if there's a million ideas you'll never get to release to the playerbase.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #132457

Henchie, why are you still here, doing the same thing? If anything, you haven't changed a pinch.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #132474

Because I haven't become an ascended meme yet
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #132829

Addiction, and I haven't reached the rank of oldmin yet.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #132867

Force of habit. It's become familiar to me and I've warmed up to you guys over the years.
I'm just peripherally a part the community now, though. I haven't been involved with the project itself for a while now.

I guess you could say I've already moved on.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #132869

I'm new
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #132999

1g88a wrote:I'm new
Hello New
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #133016

Anonmare wrote:
1g88a wrote:I'm new
Hello New
Hi Dad
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #134006

I'm hungry
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #134007

Nothing
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #134017

I'll take Sticky's job, then.

Hail the lizardmin.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #134228

The fact that liggers are disabled right now.

That and cooking, bombs or otherwise.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #134253

That feeling of barely-controlled chaos when playing AI where a dozen different things are happening at the same time and you have to start firing on all synapses to even hope to manage everything. It's amazing stress relief- you don't have TIME to be stressed.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #134779

I used to like being here for the RP but more than half the community are cancerous shitlords so I took my leave
Tawsix
Byond Username: Tawsix

Post by Tawsix » #134811

I'm pretty new to the game but the reason I picked and stay with tg is because the other servers I looked at either didn't fit what kind of play I was looking for, had greytiding admins, shitty coders, furfags, miserable player base and admins, or a combination of all of them. Don't get me wrong, tg is shit and so are the players, but it's the best shit out there for me.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #134827

The Culture of Tg.

Enough said.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #134838

Bay has long-ass rounds and no clowns.
Bring back papercult.

WJohnston
Byond Username: WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #134839

I got started here 4 years ago, and at this point I'm well known here and really only here. I don't feel like starting all over elsewhere. Besides, I rather like the people here. They may be abrasive but at least they're honest with their criticism (even if they're quite often objectively wrong).

Also, I can develop for xenos quite comfortably here in a not-retarded environment (looking at you, CM). There's a very active codebase here and I'm able to work directly with some of the coders, so I can actually get things done in exchange for sprites/mapping or whatever.

Basically momentum, it'd take too long to start my little operation elsewhere, so I stay here.
Apparently I was an director or something.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #134845

i like to spite all the people
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #134947

WJohnston wrote:get things done in exchange for sprites/mapping or whatever.
whatever = hot scythe-caressing action?!?!?!
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.