Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

General SS13 Chat
Ricotez

Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

Postby Ricotez » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:03 pm #143232

Luke Cox wrote:Executions should always be ironic if possible.

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

Malkevin
Confined to the shed

Byond Username: Malkevin

Postby Malkevin » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:37 pm #143234

Luke Cox wrote:HoSes who do lame ass executions instead of making public spectacles out of it. If you're going to kill somebody, make it fun for people to watch. The courtroom is the best place for this, all you need to to is make a meat rack and slap them on it. If the AI isn't asimov, announce this to the station. Then, the fun can begin. If you're in a hurry, smash them with the wine bottle in your office and burn them alive. If you have more time, kill them via unstable mutagen IV drip. If it's a traitor, using items they had on them is ideal. Executions should always be ironic if possible.

AI is usually asimov
Most of the people I execute are greytiding shitlers I don't want to waste much time on.

Still, my favourite fancy way of offing them is stuffing on an internals tank set to zero then turning their internals on.
Gives them plenty of time to struggle against the inevitable as they slowly suffocate to death.
This space intentionally left blank.

Reece

Byond Username: Reece1995

Postby Reece » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:33 pm #143290

Antagonists just using it as an excuse to randomly murderbone.
No Mr. Hihgly paid syndicate assassin/saboteur we're really not that sure why you felt the need to go out of your way to drag off a dozen bystanders into the maintanence hallways and bash their heads in when your job was to steal the hand tele. Especially as the ones murdered were botanists, chefs and assistants.

Reece

Postby Reece » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:44 am #143339

Another thing I discovered today, abilities that bring up a menu, because that means that in order for my horrible shadowmonster self to glare at someone I have to click through three different menus to do it, by which point they have run away.
Why is it not a simple case of click to prep it, click person to activate it? That seems so much more effecient.

Takeguru

Byond Username: TakeGuru

Postby Takeguru » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:12 am #143394

Reece wrote:Antagonists just using it as an excuse to randomly murderbone.
No Mr. Hihgly paid syndicate assassin/saboteur we're really not that sure why you felt the need to go out of your way to drag off a dozen bystanders into the maintanence hallways and bash their heads in when your job was to steal the hand tele. Especially as the ones murdered were botanists, chefs and assistants.

I'm going to be blunt.

This may not be the server for you if you're expecting more than that from antags.

DemonFiren

Byond Username: DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:29 am #143406

It used to be, though. It should probably be again.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Reece

Postby Reece » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:29 pm #143415

Takeguru wrote:
Reece wrote:Antagonists just using it as an excuse to randomly murderbone.

I'm going to be blunt.

This may not be the server for you if you're expecting more than that from antags.

For the most part though traitors do seem to at least try to act like they're not just blatantly using their role as agriefing permit. I don't mind getting murdered in maint when I've been snooping after the guy as the detective, but it gets rather annoying when some gas mask mook runs in, E-swords me to death and I find out his objective was to steal the engineers plans and kill the CMO. When I ask why I needed to die in dead chat the response I get is literally word for word "what do you think tators do you scrub?"
You follow your cunting objective you dickwaffle; not go and genocide the culinery and horticultural department because you're incapable of actually traitoring with any level of ability.

Fuck me I rolled tator three days after starting this game for the very first time, even I managed to jack the CE's plans and kill the atmos tech. I only got caught because I went for broke and tried destroying cloning but forget to take into acoount the geneticists hulk, so I got my head smashed in. If I can play tator to a mild level of competency with less than 20 games under my belt then surely to god so can others. I get that rolling traitor makes some peoples balls shoot into their stomach with autism driven murderglee, but it makes me really consider a policy of just beating down people who come into my department like some sort of demented tumblerina taking an agressive safe space policy.

Hell it's gotten that bad that I nearly spaced some poor assistant who was joking around with toy E-sword, it was just after the aformentioned Esword round and I was still salty as fuck. Saw this guy running round with one, saw red, tripped him with my baton, cable tied him and dragged him to arrivals. The only thing that saved him was a sec officer telling me the thing was a toy.

It sets a really bad tone for the round when my primary concern has to be 'how can I rapidly disable anyone who comes into my safe space' in order to stay in the round longer than ten minutes when concern should be about keeping my department running. It's one of the reasons I also despise blob rounds, SS13 is at its least fun when it's space: rambo, but the cockheads who invariably end up as traitors make it completely non optional. 'why is the chef carrying a stun prod and cable coils?' because reading dead chat for 45 minutes is infuriating

On that note: dimmensional swords and summon guns. The wizards that uses the latter deserves to be raped by a :reallyhappy: Brachiasaur, you have so many ways to fuck up the station, sow chaos and act like an actual wizard, but no, you're too much of a cowardly boring chicken shit, so you get everyone else to do your job for you.

Dimmensional swords?: I think you mean 'this round is now four minutes long and you are all reavers' Yeeaahhh, fuck you.

God I'm salty!

TheNightingale

Byond Username: TheNightingale

Postby TheNightingale » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 pm #143421

Reece wrote:beating down people who come into my department like some sort of demented tumblerina taking an agressive safe space policy

As a demented tumblrina, I can safely attest that (cw: harm, violence) smacking people who break into your department isn't triggering in the slightest. Optimally, people wouldn't break into your department at all, and antagonists wouldn't use it as a licence to murder everyone, and so people wouldn't make stunprods and be constantly on edge.
But with this community, good luck with that.

Takeguru

Byond Username: TakeGuru

Postby Takeguru » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:38 pm #143432

Reece wrote:God I'm salty!

It used to be much worse.

Changeling rounds were absolute cancer, for instance.

3 hours of them spamming shuttle recalls as a team to absorb every last crewman.
How ~fun~

Or rounds where people bought a Cloaker + Ebow.
Those rounds were shit shows, even when the detective and HoS had thermals.
Sure hope you didn't actually intend on playing.

Reece

Postby Reece » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:48 pm #143433

That sounds...horifying. Thank god I missed that hell.
'lings weirdly I don't mind that much. The only time it really annoyed me was when I got tabled within the first minute by the only other engineer, and he beat be to crit to eat me whilst spamming 'git gud scrub' and 'go pro aaayy' Could you not have waited for at least a little while ya jackoff.
Never before have I been so tempted to just OOC the guys name and location. 'aaaayyy dickhead'

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Byond Username: Zilenan91

Postby Zilenan91 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:49 am #143558

Yeah I totally get that feeling. I've been playing on Paradise a lot lately and since they actually prohibit most forms of murderbone, it's actually possible for you to do things other than sit in your department and do your job without fear of being shat on by some rando who needs to steal the hypospray. It's pretty nice, community is good, players are nice, code is good. However its rounds typically go for around 2 hours, so players tend to burn out very very quickly, and dying early on is nothing but suffering since admins rarely run events and they have few ways of getting back into the round that isn't in your own body.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS

Reece

Postby Reece » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:03 am #143566

Only stations I've been on were Yogstation, TGstation, Baystation and Colonial marines, out of all of them it's actually TG station I enjoy the most, the people who play it are funny, and situations are generally funny. The things that piss me off happen rarely enough that it's more a case of sitting back and going 'oh fuck off' than ragequitting the server itself. But paradise might be worth a peek.

Reece

Postby Reece » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:03 pm #143646

Another thing.
Gang pens motherfucker can you use them! You do not need to beat me to death, prick me, then clone me to recruit me, that just pisses me off and makes me want to fuck you over.

Xhuis
Github User

Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Postby Xhuis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:43 pm #143660

Reece wrote:Another thing.
Gang pens motherfucker can you use them! You do not need to beat me to death, prick me, then clone me to recruit me, that just pisses me off and makes me want to fuck you over.

If the gang leader doesn't have the influence for implant breakers, that's really the only alternative since loyalty implants don't carry over with cloning.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay

wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity

ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.

CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.

wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay

IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.

wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL

Reece

Postby Reece » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:57 pm #143663

Xhuis wrote:
Reece wrote:Another thing.

If the gang leader doesn't have the influence for implant breakers, that's really the only alternative since loyalty implants don't carry over with cloning.

I HAVE BEEN EDUCATED!
Now I feel like a cock for getting annoyed with the guy.

Cheimon

Byond Username: Cheimon

Postby Cheimon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm #143722

Implant removal surgery isn't that hard, though, and can be done anywhere with bedsheets, a knife/shard, wirecutters/wire, wirecutters/screwdriver, a crowbar, and a welder/lighter/match.

Cik

Byond Username: Cik

Postby Cik » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:16 am #143746

yes but not everyone knows that and has 5 minutes+ however many more minutes to tack on due to ghetto surgery RNG plus not everyone knows about ghetto surgery plus sometimes you can't get there because your wanted plus you may not have tools plus you can use medbay but who knows if your medbaygang

basically preconditions prohibit that for most people tbh

though the cloning thing is just bizarre tbh but w/e

Cheimon

Postby Cheimon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:05 pm #143846

Sure, cloning is certainly easier and simpler than cuffing someone to an operating table or keeping them in stable crit while you surgery them.

Jazaen

Byond Username: Jazaen

Postby Jazaen » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:47 pm #143862

Besides, cloning doesn't give you out as a gang, while doing implant removal surgery does.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have

Cheimon

Postby Cheimon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:43 pm #143868

People that use the gulag as an 'alternative perma', where you're supposed to leave people marooned, stripped of every possible bit of gear, and set to arrest by the securitron.

That is both shit and dangerous. The gulag is designed so you can work off a sentence instead of having a timed one. As a perma alternative, it's not just insecure but flat-out dangerous: so long as there are two people inside it, they will kill beepsky and can easily kill you next time you drop someone off. Just put them in the actual prison or, if you're concerned they'll escape, execute them.

TheNightingale

Postby TheNightingale » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:12 pm #143883

Set them to Incarcerated, and the Prison Ofitser to "Detain" mode. If they attack it, they get chainstunned forever, but if they don't, they can work off their sentence.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:42 pm #143890

pubs playing revolution and murdering people instead of flashing them for the convert and then wondering why they lost because there was only 3 fucking revs trying to rush armory

Reece

Postby Reece » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:34 am #143969

Revenants, they're literal admin spawned anti fun machines.

Saegrimr

Byond Username: Saegrimr

Postby Saegrimr » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:41 am #144029

Reece wrote:Revenants, they're literal admin spawned anti fun machines.

They spawn randomly
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

Reece

Postby Reece » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:12 pm #144053

Saegrimr wrote:
Reece wrote:Revenants, they're literal admin spawned anti fun machines.

They spawn randomly

God spawned anti fun machines.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:10 pm #144068

im real salty lately all my rounds have been stinky

Reece

Postby Reece » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 pm #144080

Super Aggro Crag wrote:im real salty lately all my rounds have been stinky

Same. My hatred from revenants is due to my last two rounds.

Cheimon

Postby Cheimon » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm #144085

There's certainly something annoying about a revenant turning up, stunning you, and then running away only to do it again a minute later when the cooldown is over. Not very easy to counter, at least if it's paying attention, and it can do quite a bit of damage.

bandit
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Bgobandit

Postby bandit » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm #153274

Particularly common lately: AIs that don't talk like AIs.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

Buggy

Byond Username: Buggy1234

Postby Buggy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:23 pm #153289

To be fair it can be difficult to keep up sometimes.

It really annoys me when i'm banned, along with half the server, because bans are broken. Good thing that doesn't happen often, right? Right?

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am #153325

haha its funny cuz his name is buggy

jaxy15

Byond Username: Jaxy15

Postby jaxy15 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:05 pm #153726

bandit wrote:Particularly common lately: AIs that don't talk like AIs.

An AI is little more than a human/lizard/whatever brain in a metal box. What do you want them to talk like?

Shaps-cloud
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Shaps

Postby Shaps-cloud » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:31 pm #153732

Cheimon wrote:People that use the gulag as an 'alternative perma', where you're supposed to leave people marooned, stripped of every possible bit of gear, and set to arrest by the securitron.

That is both shit and dangerous. The gulag is designed so you can work off a sentence instead of having a timed one. As a perma alternative, it's not just insecure but flat-out dangerous: so long as there are two people inside it, they will kill beepsky and can easily kill you next time you drop someone off. Just put them in the actual prison or, if you're concerned they'll escape, execute them.

The baton it drops has no cell though
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.

Drynwyn

Byond Username: Drynwyn

Postby Drynwyn » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:03 pm #153736

Shaps wrote:
Cheimon wrote:People that use the gulag as an 'alternative perma', where you're supposed to leave people marooned, stripped of every possible bit of gear, and set to arrest by the securitron.

The baton it drops has no cell though

disarm intent
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.

Cheimon

Postby Cheimon » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:16 am #153803

Yeah, they just disarm. Beepsky's baton is irrelevant, although it does make a good club. Gulag doesn't have the same setup of airlocks with remote doors to put prisoners through, so you're always surrounded by everyone there.

Reece

Postby Reece » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:42 pm #153960

The lizard faux racism thing

InsaneHyena

Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Postby InsaneHyena » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:59 pm #153965

There is nothing "faux" about that racism. All liggers should be killed on sight, and the fact that server rules do not allow you to kill lizards at any time for any reason is a sad, sad truth.
Bring back papercult.

TheNightingale

Postby TheNightingale » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:07 pm #153968

InsaneHyena wrote:There is nothing "faux" about that racism. All liggers should be killed on sight, and the fact that server rules do not allow you to kill lizards at any time for any reason is a sad, sad truth.

Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge.

InsaneHyena

Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Postby InsaneHyena » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:55 pm #154287

When I do anything long-term (like xenobiology), when suddenly nuke ops. Either they fluke and we get away on the shuttle that's called immediately when they are sighted, or they blow up the station very soon. Either way, my work is cut short.
Bring back papercult.

Reece

Postby Reece » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 pm #154385

InsaneHyena wrote:When I do anything long-term (like xenobiology), when suddenly nuke ops. Either they fluke and we get away on the shuttle that's called immediately when they are sighted, or they blow up the station very soon. Either way, my work is cut short.

On that note, blob.
Fuck blob.
And...if I'm honest, fuck gang and rev as well. SS13 is at its worst when it's a game of team deathmatch.

IrishWristWatch0

Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:24 am #154390

Reece wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:When I do anything long-term (like xenobiology), when suddenly nuke ops. Either they fluke and we get away on the shuttle that's called immediately when they are sighted, or they blow up the station very soon. Either way, my work is cut short.

On that note, blob.
Fuck blob.
And...if I'm honest, fuck gang and rev as well. SS13 is at its worst when it's a game of team deathmatch.

well we are low RP
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °

╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

TheWulfe

Byond Username: TheWulfe

Postby TheWulfe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:34 am #154407

Virology giving out the healing/stim virus combo to the entire crew for anything beyond a stationwide threat.

Great, now that traitor/greytider is impossible to catch by anyone so long as he has a finger on a movement key. Thanks for making everything harder.

Buggy

Postby Buggy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:29 am #154436

TheWulfe wrote:Virology giving out the healing/stim virus combo to the entire crew for anything beyond a stationwide threat.

Great, now that traitor/greytider is impossible to catch by anyone so long as he has a finger on a movement key. Thanks for making everything harder.

I always do this because, yes, the traitor gets stim/healing, but so does his victim(s). It's a universal buff that makes it a lot harder to die/be killed, which is a good thing.

newfren

Byond Username: Newfren

Postby newfren » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:22 am #154447

It's also then really hard for a traitor to murderbone if everyone has stimulant/regen due to stuns not lasting as long and crit not being a eventual death sentence.

It also helps for mundane threats like carp/away missions/being caught in explosions etc.

Anonmare

Byond Username: Anonmare

Postby Anonmare » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 am #154470

At least hand it out in 1u pills. Makes enough for the whole crew to enjoy and antags can't use up and dispose of.

newfren

Byond Username: Newfren

Postby newfren » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:01 am #154489

Why the fuck would I hand it out in pills. Give it sneezing then run around injecting a bunch of people with your own blood then evemtually the whole station will get it. Announce it on the radio so those that want it can get it quickly and act as extra infection vectors.

TheNightingale

Postby TheNightingale » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:59 am #154495

Adding sneezing to it just irks me. Sure, it increases the spread, but not everyone actually wants a virus for some reason; forcing it on them is pretty bad. That, and you can fit another good symptom in instead of sneezing.

Toxic filter/toxin compensation/self-respiration/ocular restoration/stimulant/weight even is what I usually go for.

Drynwyn

Byond Username: Drynwyn

Postby Drynwyn » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:09 pm #154505

TheWulfe wrote:Virology giving out the healing/stim virus combo to the entire crew for anything beyond a stationwide threat.

RETURN OLDSPEED 2K16
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.

imblyings

Byond Username: Ausops

Postby imblyings » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:47 pm #154525

speaking of virology

>typo while naming virus
>virus bottles now foreverially fucking up your careful autism ocd virus naming or worse, contain mistakes
>can't ever rename viruses

or

>speed clicking through viro because that's all it's good for
>accidentally drop blood into the plasma/mutagen bottle
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.

Buggy

Postby Buggy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm #154621

TheNightingale wrote:Adding sneezing to it just irks me. Sure, it increases the spread, but not everyone actually wants a virus for some reason; forcing it on them is pretty bad. That, and you can fit another good symptom in instead of sneezing.

Toxic filter/toxin compensation/self-respiration/ocular restoration/stimulant/weight even is what I usually go for.

I usually go with filt/comp, respiration, stimulant, and sneezing. Ocular restoration is incredibly niche, and weight even is useful if you take a LOT of damage, since iirc virus healing drains nutrition, but otherwise it isn't very useful. Trying to isolate more symptoms just stretches your thin supplies thinner, and makes it take even longer to make a good virus.

Sneezing I generally use because I haven't really found anyone who doesn't want a healing virus, so much as they just don't trust it, and if its purely beneficial then no harm done... Plus without it you'd only get the virus to a small fraction of the station anyway, since half the station cba to walk all the way to medbay or don't care.

imblyings wrote:>speed clicking through viro because that's all it's good for
>accidentally drop blood into the plasma/mutagen bottle

The sheer disappointment when you try to draw liquid from the bottle and you only get a single unit of blood...

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat