Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

General SS13 Chat
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

Post by Anonmare » #92673

Bottom post of the previous page:

PKPenguin321 wrote:Unfortunately, summer is coming, and with it there will likely be a lot of new worthless fucking greyshirts players who need a little bit of ooc in ic so they know how to play.
I had to learn without OOC because I took no IC in OOC quite literally. I spent about 2-3 weeks no knowing how to take my backpack off or how to eat
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #92718

When your connection discos and during that 10 second window you come back to see some shit of a greyshirt trying to loot your stuff.
Konork
Byond Username: Konork

Post by Konork » #92735

Amnestik wrote:
Miauw wrote:"lol i hate it when people are shit to me when im shit to them"
People get really upset when they get tabled, it seems. I personally find it pretty fun, provided they aren't trying to steal your shit.
So I guess you wouldn't mind if security suddenly decides to taze you for no reason but doesn't actually do anything else to you?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #92791

Amnestik wrote:
People get really upset when they get tabled, it seems. I personally find it pretty fun, provided they aren't trying to steal your shit.
Whatever you say, Pushes-And-Shoves.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #92930

Amnestik wrote:
Tabling while hilarious in some instances leaves anyone getting tabled stunned for long enough to either be looted or be chain stunned. So if you really think going around tabling someone FNR and you don't expect someone to fight back then you're rather dense.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #93042

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:Ass
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #93052

People who quasi OOC-IC when you do something like bucklecuff them, saying shit like "I'll calling CentCom"
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #93084

I actually love that. I'm not generally an evil player, but when I'm a traitor disguised as security and start murdering someone in the gulag and they scream "((OKA YYOU SHIT GRIEFER I ADMNIMHELPING YOU))" I get this delightful chuckle
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #93089

PKPenguin321 wrote:I actually love that. I'm not generally an evil player, but when I'm a traitor disguised as security and start murdering someone in the gulag and they scream "((OKA YYOU SHIT GRIEFER I ADMNIMHELPING YOU))" I get this delightful chuckle
(()) is an acceptance of defeat on their part

Passive-aggressive quasi-OOC-IC is worse IMO
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #93296

Miners who mine and DON'T PICK UP THEIR FUCKING MINERALS HOLY FUCK. A few sprinklings of metal or sand I can understand but I've walked right by deposits of gold and uranium and shit, just chilling there. Do you really just get THAT MUCH out of imaginary hitting imaginary asteroids in imaginary 2D spessmens?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #93625

8 hour Autism rounds because R&D hasn't turned every one into beings of pure energy and robust.

The whole fact solar can power the entire station when in fact if should be just enough with sacrifices. IE Turning off power where its not needed and leaving large chunks of the station un-powered

The whole lets get rid of lord sing so i can do my 8 hour Autism fest because a loose sing 15 minutes in ruined my ass with shuttle call.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #93855

LunchboxKilla wrote: The whole fact solar can power the entire station when in fact if should be just enough with sacrifices. IE Turning off power where its not needed and leaving large chunks of the station un-powered
This is why I'd like to see some much more powerhungry devices on the station. Leave solars there as the "emergency backup power supply that can keep the lights on, people breathing, and the most basic of functions" but jesus christ let's give the singulo/supermatter a reason to exist (and the engineers a reason to do fun shit like supercooled plasma in the collectors or having four singulos going at once besides simply having BIGGER NUMBERS in the powernet)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #94098

I still think that above 2.5 mega(giga?)watts, all electric shocks should dust() you
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #94110

Megawatts. Gigawatts are something that you won't see on the station until you can somehow contain a S5.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #94116

Scones wrote:People who quasi OOC-IC when you do something like bucklecuff them, saying shit like "I'll calling CentCom"
Along with competently setting up an space emitter battery to wreck blobs, people who get so mad to the point where they imply that they're adminhelping give me the biggest fucking boner ever holy shit

it is so impossible to describe just how big of a boner I get when it happens oh my god, it's not even a pet peeve, it's a highlight of my day when it happens. I mean, they usually deserve it too, so no guilt either.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #94135

I'm not really a fan of when people break out the speciesism. 'Gas the liggers race war now' lost its novelty after the first few times.
DemonFiren wrote:Megawatts. Gigawatts are something that you won't see on the station until you can somehow contain a S5.
1,000W = 1kW
1,000,000W = 1,000kW = 1MW (It'll appear as something like 1.063e+006W if you ping a wire.)
1,000,000,000W = 1,000,000kW = 1,000MW = 1GW (If you somehow ever get this big, it'll look like 1.063e+009W or something.)
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #94138

I have once gotten the singulo running at over a giggawatt, doesn't actually require that much modification and it is 100% stable.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #94197

TheNightingale wrote:I'm not really a fan of when people break out the speciesism. 'Gas the liggers race war now' lost its novelty after the first few times.
I'm not really a fan of the controversy behind having multiple roundstart species and honestly feel it would be for the best if they were never added/quickly reverted, but can't even say that without people going "u ssspeciessst u jussst dont liek muh sssnowflake lizardsss"
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #94198

Max containable stage singulo completely surrounded by a double-rank of filled collectors might nudge a gigawatt. Seeing as the output when you wire a standard singulo to the grid is 1.2 megawatt.

(for reference, a single gigawatt is four full powersinks. Not their drain, their total capacity before exploding)

I have no problem with lizardpeople (Who are often some of the best players), and I actually play them occasionally. I only go total hitler when they try to subvert the AI to human themself (You chose not to have AI protection, man) or someone demands that the AI follow law 2 orders / the AI declares that it's considering lizards human this shift
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #94213

Rev rounds.

Namely the ones where sec implants people and then just throws them out of the brig.

Where they then get violently murdered because removing implants is a hassle or something
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #94227

sounds like you need to git gud at defending yourself.
Eaglendia
Byond Username: Eaglendia

Post by Eaglendia » #94310

Getting DCed and being unable to reconnect for the remainder of the round when actually doing interesting things.
Seriously this shit has happened twice today and I have no clue how to get back in. Actually mad.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Millian MacTavish • Braids Grenades • Eliott Graves • Tyrell Stone
In-game trialmin; certified boomer.
Be rational, be responsible, and be excellent to eachother.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Trialmin ReviewAlways better, never perfect.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #94716

Or worse, get DCed and then have to watch a shitty 30 second ad just to come back in. Where you wonder if your shit has been stolen or not.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #94780

am I the only one who never sees any ads when connecting?
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #94813

Validhunters. Not just normal validhunters (I can understand that) but extreme validhunters. I mean, if a sec officer takes a cham projector from evidence storage and goes around disguised as a clown mask, the kind of person who would make a stunprod and cablecuffs, kidnap the person, space them, and then keep the chameleon projector for themself.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #94989

Xhuis wrote:Validhunters. Not just normal validhunters (I can understand that) but extreme validhunters. I mean, if a sec officer takes a cham projector from evidence storage and goes around disguised as a clown mask, the kind of person who would make a stunprod and cablecuffs, kidnap the person, space them, and then keep the chameleon projector for themself.
Leaving aside the cham projector, I remember one engineer who was exactly as you describred. I was antag (And quite evil at that, no excuses), the guy simply saw me acting suspiciously, wordlessly took out his stunprod (just having that item puts the person in question in my shit list immediately) and attacked me.
Just as wordlessly, he kidnapped me, searched my stuff (including multiple bombs) spaced and bombed me, because apparently security couldn't contain me. Later he went to deactivate a non-rogue AI, also wordlessly.

Sometimes the station needs a hero to save it from all kinds of enemies, and sometimes you got apprentices of the punisher ruining the fun of everyone but themselves because they can.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #94991

capi duffman wrote: wordlessly took out his stunprod (just having that item puts the person in question in my shit list immediately)
People with stunprods. If you have a good reason for it (confirmed operatives, the traitor is murdering everyone), that's fine, but making a stunprod when you get on station? Nope.

I was a Centcomm Official yesterday (adminspawned for a surprise inspection), and a delightful greyshirt decided to stunprod me and take my things. The next time I found them alone I tried to disabler them, and was stunprodded, cablecuffed and hatcheted to death. :salt:

I don't think I've ever actually seen a stunprod used for something legitimate...
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #94996

I generally make stunprods because I expect other people to make stunprods, and because literally everyone shits all over lizards, anyway.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #94998

If you're a lizard, you're exempt from any crime. Just make sure the Officer arresting you is a lizard too.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #95019

I used to be a bit of a shit with stunprods when I played cargo alot but I never took it outside of my department. I only had it because of greyshits breaking in for my much coveted insulated gloves.
I got so annoyed one time that I replaced the gloves in with fakes and wired the crate to stun people, and hid the real ones in a toolbox. I think I came back to see a few assistants and the clown with more burns than usual...
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #95219

Anonmare wrote:I got so annoyed one time that I replaced the gloves in with fakes and wired the crate to stun people, and hid the real ones in a toolbox. I think I came back to see a few assistants and the clown with more burns than usual...
Leaving bait-crates in places that shitlers will see them is one of the best things about working cargo. As for stunprods, plasma-injecting cells as an antag and watching the lil' validhunters gleefully take this glorious weapon that's lying on the ground and blow themselves up with it is pretty much good feelings all round.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #95239

When people pronounce "author" as "arthur"
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #97003

Holy shit we do not need a rage cage every fucking round
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #97006

Anyone who feels the need to search the locker/crate you're dragging around. If I don't leave it open to show I have nothing in it I have everyone and their mother chasing me down to make sure I don't have anything. Really, what do you expect? That I'd carry a crate full of syndicate gear through a busy hallway?
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #97022

One Seven One wrote:Anyone who feels the need to search the locker/crate you're dragging around. If I don't leave it open to show I have nothing in it I have everyone and their mother chasing me down to make sure I don't have anything. Really, what do you expect? That I'd carry a crate full of syndicate gear through a busy hallway?
And then people STILL think it's a great idea to nick the iron ore/living, honking clown I've got in there.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #97050

Either transport your stuff in a locked crate or stick a shocker onto them.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #97168

People that whine when you forceborg them as a traitor, even after they've been emagged. "Waaah why did you kill me waaah I would have just helped you as a human if you had asked!" Right, sure you fucking would've, you liar. One time in particular one of my borgs just stood perfectly still and asked "What will happen if I break my laws?" Like, come the fuck on, I could've just killed you and left you there, dead. At least you're alive, and as an antag at that. I think with that particular borg I did actually just deconstruct it and put the brain in the destructive analyzer. IIRC, that same round two or three of my borgs got caught, heard the crew saying to blow the borgs, then walked to the RD's office and did not enter it but instead watched from the window saying "Please do not blow me." Like, fuck, do you just not want to play as an antag? Seriously shitty behavior. They did get blown, all of them, including the one I was standing right next to (and the blast killed me, too).
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #97177

PKPenguin321 wrote:-snip dogg-
I sure as hell don't see people complaining when they stumble upon a forceborger. I have literally seen people jump into those. On one round I was a sec officer and I stood in front of it so people couldn't get in - I lost count of how many people tried to shove past me.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #97315

Yes, I know, but it's essentially the same thing. Either way, you are made into an antag cyborg. I'm just confused why people would get upset about being emagged yet gleefully charge into malf AI forceborgers.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #97397

Because one is by choice, and the other is by force.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #97465

There is a special place in Space Hell for paperwork-nazi HoPs. Just ask if somebody can have access over the command channel.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #97468

Luke Cox wrote:There is a special place in Space Hell for paperwork-nazi HoPs. Just ask if somebody can have access over the command channel.
I go out of my way to kill bureaucrats as a traitor.

Looking at you Guillermo Focell.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #97475

I always require paperwork as HoP. Often stamped, and in triplicate. When somebody comes prepared with all needed forms I claim that they should use black, and not blue pen or something like that. Or that they need to fill another form for some reason. If I just hand access to people randomly I don't have anything to do for the rest of the round.

At the very least I require a written, stamped, and signed permission from the station head whose department the person wants access to, one copy for my records, another for the person who asks. Copiers exist for a reason.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #97480

mosquitoman wrote:i'm a nazi
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #97508

No, no, the nazis didn't have that much paperwork. He's Soviet.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #97594

mosquitoman wrote:I always require paperwork as HoP. Often stamped, and in triplicate. When somebody comes prepared with all needed forms I claim that they should use black, and not blue pen or something like that. Or that they need to fill another form for some reason. If I just hand access to people randomly I don't have anything to do for the rest of the round.

At the very least I require a written, stamped, and signed permission from the station head whose department the person wants access to, one copy for my records, another for the person who asks. Copiers exist for a reason.
>Resident forum conspiracy theorist
>Asshole as HoP
yeah, not surprised
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #97610

mosquitoman wrote:I always require paperwork as HoP. Often stamped, and in triplicate. When somebody comes prepared with all needed forms I claim that they should use black, and not blue pen or something like that. Or that they need to fill another form for some reason. If I just hand access to people randomly I don't have anything to do for the rest of the round.

I'm VERY difficult to upset... but this gets me everytime. Saying 'NO' as HoP is fine, but:
Why don't you just omit the paperwork and tell everyone to fuck right off, because you won't give access one way or another unless they suck your dick and/or you are feeling generous.
Thank god department consoles were added. Can let people get access without the Head of Powertripping.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #97617

Kidnap Ian and hold him hostage for all-access. If the Head of Paperwork says yes, use your new access to replace them. If they say no, you've got a free dog. Win/win.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #98474

pet peeve:
>join server
>"Downloading resources (3.5 MB of 45.5 MB)"
>it finishes after a few million years
>starts up again for no reason
>"Downloading resources (0.0067 MB of 5,612 MB)"
why
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #98558

That's the problem with the new "update between rounds" function, I think.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #99052

Laser tag guns and foam dart bows (and now shotguns etc) and cap guns and toy eswords, and the asshats that think its funny shooting them at amped up PTSD suffering security officers :(