Screenshots General

General SS13 Chat
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Screenshots General

Post by Ricotez » #78194

Bottom post of the previous page:

you're not really supposed to crash a flagship into a space station
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #78485

pfff that icecream one is pretty great
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #78738

danno wrote:pfff that icecream one is pretty great
yea, tell me it has a midi
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

Post by EmGee » #78836

tedward1337 wrote:Image

Ive done it :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
Is that salty duane?
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #78837

EmGee wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:Image

Ive done it :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
Is that salty duane?
Yes, yes it is. All perfectly timed.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Rolad
Byond Username: Rockinrhino

Post by Rolad » #79011

Just kept turning people into AI's:

Spoiler:
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #79587

Ricotez wrote:you're not really supposed to crash a flagship into a space station
This knowledge is life changing. I've done everything wrong.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #79916

i memed until i could meme no more
http://imgur.com/a/4pgWL
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #79954

http://i.imgur.com/B2Xf9PW.png

Phil "The Thrill, aka The Phil, aka Big Tuna" Kessel became Nar'Sie who was actually the power absorbed by the last living immortal, Garithos.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #79961

Holy fuck, lots of people complained about the interruption to their regular scheduled spessman validhunt but god damn was it a good time.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #80708

kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #80749

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Spoiler:
what is happening here
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #80756

16 spessmen 2 airlocks.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #80979

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #81758

First ever (true) shadowling round of basil.
Since it always ends with a lot of ghosts (Thralls isnta die when their masters ascend) we called in the Deathsquads (2 of them, I miss clicked :P)

This is about a minute before we all get HORRIBLY EXPLODED.

私は完璧
Xerux
Byond Username: Xerux

Post by Xerux » #81765

I'm running around as a shaft miner when I come across a train consisting of a janicart and rolling chairs so I hop on: (We must have gotten jostled and had to fix it since I don't think I was originally second.)
It happened again on a different round (I'm the clown):
It was pretty neat but a lizard that later turned out to be a shadowling kept ramming us and breaking the train up. People were shouting "Choo Choo" as we drove around.
Spoiler:
Nolan Field - Various, Solar - Cyborg, Watcher - AI, Honksey - Clown, Sy Lent - Mime, Aveil Nahara - Inactive, Ayden Fryer - Data Lost | Byond, Github
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #81791

Remie Richards wrote:First ever (true) shadowling round of basil.
Since it always ends with a lot of ghosts (Thralls isnta die when their masters ascend) we called in the Deathsquads (2 of them, I miss clicked :P)

This is about a minute before we all get HORRIBLY EXPLODED.

lol, we just had a shadowling round on sybil and i thought "how did remie get screenshots from this round, she wasn't even in it"

this happened literally the same on sybil, except the deathsquad got instakilled by some other ability.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #81860

After most of a round of intense lag (averaging at about 7s ping-pong, and reaching 25 often), I resolved to do something good with my life as an Atmospheric Technician. Namely, summoning beings from the eldritch beyond.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #82220

"You can't suplex law two..."
私は完璧
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #82311

I was suddenly unable to cross two pipes (the tile with the plating), so I had to go on EVA to reroute the waste loop through space ;_;7
metacide
Byond Username: Metacide

Post by metacide » #82749

Basil mining blob(s) - click to enlarge. I only connected briefly, saw this, then went - does anyone know what happened next?

[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/858120/Static/SS13/Other/15-04-17%20Mining%20Blobs%20-%20800.png[/img]
Last edited by metacide on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MetaStation is currently running by vote or by default on both Sibyl and Basil
Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the MetaStation thread
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82750

If this is is yesterday's round, a Central Command announcement saying to look at the mining station. We went over in the shuttle, about five blob spores came on when we arrived, then we hastily left (and almost died). The HoP's things were dissolved, and we called the shuttle. The red blob expanded to the mining bridge and maintenance, eventually making its way to medbay and cutting off Escape. It got on the shuttle with us, and a few blobbernauts killed half the evacuees.

It was more fun than it sounds.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #82751

As you can see in imagine one there were Two blobs, (In image one I'm the smaller red one)
We both took the shuttle together, Killing everyone on board.
私は完璧
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #82757

Spoiler:
Station got completely rekt, plasma in the pipes (that didnt come from atmos, somehow), bombs in escape, THREE SINGULARITIES, ayyliens abducting people and recalling the shuttle...
I JUST made it to the shuttle with the help of a sec officer, and then somehow an unstable SM shard ended up in the shuttle and irridiated everyone to death
kek/10 round.

The next round is bleb. Blob was doing pretty good, despite not building resources next to nodes and having no factories at all.
Until xray lasers happened, and then a ripley came in to finish it.
Spoiler:
The shuttle was already at the station, and of course NT can't let blob spores spread.
So ERTs were sent with flamethrowers.
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82780

I don't think that's how an ERT works.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
mattroks101
Byond Username: Mattroks101

Post by mattroks101 » #82789

Spoiler:
Still not entirely sure what happened here.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #82846

Looks like a usual shuttle to me.
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #82852

I logged in to observe during a particularly bloody Revolution.

Apparently, the bridge turned into an all-out deathmatch, and it shows. It's not especially interesting or unique, but I marvel at the quintessential aspect of the image which seems to perfectly describe the chaos in SS13.

Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #82855

Charge into the HoP's office, to the meeting room. See a nuke op looting the captain. Pop a chloral syringe, they dodge. Grab the captain and run. Op gives chase. Take out my grenade. Prime it. Drop it behind me. Gotta keep moving. Exit the office and turn a sharp left. Grenade goes off, acidic foam sprays everywhere into the office. Nuke op gives chase, shoots me down in a hull breach. I die as the captain is dragged away. Ghost and this is what I was greeted with. The op ran straight into the epicenter of the acid and died instantly. There were also braindead corpses strewn around that were damaged; the HoP office became unusable.

However, I prevented the disk from being found and nobody except the op died. I am let off without a banhammer strike.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #82971

Miauw wrote:The next round is bleb. Blob was doing pretty good, despite not building resources next to nodes and having no factories at all.
Until xray lasers happened, and then a ripley came in to finish it.
Spoiler:

I was the guy in the Ripley :)
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #83052

Decided to go full autism during a sleepy round on Badger.
With a bit of help from Rolan, I soon had the Autisma full geared up and ready to go. Then badmins tried to murder everyone with some malf AI, after I refused to end the round earlier with the badmin mega mech weapons they'd given me earlier.

Rolan's tcomms placement was an inspired solution to the twin issues of limited space and heat generation.

With the ore redemption machine (and the miner reward vendor thing, that isn't pictured because the AI possessed it) we could park at the mining roid, where we'd build a bridge, and just go out and collect ore with the ripley.

We even had a borg charger in the toilet, although sadly the ghetto atmos system was never completed.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #83054

You, sir, you make me proud.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #83065

That is damn cool right there.

O7
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #83157

tcomms dont make heat anymore I think.
still really cool
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #83168

wouldn't that mean tcomms is in a cold room for no reason?

That would make sense though, since tcomms has no actual way to KEEP that room cold.
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #83169

In that case PLEASE warm it up. The only purpose it serves for being cold is either rogue Borgies leaving people in there to die or blobs bursting in there,making it difficult to fight it due to the cold.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #83208

Nah, it being cold is flavourful. And it makes it harder for people to go inside and poke around for ages, they have to get cold protection.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #83541

I laugh every time I see a would-be tcomms saboteur head straight for the APC and then struggle back to the airlock when they realize how damn cold it is

tho we should probably get some kind of warning label for cold environments plastered on the wall there
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #83850

>Alright, let's ready up for a new round.
>I am bartholomew Williams, the Scientist.
>Alright, let's do some fukken' sc-
>You are also the traitor, go kill that roboticist.
>HosonI'vebeenwaitingforthis.
>Deadmin, go teach someone with research, then bugger off to work on my bombs once I have enough for my protolathe and other stuff.
>Ask for bombcap increase against all my TCs. The gods say yes. (It had been increased to 7-14-20.)
>Ho it's on now.
>Make my little setup at the back of science, and end up making my six bombs.
>Set everything up so Everything but one bomb is hooked to a voice analyzer system, set to detonate everything at the same time. In retrospect, I should have set them on separate frequencies.
>Place my bombs around the bridge area, engineering, and dorms.
>"Hey crew, I've got bad news. Snackbar."
>The server lag up to hell - and that's where I realise I fucked up.

Now imagine 5 7,14,20 bombs going off at the same time. This is 5 times the atmos processing in a huge area around the brig. This is aslo 5 times the game has to process all the flying objects in a 20 tile radius area - some intertwined. The server did not respond for a few minutes, before people managed to see what was happening. Processing was still going on, causing a LOT of lag, so we had to reset the server. And yes, I got yelled at for my stupidity - and I regret not thinking ahead.

It's beautifull...

I also had one last bomb in the chapel at escape, ready to annihilate the hopes of the people in the escape arm. Ah well...
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #83870

Atmos processing strikes again
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #84423

Commander Lacon and the 24th Central Command Containment Brigade stand ready to receive Ascendants on the shuttle

Lacon realizes there is no hope and goes toe to toe with the Ascendant

The round ended before I could die a hero
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #84439

half of us died instantly, it was a sad day indeed for the dsquad.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #85341

tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #85607

Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #85725

peoplearestrange wrote:Image
The spanish prisoner scam. seriously.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #85765

peoplearestrange wrote:Image
Hiya. Im new to the forums. But i've been hanging around the server for about a month or two now.

I was the one actually responsible for this message during a boring cargo shift. I just fancied doing something entertaining, i did send a few out to different people across about two shifts using different themes. Im pleased it got featured here. :honk: :honkman:

Spoiler:
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

Post by EmGee » #86144

I just experienced a GOAT round.
Spoiler:
>be me
>be randy motherfucking savage
>spawn as HOP
>there is already a HOP
>"Randy Savage, Head of Personnel"
>what
>i don't know how
>i don't know why
>but it works
>thus began the era of twin randies, the HOP collective
>end up mostly building shit (including, but not limited to a second HOP desk, a disposal ride and a AI dedicated solely to feeding our ego) and roaming the station in a pack
>eventually we both have to go
>He spaces himself, I commit sudoku with a kitchen knife
That round was breddy good. I never found out who was the other randy, though.
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #86314

EmGee wrote:I just experienced a GOAT round.
Spoiler:
>be me
>be randy motherfucking savage
>spawn as HOP
>there is already a HOP
>"Randy Savage, Head of Personnel"
>what
>i don't know how
>i don't know why
>but it works
>thus began the era of twin randies, the HOP collective
>end up mostly building shit (including, but not limited to a second HOP desk, a disposal ride and a AI dedicated solely to feeding our ego) and roaming the station in a pack
>eventually we both have to go
>He spaces himself, I commit sudoku with a kitchen knife
That round was breddy good. I never found out who was the other randy, though.

Oh god, that was the round with Orange Juice Simpson, i was there for that.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Superneji
Byond Username: Super_neji0

Post by Superneji » #86800

Running a propaganda campaign as the HoP, good times
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #86861

I would never follow you - you didn't use the apostrophe properly.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

THE FEAR

Post by PKPenguin321 » #86892

Once upon a late night sybil round, a roboticist was a traitor and needed to escape alone. He decided to make a borg army that killed most of the station. We were out of options; only one man could save us, and that man... That man is a chemist.
Wielding his trusty crowbar, THE FEAR runs fearlessly into battle!
rip THE FEAR
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: